š‘š®š”š¢š§š¢š²ššš­

Av YourrMind1

Book #1 one short stories. A tale of short stories, romance, hardships, trials, love and misunderstandings... Mer

šŸ„€ Ruhiniyat šŸ„€
šŸŽšŸ | šˆš¤š”š„ššššš¬
šŸŽšŸ | šˆš¤š”š„ššššš¬
šŸŽšŸ‘ | šˆš¤š”š„ššššš¬
šŸŽšŸ’ | šˆš¤š”š„ššššš¬
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
šŸŽšŸ | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ‘ | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ’ | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ“ | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ” | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ• | š…ššš§šššš
šŸŽšŸ– | š…ššš§šššš
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
šŸŽšŸ | š’š”š¢ššššš­
šŸŽšŸ | š’š”š¢ššššš­
šŸŽšŸ‘ | š’š”š¢ššššš­
šŸŽšŸ’ | š’š”š¢ššššš­
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
šŸŽšŸ | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ‘ | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ’ | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ“ | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ” | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ• | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
šŸŽšŸ– | š–ššš›ššš¬š­šš
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
šŸŽšŸ | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ‘ | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ’ | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ“ | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ” | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ• | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ– | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
šŸŽšŸ— | šŒšžš”š« šØ šŒššššš”
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
šŸŽšŸ | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ‘ | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ’ | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ“ | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ” | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
šŸŽšŸ• | š‘š¢š°ššššš²ššš­
š„ š šˆ š‹ šŽ š† š” š„
ššØš§š®š¬ - š‰ššš§š§ššš­ & š™ššš«šØšØš§
šŽš§šž š¬š”šØš­ - š’š”ššš”š³ššš¢š§ & š€š²ššš­

ššØš§š®š¬ - š€ššš›ššš§ & šššš«š¢š¬š”šžš²

6.6K 388 33
Av YourrMind1

6 years later,

Aaban yawned in his bed and sprawled himself like a starfish. He was gazing at the ceiling, feeling too lazy to even move a muscle. "Pari, can I have breakfast here ?" He popped himself on his elbow and stared at his wife who was doing her skincare in front of the mirror. A smile curled his lips at the beautiful sight. She just came back from a fresh shower and a skin was glowing.

She glanced at him through the mirror. "Aaban, you are becoming too lazy nowadays." She turned fully to him, her arms crossed on her chest.

"I took days off to spent some quality time with my wife and now you're telling me that I am lazy? Too bad, begum." Aaban jerked her on top of him, holding her wrist. Parishey was all red because he wasn't wearing anything under the sheets. Well, last night was pretty wild for both of them.

"How come you're still the most beautiful woman for me even after years of marriage ?" He innocently asked, pushing her hair strand behind her ear. "You're blushing, you're so cute !" He pulled her cheeks making her huff.

"Aaban, leave me. Go make ghusl and then have breakfast." Aaban just shook his head like a kid. Parishey could swore that men are just grown up kids! Or they act like kids with their loved ones.

"Nope.." He said emphasizing the 'p'. "I want to stay here and look at you all day." He leaned in to kiss her, but Parishey put her palm on his mouth.

"You haven't brush you teeth yet, and stop flirting with me." She narrowed her eyes in a cute way making him chuckle.

"If I won't flirt with my wife with whom will I flirt then? The neighbor?" He titled his head and squeezed her waist lightly making moan.

"Aaban.." He turned their position so that she is under him and started to nuzzled her neck. He pampered her with open mouth kisses.

"Aaban, I've just showered. Don't make me shower again. Go, change then I will give you a surprise." At the mention of surprise, Aaban grinned like a child. In matter of seconds, he was in the washroom.

"Your surprise better be high enough to my expectations or be ready for a punishment Mrs.Aaban." He yelled from the washroom, Parishey could only shake her head at his words.

~ ~ ~

Aaban was smiling like a Cheshire cat thinking about the surprise his wife had for him. "Pari ?" He yelled for her when she came in front of him with a cake and a gift.

"What is it ?" He asked eagerly looking at the cake. His wife's food is the best till now.

"You forgot ?" She pouted, he forgot their sixth anniversary.

Aaban shook his head. "Never, I can't forget the day you finally became mine. Can I?" He kissed her lips and pulled back. He was just teasing her.

Taking the cake, they cut it together. Since it's their wedding anniversary, they like it to spent together in privacy. "My gift ?" Like a kid, Parishey held her hand with a big grin on her lips.

Aaban pecked her lips, she was too cute for her own good. "Am I not enough that you need a gift, darling ?" He wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled her closer teasingly.

"I think it's time I tell you the truth now..." With a serious face, Parishey said. "I am getting bored of you. It's been six years I am seeing your face every morning." She shook her head almost disappointed about the fact.

"Acha ji? I bought you a gift but I think I will give it to someone else." Brushing her nose with his, Aaban replied.

"Aaban !" She whined with puppy eyes.

"Ok ok, first my kiss !" Even after six years of marriage, Parishey was shy. A blush crept her lips, she rarely initiated their intimacy.

"Close your eyes first." Aaban obeyed and she kissed his lips. When she was about to move back with a peck only, Aaban cupped her face and kissed her deeply. They pulled back, breathless.

"Where is ammi ?" Aaban asked, they almost forgot they lived with their mother.

"She is at Salma Khala's house." Salma was one of Parishey's mother's friend. It's been years Parishey's father was sent to jail for abuse and since then her mother lived with them. Parishey was so grateful for Aaban, he was everything a woman wanted for her husband.

In the past six years, things happened. Parishey persuaded her studies, she worked for an year in a softwear company even though Aaban didn't want her to work in an other company. But it was against Parishey's self respect. She wanted to earn her position, unfortunately due to her deteriorating health she had to stop the job and stay at home.

Parishey's father had been released from jail a few months back much to their dismay. Aaban had hired a security, he didn't want that man anywhere near his wife or mother.

About Aaban's parents, they cut off all ties with him. They wanted Aaban to marry a filthy rich, spoilt girl instead of a poor and village girl like Parishey. If only they understood that love does not see any status, it just happens. If only they had put their ego aside and accepted their son's choice. But nothing of that sort happened, it's been years Aaban heard of his parents. He could only pray for them to be back to reality and not run behind this dunya's temporary position pleasure but rather prepare their akhira.

He tried to fulfill his duty as a son, but his parents refused everything. So he just gives charity everyday by their name. He prayed their heart softened towards him and his wife.

Aaban dragged her in their room and made her close her eyes. He opened the drawer and took out a box. He held the gift in front of her and told her to open her eyes. Parishey squealed in excitement. "A cristal rose! It's so beautiful! Jazak'Allah!" She held the delicate rose in her hand. It was a red rose made in crystal.

"You already have many bracelets, watches, perfumes, and necklaces that I gifted you. And you rarely wear them so I thought to gift you something different. This rose is eternal just like my love for you. It will never fade..." The gift was so thoughtful of him that Parishey had tears in her eyes.

It wasn't about how expensive the gift was, but how much thought the person put behind it. Aaban bought it with love and that's what mattered to her. "It's the best gift you ever gave me. Now I feel like my gift is nothing compared to yours." She sadly said, her gift wasn't as thoughtful as his.

"Your gifts are always special to me, Pari. I'll be happy with whatever you give you know that ?" Aaban kissed her forehead.

"Ok, it's your turn to close your eyes then." Aaban did as told by his adorable wife. Parishey carefully put the rose on the table and held her gift.
"Open your eyes." Aaban smiled seeing the gift Parishey bought for him.

"Since you had yours even before our marriage, I thought to buy you a new wallet with out initials." It was a grey, armani wallet with an A&P on the bottom. Aaban loved it.

"It's lovely, Jazak'Allah." He kissed her deeply before resting his forehead on hers. "I love you, I love you so much."

"I love you too Aaban, forever." A few tears left her eyes making Aaban confused. He wiped her tears with his thumb before taking her in his arms. He cocooned her like a baby.

"I..am sorry, Aaban. I couldn't give you a child as a gift this year as well." She sobbed in his chest, years of their relationship but still no child. They were trying for a long time for now, and no results were seen. Parishey wanted to be a mother as much as Aaban longed for a child. Last year, they decide to do IVF, it wasn't easy for Aaban to see his wife in pain with all the injections she had to take.

"Shh meri jaan, we will get a child whenever Allah will decide to give us one. Please don't stress yourself for this, you are enough for me. If we don't have children all our life, we will live alone or we will adopt. And Pari, it's been long I want you to stop the treatment, we aren't having any results and you are in pain." He cupped her small face in his big hands. She was crying.

"B-but, Aaban, I..had hope this time." This sentence was enough to tell him that they failed this time as well.

"We should only have hope in Allah, meri jaan. Let's just leave it in the hands of Allah. And you do know that your ability of having a child doesn't make me love you less or more? I still love you even if you don't have a child." She nodded and hugged him tightly. It's been six years and Aaban would always tell her the same thing. He didn't love her because she could or couldn't give him child. It wasn't even their fault, because both of them were healthy and young. It was just not the right time.

"Ok, what if Allah knows that we won't be good parents now so He is planning on giving us a cute baby next year? Or in two years? When we will be prepared. He knows best. We shouldn't stress ourselves, love." He kissed the top of her head and hugged her back. Parishey was sobbing so he rubbed her back.

"Let's change your mood.." Parishey wiped her tears and squealed when he picked her in his arms in bridal style. She snuggled into her neck and he laid her in the middle of the bed. He started to tickle her which made Parishey laugh loudly.

Aaban just hovered over her and stared at her. This smile, this laugh he would never get over it. Her smile made him smile. Her laugh made him laugh. Allah knows how he woke up every day before her at Tahajjud time, and prayed Allah for a child so that his wife can be happy. He just wanted her happiness.

He was trying his best to keep her happy within his limits. But this was one thing he couldn't give her, and only pray. He kissed her lips, with passion and love. Never since her marriage did he missed to show her his love, be it with his actions or words.

"It's Farhan's fifth birthday this Sunday, Zaroon invited us." He informed her, popping himself on his elbow. Parishey got closer to him, and brushed his hair off his forehead.

"Time passes so fast, my little Farhu is already five, Mash'Allah." She smiled, having no child of her own, Parishey and Aaban treated Farhan as their own. They spoiled him to no extend.

"Our boy has grown up. What about we take him with us after the birthday for the week-end? It's his holidays anyways." He played with her hair as she rested her head on his chest. His heartbeat was soothing her anxiety.

"That's a great idea, it's been long he didn't came to stay at our place. We will have so much fun !" Aaban kissed her deeply, and they lost themselves in the world of passion and love where they promised themselves to stay by each other's side no matter what.

***

"Farhu baby !" Parishey exclaimed as she entered the Malik house. She opened her arms to her little nephew.

"Pari khala !" Farhan ran to his aunt and hugged her tightly. Parishey wanted to pick him up but that little baby had gain so much weight! He was weighing too much for her poor self.

"And what about Abu chachu ?" Aaban amused leaning into the kitchen door frame. Though he hated that nickname Farhan gave him when he was two years old, he had started to love it.

"Khala? Chashu?" A little princesse, dressed in a cute baby pink frock, with two pigtails and a glittery hairband said. She crossed her arms on her chest, and looked at her aunt and uncle from the stairs. She was naraz with them because they didn't came to see her for awhile now. She missed them! And now they were giving attention to her brother?

"Chachu ki jaan! Come here, leave your brother and your khala!" He opened his arms but his little jaan turned around with a pout on her cute pink lips.

"Aww, my princess is naraz with her chachu? Why?" He got closer to her and turned her around. Aisha pouted even more.

"Becaushe you and khala didn't come to shee Aisha!" She titled her head and Aaban laughed. He pulled her cheeks and picked her up.

How he wished to have a princess of his like Aisha! But she wasn't less than his own.

"You are such a drama queen Aisha. Abu chachu must have had work!" Farhan, being the intelligent, mature one reasoned.

"Finally you two came, you can babysit them or even take them with you I won't mind. I don't know who told me to have kids! Oh my Allah, it's Zaroon! My husband, I shouldn't have married that man. He always gets me in trouble. He gave me three children and now he is lost somewhere in the house." A five months pregnant Jannat mumbled, descending the stairs.

"Zaroon, bhai, heads off. You really made seven years with this woman !" Aaban yelled to Zaroon who was in the kitchen. In return, he got a glare and a hard slap on his arm from Jannat.

Zaroon came out with his apron and flour on his hands. "I know man, life isn't easy. But Allah only tests his favorite soldiers, I must be one of them." He said playfully.

"Shut up before I make you sleep on the couch." Jannat glared at him but hugged Parishey.

"How is your pregnancy going ?" Parishey made her sit and asked.

"Tiring, there are a lot of complications but Al Hamdouli'Allah I am fine. It still feels good, I mean it's beautiful to carry a child no matter how many times you experienced it before." Jannat was so excited as always that she completely forgot to consider Parishey's condition. Parishey being herself just smiled at her bestfriend and hid her pain behind her smile.

"Insh' الله everything will be fine. Is it a boy or a girl ?" She asked genuinely happy for her.

"Actually this time Zaroon and I decided to not know about the gender before the birth. We bet about the gender and whoever wins will rule over the house for a month. How exciting isn't it ?" She clapped like a child and called for her eldest.

"Farhu baby!" Farhan ran to his mother immediately.

"Jee mama ?" Aisha being the right hand of her brother, followed him.

"Can you get me a glass of juice and pancakes son ?" Farhan nodded and disappeared in the kitchen.

"Me twoo ! Me twoo bhai!" Aisha followed him and ran behind him.

"That's the perks of having children. They can be your servants. Haha, I love doing this, whenever I am lazy to do something I ask them." All of them laughed at Jannat, she was twenty-seven but still the same as she was seven years ago.

Zamaana badal jaye ga lekin Jannat nahi.

***

Later that night, the couple laid in their bed, cuddling to each other. Parishey's head was laying on Aaban chest as she made random pattern on his t-shirt. "I wonder what our baby would look like if we ever have one.." Parishey mumbled out of the blue.

Truth was that topic never leaves her mind.

"A little princess with your eyes and nose, and my lips and eye color. And a prince who'll look exactly like you because I always wondered what a male version of you would look like." Kissing her lips, Aaban revered.

Farhan was sleeping in the guest room, which is also his room in their house. Aaban and Parishey thought he would be a good company for their depressed mood these days. Aisha was also persistent to come but the little one would start crying once she stays more than two hours without her parents.

"Don't pressure your mind Pari, Allah is going to take care of everything. Indeed, He knows better." A tear left her eye, soaking into Aaban shirt.

"What about our two children that He took from us even before we could see them ?" A woman can go through the worst pain, she can forget and move on but she can never overcome the pain of her dead child or children.

Parishey had two miscarriage, one was on the early stage of her pregnancy, about three years ago and the recent one was last year, on her sixth month. It was very painful for her, emotionally and physically.
If Aaban wouldn't have been with her, she could've gone till now.

"There are in Jannah with the prophet Ibrahim. They are fine. And you know what? Mu'adh ibn Jabal reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "By the One in whose hand is my soul, the miscarried fetus will carry his mother by his umbilical cord into Paradise, if she was seeking its reward.' It's beautiful isn't it?" Aaban's heart was squeezing in pain as he thought about his children.

He just had the feeling that they were both boys, hence he gave them names. "Our Yassin and Youssuf are perfectly fine. And they will become the reason we enter Jannah." He hugged her closer and rested his chin on her head.

When he was sure that she didn't hear, he let his tears free. It was hard to bury his feelings deep down because he has to be his wife's backbone. If he becomes weak who will be there for her ?

"A-aban, are yo-you crying." Parishey worriedly asked as she wiggled in his hold but Aaban hugged her tighter.

"Sleep, Pari." He buried his head in his neck and left soft kisses to soothe her. She was become stressed and anxious, only his touch can calm her.

They slept embraced with broken hearts but hope for tomorrow. They prayed for theirs supplication to be answered.

***

"Hahahaha.." Farhan laughed holding his stomach while Parishey pouted. They were having a special day with the three of them, baking everyone's favorite chocolate cake.
Farhan being his naughty self, did a harmless prank on his aunt and threw floor on her face. He was sitting on the counter, laughing himself.

"Farhu ke bache!" Parishey turned to her husband. "Aaban look what he did. He ruined my face.." She did her best puppy eyes to which Aaban melted immediately.

"Pari, I am looking for the need-" Her mother gasped at the sight of the kitchen. She was a clean person, and hated mess. "What is this kids ?" She puts her hands on her hips and put on her angry face.

Parishey and Aaban winked at each other and pointed at Farhan. Farhan has always been scared of his second nani because of her natural looks, even though she is loving lady.

"Nahi nani, mene kuch nahi kiya !" Horrified, he said.

"Really ?" He nodded and pinched his neck.

"Acha to iska matlab Aaban or Pari chohot bol rahe hai ?" He nodded again while Aaban gasped.

"Oyeee liar !" He was about to attack Farhan with tickles when Parishey's mother held his and Parishey's ears. She twisted them as they hissed in pain.

"Don't do that again, ok ?" Farhan was hiding his smile on his nani's authority.

"Ok ok, leave us now. Our poor souls." She left them and smiled. Her daughter and son, because Aaban was not her son-in-law he did more than a son could ever, are always the same even after years of marriage. She prayed every day that don't loose this relationship they have.

All day, they baked, played football, ludo and others game. At the end of the day, they watched a cartoon movie and fell asleep on the couch. Parishey was sleeping on Aaban's shoulder, Farhan's head was on Aaban's thigh. And Aaban's head was resting on Parishey's.

***

Allah has promised to those who are patient that they will have their happy ending. After six years of longing for a child, and two miscarriage, they finally had what they've longed for.

'Congratulations, your wife is pregnant..'

Those five words ringed in his mind. It felt unreal. He couldn't believe his ears. He had to ask the doctor three time before really believing the fact that his Pari was expecting. He immediately ran to a prayer room and prayed four rakats of shukran. He cried in sujood for the blessing they were longing for.

Farhan was with them for a week, and today Aaban and Parishey had to drop him. As usual, they met Jannat and Zaroon when Parishey started to feel dizzy and she fell. But before she could kiss the ground, Aaban held her.

He was in a panic state and instantly took her to the hospital followed by his best friend and Jannat. They were all worried. When the doctor came out and gave them their good news, they were all over the moon. Their ears were eager to hear this for so long.

"Al Hamdouli'Allah.." Zaroon hugged his best friend and let him cry his heart out. He saw the pain in Aaban's eyes when he thought he was hiding it. He prayed as well that his best friend has what he wants.

"Can I see her ?" Aaban asked eagerly the young doctor. He looked like a child that everyone let out z chuckle.

"Yes you can, go one by one and don't stress her please." Aaban nodded and Zaroon encouraged him to go.

***

Parishey opened her eyes, and hardly adjusted them to the lighting. She looked around, feeling lost. It wasn't her house nor Jannat's, where was she? Her throat was dry and before she could ask for water, someone held a glass of water in front of her.

She sipped the water in three go and thanked her husband. "How are you feeling love ?" Brushing her hair off her forehead, he placed a kiss there. He was falling in love with her more, every day.

"I am fine, but why are we here?" She had figured out they were at the hospital.

"You fainted at Zaroon's place. So I bought you here..." He held her hands and bored his eyes into hers. "Pari...we are going to be parents. Al Hamdouli'Allah." As soon as those words left his mouth, Parishey's eyes filled with tears. She mumbled a hundreds of Al Hamdouli'Allah and subhan'Allah.

Aaban hugged her tightly. "I love you meri jaan." She clutched to him as if her life depended. This feeling, when your patience paid off is indescribable. Her prayers were answered after waiting for such a long period of time, after crying to her Lord, he blessed her again.

"I can't believe, I-I am pregnant." Aaban nodded and sneaked his arm on her waist, trying to feel their baby. She put her hand on his as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Allah is with those who are patient, always.

"Oh love birds, there are kids here." An enthousiaste Jannat barged in the room with everyone. She was eating an apple and had a banana in her other hand. Aaban and Parishey parted straight away, Parishey blushed.

"Isn't it one person at a time ?" Aaban asked narrowing his brows, Jannat imitated him.

"So what? I was tired of waiting outside and if we didn't come you guys would've never left each other's side. Besides, who ware about hospital stupid rules? Because I don't. Oh my Allah, Pari, I can't believe." Jannat walked to Parishey's side. "We are pregnant at the same time, our kids are going to be only four months apart. That's amazing. You know what? If you have a girl and I have a boy, than we will marry then. But what if we have two boys, or two girls? Ughh.." She sat on the couch and sulked.

A pregnant Jannat was way more annoyed than a normal Jannat.

"Zaroon, keep your wife in check man. She is eating a lot, and look she has become so fat as well." Aaban teased her, Jannat was like a sister to him.

Jannat's eyes filled with tears. She put the banana and half eaten apple aside. "Aaban zabaan sambal kar baat kar, she is still beautiful so what if she gained a few pounds? She is carrying our child, and don't worry Parishey will be the same in a few months." Zaroon was holding Farhan and Aisha's hands, sat beside her. He winked at Aaban discretly and then whispered something in the kids' ears.

"Mama! You are bweatifoul." Aisha sat on Jannat's knee and held her face. She titled her face cutely and said.

"Yes mama, you are the most beautiful." Farhan added in his small voice. Jannat wiped her tears, hormones, and hugged them.

She then whispered something in their ears and they immediately ran to Aaban who was sitting on the other side. "Abu chachu, you are old and ugly because you have grey hair !" They giggled before Aaban could react. Aaban hated when anyone would call him old.

"Don't worry, let my baby come, ek ek se badla lou ga." The kids smiled sheepishly and sat beside their parents.

"Is Pari khala going to have a baby? So I will a boy to play with like Ameen has one ?" Farhan turned to his father to an answer.

"Yes my big boy, you are going to have a cousin soon." Zaroon pulled his cheeks.

"When is soon ?" He asked again.

"Soon is in a few months."

"How many months ?" Kids and their never ending questions.

"What if it's a girl ?" Aaban playfully retorted.

"Then be it a girl, she can still play with Farhan and even our future baby, if it's a boy." Zaroon furrowed his brows.

"No! My baby girl won't go near boys, not Farhan not anyone. She will be mine alone." Aaban stuck out his tongue to Farhan. Zaroon shook his head at his antics, he was going to be a father for Allah's sake.

"Possessive already huh? Farhu don't worry, you can play with her." Zaroon said to annoy his brother.

"What if I have a boy, can he play with Aisha ?" Aaban smirked.

"Never, Aisha is staying away from boys. She will study and become a successful woman. Men will not be her priority."

"KIDS! Stop, God, you two grown up men acting like two years old kids. Let's wait for the babies' birth then we will see who plays with whom and whom marries whom!" Jannat stopped their argument.

If only they knew, their little planning will destroy lives and perhaps family.

***

Parishey was now six month pregnant, last month Jannat gave birth to a little baby boy. She was sitting in her room when Aaban came inside. He had came from work an hour ago or so. "How is my babygirl doing ?" He caressed her baby bump and kissed her lips. She was having complications because of her previous miscarriage but she was fine.

"She is kicking a lot. Look." She held her shirt over her tummy and put Aaban's warm hand on her bare skin. A few seconds after, she kicked.

"She is such a exciting baby. Can't wait to see Mom and Dad? Huh? I can't as well my baby, but don't worry we will see you soon. Just three months to go." He held Parishey closer who snuggled into him.

"Aaban, I want pickle ice cream." She put her chin on his shoulder and made puppy eyes.

"That doesn't exist, love." He chuckled at her demand.

"But I am craving it.." She pouted and made her eyes moist.

"Ok, don't cry. I will make you a pickle ice cream." He shivered at the thought of a pickle ice cream, he loves ice cream but pickle? His wife has the most weird cravings. Once she told him to get mayonnaise with strawberries, she ate the whole bucket and even told him to try it.

He got up and Parishey followed him. When he arrived at the stairs, he picked her up in bridal style and kissed her deeply. He was addicted to her lips. He carefully put her on the counter and opened the fridge. Parishey's mother must've taken her medicines and slept.

"Vanilla or chocolate ?" He asked her holding the two box. Their fridge was filled with different box of ice cream. Especially mango and vanilla.

"Vanilla." She replied.

Aaban took the big jar of pickles, he poured some pickle juice in the ice cream and cut the pickles into pieces. He grimaced at the thought of how it taste. Parishey laughed at his antics and pulled his cheeks. He held the spoon of handmade pickle ice cream to her mouth and she tasted happily.

***

It was midnight and Parishey was pacing around the living room. Aaban wasn't home yet and she was worried. He wasn't picking up her calls, and he told her he would be back at eight pm from work like usual. It was raining heavily and she was stressed. Her due date was also close.

"Where are you Aaban. Ya Allah keep him safe." The baby was kicking as if sensing it's mother's stress. She picked her phone and called him again.

"Pari? Why are you awake at this time beta ?" Her mother, who came to get some water, asked. She sat beside her daughter.

"Aaban isn't home yet ammi. He isn't picking up my calls." Her mother brushed her hair.

"He must be on his way. Don't stress yourself dear." The doorbell rang and Parishey ran to open the door.

"Careful.." Her mother yelled, and then left to her room. Aaban is here so he will take of her. All these years, she knows that he will always be by her side, until they reunite in Jannah.

Sometimes she wished her husband was the same as Aaban, but the man she loved was an abuser who never cared for her. She was content for her daughter, she won't have the same fate as her mother.

"Aaban.." Parishey opened the door and hugged her husband tightly. She was so scared for him, the worst scenario were on her mind.

"You'll get sick, come inside." He pulled apart and dragged her in. He soaked from head to toe and now Parishey's shirt was also soaked from the front.

"Let's change before you catch a cold." She took his hand and dragged him in the room. Grabbing a towel from the couch, she dried his hair, then gave him a pair of pyjamas.

A few minutes later, Aaban came back changed and feeling good. Parishey was waiting for him on the bed, he sat beside her and kissed her knuckles. "I am fine, I finished late at work, then I was stuck in the traffic because of the rain. I didn't even have any signals so I couldn't contact you. Sorry for scaring you." He softly told her to which she nodded and hugged him.

Slowly they drifted to their dreamland.

***

"Aaban, A-Aaban, AHH !" Aaban woke up to his wife's painful scream. He rubbed his eyes and saw her holding her baby bump, her face showed pain.

"Hey, jaan what happened ?" He held her shoulder.

"My w-water..AHH, it hurts, please." He immediately took her in bridal style and called for her mother.

"Ammi, Pari is in labour, can you please inform Zaroon and Jannat? And take the nursery bag please." She did as told and followed them to the car. No matter how old we get, we need our mother by our side in times of hardship and pain.

"Ammi, it hurts.." Parishey cried in pain in her mother's lap.

"We are almost there love, please hold on. You are strong." Aaban and her mother kept soothing her and the drive was over.

The nurse and gynecologist came and took her inside for the operation. Aaban of course supported his wife and stayed by her side in labour.

"It's a girl.." After thirteen hours of painful labour, their baby girl was finally in the world.

"What do you want to name her ?"
Even though Aaban had the right to choose his child's name, he wanted her to name their princess. After all, Parishey was the one who went through the most.

"Inayat Aaban because she is our little blessing from Allah that He granted us after millions of supplication."

She was their little miracle.

Their little blessing.

And she was enough for them.

A child is a blessing that none should look at as a burden, some have more than others, and some pray to have even one child. Don't neglect a blessing Allah gifted you. Be it a girl, or be it a boy.

*****
As-salamu alaykum,
Finally since a lot of you wanted their bonus chapter.

Sorry for my inactivity these days but I have school, so bear with me.

Reached 200k + on this book 🥹

Also, go check my second book of short stories, Jaan-e-Azal and of course Dilruba. After finishing the first short story of Jaan-e-Azal I will focus on Dilruba only.

This is the end of this book, and I hoped each and every of my book gave you something to learn bcz I write to inspire and tell my thoughts.

See you in my next books ❤️

Fortsett Ć„ les

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
23.5K 1.1K 22
She Is the perfect example of "BEAUTY WITH BRAINS" Being the daughter of one of the richest man of the city and still having no attitude is nature o...
10.1K 121 22
paradox - a seemingly absurd or contradictory statement or proposition which when investigated may prove to be well founded or true "She's a bastard...
70.7K 2.4K 42
All The Way From India To London. Shanaya Arora. An Indian Girl Finds A Job As An Event Manager In A Really Nice And Famous Company. She Goes Throug...