La Missione

By lilcutie_el

Will this be my downfall? ...................... Amary Acosta, a high valued agent. She knew one day, death w... More

Miss: El
-Prolonged-
Chapter 01: Possession's Mission
Chapter 02: "Decision"
Chapter 03: "I'm in"
Chapter 04: Farewell
Chapter 05: "Move Out" ( part 1 )
Chapter 05: "New House" ( part 2 )
Chapter 06: " Hayden King "
Chapter 07: " Portal "
Chapter 09: " Threat "
Chapter 10: " Clumsy "
Chapter 11: " Him "

Chapter 08: " Meet "

110 103 8
By lilcutie_el

Amary P.O.V

" This way, ma'am," the man in a black shirt spoke with his broad voice, standing in front of me, showing the way from this brown gate to inside.

I am now outside, facing this huge establishment, or a sort of closed abandoned building in the middle of a big forest. It was made up of concrete materials, and it has two floors. Where you can't find a single window on it, and the only way to go outside and inside was the main door. It makes it impossible for anyone they capture to escape from this place. The surroundings of it were full of different trees that circled the place.

I'm here as someone emailed me this morning, telling me to be here. It's from the same name as the portal I filled in last night, the Royal Flame. So I drove here this afternoon as it was the time stated in the email.

I faced him and nodded. I followed him as he started walking. I watched his back, and my eyes stopped when I saw a tattoo on his left nick; a burning crown.

He was walking with a rifle in his left hand on his left shoulder and his right hand comfortably tucked into his pants pocket.He's just one of those hundred men I saw earlier guarding this place behind this tall gate surrounding it. Because of the tight security, I assumed this was one of their camps.

We walked for a while before we reached the main door of it. The man entered, and I did the same. As we reached the interior of it, a wide training ground welcomed me. It has different weapons hanging on the walls and placed on the tables here as well. It was more than enough to kill anyone who dared to invade this place. I continued scanning the place while walking until the man stopped ahead and faced me.

" Mr. Caddel was upstairs," he informed me as he signaled that we were going upstairs. I just nod again at him. I think that this Caddel guy was their leader, or the Hayden, they say.

We start climbing these metal stairs, with the sounds of our steps echoing through the whole building.

All my attention was caught on the gray dusty wall we were passing as a lot of bloody handcuffs were hanging on it. From the first step of this staircase, up to the last one. My eyes widened as I observed how creepy it was to see some of the blood still dripping on the floor.This men really kills hundreds a day. They were merciless.

We finally reached the second floor, and it was really dark. The only light radiating down the hall way between the rooms here was from the single bulb located in the center, which was blinking so often. The man stopped as we arrived at the fifth door, and he faced me.

" He's in there," he informed me, and started walking back. I'll watch him until he disappears.

I am now alone facing a metal door in front of me, and honestly, I can't help myself feel some sort of nervousness about what I am about to do right now. Yes, I was able to put an end to other groups and gangs from the past years because I was doing this, but this time it hit me with a different feeling. This is more dangerous than they are. Way more dangerous.

I let out a sigh and fixed myself. I am now wearing white business attire. A white mid-thigh skirt, a white sleeveless top tacked on to my skirt, and a white coat. I also applied minimal makeup. I paired it with a white purse, a square-shaped shade on my head, and a white medium-length high heel. I'm wearing this outfit as this is the only pair of attire I found in the walk-in closet this afternoon that will suit my reputation as the C.E.O of a famous company.

I took all my courage to pull the metal door and act as Niara, the person with high dignity and a wise brain.

The moment I pulled the door, I saw a metal table placed in the center right below the light that was only a few meters away from the ceiling, together with two metal chairs on either side of it.

I ran my eyes around the dark corners, and when I got to the right one, I saw a person standing against the wall with her eyes closed.But after what I did, his eyes opened and he looked in my direction. He stood straight and watched me as I entered the room and closed the door behind me. I confidently walked towards the table, not showing any nervousness in my appearance.

" You must be Mr. Caddel," I confirmed with a certain tone as I arrived at the center of this room, holding my purse in my hands in front of me. He walked too, and his image became clearer as the light slowly radiated into his body.

" Yes, I am," he responded as he arrived with his manly voice. I can clearly see him now as he is standing right behind me. He is wearing a gray-colored suit that makes him look like an honorable guy. With a hair neatly pulled upward and a newly shaved face. Overall, I think he's still in his late twenties like me.

" And you must be the one who has the name of Niara Dawson," he affirmed. "You're talking with that person," I respond. He chuckled before he walked again toward the left corner of this room and grabbed a glass of wine.

"Sorry, I am the one who faces you today," he spoke as he drank his glass of wine and marched back to me.

" Should I expect someone else?" I asked as I got his point. He just smiled and put down his glass. " Ace Caddel, the consigliere of this mafia," he formally introduced his self and grab again his glass and drank all the wine.

My mouth formed an 'O' shape as I thought I was now talking to my main target of this mission, but it seems like I still need to spend more days before I can actually meet him. I pulled the metal chair out and sat down. I do that as my feet ache from these heels, even though they're not that high.

"I thought I was talking to the King of this underground world," I said, disappointed.I really thought that the man they called Hayden would be the one to face me, but it's not him. Not yet.

He made a bet laugh.

And it made me look at him because it's a genuine laugh and he's supposed to be a mafia man, so he should not laugh that way. Who said that one? Will, it's from the most trusted person, and it's from; me. Why did I come to that conclusion? Because they were heartless people.

"For now, you're just talking with the tiger, not with the lion," he replied. " Just keep in your mind that our Hayden just got one percent more handsome than me," he added as he sat on the other side of the table, and it earned a laugh from me. I never thought these guys would be like this. I mean, my nervousness was gone now.

He is just not the person you'll be afraid of because of how he responds. But if you look at his appearance, you can tell he's the devil.

" I'm not kidding," He tried to be serious as I was still laughing. I just laughed a bit more.

" Where's the Hayden then?" I ask as I get back from the laughter.

"He's not into this work." I nod.

I concluded, "I guess he's afraid of people then." I earned a shrug from him.

" You guess the opposite of it, Niara," he stated. " People are the ones who are afraid of him," he added.

"Makes me want to join more of his mafia," I chuckled at the thought.I want to know how, tough, ruthless, and merciless. It sounds so interesting as I need to plan his downfall.

He just chuckled at me. " What makes the C.E.O of one of the famous weapons here in Europe suddenly want to join a mafia?" he wondered, as he leaned back on his seat and crossed his arms around his chest.

I'm the one who chuckled this time.

" I'm a business woman, Ace," I uttered confidently. He grinned at me." Afterall, it's a business you can't say no," I added and leaned close to him and put my hand to top of the table.

"You're different," he said in misbelief.

I just shrugged. I convinced him, "So let's close the deal now, Ace," and pulled a cheque out of my purse. It was the money my master gave me. I slide it onto the table towards his direction.

" It's my first investment, I'll invest more after a month," I added. He picked it up and read it. He laughed at it.

" A wise business woman, indee," he retorted. I just smirk.

" So is it closed now?" I asked to confirm it. He handed back to me the cheque, and he pulled out a black card from his wallet afterwards. He slipped it to me as well. I grabbed it.

" Be there, and we'll close the deal if you've still got that courage to join us," I read the words on the card. It was an invitation. Sunday night, 7 p.m.

" It's not yet too late, Niara. Go on, continue your peaceful life away from us. "Away from the mafia world," he spoke as he stood up from his seat.

I was about to talk when the door slammed open and the same guys who brought me here came out.

" Hayden wants to see you, Ace," he informed Ace.

" Think about it, Niara," he said as he went out.

........to be continued.......

Hi guys, sorry for the unstable days of updating. It's just that I went home and I couldn't have time to post an update.

But still, I will post three chapters a week. That's a promise, I will not break that one♡.

So for you to keep updated, please follow, vote, comment, and add this story to your library:-)

That's for now guys. Stay safe and take care always♡.

_♡Ms. El

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.3K 40
Maya applied pressure to my wound. I hissed from the pain. "Stop fucking around." She rolled her eyes at me. Maya finished tending my wound, wrapping...
1.8K 45 25
Amanda Rose Bella. Age 20. Working for a secret agency against the Mafia is assigned to kill the 2 mafia brothers, Adrian and Igor, Sidorvo. What hap...
1.5M 42.4K 39
[complete; editing, ROUGH draft] "Say something in Spanish." I snorted, "Like what?" "I don't know... I just want to hear you speak it." Our gaze sta...
10.3K 1.2K 40
โ€ข Nothing Lasts Forever โ€ข [#114 in Action (08.09.16)] (#395 in Training) +COMPLETED+ A cup full of action, a spoonful of humor, and a teaspoon of ro...