Shoot Your Shot

By VialetNapisom

Lucifer comes to Pentious with a job he's sure only he could do. The job: to get close to Hells most elusive... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 15

17 0 0
By VialetNapisom

Pentious followed Arackniss inside, which was an interesting experience to say the least. He'd never seen everyone's reactions to Arackniss coming into the office or leaving, because the only times he'd come in himself the man had already been there. Now, he got to see the looks of respect his lover received just by walking into a room. There was a mix of fear and awe that showed easily on the faces of those who saw them, but there was also a bit of shock, and whispers. They didn't stay on the ground level, though, they simply dropped by Arackniss' office so that he could grab a thick file in a manilla folder and then headed upstairs. Standing in the elevator, Pentious felt small. The realization that he was standing with two Huntsman spiders behind him, each large enough to flip a car easily, and his Overlord lover beside him was enough to make his physical size seem like the largest thing he had going for him. And none of that mattered when Arackniss brushed the back of his hand against Pentious', because then the ride wasn't nearly long enough. He wanted more than just a light brush of hands. He craved the contact they'd had a mere hour before, laying on the couch together. What was the point of taking a day off if they were just going to drag his lover back in anyways for something as stupid as a joke from Lucifer?

They reached the top floor and stepped out, but this time, unlike the first time he'd been here, the receptionist said nothing. She immediately stood and buzzed them in without hesitation. And that seemed to be a habit, the silence and the standing when he walked into a room. Pentious wondered if it was something he'd initiated, though he heavily doubted that, or if it was some Family habit that had been there from his predecessor. The snake could remember the Overlord of Drugs from before, back from just shortly after he'd died himself. The man had been a large creature, though not as big as Henroin, and he'd been nasty. From what he remembered, the man had been some type of giant tarantula, but he'd had no problems with public acts of cruelty and showmanship. And now, Pentious had a new question to ask. "Random thought, did you ever meet the man who came before your father?"

"The man who came before him?"

"The previous Overlord, from before your father took over."

"Yes, I did, but I never spent much time with him and he died when I was really young, so it wasn't that big of a deal." He looked down at Arackniss in confusion.

"You knew him... in life?" His lover looked back at him and chuckled.

"He was my grandfather." Before he could ask any more questions, they arrived at the door to Don Henroin's office. The monstrous man outside saw them approaching and knocked on the door before they'd come, so they were only standing outside for maybe a few seconds before the door was opened by Henroin himself. They stepped inside, but Luca and Stefano took their places outside the office, just like Orco. "Where is it?" Henroin grabbed the papers from the desk and handed it to Arackniss and his lover sneered. "Arrogante re dell'orgoglio." After a moment, he shook his head and handed the page to Pentious, who read it over quickly. Sure enough, the entire request was written in full, Parisienne French, which told Pentious something about how the King of Pride saw himself. "What's wrong?" Looking up at Arackniss, he realized he'd been shaking his head and scowling.

"I was just thinking that it's very like Lucifer to not only write the entire request in French, but to do so in Parisienne French. The whole thing is feminine." Everything except the last line which he had to read twice to understand. It's meaning rang very clear for him, even though it seemed very strange for them.

Votre temps presse, Thomas.

He translated the document word for word, but the last line, he excused, telling them it was gibberish and didn't mean anything. As chaotic as the King was, and clearly he'd done something similar before, the two believed him and filed the request away after inputting it into the system. Throughout the interaction, Henroin kept stopping to look up at him suspiciously, and there was a tension in the air. It wasn't until it was all done with that Arackniss broke and turned to face the older man. "Smettila."

"Smettere cosa?"

"Analizzando. Pensare troppo a qualcosa che non sono affari tuoi."

"Non sono affari miei? Tu sei mio figlio. Sono affari miei."

"That does not make my business your business." Watching the two men go back and forth was almost terrifying. The language itself was beautiful, but the argument was fast paced and full of a subtle fire that he could feel without needing to know what had been said.

"Non osare dirmi che assomigli a tuo fratello." Something about whatever Henroin had said clearly crossed a line for Arackniss and he snapped his fingers to get Pentious' attention.

"Out, Pentious. The two of us need to talk." It was a cold order and he certainly wasn't foolish enough to ignore it. Turning, he moved to the door and slipped out, closing it behind him.

The moment the panel clicked closed behind his lover, he turned on the scorpion. "Devo ricordati chi comanda qui? Ti ho dato troppa libertà?" His father started to shrink at first, but then puffed out his chest and crossed his arms, standing his ground.

"I am your father, and I failed one child, I refuse to fail another one." Arackniss scoffed.

"You didn't fail Tony. I failed Tony. It woulda been you if you had done anything more than just yellin' at him when it was convenient for you. And I didn't fail Tony because he's gay. I failed Tony, because I didn't shoot you in the knee cap the day you kicked him out!" The scorpion huffed, but he took a step closer. "No, on second thought, I shoulda popped one in ya when I found out you let him get addicted to drugs while I was away at college. And I don't wanna hear any high and mighty bullshit about how you're my father and that makes my business your business ever again. That ship sailed a long time ago when Mama passed, rest her soul, and you decided that having children was beneath you and you wanted monsters instead!" The scorpion shook his head.

"I taught you how to take care of yourself, Al, that's all I ever did. I did what was best for you." Henroin moved around the desk and Arackniss shook his head and barked out a laugh.

"Best for me?" He whistled. "Now ain't that a delusion. If you'd of done what was "best for me" than I'd be in Heaven right now, wouldn't I? Instead of bein' down here with you!"

"Oh please! On your crappy personality alone you wouldn't have made it in! Now I find out you're just as much of a-" Arackniss reached into his jacket and pulled out the colt he kept there. His sidearm was rarely used, but it did come in handy from time to time and he kept it pristine, just like every other knife and gun he owned. He fired before the man finished and pressed a hand on the door to keep any intruders out.

"Non commettere l'errore di incolpare me, Henry. Your closed minded views are not mine, and I'll do as I please. Questa è la mia famiglia. Non illuderti di pensare diversamente solo perché lascio che tutti lo pensino." Stepping even closer, he grabbed the man's tie and pulled him down until they were inches apart. "Have I made myself clear?" Looking up at the man, he saw the satisfyingly straight cut along the scorpion's cheek where he'd shot at him. The bullet had grazed the man and buried itself in the bookcase behind him, probably in one of the old hardbacks the man kept around for aesthetic more than actual reading.

"Crystal clear." It was said through gritted teeth, but it was an agreement none-the-less. He patted the older man on the cheek and smiled.

"How about this, you have a new task to do, consider it your homework. Try and find a new perspective on it and understand, alright? So, your new goal, Papa, is to go out and learn everything you can about sexuality and to keep an open mind while doing it." The man looked absolutely horrified.

"Alejandro, don't."

"That's an order." He released his father and closed the small space to the door. "If you wanna try something different than what you've always done, I'm sure there are millions of people in the Pentagram that will help. And down here, no one is gonna judge you the way you judge everyone else." Pulling the door open, he stepped outside to all of the eyes on him. Looking around the room, he saw the workers peering out of their cubes and crossed his arms. "Torna al lavoro!" He turned and started down the hall and heard Pentious, Luca, and Stefano following after him. They went back downstairs to his office and he threw the file haphazardly onto his desk before all but dragging the three back to the car. He wanted to go home, he wanted the relaxation he had hours before. He wanted to work out all of the adrenaline fueling the continuation of his frustration with others. So they got in the car, and he pointed to Luca. "Faccia in avanti." It was an order, and he was sure the man would follow. Luca straightened his back and turned forward without question.

The car pulled off and he moved to climb onto Pentious' lap, pulling his lover into a kiss with enough need to fill a lifetime. He only pulled away for air and took advantage of the moment. "Drive around for a while." Another order he knew they would follow, so once it was said it was out of his mind. Pulling Pentious back in for another rousing make out session, he grabbed his lovers hands and placed them on his hips. It took no time at all for his lover to get the hint and swing him around to press his back into the seat. From that moment, Pentious was touching him, pulling on his clothes until he'd gotten all of the button on his shirt through their moorings. The snake lifted him while he worked to get his pants off in the limited space, but he was spreading heated little kisses across Arackniss' stomach and sides. Once his pants and briefs had cleared one leg, neither of them cared anymore.

His lover came over him and settled between his legs while Arackniss took care of his clothes. He had never been so enthralled by the feel of Pentious' soft scales until now, and yet the feeling didn't last long enough. The snake grabbed his hips and lifted them, pressing the head of his cock, one of them at least, against the tightly puckered back entrance while stealing another kiss. "I didn't quite expect you to be so excited after our little detour." He shook his head at his lover.

"I don't wanna talk about it Pen, I want you inside me." Another kiss and his lover thrust forward. The instant the blissful pleasure-pain hit him, he gasped and wrapped his arms around his lover to ground himself. Another thrust, another onslaught of delight, over and over until his lover was fully immersed in him. He was shaking already, panting and looking up at the other man, he could tell he wasn't the only one feeling it. Pentious stole his lips in a gentle kiss and it melted him. Looking up into those rose colored eyes, he felt the most at ease than he'd ever felt. "Tell me you love me."

Pentious pressed their foreheads together, but he didn't break their eye contact. "I love you." It was probably a bad thing. Probably much too early for either of them to say something so intimate, especially in the back of a car with others in the front seat, but he didn't care. He'd wanted to hear it, needed to.

"I love you too." The snake leaned down and pressed their lips together, and Arackniss felt full, as though he'd been empty until now. He savored the feeling as long as he could, and then his lover pulled back, drawing a weak moan from his throat. "Pen." He had enough time to whisper the man's name before he was tunneling inside him again and the rush took all of his remaining sanity. Back and forward, and he was screaming, cursing, clinging desperately to Pentious as he took him with fervor. It took the man no time at all to find and hit every sensitized nerve inside of him, and the tightening of his stomach was both welcomed and cursed. "Fuck, Pen, I'm close." His voice didn't even sound like his own with it's breathy, high pitched whine, but his lover smiled above him.

"Come for me, Niss." The other man whispered the words in his ear, soft and slow. Dragging his nails along Pentious' back, he shook his head. He was determined not to come first this time, not to come alone this time. "I want to feel you come, my love. You always scream for me when you do, and I love it all." The thrusts became longer, deeper, and hit a spot he hadn't known existed before Pentious waltzed into his life. Nobody had ever hit it before, and it never failed to send him over the edge.

Throwing his head back on a soundless scream, he let the euphoria wash through him, not that he had much of a choice in the matter. This time, possibly due to his resistance for his own, Pentious was right behind him. The snake buried inside him as deeply as possible and the twitching started: hard pulses that Arackniss felt as clearly as his own. When the other man wrapped around him, he let himself be held and smiled. There was something oddly calming about being held for him, which could have been the feeling itself, or it could have been just the one holding him. The adrenaline high he'd been riding on after his talk with Henroin had turned into an intense need, which his lover had easily quelled. And now he was ready to cuddle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 4.2K 14
THIS STORY IS OUTDATED!!! A NEW STORY ABOUT CHARLIE MORNINGSTAR IS IN THE WORKS!!! VIEW MY CHARLIE MORNINGSTAR UPDATE CHAPTER IN MY HAZBIN HOTEL GIRL...
51.5K 1.8K 25
(COMPLETED AND BEING HEAVILY EDITED) Angel Dust, one of Hell's number one porn actors. Alastor, one of Hell's most renowned and feared overlords. The...
60.8K 2.1K 24
You have been sent to Hell in accordance with your actions down on Earth. Now you're aligned with the Vee's, contacted to Valentino and are desperat...
1.7K 64 2
You're a cutthroat political consultant working on an impossible campaign. The recent poll numbers for your client are brutal -- it's gonna take a mi...