Bound in blood

By Evoix_16

How and why ... More

Table of contents:
Introduction:
Characters
Mia Reynolds
Ryke Calloway
Athelia:
Nick:
Sky Rose:
Elijah:
Crimsyn:
David Soloya:
Skye Rose:
Evalynne Reynolds:
Aramis Calloway:
Daelyn:
Jack Daniels
Haven
Neta
Jaydon Reynolds:
Synopsis:

Prologue:

12 3 0
By Evoix_16

Prologue:

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Mia gasped, stumbling back as she clutched her chest. The pain shot through her veins like lightning.

"Listen." Her voice cut through Mia's thundering thoughts, "I know you're hurting, but you aren't alone in this. Now let me see your damn wound. Mia hesitated, faltering before deciding that it was in her best interest to listen, she stepped forward, opening the collar of her shirt to reveal a series of intricate gashes crisscrossing her chest. Evalynne's eyes narrowed as her hand stopped just short of touching Mia's bloodied wound. When Evalynne finally spoke, her voice was low and grave, "Tell me who did this to you Now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 7.3K 28
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
19.1K 622 14
"๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐ ." in which a mysterious yet obnoxious, dead girl has been following the unusual gr...
53.9K 7K 77
"Se refiere a la belleza de corta duraciรณn de la flor de cerezo" โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžข Advertencias โœง โž โ. Omegaverse < SLOW BURN โž โ. Todoroki Bottom! โž โ. Smu...
16.6K 473 11
ใ€ŒMALICIOUS THOUGHTSใ€ โ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ. โž โ๐™Š๐™, ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข. ๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค...