Business man's Forced Love

By Uniqworld

This is the story of a innocent girl Akta and A billinior business men Kabir ... Akta is a cute and tradition... More

1. My World
2. Idiot Friends
3. A Glance
4. Wearied Proposal
6. I will make you mine
7. Trapped
8. Accepted
9. Effect
10. Lucky Charm
11. Going Back
12.Hey Beauty
13. Stalker
14. Obsession
15. Manipulate
16. Mine
17. Forced Marriage
18. Fear
Notice
19. Shattered
20.My wife, My room
21. She is My Wife
22. Jealousy
23. Did he really care about me
24. Devil is Back
25. Panick Attack
Announcement
26. Tid for Tad
27. Murder
28. The Plan
29. Ran away
30. Disorder
31. Kidnap
32. Rescue
33. Truth
34. Behind the scenes
35.
36. Warning
37. Therapy

5. Deny

3.7K 116 5
By Uniqworld

Third person's POV

Kabir wake up at 6 : 30 am litterly he wake up at 5 am and went for jogging and after that Jim ... He get up from the bed and went for freshenup .... 20 minutes later he came out of the bathroom and wear a white shirt and black coat with black pant .... He comb his hair and wear his watch ...
Few minutes later he call room service for breakfast .... after breakfast he call his office secretary gaurd for knowing about what happening in his absence ? He look at his watch it's already 8:30 am he have a meeting at 9: 00 am ...
He called his PA for sending him some files ... when his PA informed him that he send files He open his laptop and one more time check all things and then connect with his clints ....
The meeting took one hour ... When the meeting was over he shutdown his laptop and went to the Hotel Garden for some fresh air ... He sat down in a chair and thinking about her ...

Kabir -" what have you done me ?
I've been thinking of you ever since I met you ... I never think about any girl ... But you are the only one who didn't leave from my mind for a second ....
You are making me crazy ... I don't know when we will meet, but now whenever we meet I will not let you go away from me....
I know that you were made for me and I will make you mine ...."

He was thinking about her when his phone rang .. it was his PA ....

PA -" Sir clouds are gone ,we can go now ..."

Kabir - " Ok ..Prepare the jet ..."

PA - "yes sir ..."

He cut the call and again start thinking about her ...

Kabir - "Now I'm going away from you but I'll be back soon to take you...what if I don't know your name or anything about you but I will find you soon ...."

His phone rang again now it was Mr. Khurana ... He pick up the call ..

Mr. Khurana - "Hello sir , are you going ? "

Kabir -" yes but why are you asking you know well when our deal will be final then I will go back ..."

Mr. Khurana - "There is a problem sir the owner of the restaurant is not ready to give us his restaurant .... I have make every way to make him understand ...please sir talk to him his land is very important for our company because it's besides our company .... "

Kabir - "You can't do such a small task , give me his all details..."

Mr. Khurana - "Ok ... I will send it to you ..."

He wanted to buy that restaurant because it was in front of his company... He wanted to convert it into a canteen for his employees ...
He cut the call and call his PA and said him to get ready the Car...

At Restaurant -

Kabir's POV

I opened the restaurant door and went straight to the manager's cabin... I saw that a man is sitting on the manager's chair, for sure this will be Yogendra...
I went up to him and sat comfortably in the chair in front of him...

Yogendra -" who are you ? "

"I am the one who want to buy your restaurant .." I said ...

Yogendra - "but i don't want to sell ...."

"But why are we giving you double the price... " - I said ...

Yogendra -" I said no, I do not want to sell my restaurant, you do not understand such a small thing ..."

"But I want to buy..." I said ...

Yogendra - "Look Mr. Malhotra, however big a man you are, I won't sell this restaurant, I'm not afraid of you... "

"Still not ?"- I asked and while putting my gun on his forhead ...

Yogendra -" No, even if you kill me, then I will not give this restaurant to you..."

"Think I won't hesitate to kill you..."- I said...

Yogendra- "Then kill me what are you waiting for ..."

"You won't believe , Sachin (PA) just show him..."- I said ...

Sachin (PA) -" Ok Sir ..."

Sachin showed her the video on the phone and her forehead started sweating...

Yogendra - "you wouldn't do anything like that..."

"I would if you didn't name the restaurant in my name... "- I said ...

Yogendra -" ok, i will do whatever you say but don't do anything to my son..."

Yes, I kidnapped his son... the world works for only two things, price or fear ....

"Bring Sachin papers Mr. Yogendra will sign ...." I said to sachin

Yogendra -" Yes,I will sign ..."

Yogendra sign the papers and went his home .... I came out of the Cabin holding my gun ...
All the peoples who are present in the restaurant start running ...
After a while the whole restaurant was empty... I sent my PA to Khurana to get some documents... Suddenly door opened and someone came in...
When I saw who it was, I froze there ... It's her and her friend...
She look at me for few minutes then came to near me and order her snacks ...what she is thinking me a waiter ,it's ok I can be a waiter for you baby ... I couldn't take my eyes off him. She was wearing clothes that were covering her whole body...and I love it....Most girls show off their bodies and I hate that .... She is not like them ... you are really made for me ... I placed her order in her table and went to counter and sat there .... I secretly took out my phone and took a picture of her ... I was watching her every move... She came to the counter and gave me 500 rupees note ....
You wants to go away from me soon but I don't want... Sorry I don't have exchange... I told her ...

"Ok" - she said and went to her friend ...

Both of them talked about some thing to each other and her friend went out.. she is going for exchange and you are alone with me baby ...
But suddenly my PA come inside ... He called me... I put my finger my fingure on my lips and gesture with my Eyes to him to go out...
He went out immediately.... I looked at her she was trying to understand what was happening ....

I wanted to talk to her, ask her name, but I had never talked to any girl with love... I got up and started walking towards her... I thought of proposing to her directly ....

"I want a baby " - I said to her...

She look at me and then asked
What did you say ?

"I said , I want a baby .... "-I said to her ... Did I say something thing Wrong ?I never prapose a girl , it's my first time.....

"Ok then go and tell to your wife ,she will definitely full fill your wish" - she said after thinking for 1 minute ....

"what is she saying ? I'm not even married yet... I want a baby with you ...."- I said in mind ...

"What are you talking ? How dare you to talk me like that ...."- She said and slap me .... How dare she slap me... I was just telling him my heart's matter.... i will definitely teach you a lesson...
She was about to leave .... I grabbed his wrist and slam her in the wall .... Now she looking scared .... you should scared you don't have to slap me ...

"You will be mine Baby's mother and I am not asking you I am telling you? Are you understand ? you will be mine one day ..."- I told her ...yes you will be mine only mine because I choose you ...

I saw at her she was scared but she is thinking something ... Suddenly ,I feel pain in my lower body .... she kick me there ...
I felt too much pain , I sit down on my knees ... I felt a jolt...When I looked up she was gone... So you ran away.. How long do you run?? I will make you my own very soon... then I will punish you for all your mistakes.

I moan in pain when I got up from floor... She really kick me hard ... I was hell angry to her ...
I came out of the restaurant my car was standing beside the road ... I got to there and sat in the car ...

At Hotel

I went to my room and sat on the bed ... My mind was not taking the name of being calm....
I got up from bed and went to near tv ... I picked it and trow it away ... TV completly shattered...I broke everything in my room... then I call my PA he Immediately come ... he was looking scared...

"Sachin, you are not going you village for 1 year ... "- I said in angrier tone ...

Sachin ( PA) - "B..but why S..sir?"

Because this is your punishment
I told ...

Sachin -" B..but Sir Y..you said that you would not G..give me ... punishment ..... " He said shuttering...

"I never spare anyone... I do punish for mistakes, no matter who they are..."- I said in higher tone... You will definitely get punishment( her ) baby what you have done to me ...

Sachin - "Sir please don't do this to me ... My wife is pregnant please sir please...."

"No ..you will get punishment for you mistake, Now go ..."- I said ...

Sachin - "Ok , Sir .."

"Wait , I am sending you a picture give me all information about her And ask the manager how much was the money for the damage to the room and give him the money ..."- I said...

Sachin - "Ok sir ... "

I went bathroom and freshenup.. I change my clothes and lay down on bed ... I am too much frustrated ... I want to talk with someone... I pickup my phone and call my best friend Samir...
He is currently living in abroad ..
In one call he pick the call....

Phone Conversation start :-

Kabir - "Hello "

Sameer- " Hello Buddy, How are you ? "

Kabir - " Fine ... "

Sameer - "You are not fine .. Am I right ? "

Kabir - "Yes, you are right..."

Sameer -" What is the problem" Bro ?

Kabir -" Actually ,I like a girl....'

Sameer - "What ??"

Kabir - "Lisent me first ... Today I prapose her ..."

Sameer- "Then ..."

Kabir - "She slap me and kick me there .... He said in angry tone ..."

Sameer -" What are you taking bro ?Ha ha ha ha ... First you told that you like a girl and then you are telling me that she slap and kick you ....
Hah hah haaaaaa
Every girl is throwing herself on you.... why she slap ? "

Kabir - "Because she is defferent .... But She did mistake by slapping me, I will definitely punish her .... "

Sameer - "Bro why are you this much angry?"

Kabir - "Because she Deny my praposal and even slapped me but I will make her mine ...."

Sameer - "Bro you are the answer of your Question .... "

Kabir-" What do you mean ?"

Sameer - " You told that she is different right ..."

Kabir -" Right ..."

Sameer - "Then how do you think she will accept any strangers proposal...
She did not even now you ..."

Kabir -" Yes you are right ... Why can't I think that way ..."

Sameer - "Because you are a angry bull ...."

Kabir - "What ??"

Sameer -" Nothing ,By the way how did you prapose her .... I mean what did you say her ? "

Kabir - "I said her that I want a baby with you ? "

Sameer - "What the heck ? Tumne sach me chappal khane wala kaam kiya hai (You are really do work for getting slippers) ..."

Kabir - "What ? "

Sameer - "Yes... Now she was thinking that you were a jerk ..."

Kabir - "What are you saying ? Why she think like that to her soon to be husband..."

Sameer - "She willl.. Now go and save your reputation.."

Kabir - "What reputation? "

Sameer - "Go to her home and ask her hand from her parents.... If you really love her ..."

Kabir - "I LOVE HER .. DID YOU GET THAT I TRULY LOVE HER ..."

Sameer - "Ok ,ok why are you shouting..."

Kabir - "Now I am going to hangup ..... Bye ..."

Sameer - "Hey wait......"

Phone Conversation End

He was about to say something I cut the call ... Now I what I have to do ... I saw at watch it's already 10 :00 pm .. l put my phone on table and slept off.....

Words - 2007

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 9K 32
Two lives tied together by marriage now they have to adjust with each other. Let's see how their life is with ups and downs, and understanding each...
943K 25.5K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
2.2M 554 1
Trust. Somewhere we all trust our best friends more than our family. Right?! But what if they take your trust for granted and crush it. ××××××××ו××...
20K 788 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...