๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ || Gensh...

By wisteriapath

โ„น๏ธŽ DISCONTINUED โ๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–จ'๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—๐—‚... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ || What the hap is fuckening
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ || Call me Katniss Everdeen
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ || My last will
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ || Midgets everywhere
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ || Similarities between girls and fish
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” || Raining cats and dogs
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• || The chances of being killed by [ y/n ] are low... but never zero
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– || a deal with the devil
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— || Parley motherfucker
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ || A broken thumb away from freedom
Shrek
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || Adios Bitchachos
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ || Two Stray Kids

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || It's time to get in the forever box

2K 147 111
By wisteriapath

Dark clouds covered the sky that most generations have not seen in another state, the storming thunder raining down to earth and the giant waves crashing back down into the ocean in the distance. All that while a certain wandering samurai was standing hidden, not minding his drenched clothes and the cold wind that blew against his back.

Holding tightly onto a shovel with one hand, the other still lingering with the stinging feelings of fire kissing skin not too long ago. The male rammed the rusty metal of the tool into the ground after closing the hole he had dug before. Kazuha watched as the drops of water splashed down onto the dirt, evening it out just the slightest before he kneeled before what appeared to be a grave, clasping his hands and closing his eyes.

Praying to whatever god Kazuha had left to believe the good of, he intended to honor those who have passed the life and entered the other side, wishing each and every of them well.

"We shouldn't stay here too long..." a voice called out from behind the male, causing Kazuha to loosen his hands and turn around to the figure sitting on a stone not too far away, "it's not safe"

The platinum blonde stood up, the cloth covering his knees now muddy and dirty, but it seemed to be no bother to him. Walking up to his friend before turning around to the freshly made grave, a sour expression clouded his face when he spoke in a quiet voice, "It's important to pay respect, Tomo"

The other blonde turned his head towards his friend, seeing his pained gaze and let out a small sigh. "It's okay, Kazuha, sometimes you just need to let go"

Both stared at the small wooden cross that decorated the empty place, a single word messily written on it.

'[ y/n ]'

A few hours before

You were silently hissing and cursing under your breath while sprinting after Tomo. It had cost you a lot of courage to actually break your thumb, but it was a small price to pay if you were able to safe your friend, just hoping that your finger would stay the only thing to be sacrificed.

You had absolutely no plan on what to do in terms of saving Tomo — not even knowing of it was a good thing to begin with because sure, you and many others wanted him to life, but considering how the story quest would go down, it could cost the life of Kazuha, the Traveler and probably Gorou and a bunch of Soldiers of the resistance as well, for that Kazuha was only able to face the shogun with the help of Tomo's vision.

Half of you just wanted to rip off the vision he had and hand it Kazuha so that everyone would survive, though you didn't felt like handling a Tomo that goes nuts because his precious small glimmer-gem was stolen.

It did slightly set you in a panic, not wanting Kazuha to lose his character development ( you were still waiting for your own ), but also not wanting Tomo to say bye bye butterfly and make a swift moonwalk out of life. You still had to scold him because of not naming his cat. That was a sin. He just called him 'my cat' the whole time and it was not ok.

But the cat was not exactly your top priority at the moment when you ran past all the guards that were stationed in Inazuma city and up the stairs, even though you wouldn't mind an elevator or one of those fancy seats at staircases where old people could drive up and down.

However, you pulled a rocky when you reached up, the guards stopping to chase after you when they realized where you were going, not in the mood to face the shogun and Sara and frankly, you weren't as well.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" You called out as loud as you could, hoping to get everyone's attention like the main character you were — seeing how Tomo stood not too far and Sara facing him. At a small distance, you saw the Raiden Shogun in flesh and blood — or whatever mysterious materials that puppet was made of. Although, her not being the actual god did not exactly help when she looked over at your figure with a cold gaze, staring holes into your body.

"[ y/n ]?!" Tomo called out, shocked at your sudden appearance when he turned his head. You've never seen the male with such an expression, his eyes wide and concern dawning in his eyes, "what are you doing here?!"

That definitely was a really stupid questions because obviously you were here to help him. Like, what did he expect? That you wanted to sit on the sidelines, drinking tea with the Raiden Shogun and discussing the world wonders while he got himself killed? I think not.

But before you could give him an answer, his expression suddenly changed for a split second before motionless dropping to the ground like your Guinea Pig in third class after it ate all your Easter chocolate.

But there had to be another time to mourn for Miss Tiggywinkle as you ran up to the blonde, hearing how Sara scoffed in the background.

You tried to call out for Tomo, though it was for no use as he didn't answered. You had absolutely no idea why he suddenly dropped to the ground, knowing it most likely wasn't because he ate too much chocolate, and took a look at Sara for a second who just stared down on Tomo with a look that basically screamed 'I have the upper hand'.

The only thing that came to your mind was him being electroshocked, especially given the reaction he gave shortly before passing out. Your panic just started rising from that point on, not feeling any pulse and noticing how the purple color of his vision was draining.

Thinking of what you could do, you once heard that if a cardiac arrest was to appear — caused by multiple things, including being electroshocked — you should immediately call 911 and begin CRP with with compression. Though you doubted that calling 911 was much of a help at the given moment and circumstances. So that left you with CRP.

You were just glad that Sara didn't tried to attack while you pressed your hands on the male's chest before giving rescue breathes, adrenaline rushing through your body more and more with each second that passed without him gaining consciousness.

After what felt like hours to you, you heard Tomo gasping when you were already about to lose hope, causing you to let out a sigh of relief. "Oh god, don't ever do that again!" You scolded, breathing heavily when you then heard Sara clearing her throat.

"I must admit that dying because of a simple electroshock indeed is rather shameful, and that this man can deem himself lucky for that you prevented him leaving his this world that way — but I will not allow any further interference in this battle. The punishment for interrupting such a fight is immediate death"

Even though her speech sent shivers down your spine, you half kneed in front of your friend and spread your arms to the side, glaring at the indigo haired female who stood straight with not much emotion leaking her expression.

"Fine then" she spoke, raising her bow once you made it clear that you wouldn't leave.

"[ y/n ]... this is not your fight" Tomo muttered, still a bit drained from his sudden clinical death experience. And as much as you'd like him to speak about the honor and responsibility of fighting one's battles alone, you could have cared less in that situation.

Not saying a word, you took ahold of your bow and arrows, aiming at the female who did the same to you. But unfortunately you had to immediately put the weapon down again, not able to properly use it with your one hand still shaking heavily, your thumb still out of place but the Adrenaline not allowing you to feel as much pain as you should.

But that one move allowed Sara for a clear view of aim, quickly letting go of the bowstring when you tried to shield your face with your arm — the electro influenced arrow piercing your skin when you immediately pulled it out again and started running straight up to the female.

It was probably a dumb idea, but the only thing you were capable of in the moment. Sara seemed unfazed at your movements, standing still and giving you the same look as she did to Tomo before.

It was quickly clear as to why she was not bothering to move when a strange feeling ran through your body for a split second before your movements shut down completely and you fell to the ground, struggling to stay awake at first. 'What the fuck?! Is that what happened to Tomo? What is this sick ability?!'

Sara closed in while you struggled to get off the ground, stepping on your head and holding you in place. It seemed as if the electro infused arrow had caused the sudden shock, just that Tomo had it way worse than you.

"You are in a miserable state," Sara spat these words at you, looking then over at your friend who gritted his teeth upon the sight when you were still struggling to find the strength that you had left — ok who am I kidding, there was probably none, "you should have not interfered"

Your body slowly went limp as you stopped your protest against the foot nailing you to the ground, Tomo calling out your name from the distance when he tried to stand up but got no further than on his knees.

"She is dead" Sara said after a time, causing the male to stop in his tracks for just a second. If that was supposed to be it, then that was just sad. You always wanted to have a legendary end and not die because pikatchu decided your body was a nice location for a light show.

"And you," the indigo haired female called out when she stepped to the side, leaving your unmoving body behind, "have long lost the battle"

Upon that statement, the Raiden Shogun made her first move — slowly but surely nearing the male who was still trying to get to you.

It appeared as if the Shogun was about to hold a cool and legendary speech while drawing her sword, eyes glowing the slightest purple hue when staring down at her target.

But even though you weren't able to help the male in the fight that much — or at all, you had damn sure dragged it into length and the passage of time was messed up. For that reason, it was now that Kazuha ran up the stairs and witnesses what was happening right in front of his eyes.

"Tomo!" He called, yet again stopping everyone when they looked over at the second person to interrupt the Szene. Sara being not amused, she quickly shot another arrow at the male who swiftly blocked it with his blade.

Taking the won time of distraction, Tomo collected the last bit of strength in his limbs and got over to you, grabbing you and intending to run off when Sara had enough of the whole commotion and aimed at him, luckily just ripping off a part of his clothes together with the heavy gem he was gifted by the gods, causing Kazuha to run forward and fetch the item that had long paled in color. Even though the burning sensation of the metal on his hand was painful, just as if it was on fire, he continued to run with Tomo right besides him, not sparing a glance back.

( Spongebob narrator Voice )

The two friends stared at the grave, having successfully made it out of the grasp of the Shogun's guards who had chased behind them.

Letting out a sigh, Kazuha closed his eyes for a second before looking up at Tomo. "It's fine now, let us go"

Hearing someone clear their throat from behind them, the two turned their head, being faced with you crossing your arms, "you really act like I'm dead"

"Because we have to" Tomo said, referring to their plan to let Sara and the Shogun think that you have actually died before. It was just a way to be save, having the two females list you as wanted criminal would not do any good for your reputation or even more important — your safety, and even though you told the two male's that going into prison for a friend was the dream, they still wanted you to stay death in the public eye. Because if they thought you were dead, no one would Chase you as wanted criminal.

"But you made a whole ass grave in the middle of nowhere, where nobody will ever see it," you stated the facts, raising a brow at the surprisingly neatly done grave.

"The details are what matters," Kazuha said, giving a small smile despite his obviously not all too happy mood, "...so you two are going to travel now?" He then asked, still taking it not that well to leave the two of you, despite knowing that he and Tomo had a different goal and would part ways sooner or later. But he would have not expected you to decide to go with him.

"It's too dangerous for me to stay here when we face Sara the whole time in battles" you reasoned, even though it made you sad. You didn't wanted to leave Gorou and Kokomi — hell, not even the rest of the resistance — but it was no place for you anymore.

"Well then, have a good travel you two. And let's hope that fate will one day lead us back together" the blonde said, one hand on his chest and the smile still residing on his lips.

Not thinking much, you just ran forward and enclosed the smaller male in a tight hug. He was surprised at first, not really knowing what to do till he hugged you back, both of you still drenched in water from the rain as the bandages that were wrapped around your hand and up to your elbow, were threatening to fall off.

Not long after, you said your goodbyes and left for watatsumi island, wanting to tell your friends there about what had happened and that you would have to leave.

It was kind of sad, but it seemed as if your time in the resistance was over.

Extra

You walked alongside Tomo in comfortable silence when suddenly the white cat of the male stuck its head out of his clothes, remembering you of something.

"Oh, Tomo," you called out, gaining the male's attention, "give your cat a fucking name!" You exclaimed when he looked down at the white fluffball and stroked his head.

"A name? I'm not good at choosing names. What would you call him?"

"John Cena"

"...I think not," he bluntly said, picking the cat up and staring into his crystal blue eyes, "I think I'm gonna call him [ y/n ]"

You didn't really knew what to think of that, kinda feeling honored and finding it cute, but on the other hand you kinda got some pirates of the Caribbean flashbacks when Barbossa called his monkey Jack.

"[ y/n ] it is..." you took the cat in your own arms, stroking its fur happily before a thought came to your mind, "by the way, what did you to with your vision?" You asked, curious because after Tomo had literally died for just a few seconds and then got revived, the vision had lost its power. Guess that you would have to get the blessings of the gods every time you came back to life. What a hassle.

"I gave it to Kazuha"

"Ahh, yes yes, good decision"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 188 15
6reeze Membersโ—‹ Venti/Barbatos(Leader) Xiao Kunikuzushi Kaedehara Kazuha Shikanoin Heizou Faruzan - Managersโ— Lumine Aether Paimon - Shipsโ™ฅ๏ธŽ Xiaoven ...
212K 3.5K 32
โ ๐‘จ๐’˜, ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Š ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†. ๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ ๏ฟฝ...
1.5K 102 18
แด‹แด€แดขแดœสœแด€'๊œฑ แด›ส€แด€แดœแดแด€ ๊œฑแด›แดแด˜๊œฑ สœษชแด ๊œฐส€แดแด แด…แดษชษดษข แดกสœแด€แด› สœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡๊œฑ; ๊œฑษชษดษขษชษดษข แด€ษดแด… แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฐแดส€แดษชษดษข. แดษดแด‡ แด…แด€ส, แด›สœแดแดแด€ แด›ส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›แด ษขษชแด แด‡ แด‹แด€แดขแดœสœแด€ แด€ แด˜แดœ๊œฑสœ แด›แด แดŠแดษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡'๊œฑ ษชษด. แด‹แด€แดขแดœ...
53.6K 2.8K 44
๐ด ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๏ฟฝ...