When the Fairies help the Sins

By Sapphire_Wind

The Fairy Girls team from the Fairy Tail guild are summoned from their own world into another. When they retu... More

Chapter 0/Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Read Before Starting Important Infomation

48 0 0
By Sapphire_Wind

Hello, thank you for giving my book a chance and reading it.

To start of this book start at the begaing of season 3 when the Seal is broken. Also this book will not follow every detail of the anime/manga.

There will also be changes in charaters backstorys. aka those who took part in the Holy War

Wendy is in fact shorter then Sariel she is 151 cm or 4'11 while Sariel is 161 cm or 5'3 making her the shortest in the group this will be revavent when the Archangels come back.

The girls magic is weak in their world however in Biratinas world they are very stong. For intance while Lucy may be waek in the fairy tail world in the world of the Seven Deadly Sins she is about archangel level strong maybe stronger.

Also do tell me if there are spelling mistakes I offten write on a commputer in the middle of the night so I offten make spelling mistakes. I do try to fix them but I do sometimes miss some. Do tell me if you spot one.

This will also be a long book i can garantee that as it will be from season 3 onwords.

I will also try to update this book every week.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
99.9K 3.1K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
124K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...