Unexpected

Galing kay Discov3r

It all started with a call, a call neither one of them will forget. It started with a kiss, a kiss neither on... Higit pa

Unexpected
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Part A
Chapter 21 Part B
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Authors note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 24

73.4K 666 120
Galing kay Discov3r

(2 weeks later)

Emery’s P.O.V. :* You love me! ;) 

“Yo, Emery,” I hear Cedes voice but chose to ignore it as I crawl deeper into my warm blankets. “Emeryyyy,” she sings. Then, the bed’s shaking. “EMERY GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF BED!” she yells and I groan, finally opening my eyes. 

“What?” I snap. “do you possibly need?” I complain as I turn around and sit up in my bed. 

Cedes stops jumping on my bed and grins. “It’s a snow day and you know what snow days are for?” she exclaims. 

“Sleeping in?”  

Cedes sits down on my bed and smacks me. “No! Every year the guys and Silver come over my house and we play in my backyard. We make snow tunnels, ramps, forts, sledding, and dude its always epic. So hurry up and stuff yourself with warm attire because we’re going to be out there in the snow all day. Hurry up! Everyone will be here in an hour!” Cedes hollers as she jumps off my bed and slams my door shut. I groan and look at the clock, 7:30. After sitting in my bed and trying to wake up, I get out of my bed, turn on the light, and start packing myself with warm attire. 

I have a feeling this day is going to be something…..

*

Everyone bursts into laughter when Cedes face plants into the snow. She rolls over and puts up her thumb. 

“I’m good guys, thanks!” 

Cade kicks snow in her face. “You’re the idiot who cant walk in snow,” he hollers down to her as he continues walking up the hill in Cedes backyard. 

“Hey! There’s like three feet of snow!” Cedes complains as she tries to get up, Chance gives her a hand. 

It was true there was at least 3 feet of snow, we got packed. But since there was a huge hill in Cedes backyard it was nearly 4 to 4 and a half feet of snow, it was epic. I was new to the CCCMNRS snow day ritual thing they do every year, so I was just kind of going along with everyone else. Apparently at first we just have to climb up the master hill then we go sledding down it, then we make it more challenging and build ramps going down the hill. I for one was looking forward to it. 

“Now that Emery’s here I say we make it the CCCEMNRS snow day!” Silver tells everyone. 

“Yeah!” Cedes agrees and I chuckle when she stumbles a little bit but then her foot brakes some snow and her foot is stuck. “Oh come on!” she cries out. “I swear if anyone saw me walking in snow they would think I was mentally retarded!” she screams as she tries to get her foot out of the snow. 

“You wouldn’t survive in Alaska!” Cade yells down. Cedes just gives him the finger. I walk over to Cedes and help her out of the snow, she sighs and starts walking back up the hill. I chuckle and shake my head and finally we’re all up the hill. 

“Alright, alright before anyone goes down the hill we have to welcome Emery to our CCCEMNRS snow day. He’s part of our family now and we have to welcome him,” Matt explains with a smirk. I raise an eyebrow at him but then I’m pushed down the hill, I slid down the hill but get snow all over my face. 

“Dicks!” I yell as I turn around so I’m laying in the snow on my back, instead of my face. 

“Hey! Last year we pants Silver and threw her down the hill!” Noah yells down the hill, Silver nods. I shake my head but climb back up the steep hill. Everyone starts sledding down, but Cedes tries to stand up on her sled. She goes down ass first and plummets down the hill. I burst into laughter. 

“My ass! MY ASS!” she cries out as she groans and lays down into the snow, holding her ass. 

I’m going to admit Cedes has changed in the past 8 years, a lot. She’s gotten more carefree and gorgeous. Okay, she’s always been gorgeous but damn just everything about her. The first day I came back to Mass I was scared shitless Cedes wasn’t going to be the same, I was scared she changed on me and wasn’t the same little girl who practically beat every kid that made fun of me for being so scrawny, that she wasn’t going to have the same sparkle in her eyes she always had. She did, she does have that sparkle in her eyes that just make everything about her seem so….special. 

Let me tell you the first time my eyes landed on her when Mr. Element brought me in the house, I barely even recognized her. Her long dark hair (I’m so horrible I don’t even remember what color hair I gave Cedes >.< Sorry!) that cascaded down her back, her popping chocolate eyes, her little petite frame, and that shirt that stuck to her like glue. She defiantly grew, puberty treated her well. That small but tight ass just completely blew me away. 

I defiantly wish I never ignored her, I just wish I put more effort into talking to her. To get to know this new Cedes. Maybe then we would know just a little more about each other then what we do now. We know shit about each other. Don’t even get me started on that kiss a couple weeks ago. It was just a simple mistake in the heat of the moment. I mean I don’t regret kissing her because it was a mistake I defiantly don’t regret doing but the fear in her eyes after the kiss kind of made me feel like a dick. I mean she’s dating Noah for God’s Sake! I knew she was thinking about Cara too but the truth? I dumped her ass back when I visited everyone in Nevada. Yeah, Cara is really sweet and nice but feeling the way I feel about Cedes scared me and if there was ever a slight chance of Cedes and I getting together, I didn’t want to hurt Cara. So I dumped her.

I hate it when Cedes talks about my birthday and the decision I’m going to make. I can’t tell her anything when I myself don’t even know what I want to do. If I stay here I could make a better start for myself but if I go back to Nevada I could get into some serious shit, but my parents are there. I know my parents love Cedes and would want me to stay here with the Element’s but with everything back home in Nevada, I’m not sure if I could stay here. So whatever choice I do make there will always be still a little regret in the back of my head telling me I should’ve gone with the other choice. 

“EMERY!” I jump in my skin and cover my left ear when Cedes yells in my ear. I glare at her. “Oh shut up, I didn’t yell that loud. But anyway your turn to go down,” she tells me as she shoves the sled at my chest. I sigh but put it down and sit on it, going down the hill. 

“Heads up, Emery!” I hear Silver yell then I’m pushed forward and snow flies everywhere in my face. “sorry, Emery,” Silver chuckles. I take my glove off and move the snow off my face, then throw some snow in her face. She gasps and leaves her mouth open in an ‘o’ shape. “Emery Woods you are a dead man!” Silver exclaims and my eyes go wide, I try to stand up but Silver was still leaning on my chest, she smirks and pushes my head in the snow. I groan and let my head just sit in the cold, freezing snow. I finally lift my head and just in time when I see Cedes fall backwards and completely sink in the snow, I laugh at her. That was grand. Cedes tries to push up but ends up falling back in. 

“Can I have help?!” she yells and we all ignore her as she struggles. With a sigh I pick myself up and make my way back up the hill. 

“Dude I’m going to build a ramp,” Ross tells Matt. Matt rolls his eyes and we all watch Ross try to make a ramp in the middle of the hill. 

“Thanks for the help guys!” Cedes exclaims as she finally makes her way up the hill. I give Cedes a smirk when her eyes land on me, and she’s walking to my side. “you having fun?” she questions, as her chocolate eyes sparkle with wonder. 

I nod. “Yeah, I’m having a blast,” I answer. It was true, I really was having a fun time. We did nothing like this back in Nevada so it was fun spending time with everyone and having a blast. 

“Oh hey, Emery?” I nod as I look back at Ross, he fell down the hill. “wanna do something this weekend, together?” she questions and I nod. 

“Sure, we’ll make plans later?” 

“Cool.” 

I look at Cedes. “Go down Ross’ ramp,” I boss. Cedes shrugs and sits down on her sled, then goes down the hill. As she goes down the ramp, the sled leaves her and Cedes goes flying. We all burst out into laughter. 

I really did miss Cedes. 

Three Days Later: 

My door is yanked open and Cedes comes running in, she jumps on my bed, and grins at me. I take out my earbud and crease my eyebrows at her. 

“Want to hang out today?” she asks.

I shrug. “Sure, what do you have in mind?” I ask as I stand up and walk over to my dresser. 

“I was thinking of seeing a movie and then check out some of the new stores they have at the new mall?” she shrugs. I take out a clean shirt and strip from my old shirt to my new light blue one. 

“Sure want to head out now?” Cedes nods then gets off my bed, I grab my phone, wallet, and my ipod then we walk out. Cedes grabs her car keys and we’re heading out. 

“What are you doing?” Cedes wonders as I plug my ipod to her radio, I ignore her as she continues driving down the road and click a song. The heavy bass starts as I turn up her radio, Cedes cringes when the lead singer starts growling. “what is this?” she snaps. I slap her hand away from my ipod. 

“It’s called music,” I inform. 

Cedes shakes her head and crinkles her nose. “It sounds horrible! Its just a guy screaming! Oh my god doesn’t that hurt?” she mumbles when she looks at me with wide eyes. 

I roll my eyes. “If it hurt do you think he’ll be doing it? I mean sure it probably gets sore,” I tell her as I turn up All That Remains. 

Cedes turns it down. “I am not listening to this crap in my car,” she says then turn on the radio, I raise my eyebrows at her. 

“But I liked that,” Cedes shrugs and turns up Kiss 108. I roll my eyes, Cedes didn’t know what real music is. “okay so you like Hollywood Undead but not All That Remains?” I question, Cedes nods. “shame,” I mutter then rest my hands in my lap, looking out the window as trees and houses pass by in a blur. 

I never realized how much I missed Massachusetts. Just everything about being here felt…better. Ever since both my parents died I just haven’t felt the same home feeling, but being here gave me that feeling. Maybe because this is where I grew up with my parents, this is where my original home is. I knew the Elements missed me, I mean when my parents lawyer called I could hear the excitement in their voices and I missed them just as much. I may not exactly show it but I really, really did. They gave me one hell of a childhood, of course I missed them. They’re like my second parents. I was ecstatic to come back to Massachusetts and of course scared and worried but everyone is just as loving as I remembered them to be. 

I just missed Cedes the most to be honest. I remember her being the most sweetest little kid you could ever meet but once you piss her off then damn your ass is grass. She always amazed you with everything she said, whether it be a big word or even a fact about something. She could not amaze you. 

“Emery!” I snap my head to her. 

“Huh?” 

Cedes rolls her eyes. “Your phone is ringing.” 

I make an ‘O’ shape with my mouth then fish my phone out of me pocket. I grab my phone and call back Riley. “What’s up?” I questions when he picks up. 

“Emery, he’s out.” 

My heart stops and my face falls, he’s out. My worst nightmares are now coming true….

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No edit!! 

BUT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING ON :O I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

Vote <3

Comment <3

And tell me what you think <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 35.5K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
310K 10.6K 38
'I had guilt that ate me out from the inside and made me want to throw up. Guilt that started as a young child and continued to fester until I was do...
624 67 55
Well, this is a journal, so you found it. Can I say Happy reading into my life? The life of a kid who hates love. This is a love story, darling. Well...
272K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...