EK DUJE KE LIYE

By RitikaBisht

A Brand New KAVI story More

cs
part 1
part 2
part 6
part 7
part 3
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 4
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 5
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part34
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
part 96
part 97
part 98
part 99
part100
part 101
part 102
part 103
part 104
part 105
part 106
part 107
part 108
part 109
part 110
part111

part 35

453 34 4
By RitikaBisht

Kavin manage himself after some time and parted ...pass her smile and said: OK, it's your turn to share with me.

Purvi little bit amaze...she looking him confusing...said: main kiya share karoon?

Kavin look some pictures and take one picture in his hand and ask: why you not starting telling me about that girl...he show the picture of same girl which was died yesterday's fight.

Purvi look that picture and said: yeh, samita di di hay, Rohit bhayya ki finace.

Kavin shock to hear this news...just manage to say...whaaat?

Purvi continue and said: haan, she was orphan...but self made lady...she was doing MBBS...once upon a time...she help rohit bhayya in one case and after some other meeting...bhayya start liking her...dad have no objection and he accept di di as his daughter in law and soon, they get engaged...(she stop saying anything for a while...Kavin patiently wait her to come back...after pause...she continue)

After that incident...when I get my sense back then I try hard to find her but nobody knows where she gone...mama ji, Rahul, baray papa...everyone tried and use their sources but nothing...then one day I receive a letter from her...she tell me that she know who did this and she decide to take revenge of her family...she make that aim of her life...she give me blessing and ask me to take care of myself...etc.

After that, in every occasion I receive her gift and her blessing but I never know ...where she is and in what condition...but, yes when I become crime reporter she give me 100% correct information regarding those gangs and goons... Purvi... quiet after telling this detail.

Kavin hold her hand...squeeze a bit and ask: tum nay un ko pehli baar main nahi pehchana tha

Purvi: haan, wahan main un ko nahi pehcahni thi...jis tarah ki un ki dressing thi...main nay kabhi nahi socha tha kay woh...(she stop then change her sentence)...I mean...main nay nahi socha tah kay woh uss person kay itnay kareeb ho jai gi...jo humari family kay murder main shamil tha...

Kavin : toh tum un ko kaisay pehchan pai.

Purvi smile and said: Jangli billi... Arjun repeated...Jangli billi.

Purvi : haan, rohit bhayya mujhay bohat tang kartay thay...un dinoo mujhay nails barhanay ka bohat shauq hua tha...toh ek dafa gussay main... main nay un kay haath par scratch kar diya tha...tab rohit bhayya, aur di di nay mil kar mujhay yeh  jangli billi ka naam diya tha...sirf woh doono hi mujhay iss naam say bulatay thay...iss liyay jab unhoon nay wahan par yeh naam lya toh main nay un ko pehchan liya.

Kavin feel sadness in her tone...maybe she recall her memory for those happy days when she enjoy living with them...and remembering now, she feel sad...

Purvi said looking him, kavin when this incident happen my age was just 13 years, I am eye witness of that whole murder but that time my uncle want me safe, so they tell media that whole family vanished...after six month I get this news that my father is also alive but his condition you already see.

Kavin want to know something else...he look her and ask her about her family incident...

he said: purvi, I know that it would be very difficult for you to go back and recall those pain full moment again but I want to know the whole scene and how you come to know that sikander is involve in this murder?

Purvi nodded her head and said: I know tum mujh say kiya pochna cahatay ho...I'll tell you from the beginning...I finish my exam and back India the same day...when this incident happen?

She closed her eyes..

Kavin see pain in her face...he feel ashamed himself to push her again in those pain full memory lane but he knows it's really important him to know...every bit of knowledge.

Purvi start telling him...My father build a secrete room in that cottage...nobody knows about that room...even in my family...nobody knows...he kept very sensitive and confidential files and things there...only mamma ji and baray papa knows about that room...

I reach India in afternoon...After meeting papa and baray bhayya and chotay bhayya...I want to do some secret work...I want to give samita di di and baray bhayya a surprise...dad told me that they arrange their marriage but they both don't know...so, I make plan to give both of them surprise...dad told me to go in that room and do whatever I want...he silently without my brothers knowing...took me there...that was a soundproof room...set with whole computer system and screens...

I know that our whole house have some hidden cameras...that room is like a monitor room...my dad build it for security...He show me how to get out and get in...Night comes and when everybody fast asleep...I quietly go to that room and lock myself inside...start doing work...I make a beautiful sketch of both them (as you know I do sketching) and a beautiful card...placing their photo in front of me... I am busy doing my work...then suddenly...

Purvi stop with close her eyes and heavy breath...her body start shivering...

Kavin quickly move her side more and holding her waist...drag her near him...her hand become cold...keeping her near he feel her body shivering...he rubbing her hand...to give her warmth...she freeze in her state...showing no expression...just between his arms...hide her face in his chest...feeling his warmth...try to manage say some more.

After, pause she continue saying...still placing her head on his chest...he holding her from waist...keeping her near him...listening very carefully...

Purvi said: suddenly, my eyes go to monitor screen and I scream to see the scene... (she shiver badly... Kavin hold her tight)...I can't forget that scene...I saw some people having guns...they gathers my father, brothers and all servant in one room...they ask something from my dad and he nodded negatively...when they feel my dad say nothing...they start shooting around...my servant...my maid...my dad...my brothers ...all are kill in sudden...one man had dagger on his hand and he stabbed into my brother tummy...I freeze to see those...my mind is going unconscious and I fall down on floor.

Purvi eyes fill again and tears rolled down on her rosy cheeks... kavin leave her for a while to cry...she sobbing...he pat her back...try to calm her down...she take deep breath and said: I back in conscious after one month...

Kavin shock and repeat in trance...one month...

Purvi: haan, ...after that incident I admit in hospital in one month...I am  in coma...every day doctor gave hope to my family...and finally after one month I return to life...But  completely come back in sense it take me one more month...then I finally manage myself...

Rahul and sheen both help me a lot...my whole family is shattered badly...all are shock what happen with my dad and brothers...that's why they all very protective about me.

Kavin: purvi, how you survive and I know you see those people faces but how you know that he is sikander?

Purvi:  those goons put fire on house after shooting and killing everyone...by the time my uncles know and they reach the place...those goons see police and escape...everything vanish...but somehow they control the fire stop that for more spreading...you know my uncles power...they not allow media to cover anything...they manage their own devoted man...they collect all corpse but couldn't find me...they know about that room so, they reach there and found me unconscious...they hide me and transfer me at safe place...they seal that place...hide all documents, CD, CCTV footage...everything...they give interview to media that whole family is been murder...but safe me and dad...

I seen them and make sketch them...samita di di also know those goons...Bhayya get threat from those gangs for long time...and he hide this to dad but tell everything to didi...that's why di di send me letter and she told me that she know who did this?

When she know that I am also willing to get revenge my family...she tell me all the detail...bhayya gave her and other relevant information...she got in those past years...she give me three main names...sikander, dhawan and shanker...she also send me the picture of those three with their name and i recognize one of man who stabbed my brother as sikander.

They are expert to change their faces and identity...that's why police can't success to nail them...but As I know that one down...now, two left...di di just told me that sikander is here but she don't know his getup.

Kavi look to each other...and quiet for some time...than kavin snap...he see the watch and said:

Kavin:  purvi, ab tum aram karlo...kal bohat kaam hain...tumhain apni di di kay last ritual bhi toh karnay hain.

Purvi: haan, woh meri bhabhi thi...kiya hua jo shaadi nahi hui...unhoon nay iss family kay liyay bohat kuch qurban kiya hay...un ki last ritual zaroor ho gi...she start crying again.

Kavin leave her for a while...he collect all photos and albums...take it those aside...go out and bring a glass of water...he make her to drink a water...wipes her tears and hug her...

he try to calm her and whisper near her ears: purvi, tumhari di di bohat brave thi....

Purvi snap and look him...he grin to see her...haan purvi, woh bhi bohat brave thi...uss nay kitnay logoon ki jaan bachanay kay liyay...apni jaan day di...aur tumhari di di nay bhi toh yehi kiya...but...tum kiya kar rahi ho...socho...tum nay iss fight ko aagay lay kar jaana hay...final fight toh tumaharay haath say hi hogi...magar tum aisay himmmat har jao gi toh kiya hoga...aapnay aap ko sumbhaalo...main bhi tumharay saath hoon aur puri team tumharay saath hay...hum mil kar apna badla lain gay...hhhmmm.

Purvi nodded...that' s good girl...he tap her shoulder and about to leave...but stop by her...

she said with her sad face:
Kavin  please...mujhay aisay chor kar mat jao...jab main so jaoon toh chalay jaana...hhhmmm.

Kavin shake his head and lean back from bed head rest...she move from his side...she place her head on pillow...he caressing her hair and don't know when they both fast asleep.

Precap: kavi romantic moments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.8K 25
Kavi story. Peep in
35.3K 1.8K 38
a new Kavi story
23.5K 1.2K 28
a new kavi story
9.8K 513 12
A new Kavi story