SCP Copycat

De NasukraBTsuki

[The second book in my SCP Trilogy!] {COMPLETE} SCP-SR50 Resident of Dimension Delta-42 Subject file classifi... Mais

Introduction
1- Director
2-Pride Of A Witch
3-Challenge.... Uh..
4- Run.. For Your Life.
5- Unexcepted.
6- Explanation.. NOW!
7- Dodging The Point
8- End Of A Legend- 106
9- Dispair.
10- Trail Of Nine-953
11- Compromise
12- Descent Into Madness
13- Wrath Within
15- Credits

14- Death Consumes All

105 9 2
De NasukraBTsuki

As the blood bath continues throughout the facility, Sophia runs down the halls, ducking for cover as MTF agents, SCPs, and D-Class do battle for their own survival. After some time of ducking and running, Sophia comes across 682's mangled body. She slowly starts to pass by but is stopped by 682's voice in her mind.

"Child!" 682 shouts painfully.

Sophia turns and looks down at 682's disembodied eyes. "You're.. You're still alive?!" She asks in fear.

"Yes.. barely." 682 replies. "I made a promise.. but I can not keep it in this state. I need for you to touch my flesh!"

Sophia reels back. "Ew! No!"

"IF YOU DON'T, YOU WILL DIE!!" 682 shouts back. "I know that the Sophia Lucifer brought with him from the last dimension was an imposter. If you do not take my power, Mimic will kill you.. and if she doesn't, Wrath will."

Sophia reluctantly kneels beside 682's eyeballs. "All I have to do is touch you once.." She says, slowly reaching out a single finger and lightly picking 682's severed eye. She then quickly jumps up. "Happy now?!"

"Yes.." 682 replies blankly. "Now hurry.. find 343."

Sophia quickly turns and continues down the hall out of sight.

"I did my best.." 682 groans.

049 slowly approaches a pistol in his hand. He yawns loudly as he stops among 682's severed corpse. "We are truly powerless against the sins." He says sleepily as he puts the pistol to his head and pulls the trigger, falling quickly to the floor dead.

"Dumbass.." 682 sighs.

It is not long before 953 and Rocky cross paths. 

"Mine! You're MINE!!!" 953 exclaims as she leaps at Rocky like a wild animal.

Before she can reach him, she too is sliced into pieces, falling to the floor in a heap of blood, bone, and flesh. Rocky does not speak, merely continuing unphased by such a pitiful attempt. 

Elsewhere, Sasha tears through MTF agents like fire through paper. All the while, she giggles and laughs hysterically. Just as she finishes off the last of them, a black portal opens beneath her and she is dragged into 106's former pocket dimension.

Once inside, a female voice echos through the darkness. "Ah! Auntie Sasha!" A huge smile appears. "How nice of you to accept my invitation!"

Sasha does not speak, she merely crouches ready to fight.

"Why must you be so easily influenced by Rocky's folly?" The voice asks as a shadowy 682 approaches. "My name is Mimic, and I am here to offer you release from Rocky and this world."

Sasha from flesh into her chain form and wraps around Mimic, but she is quickly swallowed up by black tar when Mimic dissolves around her.

"You may be unbreakable, but you are far from unkillable!" Mimic exclaims.

As the field of view pans back into the facility, Sasha screams in pain.

The inner walls of the facility begin to crack and crumble. Once the walls break away, the rapidly growing 999. He cries out in joy as his body destroys the facility and forces Rocky and the remaining sins outside.

239 looks up and the giant 999. "Disgusting blob!!" She growls as she reaches out her hand toward him.

Before she can attack 999, Abel and Rocky pull themselves out of the rubble and charge each other with 239 in the middle. 239 has no choice but to shield herself from their colliding attacks, throwing her back to the ground. She slowly and painfully pulls herself up to see the two evenly matched warriors exchanging blows. Abel's sword seems to increase in durability and strength with every blow. Likewise, Rocky's aura does the same as he becomes increasingly infuriated with Abel's persistence. The force of their blows becomes so strong that they cause earthquakes, spontaneous volcanic eruptions, and strong winds that resemble tornados.

682, having finally pulled himself back together, gets swept up in the chaotic winds along with 999 and 239. 

As they ascend higher into the sky, Lucifer appears alongside 682, peering down at the fight. "WOW! What a matchup! The only thing that could make this better is..."

Before he can finish his sentence, a furious 239 divebombs Rocky and Abel knocking them away from each other. "STOP IGNORING ME!!" She roars.

Lucifer laughs. "Just like a little girl seeking her daddy's attention!!!"

682 cuts his eyes at Lucifer. "Are you done pitting idiots against each other?"

Lucifer turns with a smile. "Aww! Are you getting bored, or are you afraid you are outmatched?"

682 clenches his teeth. "I am DONE being your pawn!! I serve no one but myself!!"

Lucifer shakes a finger at 682. "You were my pawn to do with as I wished since day one. Arguing about it does not change the fact that you made the choice and now have to live with it!"

682 quickly turns up his nose. "Just send me to the next dimension already!"

Lucifer snaps his fingers and 682 disappears. He then turns his attention back to the fight. "I am so excited to see who wins this time!!!" He then glances at 999. "Perhaps I underestimate you.."

999 struggles against the wind. His previously orange color begins to turn darker until he is completely black. His mouth, previously smooth, disappears like a black hole. 

"Oh boy! He is merging with his multi-dimensional form!" Lucifer exclaims with a wide-eyed psychotic smile. "If I was a betting man, I would have never seen this coming!!!"

999 continues to contort, becoming more humanoid than ever before.. a true monster spawn of the Skarlet King, an endless all-consuming being defined by his hellish appetite. An appetite driven by the power of a black hole. SCP-999, the all-consuming void!!!

"Good luck!" Lucifer leans back and snaps his fingers, disappearing.

Below, Rocky, Abel, and 239 continue to clash. 239 receives the grunt of the damage, ripping her skin and piling it away like ribbons. She cries out in pain. Abel's bloodthirsty nature and Rocky's unbridled rage quickly overwhelm her, ripping her apart and splattering her blood over the other two.

999 watches from above silently, much like a grim reaper stalking his prey. 

Abel begins to strain again Rocky's blackish red aura. "Bastard!!" He groans.

Further away, Cain finally frees himself from the rubble and surveys the scene. "Oh no.." He gasps.

Lucifer appears behind him and places his hand on his shoulder. "Ready to go?"

Cain looks around in a panic. "The children!!!"

Lucifer pats him lightly. "They are all dead."

Cain's eyes rest upon a large piece of wall with a great deal of blood flowing from underneath. Tears instantly fill his eyes and he falls to his knees. "No!!! I was their shield! I was supposed to protect them!!!" He screams.

Lucifer groans. "Dude.. Haven't you ever heard the saying 'death is only the beginning?" He grabs Cain and drags him away. "Calm your big brother vibes and come on!!"

"Brother!!!" Cain shouts as Lucifer throws him through a portal and closes it.

"You're such a crybaby." Lucifer mutters as he quickly glances sadly at the carnage. He then chuckles. "I am such a hypocrite." Looking up, he sees 999 has not moved. "What is he waiting on?"

As Rocky slowly pushes Abel back, Abel ducks and hits Rocky with the handle of his sword. Rocky is pushed back a few feet before stopping. 

Lucifer cocks his head. "Is Abel off his game or is he just that outmatched?"

343 pokes his head through a portal behind Lucifer. "Will you come shut up this blubbering mess?! He is getting on my nerves!"

Lucifer shrugs. "Fine!" He groans as he heads back through the portal.

Rocky gets down on all fours, his aura changing around him to match his new stance.

Abel grins as he readies his sword. "Bad move. I am well experienced in hunting animals!" 

"SHUT UP!!" Rocky roars back. "DIE, GREED!!" He then charges.

Abel smiles confidently. "Poor Wrath, always blinded by your rage.. As for me..." He turns his sword to the sharper side. "I have a goal to reach."

A single blow is exchanged between the two as they slide to a stop behind one another. After a few moments, Abel doubles over coughing up blood.

He looks down at the blood and then back at Rocky. "How..?"

Rocky stands confidently and looks at his aura. "This host's abilities are very fluent in their applications. A single well-placed entry wound and this aura can expand inside your heart and pierce your lungs simultaneously." He then begins to walk off.

Abel turns slowly. "We are not done, Wrath!!"

Rocky turns his head to the side. "You're right, Greed. YOU are done." He replies calmly as he continues on, eyes locked on 999.

Abel takes a few steps before falling to the ground dead as a river of lava washes over him.

Rocky stops. "Why don't you come down now? It is just you and me, Gluttony!"

999 does not respond, still hovering in place amongst the swirling wind and volcanic ash.

Rocky sits down and leans back. "Is this how it will be? A stalemate between us?"

999 again does not respond.

Rocky then lays back and waves his hand. "Fine! You win! Eat your fill."

With that, 999 mouth opens and begins violently consuming all around him.

Rocky grins. "The minute you suck me in close enough, I am taking off your head.." He mutters.

While his back is turned, a hand reaches out of a small portal and stabs SCP-272, the old iron nail, into the ground where Rocky's shadow is cast. Rocky/ Wrath immediately realizes he can not move.

"What the hell?!!" Rocky growls as parts of the facility continue to be sucked up by 999's black hole.

Mimic quickly appears and leaps upon Rocky, forming a blanket of tar that keeps him linked to 272. She smiles down at him. "Hello, daddy!"

Rocky stares back at her blankly. "Whatever.. My purpose was to end this world. It will happen either way, so who cares!"

"Good answer!" Mimic chuckles.

The last remaining SCPs: 053, Sophia, Rocky, and Mimic get slowly drain into 999's black hole and disappear. 

What followed could only be described as a mass cataclysmic event. Crunks of the very earth, itself, and the moon breaking apart begin to be sucked into 999 as he grows. Within a few hours, the earth and moon had been completely consumed leaving the rest of the Milkyway at 999's mercy. 

343, Cain, and Lucifer all watch from 343's dimension.

"Should we go get him?" Lucifer asks, pointing at 999.

343 lowers his head. "No.. he will find his own way."

"How can you call that dimension destroyed if someone still resides in it?!" Cain rebuts.

"Let me clarify what is now bigger than planet earth and about to consume the galaxy! 999 has transcended the Scarlet King thanks to Gluttony's influence. If he is left alone, we might be able to buy just enough time to mount a defense! Otherwise, the last dimension is royally screwed!" 343 snaps back.

"THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE TO FIGHT?!" Cain exclaims.

Lucifer groans. "If we are lucky!"

"It is dependent on a lottery of every being that destroyed previous dimensions, including but not limited to this one, The Scarlet King, The Broken God, and perhaps even 682. All of which adds up to us needing to be as prepared as possible." 343 explains.

"Why am I prevue to this information?" Cain asks skeptically.

Lucifer and 343 shrug in unison.

"OH! So I am just lucky?!" Cain asks angrily.

"Pretty much!" Lucifer replies.

"You two are jackasses!!" Cain exclaims.

Lucifer laughs as he puts his arm around Cain's shoulders. "Look who grew some balls! What a potty mouth!"

Cain pushes Lucifer's arm away. "Just show me the door! I can only put up with you two for so long!"

343 snaps his fingers and Cain disappears. "Bye! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!"

Arriving in Dimension Echo-11, Cain opens his eyes in what seemed to be a simple blink of an eye. He looks about in surprise and realizes he is standing outside a large open door alongside Dr. Clef and Dr. Bright. Inside the door, he can see a strange dark-haired 953 lowering into a punching stance and leaping at Rocky with her unusually long claws extended. 

Rocky lifts his arm as a golden aura catches 953's hand. Rocky looks at her with golden eyes, the bipedal wolf forming around him. "Sorry, but this is not going to go the way you expected." He says in a unified male and female voice.

Suddenly, they both lower their guards and step back from each other, clutching their heads. Likewise, Dr. Clef and Dr. Bright do the same groaning in pain. 

"What is going on?!" Cain asks as he watches in confusion.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

110K 3.2K 31
- Heads up this will be a more romance heavy story compared to my more 'sexually driven' stories lol - You are SCP-8812 -aka- Cthulian Child or The...
174K 12.3K 50
"They took my sister. Now I'm taking her back." Seventeen years ago, humans started developing supernatural abilities. Comic books came true...
7.5K 164 28
Amelia Brenner, daughter of Martin Brenner, had developed powers at the age of 2. After the death of her mother, Martin buried himself in research, a...
22.2K 491 28
Dr.James White a senior researcher finds himself in trouble while testing a new, yet to be designated SCP in Site-██. As two universes collide, probl...