4am max mayfield (on hold)

By -invisiblestrings

i'm thinking too much again, i can't think it's 4am stranger things // max mayf... More

o. 𝟒𝐀𝐌
i. 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐍𝐄
ii. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
iii. 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒
iv. 𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑
v. 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑
vi. 𝐙𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘
vii. 𝐁𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 𝐏𝐈𝐍
viii. 𝐙𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑
ix. 𝐑𝐄𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
x. 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎-𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓
xi. 𝐆𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐘𝐒
xii. 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒
xiii. 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐓
xiv. 𝐌𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
o. 𝟒𝐀𝐌 , 𝐒𝟑
xv. 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔
xvi. 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐒
xvii. 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐒
xviii. 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊
xix. 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓
xx. 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
xxi. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓
o. 𝟒𝐀𝐌 , 𝐒𝟒
xxii. 𝐖𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐒
xxiii. 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃
xxiv. 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐕𝐈𝐕 ! <𝟑
xxvi. 𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐍𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄

xxv. 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐄

1K 29 148
By -invisiblestrings

LOWERCASE INTENDED !

( velma & max )

march 22, 1986

LENORA HILLS, CALIFORNIA.

:  MUSIC BLASTED AS THE GROUP WALKED INTO RINK-O-MANIA, EL LEAD THE THREE over to the rollar skates and asked for four pairs.

" have fun. " the lady smiled at el, el smiled back at grabbed her rollar skates. " thanks. "

vivian took her skates from the lady and turned to will. will was frowning and looked upset, viv frowned and nudged him.

" happy birthday, willy ! " she exclaimed, moving her skates to one hand so she could ruffle up his hair. " i brought you a present but it's in my suitcase, i'll give it to you at the house. okay ? "

will smiled and nodded, " yeah, that's fine. thanks, viv. " vivian smiled in return, side hugging him.

" come on ! " el called out, mike and el had already started walking away. viv and will jogged over to their significant others.

" bitchin', right ? " el looked up at viv, viv nodded while inspecting the area.
" yeah, yeah. bitchin' .. you guys come here a lot ? "

" yeah. "
" no. "

el and will snapped their heads towards eachother, the two stared at eachother. el looked annoyed while wills was just clueless.

" will does not, but i go to parties here. it's a big party place. " el put her hand on vivs shoulder as they found a bench to sit on. they all sat down and started putting their shoes on.

" oh, mike, i forgot. you need socks. " viv laughed at mike, he just looked at the siblings cluelessly.

" oh, shit. "

" they .. they sell them at the counter. " will pointed mike towards the counter, viv put her hand on mikes shoulder and smiled.

" i'll come with you. " she smiled at her best friend, mike nodded and stood up. " oh, okay. "

vivian stood up and followed mike, viv grabbed mikes hand as they walked up to the counter. the older girl smiled at them, and leaned towards vivian.

"first date?" she whispered, mike looked at all the socks ; choosing which ones he wanted.
"what? oh! no, no, no—l

" uh. can i have socks ? v — vomit green. " the girl smirked while nodding and grabbed the green socks, mike quickly payed and the duo went started walking back.

the two giggled at the interaction, mostly become they were gay. as a joke ; vivian grabbed mikes empty hand, as the two continued to giggle.

" okay, so, i asked for vomit green and i got vomit green. isn't that awesome ? " mike looked up at wills and smiled, viv giggled (again) while muttering ' ew '.

vivian looked towards el ; she looked upset, viv placed her hand on top of els and smiled. el looked up, confused, but smiled back.

viv removed her hand and started putting on her skates, unbeknownst to her that el immediately frowned when she turned away.

THE GROUP OF FOUR WENT ONTO THE RINK. WILL AND MIKE WERE BEHIND THE two girls, smiling at eachother. vivian was clinging to els hand ; she didn't know how to ice-skate.

" i — fuck. i really don't like this .. " vivian rambled on, staring at the floor.

el chucked at her girlfriend while smiling lovingly, " no ! no, you're good. you got this, viv. "

" whoop ! "

HAWKINS, INDIANA.

:  SAGE PARKED HER CAR AT ' FAMILY VIDEO '. THE GROUP HOPPED OUT and barged into the store.

" hey, steve. " dustin called out, velma leaned against the counter with a dead look. she felt .. numb ? when she had told sage about everything. sage did not take it well.

EALIER THAT DAY:

" holy shit. " sage muttered, using her fingers to comb her hair back.

" yeah, i know it's a lot to take in — "
" it's obviously not real, right ? "

everyone turned to sage with a confused expression. velma squinted her eyes at her best friend while being her a ' what the fuck ' look.

" of course it's real. why would i make this up ? " sage scoffed while standing up, she walked towards the door.

" this is fucking sick. i cant believe you'd make something like this up, someone actually died ! you're brother — chrissy ! that's just so fucked up, vel. " sage begun to open the door. velma quickly lifted her hand and closed the door ; making a red glow twist around the handle.

" WHAT THE FUCK ! — "

" you see this ? " steve turned to the group, pointing to the tv ; the news was on.

" how many phones to you have ? " dustin urgently asked. sage stood next to him, nervously tapping her acrylic nails against the counter.

" someone was murdered. " steve pointed out.
" how many phones to you have ? " dustin asked again, groaning.

" two. why ? "
" technically three, if you count keith's. "

" yeah, three works. " max nodded at dustin.
" yeah. "

" what are you doing ? " steve asked as dustin threw his backpack over the counter.

" what are you — " steve exclaimed, moving out of the way. " my pile ! "
" no, no, no ! my tapes ! dude. " steve yelled, " what are you doing, man. "

(bro i'm literally struggling to write this whiney bitch i hate him so much i can't)

dustin sat down at the computer and started typing. max, velma and sage walked around the counter ; sage gripped onto velma's hand for support.

she couldn't believe what she had seen — her best friend had powers ! she had so many question that couldn't be answered. did vivian know, how did she get her powers, who was the mindflayer.

"who are you?" robin pointed at sage, velma was quick to turn to her friend.
"sage miller."

robin nodded her head and turned around, steve walked over to dustin while dustin told him how he was 'setting base of operations'.

"base of operations?"
"get off."
"i need it."
"for what?"

"eddie's friends phone number." the three girls walked up behind dustin, robin started picking up everything dustin had knocked over.

"your new best friend you think is cooler because he plays your nerdy game?"

"calm down you whiney bitch." velma muttered, getting annoyed with all steve's questions.
"it is a nerdy and stupid game, thank you!"

dustin started defending himself, "yes. i never said that."

"seriously, you guys, maybe on a monday you can play around in here like toddlers, but it's saturday. it's our busiest day."

"robin, i totally empathise, but this cannot wait till monday."
"calling all of eddie's friends is an emergency?"
"correct!"

"calm down, dude." sage snatched dustin's hat off his head and put in on hers, while smiling smugly.

"oh, you look amazing." max sarcastically remarked.

"thank you, my dear friend."
"you're so welcome, sweetie."

"can one of you fill them in while i do this?" dustin snapped, turning around to the trio.

"fill us in on what?" robin asked.

sage, max and velma turned to eachother and back at robin ; fear evident on their face.

LENORA HILLS, CALIFORNIA.

:   "MH—HMM, MH—HMM, MM—HMM." MIKE SIPPED FROM VIVS MINT MILKSHAKE, " WOW. do you even have taste buds, viv? that's disgusting."

"no? it's delicious." viv chuckled before talking a sip. el chuckled along with the two : swirling her straw in her milkshake.

"milkshakes? yum." a blonde girl came up to their booth. vivs smile fell, who was this? "where, oh where have you been hiding these two treats?"

the blonde smirked at both mike and viv. mike turned to wills who just shrugged, while viv just smiled.

"uh. angela, thi.. this is vivian and mike, my gi—"
"our friends! from our old town." will cut el off, smiling at the blonde aswell.

el turned to will with a frown, she looked down at her drink while angela stuck her hand out to vivian.

"angela. pleasure." vivian took her arm off els shoulder and shook angela's hand.

"we've heard a lot about you. it's good to see that el — jane has such.. nice friends." the group chuckled at vivian, making her look over at el i'm confusion.

"friends?" angela repeated while chuckling, "yeah. jane is such a good friend."

"come on, friend. let's skate, shall we?" angela leaned down to el and stuck her hand out.

"uh — " vivian saw els hesitation, "we just ate so maybe we shouldn't.."

"you don't need to come. only jane."
" i wanted to finish—" el lifted up her milkshake but jake took it out of her hands.

"i'll hold onto that."

angela pulled el out of her seat and dragged her towards the rink. "come on!"

viv jumped out of her seat at watched as angela held els hands ; dragging her around the rink.

"oh no.." will whispered, viv snapped her head towards him. "what?"

"el, she hasn't been telling you everything."
"what do you mean?"
"she's been lying to you."

mike sat out of his seat and stood next to them.
"bullshit!" he exclaimed, "we all know el hates lying."

"mike, shut up." viv whispered, "what has she been lying around?"

"she's been having problems here."
"okay. w—what kind of problems?"

will turned back to el, who was standing in the middle of the rink. the music suddenly turned off and the dj started talking.

"all right, everyone. this next song is dedicated to jane, the local snitch." the guy pointed at el and a flash light turned on above her, 'wipe out' by the surfaris started playing.

vivian's eyes widened and she clenched her jaw, she gripped tightly to the bottom of her purple dress. she didn't waste a second before skating towards the dj booth.

"turn this off, you piece of shit!" she screamed, she looked up at him with anger on her face.

"sorry. can't hear you, dude." viv closed her eyes and let out a deep breathe, she swiftly opened the gate and punched the guy square in the noses.

'CRACK'

"holy shit!" he screamed, "you're fucking psycho!"

"turn it off." she repeated, the record scratched as he turned it off.

"wipe out!" vivian felt herself speeding towards the rink, she felt like she was going ten times faster then she usually was but she didn't care. she needed to get to el.

"eleven! el!" she exclaimed, speeding towards her. just as she got near her, el stood up and started to skate away.

"el! no, no, no. move! fucking move!"

HAWKINS, INDIANA.

:   "HEY, GUYS, I MIGHT HAVE A LEAD." MAX TURNED TOWARDS THE GROUP, dustin smiled and clapped his hands.

"seriously?"
"yeah."

"apparently eddie gets his drugs from some guy named reefer rick, and sometimes eddie crashes there." velma rolled her eyes and turned to sage who just looked down at her feet.

"you wanna tell them or should i?" velma put her hands on her waist and tapped her foot, sage just kept looking down.

"fuck you." sage muttered, playing with her bracelet. velma rolled her eyes again, and turned to the confused group.
"sage is a drug dealer. she knows this rick dude. i came with her to get the shit from him, we didn't know if it was safe. cool dude."

"what?"
"aren't you 16?"

"do you know where he lives?" dustin basically yelled, getting up-close to sage.

"get the fuck out of my face, henderson." sage spat, dustin stepped away from her but gave her a look.
"i don't know .. he's more of a.. a legend than someone people actually know."

"last name, do you know a last name?"
"did you not hear what i just said?"

"bet the cops know a last name." steve spoke up from a stack of cds.

"what?"
"cops."

"i mean, listen, if this reefer rick is actually a drug dealer. i guarantee you he's been busted at one point. i mean — he seller drugs to a 15 year old!" steve pointed at sage, "i'm 16!"

"the cops? really, steve? that's your suggestion?" dustin walked towards the boy, "i just think they should be filled in on what we know, what's going on."

"you think eddie's guilty, don't you?"
"whoa. i believe in innocent until proven guilty, all that constitutional shit. i just, you know, don't think we can rule it out."

(#antisteddie but idc if anyone else ships it)

"that's precisely what we're trying to do here, steve." max rolled her eyes while leaning onto velma's shoulder.

"and maybe we'd have a little more luck if you spent more time trying to find a girlfriend and more time trying to find eddie."

"oh, well, somebody has to attend to the customers." steve snapped back, sage bit her lip and looked over at velma ; who gave her a 'tell them' look.

sage groaned and turned to everyone.
"rick lipton."

the group turned towards sage in confusion, velma started giggling before giving a poker face.

"what?" dustin squinted his eyes. "reefer rick? his name is rick lipton. he lives down holland road, don't tell anyone i told you this or i'll be cut off."

this made velma break into laughter, sage had always been the type of girl if you asked her something she'd tell you ; but when i came to this? her mouth was fucking sealed, well, except when velma leigh was in the way.

"you lied to me!" dustin pointed at the girl, sage just rolled her eyes and picked up her car keys.

"stop complaining and let's just fucking go!"

( lexi speaks .

unedited.

HEYHEYHEY srry for the long wait lmaooo

this is so shit omg

it made me physically ill to write steve

RANDOM BUT GO REAL PAPER RINGS BY -elevenswife !! AKA THE LOML, MY BRIDE, BEST FRIEND AND BABES!! (dw i didn't forget abt u flo ily aswell)

and if you've already read that book than you should follow this acc veljoan4life bc we ship joan and velma <33 #VELJOAN4LIFE

it totally didn't take me two months to write this LMAOO anyways i need to go to sleep it's my first day back at school tmr

anyways that's it!! have a good night/day 💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 26.4K 61
"i'm on a roll this time i feel my luck could change." ❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎ steve harrington x fem oc stranger things s1 - s4
430K 14.2K 46
"i'm totally not high enough for this." "you're not high at all." "my point exactly, princess." [STRANGER THINGS] [FEMALE OC] [SEQUEL IS UP!]
104K 2.9K 53
~ "I will always be here for you, my love" - Stranger Things Max Mayfield x fem!oc Started: 8th July, 2022 Finished: 6th September, 2022 Editing... A...