Saving You (Kim Dokja x Reade...

By kla_cian

"Waking up in a different world is really annoying!" Y/n L/n our protagonist in this story finds herself in a... More

ATTENTION!
What the fu-?
Kill or be killed
Sponsorship
2nd scenario
Dealing him
Inho Cheon
Mom?
Reach my Hand
Monster Hunting.
Pointless Argument
Slight changes
The fee
Coins
First Kill
Teasing moments
Jihye Lee
Landlord.
Leaving
The contract
Third scenario
Burst
Cheering
Should I?
Movies
Cinema Master
Leadership
Dongdaemun Station
Brother?
Cheering (Part 2)
Lover?!
Dongmyo Station
More than that.
My Angel
I want
Catastrophe
Catastrophe (PT 2)
Reality Check
Revelator

Where?

3K 217 43
By kla_cian

Dokja's P.O.V

(Note: Dokja is much younger in this chapter. He'll age as the chapter goes on.)

I finished reading the latest chapter of TWASA.

I was sitting behind the school when I felt someone poking my back.

I look back and saw a girl smiling at me.

"Hi!" A girl with a short brownish hair smiles at me.

"H-hi?"

"What are you reading?" She asks me as she sits down besides me

"A n-novel."

"What novel?"

"It's not a popular novel so you don't need to know." I said not meeting her eyes.

"Awwe... Come on! Tell me what's the novel! I won't judge." The girl said giving me another smile.

"Uh... Three Ways to Survive an Apocalypse." I muttered

"By any chance... The name of the author is TLS123?" She ask.

I immediately turned my head to look at her. I was caught off guard when I saw her smiling at me so sweet.

"I knew it. Judging by your expression I'm right. Waaahh!! I didn't know that there was another reader of TWSA here!" She clap in excitement.

"You're also reading it?" I ask

"Yes, why wouldn't I? The novel is a masterpiece!" She said. Her smile only grew when she looks at me.

I was lost at words when she stood up and reaching my hand.

"I'm Y/n L/n! What's your name, cutie?" She said

Did she just called me cute? Wait what?

Her name is Y/n L/n?

"K-Kim Dokja." I stuttered

I can't believe the campus genius is in front of me!

"Dokja huh? That suits you since you're a reader." She said giving me a cheeky grin. "Not to mention that's also cute."

"What do you mean by reader?"

"Isn't your name Dokja? Your name, Dokja, can be written with two different Hanja, giving different meanings to it—either with "Dok" (讀) as in reader or "Dok" (獨) as in alone." She explains

"Ahh yes." I nodded.

"Can you see her?"

"It looks like Y/n left us."

"Let her be. We don't need a bitch like her."

"Of course we need her. She's the key for our good grades, idiots."

Y/n and I look at each other. Her huge smile turned to a timid one.

"My friends are here. I'll get going. See you around, Dokja!" She said as she walk away.

Can she even call those "friends"?

I just wave at her and look at her as she goes farther.

That was our very first encounter with each other.

Our next encounter was definitely a nightmare for me.

I was walking just like everyone else in the campus when I noticed a person on the rooftop.

No way...

Y/n?!

I immediately dash towards the rooftop.

Please... Not the only person who was kind to me.

I hope I'm not late.

Don't let her jump.

I open the door that leads to the rooftop and quickly look at her.

I was gasping for air but I couldn't careless.

She was standing at the very edge. Looking at the sunset.

I was shaking and scared that if I talk to her she'll jump.

Gathering my strength I said.

"Don't jump! I know life isn't easy but... Don't end your life."

She slowly turn around. And the sight that I see almost shattered my memory of her smiling so brightly. There she was looking at me with dead eyes. Few teardrops escape her eyes as she looks at me signifying that she's done in this world.

I swallowed a lump in my throat as I held my hands up in hopes that she'll reach it

"Here! T-take my hand! I'll help! Just don't jump." I said

She slowly reaching my hand. I immediately grab her hand and pull her towards me.

I let out a shaky breath as I slowly hug her. The sun is almost down but here she is crying her heart out.

She slowly calmed down and was wiping her tears.

"How embarrassing to let you see me like this. I'm sorry for the inconvenience Dokja."

She remembers me!

"It wasn't embarrassing. You were going through a lot."

"So you've heard those rumors." She muttered

"I did, but I know that those are just to ruin your image in this school."

"Thank you for believing in me rather than them." She said finally smiling again.

"I mean, who would believe that you'll cheat to your partner? Let alone the fact that he's your partner."

"I never even knew about that guy." She said shaking her head gently.

I was mesmerized by her beauty. The world don't deserve her.

"Let's go! I'll treat you." She beamed

After that day we became friends.

Y/n was there confronting those who bullies me.

She was there with me together with her Uncle and Mother to celebrate our graduation.

She was there when we entered college even though I ended up in a third-rate college.

Until....

She was broken by the world again.

Her mother died. The police said it was a hit and run. The situation take a huge toll on her. But she believes that it was because of her father's enemies.

After that an issue in our university started up.

Rumors said that she sold her body to one of the Professor there. But I knew it was pure bullshit!

I'm with her all the time. To cheer her up and make sure she's not gonna try to end her life again.

Then, the news that her father disowned her ran wild in our university.

She told me that it was her choice to cut her connection with them.

She was the talk of our university.

But even then she dismissed it with a smile.

We finished college. I thought it will be all good now that she's not on the toxic environment anymore. So, I entered military.

She was there when I entered the military and even promised me that she will be there when I got out.

But it never happened....

I was surprised when I learned from her Uncle that she left the country.

A lot of things happened when I was gone that made her left the country.

A year after I was surprised to see her again. But something kept me from welcoming her.

I met her again but I wasn't welcomed by a bright sweet smile. Instead, I was greeted by a very cold eyes.

When she's with the others she fakes everything about her. She may seem so friendly on the outside but I can see her true self.

But.

The Y/n I saw on the subway that day was a very different version of herself.

She was very cheerful, knows a lot about medical treatment. When in fact she never studied it and was afraid of blood and needles... And would never make out with me.

We may be close in the past but that's because she saw me as her younger brother.

And lastly...

She never answers any questions that conclude her past. It's like she didn't go through such things.

So who was it?

Who's this woman that's in front of me?

Where's is she?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 27.5K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
263K 6.5K 36
Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upside down. Now as the second fallen angel...
735K 28.8K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
147K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...