She's A Singer (RIREN)

By gayfanficslol

FEMALE SINGER EREN x LEVI!!! Oh and short Eren, your welcome Levi. - Book is almost like a remix of my story... More

1. 🎶
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. 🎶
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. 🎶
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26. 🎶
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. 🎶
36.
37. 🎶
38.
39.
40.
41. 🎶
42.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.🎶
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.

43.

211 7 0
By gayfanficslol

Levi's POV

I can't lie. Eren will be my last relationship i'll ever have, and she's fucking worth it. That was the best quick sex I've ever had. Just imagine if we did it longer...

We just woke up at 1 o'clock in the fucking afternoon. I never sleep that long. It was so good I actually felt slumped.

We actually took a shower and she helped me change the sheets. "Ugh... My legs..." She mumbled and limped towards me. I laughed slightly and picked her up so she doesn't have to struggle. I place her down on the couch and she pulls me down to sit next to her.

She got ontop of me and grinded her little body on me. "Don't tell me your horny right now. You cant even move. I know last night was good but not that good." Last night wasn't my very best.

She laughed. "Shut up. You know how horny I get..." She rubbed my ass since I had a thin shirt on.

-

That's kinda how it was now. Ever since we had sex, she just loved it so she would usually bend her thick legs. A lot as if she was waiting for my mini me.

And right now, Eren was begging me to have sex. "Come on! I already opened a condom."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Don't expect me to go soft pookie."

She giggled and shook her fat ass a bit. I slapped it a counter or of times before we moved over to the bedroom swiftly holding hands.

Yeah, Eren was someone who liked sex, but she was so sweet, so loving. Certain people would think 'she's a sex addict' well that may be true, but she's never, ever! Hurt me. She's always been so very soft.

So caring. And she's clingy. She's not someone to cheat whatsoever. I love her so much. And if nobody likes us together who gives a fuck? They aren't the one in it.

No matter how many times Eren wants to have sex... Just thinking about it makes me roll my eyes, but I will make sure that's not the only thing we do.

And plus... Eren loves to go out with me... She's not like fucking Petra who only wanted to party.

Eren loves to hold hands, dodge anyone who asked for her number. She would be overprotective and glare at any female who looked at me... I can't be mad, why? Because I'm overprotective too.

Difference is, I say what's on my mind so I usually glare and say something towards that person. Too bad they can't have what's mine.

-

The next day rolled around and I heard the toilet flush. I sat up and yawned to see Eren looking down and sad.

"Oi? What's wrong baby?"

She looked up and a tear fell down. "I want a baby..." She said quietly.

"Wait what." I stare at her.

She stayed quiet and rubbed her little stomach. "I want a baby... I know we've been together for almost two months but we're made for eachother!"

"I know we are." I said calmly. "But that's not something we should do right now. Your not even moved in."

"Then let me move in baby!" She cried out and walked over to me getting ontop of me. "I want a baby... So many baby pictures were put up on my instagram, I want one... I want to dress them up... They will look so cute to have our genes."

"I know." I nodded and kissed her cheek. "And we will have kids Eren. Two beautiful babies, and dress them up however you want. Just not yet baby."

She glared at me and sighed. She rubbed her belly again probably imagining herself with a belly. If I saw her with a belly I would kiss her stomach all the time. I can already see it.

She would wear a black dress, boots or walkable heels, and a hat to hide herself from the sun. The way me and her would walk side by side, my arm around around her waist rubbing her stomach while we walk...

Okay fuck. Maybe I do want a baby with her...

-

About atleast 6 months have passed.

I finally quit my job since Eren and I both brought money in from concerts and our new music being posted.

And... Sighs.

Eren was finally moved in like she wanted. She had missed all her bills anyway.

Since 6 months have passed. Eren and I have been together for 8 whole months.

I've met up with my mom a couple of times... We're growing.

I met Eren's mother and brought her beautiful flowers. She was a beautiful women.

Jean and I fight a lot, but it's mostly just to see who's stronger. And I guess I can't lie. Jean has won four times. Not that I'm mad.

Since I'm older than him, I see him as my annoying younger brother, so I'm proud he finally was able to beat my ass.

I have no excuses either. He was just good those day. But I win more.

I've gotten better relationships with the whole group besides Erwin and Hanji because we're already at that brother and sister state.

"Okay Eren." I spoke. "I finally want to give you what you want pookie." I said with a smirk.

She blushed softly and walked closer to me. "And that is?"

"A baby." I said as I kissed her cheek while we walked behind the group.

Right now we were just now walking to a icecream trailer that just opened up and everyone wanted to try it out.

"W-Wait what?!"

"Yep. How about Saturday morning. We can try all day. We might have better luck I don't know. It benefits you by the way, more sex." I laughed slightly at Eren's dumbfounded face.

She then smiled bright with a blush. "Yes! Let's make babies!"

I smirked and kissed her cheek. We walked inside of the ice cream parlor and all got different flavors besides Eren and I.

"Wait! Levi... Can we share?"

"Share?" I glance at her.

"Yes... If that's okay with you? I just want to try the sharing ice cream thing out."

I rolled my eyes. "Your cute. Sure we can share my love."

She cheered and jumped into my arms. I hugged her tightly.

"Okay so what do you want?" I asked.

"Mm... Chocolate." I cringed slightly before nodding.

Anything for my pookie.

-

We sat with the group sharing the same spoon because she wanted to. Jean thinks I shouldn't because once Eren gets what she wants she will keep begging or she will take advantage of it.

Honestly. I don't even know why he told me. I already knew that. These are my decisions and if it fucks up then it fucks up. But I love her so it doesn't bother me.

I let Eren eat most of it, I don't really like it. I like lemon vanilla or vanilla in general.

"Let me feed you pookie." She got a scoop and stood up slightly sitting on my lap. I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth. She put it in my mouth and I bit down a bit as she pulled it out.

I cringed slightly. I just didn't like the taste of it. I laid my head on her chest. I loved her tits. Like that was my favorite part and I really didn't care what anyone said.

As we finished our ice cream and we're gonna go back to the Mikasa's to finish a song piece, someone grabbed Eren by the arm gently. I glance at them and stop walking. "Hey. Can I get your number. Your really cute."

Eren stared at the male for a moment and her face turned into a disgusting look. "Get the fuck out of here. tall freak." I smirked slightly folding my arms as I realized Eren was turning into me with her choice of words.

"Excuse me?"

"I have a boyfriend, you filthy weirdo. And your reek of alcohol." She snatched her arm back and ran towards me hugging me slightly.

"This short midget?"

"Short midget?" Eren retorted.

Jean came out of nowhere and put a hand on the male. "This short midget." He started which ticked me off, "Can beat your ass. Trust me. I've been there." He smirked at me. "Oh and her." Jean pointed at Eren. "She's like my annoying little sister." Eren made a neigh sound to tick him off which it did. "You fuck with her, you fuck with me." He glared at the male. The male slightly shrieked but gain back posture. "Oh. And everyone else." He tilted his head to the big ass group who stared right at the other male with white and black hair. "Trust me... Everyone here can fight. Including the fiesty one." He referred to Eren.

She was still hugging me while Jean was still talking shit.

"I'd liked to see this midget try." He pushed Jean back and Jean was ready to punch him but I stopped him. "Whoever wins gets the female."

"As if." Eren rolled her soft eyes.

"Don't worry baby. I'll get you."

I cracked my knuckles and everyone folded their arms. "Okay. If you insist Jeff Bridges."

And the fight started...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 209 9
In this Levi x Eren fanfic Eren is 25 and Levi is 29. They are happily married and have been for close to 4 years. The met and started dating a littl...
2.8K 119 44
"What's wrong? You can't fight men so you take it out on your woman? Cmon, fight me. You're a man aren't you? Fight me like one." Y/n lifts her head...
170K 4K 87
That badass kid. Eren Yeager. He will soon learn his lesson after being in a class with Levi Ackerman. That badass Teacher. Eren was not a good stude...
331K 8.1K 59
I apologise that the first few chapters spelling are terrifying as I didn't check them but the other chapter later on in the story are double checked...