Dancer in the dark

By Leigh_923

Y/N L/N is an American soloist under JYP entertainment living and constantly performing in Korea. She is orig... More

♡Background♡
♡ C H A P T E R 1 ♡
♡ C H A P T E R 2 ♡
♡ C H A P T E R 3 ♡
♡ C H A P T E R 5 ♡
♡ C H A P T E R 6 ♡
♡ C H A P T E R 7 ♡
♡ C H A P T E R 8 ♡
♡ C H A P T E R 9 ♡
♡ C H A P T E R 1 0 ♡
♡ C H A P T E R 1 1 ♡
♡ C H A P T E R 1 2 ♡
♡A U T H O R S N O T E♡
♡C H A P T E R 1 3♡
♡C H A P T E R 1 4♡
Authors note
♡ C H A P T E R 1 5 ♡
♡ C H A P T E R 1 6 ♡
updates :)
♡ C H A P T E R 1 7 ♡
♡ C H A P T E R 1 8 ♡

♡ C H A P T E R 4 ♡

630 7 8
By Leigh_923

Your POV:
I had gotten done with my interview with Eric Nam and after that I taught him one of my dances and we did a tik tok together. I was currently standing in front of the practise room to practise my choreography when I suddenly heard talking coming from inside. You were wearing a over sized shirt, bike shorts and comfortable shoes.

Hyunjin(korean):Hyuniin, you got makeup on your shirt? Really? Oh, I see. I bumped into someone in the hallway, must've been them. Bye, I'll get going. It had been a while since my last V-LIVE. Bye bye.

You assumed he ended the V-live and knocked on the door.

Hyunjin(korean):Hello?

Y/N:Hyunjin, it's me Y/N, can I come in?

Hyunjin:Sure!

You opened the door an awkwardly waved at him.

Y/N:I was just going to practise. You took out your phone and connected it to the Bluetooth speakers. Hyunjin placed his hands on his hips and tilted his head to the side.

Hyunjin:Actually, can I watch you? Since we'll be working together, I'd like to get a feel for your dance style so we can figure out what song we'll be doing.

You slightly blushed at the though of him watching you but ultimately decided he could.

Y/N:Sure.

He gave you a warm smile and sat on the floor, he back against the wall. You took a deep breath. Your style was more contemporary and lyrical dance. You hit the play button on your song, believe me. You let the lyrics fill your head as you started to softly dance, it was like muscle memory. You almost forgot Hyunjin was watching you until the song ended, he started clapping. You turned around to face him as he chuckled and smiled.

Hyunjin:More contemporary and lyrical, I love it.

He softly smiled.

Hyunjin:But, I think I have the perfect idea for our duet.

His soft smile turned into a sly one as you crossed your arms in question.

Hyunjin:We could come up with a choreography for know me too well by New Hope Club and  Danna Paola.

You tried so hard not to blush but you could tell by how warm your face felt, you had. You cleared your throat.

Y/N:Oh, ok.

He sighed and stood up.

Hyunjin:Alright, sounds good. I'm gonna go take a shower and go to sleep.

He slyly chuckled. You bid him goodbye as he left the room. You sighed and thought What the hell have I gotten myself into?

A/N:
Hey guys sorry this chapter is a bit short. The choreography is going to be by Hyunjin. It's going to be exactly like this video.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 298 23
"Remembering hurts. But do you know what hurts more? Forgetting." 𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘈�...
319K 8.6K 40
Y/n has been traumatized by her past, she doesn't like getting close to people. She's a very lonely person but she doesn't really care, as long she h...
105K 2.5K 34
Living the idol life seems like glitz and glamor right? No wrong. Y/n a 22 year old girl is an extremely well known idol. Singing, dancing, and actin...
23K 516 22
When a young 18 year old boy named y/n joins the infamous Kpop group Stray Kids. He immediately catches the eye of the groups leader. What happens wh...