Date With A Rockstar

By postylove74

Lacey-a 25 year old from Connecticut-wins the prize of her dreams, a weekend with Post Malone! Without even a... More

I-4 days before
II-Day 1
III-Day 2
V-Day 4
VI- Day 5
VII- Day 6
VIII-Day 7
IX-Day 8
X-Day 9
XI-Day 10
XII-Day 11
XIII-Day 12

IV-Day 3

131 8 0
By postylove74

"Austin" I moaned loudly as his heavy body lay between my legs, his hips rocking against mine as his lips caressed the soft skin of my neck while I dug my fingers deep into his shoulders, the feeling obviously pleasurable to him since his dick started twitching inside me pressing beautifully against my overly stimulated walls as I moaned loudly.

"Fuck Lacey" his raspy voice whispered in my ear sending beautiful chills to run through my overly hot body, my walls clenching just briefly around his rock hard dick as he took in a sharp breath before his teeth gently bit my earlobe. "Can I fuck you harder baby?" he asked through heavy breaths, his nose nudging my cheek before his lips caressed the skin as my eyes clenched closed and I let out a small moan.

"Please Austin, please" I begged as he smiled against my cheek while he moved his lips back towards my ear, his teeth grabbing my lobe as he gently bit it.

"Good girl" his raspy voice whispered seductively in my ear as I moaned, my hips pressing against his as he smirked before pushing himself off my body, his rock hard dick sliding from my entrance as I let out a small cry of protest making him give me a sexy smirk. "Mmm what's wrong baby? You miss my dick?" he asked with a cocky attitude that this time had me drooling as I nodded my head while he stood at the end of the bed between my legs.

"Yes" I said through a whine as he smirked at me, his hand holding the tip of his dick as he taunted me with it by barely grazing it through my wet and needy folds.

"Yes what baby?" he asked with a grin as I moaned.

"Yes I miss your dick baby" I said as he brought his bottom lip between his teeth, his hands grabbing the backs of my legs at the bend in my knees as he pulled me to the end of the bed, his dick easily sliding into my wet entrance making me moan as he seated himself in me completely.

"Fuck Lacey, I'm gonna make you scream my name baby, you feel so good around my dick" he said through strained breaths as he started moving his hips, slow at first before he started pounding in me relentlessly, our skin smacking against each other as he repeatedly buried his dick inside my wet heat making me moan uncontrollably as he watched himself fuck me.

"Austin, fuck Austin! Harder baby please" I begged as he moaned, his dick twitching hard against my walls as he moved faster letting out a small growl that ignited my orgasm to a blazing flame.

"Touch yourself baby, play with that fucking clit. I want you to soak my dick with your cum" he said in a demanding voice as I quickly obeyed, my fingers sliding down to my clit making my entire body shiver the moment my fingers grazed the overly sensitive nub.

"Fuck that's so hot Lacey. I can't wait to fucking cum in you" he said through strained breaths, his words driving me over the deep end as I rubbed my clit harder feeling my orgasm racing through my body as it pounded through me.

"Austin! Austin!" I screamed as I felt my body start to quiver as his dick pounded into me before he rested deeply inside of me and started pulsing against my clenching walls letting out small groans of pleasure as he filled me with his warm cum.

I couldn't stop moaning, my body quivering as I came down from my high. Fuck it felt so real, it felt like it was fucking happening to me in real life when I suddenly realized it fucking was. I sat bolt upright in the extremely messy bed breathing extra heavy. A heat had taken over my body as my one hand laid in my panties buried between my thighs and my other holding my head up as I closed my eyes and let out a small fuck squeezing my legs together in an attempt to stop the pleasure I was clearly giving myself from my amazing fucking dream.

I pulled my hand from between my legs as I quickly walked from the bed towards the bathroom quickly tuning on the shower as I stripped from my clothes pushing my damp panties into the corner before stepping into the hot shower, my hands coming up to rub through my hair as the water saturated it before I placed them over my face and sank to the shower floor.

This made it absolutely fucking clear that even though I wasn't admitting to it like Alycia was, I clearly wanted something to happen between me and Austin and not just a little bit, I wanted the whole fucking thing and fuck just thinking about it was getting me all fucking worked up again. I pulled my hands from my face resting my head back against the tile as I took in a few deep breaths. I wasn't sure how it was possible that even though he was treating me like a literal piece of fucking scum I still fucking wanted him. Maybe it was just my good girl I'm not like that image preventing me from saying it out loud, but my mind wasn't being shy and since I was clearly admitting the truth to myself today I fucking loved every minute of that fucking dream. I was fucking attracted to him as cute, sweet and caring Austin but I think I fucking craved this sexy, douchebag side in the fucking bed because fuck his cockiness had me drooling.

I started to smile as I shook my head, my bottom lip coming between my teeth as I closed my eyes and started to chuckle. The entire thing felt so fucking real. His lips on my neck, his heavy body laying on top of me, his hands grasping my legs, the feeling of his dick inside of me—which I now knew was all me—everything, it was like he was right here. I stood up shaking my head before grabbing my washcloth and applying a decent amount of body wash when my body broke into a cold sweat despite the heat of the water as I swallowed hard. I was screaming his name in my dream, and if I was doing...other things to myself was I fucking screaming his name too? Oh fuck that would be the most fucking embarrassing thing ever. I quickly washed myself—most likely in an attempt at washing away the embarrassing fact that I was masturbating to a man that just twenty four hours before I was arguing with in the fucking kitchen—before stepping out of the shower.

I wrapped myself in one of the fluffiest towels I had ever felt letting my soaking wet hair dangle down my back before running into the bedroom and grabbing my phone immediately calling Alycia. I sat on the bed resting my forehead in my left palm as I nervously shook my foot on the floor praying she would answer when finally her out of breath voice answered the phone. Fuck I was hoping she was just working out.

"Hey girlie" she said coughing, the sound of her desperately drinking from the straw of her Yeti bottle whistling through the phone. She was definitely working out and I let out a small sigh of relief.

"Help me" I said before standing up as I started to pace back and forth, my hand resting on the top of my wet head as I looked over at the wine, glasses and extinguished lavender candles that I found in my room after hanging up with Alycia last night.

"Are things still not better between the two of you?" she asked with a sad sigh as I started to chuckle which I'm sure confused the fucking shit out of her even more.

"In reality, no definitely not. At least I don't think but I'll get to that part in a minute" I said taking a deep breath as my eyes glanced over to my clothes that I hastily removed and left laying in the bedroom floor. "But mentality, things are really fucking good" I said feeling a heat crawl through me again as I leaned against the dresser and put my forehead on my palm.

"Okay this needs a little more explanation" she said as I sighed. Of course it did.

"Alright well he and I haven't talked to each other since our fight in the kitchen yesterday morning. I stayed out of his way and he stayed out of mine" I said as she muttered a quiet okay before I moved on.

"So flash forward to me calling you while I was sitting outside talking with you on the patio. He was up Lycia, because when I came back to my room it smelt beautifully of lavender and vanilla and he left a bottle of wine on my dresser and two glasses, yes you heard me right not one but two glasses and a note" I said, my fingers coming out to grab the paper in my hand as I ran my thumb over his name while my eyes roamed over his super untidy script.

"Okay before I start taking, do you have this note?" she asked as I raised my eyebrow.

"Well yeah, it's right in my hand."

"Read it to me"

"I'm sorry that things got off on the wrong foot, and you're right I was being a douchebag asshole and you didn't deserve that. I know it won't be easy, but I'd like to start over. I'm in the room across the hall from yours if you want company drinking this. I AM glad you're here and hope we can start fresh.
—Austin" I read, the same smile coming on my face today that was there last night when I read it as I sat it back down and walked back over to the bed.

"Please fucking tell me you ran across the hall to that man's room and forgave him and had an amazing night of drinking wine together and talking and that things got out of hand and that's why you're calling me asking for help" she said in what sounded like one breath as I prepared to tell her my predicament.

"Well it didn't quite go that way in reality" I said pausing, hoping that she would catch on but when the line was still silent I let out a sigh and continued.

"I don't know if it was seeing how he was trying to be nice after our argument, or if his cockiness is just so fucking sexy to me but in my mind we definitely made up" I said feeling my cheeks flush as I awkwardly laughed. "But I was participating in real life" I said dropping my face into my hand, this was all so embarrassing to me, so fucking embarrassing even though Alycia was my very best fucking friend.

"Fuck you got yourself off in a dream where that gorgeous guy was fucking you and now you don't know what to do" she said with a laugh as I shrugged my shoulders and nodded my head.

"Well that and in my dream was screaming and moaning his name and if I was...you know..."

"Masturbating yeah continue."

"Right that, then was I screaming his name too? And if I was fuck Alycia I can't fucking face him especially knowing that he's been sleeping across the hall from me the last two days" I said with a laugh as she let out a sigh on the other end.

"I think you just play it cool Lace. I mean clearly that hot ass man is trying to start over with you and clearly your inner self wants you to make up with him too" she said as I let out a sigh. "Today would've been your last day. Think of this whole positive covid test situation as a gift from the universe. They must've known your original stay was going to be shitty, and now they are giving you seven extra days to make up for it" she said as I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yeah you're right," I said as I stood up and walked over to my bags that I haven't unpacked and started rifling through the clothes to find something casual to wear before settling on a pair of black jean shorts and a cropped Zeppelin shirt.

"And today is his birthday. What a beautiful day for you to make up with him" she said as I rolled my eyes and let out a laugh.

"I'll try but he's right, it is going to be hard after the things we said to each other" I said throwing the clothes on the floor as I sighed.

"You got this Lace" she said. "Oh and by the way, was he good in the dream?" she asked as I laughed.

"Bye Lycia!" I said before hanging up as I let my phone rest on the floor, grabbing my clothes as I headed to the bathroom to get dressed.

————————————

I closed my book just as the timer beeped on the oven as I walked over grabbing an oven mitt from the drawer and pulled out the small round vanilla cake I had made from scratch for him for his birthday. Alycia was right, today was his birthday and even though I'm sure he'd rather be spending it with someone other than me, it would be the least I could do to try to make the situation better between us because he deserved to have a good day.

I sat the pan down on the counter before grabbing the knife, circling it around the outsides to make sure it wasn't sticking before flipping it over so that it fell free from the pan. It wasn't a very thick cake—mostly because he didn't have enough ingredients to make two—but it was the thought that counted and that was all that mattered. I smiled to myself as I sat the pan gently in the sink on the way to the fridge to grab the icing I had made. I grabbed a spatula and plopped a hefty amount over the top to give myself a nice crumb layer before perfectly applying the second neat layer. Pastry school was something I always wanted to do, but not something my parents thought was a "suitable college career" so I learned everything I knew from a few classes and YouTube and I had to say I remembered quite a lot.

I sat the spatula in the oven before grabbing the ziploc bags that I had to dig through several cabinets to find filling one with red icing and one with black as I started drawing the butterfly from his new album on his cake. I had to admit, my nerves were racing the entire time as I was decorating it. I had heard his door open about a half hour ago and I thought for sure he was going to come to the kitchen, but he never did. I was both relieved because I didn't want him spoiling his surprise, yet sad because I felt like the wine was his peace offering and by me not showing up last night was confirmation to him that I didn't want to start over and I knew that probably killed him.

I let out a sigh as I stood back and looked at the cake with a smile, extremely satisfied with my work before I grabbed the red icing bag and wrote Happy Birthday Austin in neat cursive writing. I smiled as I grabbed the round serving tray I was able to find as I moved the cake from the counter to the island before returning back to the sink to clean up my mess. I can't lie I was nervous. What if this feud isn't over and he doesn't take my bait and I come out the next day and my cake is still there. Or, what if he just doesn't come out to the kitchen at all and never sees it and still thinks I'm mad at him. Or even worse what if he just eats it and spends his birthday alone without even inviting me to join him.

I sighed again as I shook the tiny water droplets off my fingers before wiping them on the towel. I grabbed my phone and took a quick picture of the cake before starting to walk away as I paused in my tracks. The thought of delivering it to him had seriously crossed my mind, this way I would be sure that he would see it, eat it and know I was ready to put the first two days behind us too. But in true Lacey fashion I was too much of a chicken to decide to do that and quickly walked away without giving it a second thought. I reached my room a few seconds later, my eyes glancing over to my left as I noticed that for the first time since I've been here Austin's door was opened a crack, the smell of his cologne gently drifting through the door as I smiled. I wasn't sure why, but this small gesture of sorts made me feel like things would get better.

I smiled as I turned towards my door, my hand reaching out to push the handle down when the soft and beautiful sound of an acoustic guitar reached my ear. I tilted my head, curiosity getting the best of me as I quietly made my way towards a foreign part of the house following the sounds of a beautiful guitar before stopping in front of a small hallway off to the right that led to another room. I stood there for a minute listening to him play, the song sounded so beautiful but it also sounded like it was being played from a man that was filled with so much sadness. I felt my emotions starting to creep through me as I chanced my luck by walking a little further. I stopped right where the hallway wall opened up to the room as I looked around it to see Austin sitting shirtless all by himself, a cigarette dangling sexily from his lips as he stared off blankly while his fingers roamed over the strings.

I don't know what it was about seeing him like this, but I started to feel so much sympathy for him. If I wasn't here with him, he would have to spend his whole ten days by himself and it had to get lonely in this big house with no one but his dog—who was curled up on the floor next to him—to keep you company. I watched him for a few minutes longer my head resting on the wall as I slid my hands into my pockets giving him a shy smile that I knew he would never see. Despite all the awful things he said to me—and I to him—over the last two days, I knew that deep inside the sweet guy that I always saw in pictures and videos existed and if we were able to start over I was determined to find that side of him.

I smiled again before pushing myself off of the wall as I headed back down the hall to my room. I don't know if it was the two kind gestures of the coffee and the wine yesterday, if it was my fucking amazing dream this morning or if it was seeing him in his element just now but that excited feeling I had six days ago when I first read the email came back to me. Things just felt like they were going to get better from here, I'm not saying my dream better—although it definitely was a fucking wish—but maybe talking and keeping each other company, that would be nice for both of us.

———————————————

I was sitting on my bed—this time with the door open in an effort to show I was ready to be open to this giving it a fresh start—when I saw him walk by, a wide smile cresting my face and my heart starting to race as I gently closed my book in anticipation of him stopping in only to see him walk by my room without so much as a glance inside. I let out a sigh as I nestled back into my pillows and reopened my book. I guess I was hoping for things to change instantly between us, but I suppose after his gesture that went unreturned by me, I shouldn't have expected to him to come running to me with open arms.

After what just happened, I decided to throw in the towel for today as I got up and walked over to the door quietly closing it with a sad sigh. I guess even after the coffee, wine, and cake we were still at the same spot of you stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours. Maybe we just weren't ready to start over yet—and maybe we would never be—but I suppose I felt a little bit better about myself that I tried. I sighed again as I walked back towards the bed, climbing on top of the mattress as I took my previous position against the headboard and cracked open my book.

I wasn't sure what it was going to take for the both of us to cave even if caving meant just being civil to each other if we ran into each other in the hall or something and maybe if that happened it would make staying here a lot more tolerable. I mean the thought of us both attempting to fix things with our small gestures already had my hate for being here a lot less and had softened my hatred towards him tenfold, but now I was concerned it was never going to be anything more than the small attempts that we both tried to make and despite my thoughts from last night, I don't know if I was okay with just leaving it here...wherever here was at the current moment.

I sighed again pulling my knees up as I rested my book against my thighs, my attention just starting to focus on the morbid plot being set by Stephen King when I heard a faint knock on my bedroom door. I looked out of the corner of my eyes for just a minute assuming that I was hearing things before turning back to my book, my eyes quickly absorbing the words when I heard another knock only this time a little louder. I closed my book and sat it down on the comforter as I slid from the bed, my bare feet quietly padding their way over towards the door as I slowly swung it open to see Austin standing on the other side with his hands in his pockets.

"Thanks for the cake" he said in a super monotone and extremely unimpressed voice but still the kindest he had sounded since I arrived as I smiled and nodded my head.

"Sure no problem. I mean I know you probably could've thought of a million other ways to spend it then stuck here with me, but everyone deserves to have a cake and to be thought of on their birthday" I said shrugging my shoulders as I smiled.

"What makes you think no one else but you thought of me on my birthday?" he asked with a sarcastic scoff as I shook my head and let my one hand fall down towards my side. Just when I thought we were fucking making headway we find ourselves right back at square one.

"Just an assumption I mean if you are this nice to all of your friends I'm sure they were lining up at the fucking door to wish you a happy birthday" I shot back. "But that's right your Post fucking Malone, you probably have soo many people who are wishing you a happy birthday you can't even keep count" I said ready to step back into my room and leave this stupid bullshit when I heard him laugh and shake his head.

"Whatever" he said letting out a sigh as he drew his hand out of his pocket and pointed towards the wine. "You know when someone tries to fucking apologize for something they did typically the polite thing to do is fucking respond. Even if you didn't want the wine, you could've fucking acknowledged what I did" he said, his stunning baby blues connecting with mine for just an instant before he started to turn and walk away before I did the most daring thing I've done since I came here.

I felt my breath catch in my throat and my hand feel like it was catching on fire as I closed it around his arm to gently stop him from walking and fuck it surely had the effect that I wanted since he stopped dead in his tracks looking down at my hand holding onto his arm before he looked back up at me with a smirk. I wasn't sure if it was because he couldn't believe that I was actually touching him, didn't think that I actually would touch him or if he was thinking the same thing that I was and wanted to push me up against the wall and make my dream come true but regardless he fucking stopped and now I had to say something.

"Look, are we really going to go back there right now?" I said as our eyes locked, a softness started to come over his as he let out a sigh and turned to look at me. "Clearly there is something about me that just pisses you off but" I started as he shook his head and started to rub the back of his neck.

"No it isn't you, it's just... life" he said throwing his hands out to the side as he started to laugh making me nod my head and shrug my shoulders. I got it, and even though our lives were two totally different things when anyone said that life was their issue the meaning was typically the same no matter how similar or different your lives were.

"I get it" I said with what I hoped was a kind smile, the tension that was between us slowly starting to lift—not disappear but definitely lift—as I let out a sigh. "Well, I guess we should start here. Hi Austin, my name is Lacey, it is nice to meet you" I said with a smile as I held my hand out for him, that cuteness about him instantly flooded his face as he smiled and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you Lacey, so uhm I know we just met and all but do you wanna come have some cake with me? It's my birthday and all and I don't want to eat it alone. It looks delicious" he said pointing his finger down the hall as I smiled and nodded my head.

"Sure, wait let me get this wine I found laying around. I'm sure it pairs well with vanilla cake" I smiled as he rolled his eyes and started to rub his stomach.

"Fuck vanilla is my fucking favorite" he said letting his head fall back making me laugh before I turned around and walked towards the dresser to grab the bottle of wine and glasses, my heart fluttering at the small normal moment that we shared before walking back over towards him.

"After you birthday boy" I said as he laughed and shook his head as he started to make his way towards the kitchen with me in tow, my heart hammering against my chest since this was the first time we would be in the kitchen since our argument, and I was just hoping that things didn't take a turn for the worst.

--------------------------------------------

Austin's POV

Even though we had a small moment of angst between us, I thought that this was going far fucking better than the first two interactions that we had with each other. We were finally walking close to each other, the both of us briefly laughed together and now I at least fucking knew the name of the girl that was staying with me. It was an improvement in my book, but I still felt fucking guilty for making her feel that my fucked-up emotions right now had anything to fucking do with her because that was the furthest thing from the fucking truth.

I can't lie, I thought she was fucking beautiful from the moment I saw her standing in my kitchen waiting to meet me and typically when I thought someone was beautiful but didn't want to let myself fall down that rabbit hole I was kind of standoffish to them, but I wasn't a complete fucking douchebag asshole—yes that was a term that I was going to use from here on out—to them. I just made it clear that we were acquaintances and that was where our relationship would stop. But what I was doing to Lacey—fuck it felt nice to finally use her name in my thoughts instead of that girl—was so much more than trying to keep my distance. It was just that life was happening faster than I wanted it to and when I got fucking stressed, I turned into a fucking douchebag asshole, but maybe she was the medicine I needed...if we could ever get past this rocky stage.

"So can I ask you something?" I said as she took a seat at the island while I walked around and grabbed two plates from the cabinet, her beautiful laugh making me smile as I turned around to look at her.

"That depends, is it a real question or just some kind of cocky remark" she said as I looked up at her to see that her brow was raised as she had apprehension written all over her face.

"Okay that was fair" I said nodding my head with a smile as I cut into the cake and removed two pieces from the serving platter I didn't even know that I fucking owned and placed them our plates as she popped open the bottle of wine and poured us each a glass.

"So your question?" she asked with a smile as she placed the glass cork back in the bottle and slid a glass over towards me.

"Well first is it okay if I just sit next to you? I know I've been an ass and everything, but I swear I'm a really nice and goofy fucking guy" I laughed as she smiled and nodded her head. "And second" I smiled as I sat a piece of cake in front of her. "When did you come out to make this, I didn't even know that I had stuff to make a fucking cake" I said sinking my fork into the soft cake, my tastebuds screaming with pleasure as the fluffiness of the cake and sweetness of the icing graced my tongue. Fuck this was fucking delicious.

"This afternoon sometime, I got nervous I thought you were going to come in and spoil the surprise, but I think you were playing your guitar somewhere" she said shrugging her shoulders as she took a tiny bite of her cake.

"Where did you learn to bake because this is fucking delicious" I said placing another piece in my mouth as I watched her cheeks flush a beautiful shade of pink. I was right she was a shy girl who didn't like to be complimented on things. Fuck those were the girls that I fucking loved.

"It's just something that I picked up by watching YouTube videos and taking standalone classes at my local community college" she said shrugging her shoulders. "My parents didn't really think being a pastry chef would be a well paying job so I couldn't go to school for it, but I love doing it so it's a cool hobby" she said as I smiled at the innocence of her. She simply got cuter the more that I talked to her. Fuck maybe I should've just continued to be a dick to her then I wouldn't have seen this cute side of her.

"Well for what its worth I'd find your shop and have you make me a cake every fucking day" I said making her laugh as she looked over at me and gave me a shy smile.

"Thanks" she said before reaching out for her glass of wine and took a long sip. "I was right, this does actually go good with Vanilla cake" she said making the both of us laugh as I quickly finished off my piece of cake desperately wanting to put another on my plate but I also wanted to get to know her. "So how old are you now" she asked as I looked over at her with a smirk.

"Twenty seven" I said. "And what about you?" I asked with a warm smile.

"Twenty five, but I'll be twenty six in late September" she said nodding her head as she took another sip of wine. "I'm sorry about before, I didn't mean to come off rude with the whole birthday statement. I just meant that you are stuck here on quarantine and you probably didn't get wished a happy birthday in the ways that you would've liked" she said looking down at her plate as she started moving random crumbs of cake around, the shy action making me smile as I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's okay, I'm sorry I kinda flipped out on you" I said as she looked at me with a smile before looking back down at her plate. "But I'm starting to think that I am going to like celebrating my birthday this way a lot more" I said, her cheeks turning pink once again as she looked at me with a grin.

"It's okay, I'm sure you're not used to people giving you a taste of your own medicine" she said as I tilted my head at her and let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Oh is that what you thought you were doing Miss Lacey" I said as she shrugged her shoulders at me.

"Maybe" she said with a shrug as I laughed before taking a long sip of my wine, my eyes dancing slowly over her slender body before I brought them back up to rest on her perfect side profile. She was more than beautiful. She was cute, sexy, beautiful, and perfect all wrapped up into one petite package and if things continued this way, I could definitely sense something more happening, but I didn't want to get ahead of myself.

"So do you hate me and do you forgive me for being a douchebag asshole, which by the way what the fuck is that?" I asked with a laugh as she pulled her wine glass away from her lips setting it against the marble with small clink while smacking her lips.

"Well a douchebag asshole" she said without so much as a hint of a smile on her face. "Is you oh conceited one" she said with a smirk. "And I did hate you yesterday and the first day I came. I hated you so fucking much and couldn't wait to get the fuck out of here" she said making direct eye contact with me, each one of her words like a mini dagger as they jabbed tightly at my heart making me wince. "But right now, no I don't hate you" she said with a smile as a few daggers were pulled from my chest. "And yes, I forgive you, but I never forget" she said as I nodded my head.

"Fair enough" I said finishing off my glass of wine wanting to pour another but I wasn't sure what her plans were just yet.

"What about me? Do you hate me and do you forgive me?" she asked as I smiled, the urge to reach out and push some hair behind her ear so fucking strong but I didn't want to cross that barrier just yet.

"How could I hate a girl who was trying to do nothing more than to be nice to me?" I asked shaking my head with a smile as she looked away from me shyly. "And I have nothing to forgive you for Lacey because everything you said to me, I deserved to hear" I said, her head whipping around to look at me as I smiled.

"Well for what it's worth, I'm sorry Austin" she said with a sweet smile that was melting my heart, as I let my hand slide over the marble towards hers, our hands gently grazing each other's sending a small jolt of electricity through my body before I quickly grabbed her hand in mine giving it a small squeeze as she looked at me with wide eyes.

"I know you are Lacey and I hope you know that I am too" I said as she smiled and nodded her head.

"I do" she said as I smiled, my foot starting to shake on the footrest of the barstool as I started to slowly move closer to her, my breath starting to catch in my throat the closer I got to her when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Fuck. I thought to myself as I let out a sigh and slid my hand into my pocket pulling out my phone as I groaned.

"I'm sorry Lacey I have to take this" I said noting the sadness in her expression as she nodded her head. "But hey maybe we can have breakfast tomorrow? Ten?" I asked as she smiled and nodded her head.

"I'd like that" she said as I stood myself up grabbing our plates and walking them both to the sink. "Don't worry I'll clean up; you go take your phone call" she said as I smiled at her. "And happy birthday Austin, I hope it wasn't as horrible as you thought" she said as I leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek.

"It was actually the best birthday I've had" I said giving her a smile before I started to make my way down to the hall wishing that this could've happened from day one, but it was never too late to start over and I knew that only beautiful things were going to happen from here and honestly it made me fucking nervous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 8.4K 105
Working for Post Malone shouldn't be too hard right? Simple, just don't fall in love
1.2K 116 27
Love always prevails...right?
32.7K 795 78
Charlotte (Charlie) Roman and Austin Post have always been great friends, but will his fame change who he is? And will Charlie's secret ruin their fr...
22.9K 534 48
What do you when you have a one night stand with Post malone, but end up with more than you bargained for?