Immortal - One Piece x Reader

By LAURYSAMA

∆ Synopsis ∆ Y/n was living a boring and long life, of failure and disapointment. Even if their life had impr... More

∆ IMMORTAL ∆
PREMISES
Ch- Mortal -1
Ch- From above -2
Ch- Paradise -3
Ch- King's path -4
Ch- Joining -5
Ch- Faster -6
Ch- Picture -8
Ch- His last breath -9
Ch- The Reaper -10
Ch- Calls of the sea -11
Ch- Shiroi Machi -12
Ch- Sukaipia | Part 1 -13
Ch- Sukaipia | Part 2 -13
A/N : Did you know ? : 1K !!
Ch- Wa no Kuni -14
Ch- Egguheddo -15
Ch- Reaper Island -16
A/N: A bit late but here : 2K !!!
Ch- Mad Dog -Bis
Ch- Ball and swing -17

Ch- Farewell -7

145 10 0
By LAURYSAMA

CHATPER 7

2 days after I quit the crew

The water gently stroke the barque, swaying in the vast ocean. From time to time the wind brings birds or fresh air to my travel.

But I think I'm going insane cause I started earing voices.

..alright, just one.

I don't know why but it keeps saying he's Adam. But I'm not a fool, I tatooed an eye not a mouth.

Plus I lack in sleep because I'm a light sleeper. The ocean is not as quiet as we believed.

Also, I forgot to bring foods and water.. A normal person migh die but fortunaly I'm me !

Y/n the immortal !

It does sound good isn't it ?

I had many things to prepared and the conversation I had with Roger was one of them. Mr. Matt gave me a similar speech but I didn't take it the good way..

I don't like when people see me as someone lazy -even if I am-. It's like my body does the contrary of everything because I don't like when others give me 'order'.

Suddently a bird with a hat flys above me. I flinch and stand up abrutly narrowly avoiding a fell in the sea.

"Hey !" The bird was already flying past me.

I take a quick deep breath "HEY !" this time the sparrow takes a sharp turn in my direction and stops in front of me a newspaper in spout.

I extant my hand to take the paper but the bird frowns and dodges. "Give that will ya !" I try again and fail.

"Okay what now ?" He stares at me and huffs "You want my money ?" he nods.

I sigh and start searching in my bag "Wait up, okay ?" I hold my purse and pull two berries.

"Is that enough ?" the bird nods and drops the paper.

I stuff the berries in his bag, he flys off right after.

"Lovely" I say sarcastically and look at the news.

Not very interresting.

There was things about the Donquixotes and new victories of the marine. Oh and new bounties of unknow peoples. "Well it doesn't matter" I shove the paper in my bag and sit down -waste of money-.

"Adam, if you're really him.. Talk now !" I wait impatiently and frown "Please ? I'm bored~".

Minutes pass and nobody answere "I knew it ! I'm just bloody crazy" I attempt to lay down in a 'confortable' position and sigh heavily.

'I'm mad at you'

I blink a few times and look around "Who's here ?" I get up and squint my eyes..

'Can you stop that already ? I told you I'm in your head'

"Nah. I don't believe ya~" I cross my arms and raise an eyebrown. That sound like a crazy person would heard.

'Like I care-' I groan.

"Okay okay. I'm gonna believe you.." I scoof ".. but only because you sound more and more like Luka"

'I don't think that's a compliment'

"You think ?" I grin ironicly "We migh as well talk, we got some times."

'It seems like..'

I open my eyes huffing heavily. It's night. The sky strewns of stars.

I look around panic embed in my features. I take two long breaths and calm myself.

Alright, I fell asleep.

"Woah. Worst dream."

'Are you okay ?'

"No ! I dreamed Tom ate all my chickens wings!!!"

'Is that some kind of food from your homeworld ?'

"Why, yes of course ! It's the most delicious one~"

'Is that so' Adam chuckles 'Anyway there an island and surely the one you were searching.'

I scan my surrounding and indeed an island was in view.

Plus a city.

And a HQ of marine.

And a Statu- wait a minute..

"DAMN THAT'S IT !!" I jump and fall in the water.

"OMG I DIE !" I submerge with the same reaction any cat could have and climb in the barque hugging my knees and swaying slowly like a traumatized child.

'It's just water don't make a fuss' I hiss and stick my tongue.

'...You're aware I can't see you ?'

I hmpf and start to row ahead. "Doesn't change anything anyway. Don't talk to me when there's peoples. Don't wanna look more crazy than I already do"

'Yeah yeah of course'

In a matter of minutes the boat reaches the land. I slowly moove out and push it futher in the sand.

Once the barque secured I take all my belongings and trot to the city, hoping to find a bed for the rest of the night -cause my neck hurts like shi-.

After half an hour I end up in a luxurious hotel, the cheapests ones being full or close at this time of the night.

One thing for sure, I'm now poor in a big cozy bed.

I'm gonna enjoy the room until the end of the contract, money, you will not be gone in vain.

The marine will wait. Cause tonight, is MY night. I find a comfy spot and let myself drift to sleep.

...

'hum' I groan and griet my teeth. here I thought I was gonna have the best dream of my life

'Y/n ?' I sigh and sit looking at Adam. His smile grew wider and he starts jumping.

'Y/N !!!!' he runs around me. Funny, he looks joyful today.

I frown and grap his shoulders.

"Why are ya little now ?" He looks confuse and turns on himself.

'Huh I don't know.. You were always wih Shanks and Baggy I suppose it affects me ?'

I hum and sat back down "So what is happening today, or tonight."

A flash of light passes in his eyes and the excitation returns.

'I think I finally understand your plan !' I chuckle

"You did ?" I smick and lay on my hands. "Then tell me everythings sugar~"

'Okay. When you say saving them It's because you know something from your world we don't know right ?'

"Yeah I suppose"

'So that means there's people in danger you want to save ?'

"Kinda obvious but yes"

'You're using the 'marinethings' to save them ?'

"No shits"

'Who are they ?' I grin and squint my eyes in amusement

"Who are they ~" I giggle "Well You don't know them. But I hope we are gonna meet one soon. His name is well know and he's very important for some surgeon of death~"

'Surgeon ?' He holds his chin 'This surgeon is someone we know ?'

"Nah he's not born yet."

'Hmmm, then is the person in the marine ?'

"Yep and for the one not up to date this is a damn spoiler hehehehe"

'Who are you talking to ?'

"Nobody, it's a habit." I breath anad close my eyes "Well off I go see ya in 'real life' "

'Yes, good night Y/n'

...

I didn't had much sleep and no dreams. At all. After I changed and cleaned myself, I sit at the end of the bed with a notebook in hands.

I don't really know how to enter the marine...

Should I just pop out of nowhere ?

Or kick some pirates ?

Or just ask ?

The best way for my lazy ass is to ask and then kick asses.

Wait no, that too tiring.

I'm just gonna go and see what's happening, atleast my brain won't suffer.

Before I left the room I take all the things takeable, like the soaps or the fruits and toss it in my bag -a tips I saw in friends btw-. I look around like a thief and run out the luxirious hotel.

"One day this will be my everyday life~" I laugh and run to the marine HQ.

One hour and huffs later I finally reach the castle boss- no wrong ff- the HQ. There's no gates or possible obstacles, kinda suspicious.

"Hey ?" I yell/whisper in the air hoping no  screamers to take me off guard -not fond of scary movie when I'm part of it-.

Since there is no answere, I choose to walk fuser... I end up entering the batiment.

Not my fault they're doing something else and can't stop intruders.

I hum quietly from corridor to corridor until I hear a brouhaha behind one of the doors.

"SILENCE" I jump confuse and approach the huge double door.

I place my ear on the door but push it a little too hard this one emiting a squeak close to choubaka (lmao). I take a big breath and stick my head in through the opening.

All eyes on me. I chuckle nervously and slide in the room now aware of my very own presence.

"Well... Hello ?" I scratch behind my neck sweat dropping from my forehead.

"Who are you ?" A voice on my left say rather annoyed.

"I'm... Batman ?" I say chuckling stress dripping in my voice.

The man looks at me like I was some kind of weirdo. "Oi, drop the glare" I order frowning and sigh "I'm here to join the marin."

I turn around and walk to the front of the room were stand a man.

An old man with a matte skin and.. I don't talk about his unexpected haircut. His hair forms four spikes upward and a beard trimmed into three tips.

He looks down at me.

"What are you doing girl" a vein pop on my forehead. "You don't believe you can actually join the marine ?"

" Ha. Ha . Ha." I frown "You know old man, I don't like the way you're talking right now" I take a breath and lazyly smile "I'm y/n. Only y/n. I search everywhere in the sea to find a marine HQ and join them. So don't think you can throw me away this easily~"

The man squint his eyes and look at his audiences before sighing. "I give you one chance, why should I recruit you ?"

Is this some kind of job interview ???

"Because I'm stronger than the most wanted pirates. Which means you should really have me on your side~" I grin evily but got only a laughing mass in respond.

I stare at him blankly, the same expression remains.

"Alright Miss. If you're this strong, you're willing to stand against me, I suppose." I nod not answering much and filled my pockets. "The meeting is report tomorrow. All of you leave."

He walks past me and guides me in a open sky training field. I stop and wait for him to be fare enough from me. I smile sheepishly. "You're not scared to lose ?" I look at the huge man in the eyes.

"You shouldn't talk so fast kid." He grins "If you lose, my time will go to waste, you will have interrupte an important meeting and you will have illegaly enter a marine HQ without notice. Mean, You can go straith to jail." I shrug my shoulders.

"Sadly, 'if' I lose I will just break free." He takes position will I just stand there looking at him bored and yawning.

He frowns and 'disapears'. I scoff and bend down dodging a hit. The two of us jump backward and scan the opponent in front of us. "Not bad" I dodge a second time to the right and roll on the ground, my hands never leaved my pockets -I swear I feel like I never had this much exercice in my whole life-.

I look behind me the same bored stare and sigh. The next hit was more powerful, well atleast for a normal being.

I take out one of my hand and hold it infront of me.

The strengh use in the fist shakes the earth up to me. I giggle and hold still until the punch collides with my bare hand.

An immense explosion arises from the collision, cracking the ground and flattening the trees. I yawn and redirect the attack in the air creating a mini cyclone (Al- All might !!!?).

I smile seing the expression of surprise on the old geez which he returns after a few seconds.

"All right." He extends his hands "Y/n welcome in the marine. I'm your supervisor from now, Amiral Kong." I shake his hand and salute proudly.

"Thank you for giving me a chance, Amiral Kong"

"Come I'm gonna show you around."

"Yes, Amiral !"

A/N💬

I take all my times to write this chapter because I didn't know which amiral to take or just how to write the metting between the marine and y/n and so on.
....
From futur me: wow y/n submitted super easily to Kong !? Or...not. Read next chapter, did you really think I was gonna spoil !?
...
But anyway I choose Kong because he's not well know.

That's a lie I chose him ramdomly lmao. We don't know much on this charactere so I will certainly invent stuff on him.

Oh ! And, of course, I will use the theories. Like the godzilla one, because I was convinced.

Anyway.

See ya on next chapter and lets cross finger so I update next week (spoiler I did).

Ps : I met my roommates, very nice. I hope this is not just a first impression lmao~

Xoxo

LAURYSAMA the mighty has talk -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 13.4K 46
"ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜʏ, ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴀᴄʜᴇ" ╰┈➤ᴬ ᴼⁿᵉ ᴾⁱᵉᶜᵉ ˣ ᴹᵃˡᵉ!ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ✧.* [𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞] [𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨...
128K 4.9K 27
In their travel through the New World, the Heart Pirates land in an island known for being covered by a thick fog once every hundred years. However...
28.9K 696 25
☆.。.:* 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘴 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰 .。.:*☆ ©glitterfreezed - 🇳‌🇴‌🇻‌ 11, 2019 【𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 - slow updates】 ...
52.3K 2.4K 58
She was always told to keep a low profile... But Feyre wasn't one to restrict her freedom... After 4 years of hiding, she finally sets out to sea wit...