GlitchDust

By adamabyss12

This is Glitchtale, but the beginning is different. Instead of Sans being his usual self, he turns into himse... More

Dusty Megalomaniac
❤️DETERMINATION❤️
Your Best Friend
Continue
A Near-Horrific Visit
Dust
Ashes to Dust
Another Unwanted Visitor
Love
My Promise
Game Over
Justice
Animosity
Hope
Brav-Fear-Y
Twin Sanses at Near Death
Scoundrel
Dustbelief
Storyswap
Glitch and Abyss
Dusttrust and Seraphim
Bad Time Trio
Nightmare Beginning
Omega Timeline
FP!Frisk
Glitchkiller
A Glitched Thought
Demitale
Paper Crane
Trainertale
Last Breath/Last Genocide
Fatal_Error and Anti-Error
Attack on the Omega Timeline
Protect All
DustShift
Alternate Positivity Guardian
Unnameable
Royal Pain
Resting
Loading Fail(to keep)Safe
Let's Rock
Fearful Determination
Satsujinki
Endertale
Refusetale
Hollow Righteousness
Talk from the Void
The Punk and The Mafia
Dustbelief and Disbelief
Undertoad
LV20 Cross
The Strongest Error of All
Battle of God and Demon
MainFrame Battle
GlitchDust Sans Info
Purified!Dream Info
Tint
Rising Nightmare
Nightmarish Battle
Help
Something New
BROTHER
The Parasitic Ruler
Recovering
Help_Falls
Betty's Revenge
An Unlikely Alliance
Unusual Partnership
Getting Closer
100
Battle between Alpha Brothers
Judge, Jury, and Executioner
The Battle Within
Warlock
Mostly Back to Normal
An Invited/Uninvited Guest
Anti-Flowey
Void...
Fatal Error Fight
One Left
Problems
Faker
Chaos
Rematch
Coded Cosmic Determination
The True King
Infectious Abomination
Destructive Abomination
One More
A Hacking Creator
Concern in Wattpad

EVEN DUSTIER/☜︎✞︎☜︎☠︎ 👎︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☜︎☼︎

5.3K 77 63
By adamabyss12

Sans is now sitting on his Sentry Station in the middle of Waterfalls, as he is waiting for Frisk. And needless to say, what happened is a rather...strange day for him. For one, when Sans woken up from his nap, he thought that everything was back to normal. But when he looked at himself in the mirror while he is cleaning himself, he noticed something that stunned him. He though that it was not supposed to be here, and yet...it is here. He looked, and saw that both of his eyes, they are both still red with DETERMINATION. And even more insane for Sans, he kept his powers back in the previous timeline, meaning that he still keeps the trident, the spears, the fireballs, the vines, the pellets, and even the spider webs. He checked his stats, and he saw that his LV did not go down. It is still at LV 19, with him having the most HP, compared to many of the other monsters, even Undyne in her undying form and Asgore. In fact, he is only outclassed by one monster, and he has not been seen in a long time.

When Papyrus saw him like this, with his red eyes, he is surprised at what happened. But another thing that happened, is that he grew a little bit taller than before. Needless to say, Papyrus seems to be very happy with this, possibly even excited, as he wanted to tell Undyne, although Sans distract him by telling him to be concerned for the human first. And this was able to successfully distract Papyrus from Sans' new appearance, and Sans is able to teleport to where Frisk is at, telling him to meet him at Waterfalls, because he needed to talk to him about something important.

And right now, Sans is on the Sentry Station, as he looked around to try and see where the kid is, only for the kid to suddenly pop out of complete nowhere, making Sans jump.

"Boo!"

This made Sans go backwards a little bit, as he sees that Frisk had popped out of nowhere, with a goofy smile on his face, as Sans than spoke.

This made Sans feel a little bit annoyed, as he spoke out.

"Really clever, kid. Really clever. How very mature of ya."

Sans' voice is a little bit more like his usual self, no longer waning in between the lower and higher pitch, although those types of pitches are still present, just in a more echoing way and not in an overlapping way like in the previous timeline.

Frisk had a smile on his face, a rather cheeky one, in fact, as Sans spoke out.

"And speaking of, my break time is almost over. Les say we go to Grillby's. Sound good enough for ya?"

Frisk did a thumbs up, as Sans smiled out, thankful that the kid is listening and agreeing with him in this. He may be a little bit distrustful of the kid, but he needs to pretend in order to make of talking about the subject easier. Besides, the kid changed and had saved his life from the previous timeline.

"Good. Because I really need to discuss something very important to ya. And you will need to hear this from me."

Sans than puts on his hood, and his eyes flared red a little bit, as he than spoke to Frisk.

"Come with me. I know where we can go."

Sans and Frisk began to walk to the entrance to further in the Waterfalls, except for the that Sans is going to use his power for something else. As they went into a dark area of the entrance, Sans puts a hand on Frisk, and teleported to Grillby's. Sans than spoke out.

"Alright, here we are. So I want to talk about what happened in the last..."

As Sans looked at the direction of where Frisk should be positioned in, which is at his left, his eyes widened, as he saw that Frisk is not here, as he slowly spoke out one word, in stunned silence.

"...timeline..."

Sans than began to look around, as he spoke out.

"Kid, where'd you go?"

Sans looked around, as he than realized that, Frisk might be in the waterfalls. Not going to deal with this, and the fact that something must have happened to them, he than spoke out.

"Oh boy."

Sans said, as he than ran out of Grillby's, and he than used his ability to teleport to Frisk.

With Frisk...

Frisk had wandered around at where he is. He felt Sans' shortcut happening, but Sans had disappeared all of a sudden. And to make matters worse for Frisk, he is not at Grillby's at all. He is instead at a section of Waterfall. And this part of Waterfalls, it does not seem like any part of Waterfalls that he had seen. In fact, this part of Waterfalls, it looks like it is disconnected, like it is not part of the map at all. Frisk had ventured to all of Waterfalls multiple times, even seeing the Temmie Villages, and no, Sans did not kill the Temmies, and this is mainly because all of them were hidden inside of their village that even Sans did not find. But Frisk, he has never seen this part of Waterfalls before in his entire life. How did he even get here, anyway? He doubts that Sans had known of this.

But as Frisk kept on moving forward, he than spots something. A door. It looks like a grey door of some kind. But this was never there before. This made Frisk curious, as he than went to the door, and prepares to open it, as he then looks to see what is behind it. He is a little bit nervous, as he has no idea what will be on the other side. But he needs to check it by himself, so that he knows of the answer held. Allowing the curiosity to get the better of him, Frisk opened the door, and looks to see what is inside. At first, he cannot see what it is. But as he went inside of it fully, he can see something, or rather...someone.

Inside of this strange room, there exists a monster that looked melted. It is as tall as Frisk, but the face...it looked so...scary. There seems to be cracks on both of his eyes, and he has a smile on his face. It is similar to Sans' smile, except that this looked way more creepier than the one that Sans has. And the worst part, is that this monster, is looking directly at Frisk.

As Frisk stepped back, very afraid of the monster that is before his eyes, all of a sudden, the door behind him slammed shut on its own, as the monster than spoke.

"AH...YES. I'VE BEEN WATCHING YOU, FRISK. YOUR DETERMINATION EXCEEDS MOST. WITH THAT KIND OF POWER...WITH THAT SOUL...I COULD RETURN. I COULD BE WHOLE AGAIN."/❽︎✌︎☟︎⑤︎✡︎☜︎💧︎📬︎ ✋︎❼︎✞︎☜︎ 👌︎☜︎☜︎☠︎ 🕈︎✌︎❄︎👍︎☟︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎📪︎ ☞︎☼︎✋︎💧︎😐︎📬︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎☼︎ 👎︎☜︎❄︎☜︎☼︎💣︎✋︎☠︎✌︎❄︎✋︎⚐︎☠︎ ☜︎✠︎👍︎☜︎☜︎👎︎💧︎ 💣︎⚐︎💧︎❄︎📬︎ 🕈︎✋︎❄︎☟︎ ❄︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ 😐︎✋︎☠︎👎︎ ⚐︎☞︎ 🏱︎⚐︎🕈︎☜︎☼︎⑤︎🕈︎✋︎❄︎☟︎ ❄︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ 💧︎⚐︎🕆︎☹︎⑤︎✋︎ 👍︎⚐︎🕆︎☹︎👎︎ ☼︎☜︎❄︎🕆︎☼︎☠︎📬︎ ✋︎ 👍︎⚐︎🕆︎☹︎👎︎ 👌︎☜︎ 🕈︎☟︎⚐︎☹︎☜︎ ✌︎☝︎✌︎✋︎☠︎📬︎❾︎

Frisk, in a moment of fear, than made the Reset button appear behind him, in hopes that Gaster would not notice, and so that he can escape. But Gaster, he will not allow Frisk to escape from him this easily.

Gaster's eyes turned red and cyan just briefly. Static also appeared in the area that they are in. As that happened, black sludge suddenly appeared into the buttons, preventing Frisk from using his power to Reset. This stunned Frisk, as he did not expect for that to happen. Than, Gaster spoke out to Frisk.

"I'M AFRAID I CANNOT LET YOU DO THAT. I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY."/❽︎✋︎❼︎💣︎ ✌︎☞︎☼︎✌︎✋︎👎︎ ✋︎ 👍︎✌︎☠︎☠︎⚐︎❄︎ ☹︎☜︎❄︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 👎︎⚐︎ ❄︎☟︎✌︎❄︎📬︎ ✋︎🕯︎✞︎☜︎ 👌︎☜︎☜︎☠︎ 🕈︎✌︎✋︎❄︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ 💧︎⚐︎ ☹︎⚐︎☠︎☝︎ ☞︎⚐︎☼︎ ❄︎☟︎✋︎💧︎ ⚐︎🏱︎🏱︎⚐︎☼︎❄︎🕆︎☠︎✋︎❄︎✡︎📬︎❾︎

Gaster than raised his arms into the air. Frisk stepped back, as the area and himself turned monochromatic. Gaster continued his sinister grin, as he than spoke out to the 8th human.

"I JUST HAVE TO KILL YOU ONCE, RIGHT?"/❽︎✋︎ ☺︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎ ☟︎✌︎✞︎☜︎ ❄︎⚐︎ 😐︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ⚐︎☠︎👍︎☜︎📪︎ ☼︎✋︎☝︎☟︎❄︎✍︎❾︎

And as soon as he said that, black tendrils began to come down and try to attack Frisk. But Frisk was able to dodge at the last second, and began to try and avoid the black tendrils that are trying to kill him. Frisk than looked around, and he saw the door, which is still intact. Frisk runs to the door, but Gaster notices it, and he than blocked the door with some black tendrils. Gaster than summoned his own blaster, which looked angry and had cracks on its face and had sharper teeth, as it than fired a black blast of energy. Frisk was frightened, as he than blocked his eyes with his arms, not wanting to look, when Sans came out of nowhere and made a wall of bones block the attack. Frisk looked and was relieved at this, as Sans spoke out.

"We can chat later. Let's get outta here."

Sans than snapped his fingers to try and teleport himself and Frisk out of here. But to his really big shock, it did not work, as Gaster than spoke out to Sans

"why can't I teleport?" RIGHT? YOU'RE STUCK IN HERE WITH ME./✂︎⬥︎♒︎⍓︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎🕯︎⧫︎ ✋︎ ⧫︎♏︎●︎♏︎◻︎□︎❒︎⧫︎✍︎✂︎ ☼︎✋︎☝︎☟︎❄︎✍︎
✡︎⚐︎🕆︎🕯︎☼︎☜︎ 💧︎❄︎🕆︎👍︎😐︎ ✋︎☠︎ ☟︎☜︎☼︎☜︎ 🕈︎✋︎❄︎☟︎ 💣︎☜︎📬︎❾︎

Sans narrows his eyes. But he than turned around, and saw the door, which is still sealed by Gaster's black ooze. He than turned this attention to the door, and blasted it with his Blaster, while also incinerating the Buttefly that is flying in front of it. Frisk immediately ran as fast as he can out of the door, as Sans than stepped outside, and used his Blaster to counter the one that Gaster is using. And luckily, since he has gained so much DT from the last timeline, he stood his ground firmly. But an explosion happened between the 2 attacks, and Sans was forced to teleport out of the way. And at the same time, Gaster exited the door, while speaking out.

"FINALLY."/❽︎☞︎✋︎☠︎✌︎☹︎☹︎✡︎📬︎❾︎

All of a sudden, red white light appeared and began to cover and gather around Gaster, as the figure. His appearance began to grow taller.

Gaster than reformed into what seems to be his real self, standing at a height similar to Asgore, with 2 hands appearing behind him, one red and the other cyan. Sans stepped back, as he has not forgotten how strong he is. Even though Sans is the most difficult monster, that is because of his power over Karma. But Gaster, he is the strongest monster ever alive, even when compared to Asgore, and this made Sans a little bit worried, even though he is Gaster's son, as well as Papyrus, who's also Gaster's. But he than remembered, he is a lot more stronger than last time, as he than stepped forward, and spoke out.

"Heh. You know, it's funny. Back than, I really can't take you, because I how weak I was bad then, I didn't have the magic that you had, nor did I inherit it. But now...now I am determined, the most determined monster in the underground, and I have just enough power to take on you. All the power that I had gained over my time in the underground, all the killing that I had done to put an end to the constant genocide that the other human did, it will be your undoing."

Gaster smiled, as he than spoke out.

"We'll see about that. You may have absorbed and gained a lot of strength and power while in that run. But it matters little to me, Sans. For I am still stronger than you."

Sans' eyes narrows, as his right eye and left eye flared red and purple mist, while Gaster's eyes flared red and cyan mist, as both got ready to fight against each other. Gaster than attack Sans first, as he than summoned a black sludge from nowhere and attempted to stab Sans. But Sans summoned a vine and wrapped around the black sludge, preventing him from attacking his soul. Sans than fired a Blaster, but Gaster does does the same, as both of the Gaster Blasters hit each other, both empowered with something, Sans with his Determination, and Gaster with his Red Hand. But Sans than summoned another blaster and fired it at Gaster, as Gaster than moved out of the way as fast as he can. And than, Gaster spreads his arms, as he prepares to do something.

Gaster than spreads his hands out, and summoned his Chroma Hands, as they all glowed, ready to take on Sans. Back than, Sans cannot take on Gaster, due to the fact that he was still his weaker self. But since she has kept his powers and his determination, as well as his new stats, he is now able to take on his own father. He steps forward, and clenched his fist, as he than gets ready to fight. Sans looked ar Gaster in the eyes, his left eye flaring purple and the right eye flaring red, with Gaster's flaring red and cyan, as all 7 hands fired a combined blast.

Sans got out of the way, as he than jumped up, and the blast began to follow him, and when that happened, Sans then used his blue magic to split the blast in half, only to come back to try and attack him. But Sans than reveals that he is okay, and fired purple bones at Gaster. But Gaster than fired his Yellow Chroma Hand, and fired yellow bullets, as it attacks the purple bones. Sans teleports to the ground, and began to fire Friendliness Pellets at the yellow bullets in order to counter against them. And sure enough, they both had canceled each other out. But Sans than summoned some Pellets at the Yellow Hand, and they closed in instantly, destroying it, shocking Gaster, while Sans smiled, his previous cruelty returning. He than launched another Blaster at Gaster, but Gaster than used his green hand to summon a dome around him to protect against the attack. And than, he summoned a green dome around Sans, which began to shrink and close in on Sans, so that he can crush him. But Sans has an idea on that, and a very fitting one. When Gaster felt like he had won, he was shocked to see that Sans had summoned Undyne's Spears, and used it to pierce the dome, stopping it. And as the dome cracked, the hand began to crack 2. And then before Gaster knew it, both the dome and hand were shattered.

Getting very frustrated, Gaster summoned his Cyan and Blue Hands, as the Cyan strings were summon from the cyan hand, and buzzsaw blades are summoned from the dark blue hand. But Sans counted the strings with the Purple Webbing that he got when he killed Muffet using his right hand, and dodged the buzzsaw blades, even swinging one away with a trident in his left hand, before he than summoned some more Tridents into the air, and rained them down from the sky, as the they hit the 2 hands, and destroyed them.

Now getting even more aggravated, Gaster summoned his Orange Hand, and his orange hand than began to continuously flash, as he white dots appeared in between Sans, and the third flash was much more brighter, and the dots turned orange, as Sans teleported, the dots exploded. Sans teleported into the air, but more of the dots appeared, and Sans is forced to teleport again. Getting really tired of this, Sans decided to summon his own detonation. He raised his hands, and rained down fireballs from the air, causing both the dots and the fireballs to collide and explode, with the last fireball successfully hitting the orange hand, exploding and destroying it. Gaster now looked even more furious, but than felt the crack on the top right hand of his face gaining a new crack, as he than spoke out.

"It seems that to am reaching my limit. But it does not matter!"

He than summoned the purple hand to battle, as he spoke out.

"I will come back!!"

Sans than fired a Blaster at Gaster, but the purple hand fired a blast of its own, cancelling each other out. He than fired bones at the Hand, only for the Hand to fire purple bones. Sans did spears and tridents at the Hands, but it simply replicated the same thing that he had done. Sans' eyes widened, before he than teleported into the air, and summoned Blasters around the hand, and fired them all at once. The hand tried to do the same, but the Blasters were way to close, and they easily overpowered the hand, destroying it completely.

Gaster glares, as he than spoke out to Sans.

"You can't understand how this feels. Too he alone."

He than fired a blast from his red hand, as Sans moved out of the way. Gaster than spoke out again.

"Too be helpless."

He than summoned 2 blasts in an X-like formation, as Sans teleported out of the way, as Gaster summoned a blaster of his own, as he shouted out.

"ABANDONED!"

He fired the blaster, the same color as the red hand's blast, as Sans made a purple bone that spins around, and allowed him to block the attack, as Gaster summoned a few more, and he than roared out at Sans, with despair in his voice.

"FORGOTTEN!!!!!!!"/❽︎☞︎⚐︎☼︎☝︎⚐︎❄︎❄︎☜︎☠︎✏︎✏︎✏︎✏︎✏︎✏︎✏︎❾︎

He than fired with all of his might, and Sans summoned a wall of purple bones to block the attack, and he held on, as the bones began to crack and break. But as he did that, the sound of knees collapsing to the ground is heard, as he than turns around and sees that Gaster is on his knees, his face filled with so much pain and agony, as the last hand cracked, before Gaster spoke out, barley a whisper, filled with so much suffering and sadness.

"I just want to come back."

Sans teleport in front of him, as he then spoke out.

"Doing the same terrible thing that I have done myself, killing everything in your path to get what you want, that is not the right way, G. I don't want you having to regret living with it, just like I had."

But Gaster's resolved hardened once more, as he spoke out.

"I'll use any means necessary."

He than summoned a black tendrils from the ground, in order to kill Sans. But Sans expected this, as he than stabbed Gaster with a vine. Gaster was stunned, as his black tendrils began to disperse, but he calmly accepted his defeat, as Sans spoke out.

"Sorry, G."

He than used his blue magic and lift Frisk's soul up, as he absorbed it, before speaking out.

Hey, kid...after this reset take your time in the ruins. Gotta do something quick...back at my home."

Sans pressed the RESET Button, not only to reset the timeline, but to revive Gaster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 2.9K 39
|UNDER EDITING| Killer was loyal to stay within Nightmare's team, little to no emotion with no worries, until he stumbled across a beautiful alternat...
1K 26 17
The monster realm was much different than the human one, with that separation it was hard to get along and soon a war started, families died, monster...
46K 1.3K 39
An Undertale fan gets reincarnated into the Alphatale Multiverse. Will they use the knowledge gathered from their first life to their advantage? Or w...
100K 7.3K 43
#2 of 64k tagged with Undertale 7/04/24 After drowning as a human, Ashe reawakens as a DustTale variant of Sans. With his ghost Papy helping keep hi...