OUR LOVE

By TxJbabess

"Sequel to OUR SECRET" More

O
U
R
2 5
2 6
L
2 8
2 9
O
3 1
3 2
3 3
3 4
3 5
3 6
V
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53

52

253 21 5
By TxJbabess

It's been a minute since I've been in here, Excuse any mistakes

Janet

Please let Toni get here and quick. I just can't deal with it.

"Jackson!"

"Yea?" Toni came around and the officer opened up the cell.

"Baby."

"Don't baby me, bring yo ass on."

We got in the car and boy it was on "every time I turn around Janet you're always doing something! My bank account should be crying for how many times I gotta get you outta shit cause you can't calm the hell down. What the hell did you and why was my phone missing?"

"Kenny was texting you to meet him and I chose to go. He tried to tell me how to treat and love you! You just think I was gone stand by and let that shit happen?"

"I didn't expect you to but damn every action don't need a reaction. I'm with you what part of that you don't understand."

"Lately I can't tell cause one minute you hate him then the next you just as bad as him. Go be with the nigga cause I always gotta defend my love for you when he think he can do better then me."

"I have a job to do we're a combined company I gotta place nice if you wanna keep this 1.5 million dollar contract on the line."

"Say huh, 1 who."

"You were only gonna cut for a 500 thousand dollar contract. I got to talking with some folks from his company along with him and bumped it up to a mil and some change."

"Must've slept with em." I mumbled but she back handed me.

"How dare you."

"Well how else you moved it that much?"

"Because of my damn work, my credit; you're unbelievable.  Do you honestly believe I'd be like that."

"I mean it'd explain him acting this way."

"I can't believe you right now, I should've left you in jail."

"Feel free to send me back." Why did I say that cause she shole did do an illegal u-turn back in the direction of the jail.

"Wait wait Toni stop."

She pulled over and stopped the car"what."

"Look at us, this is what he want. He want us to fuss and fallout. Baby understand my position here, some man is trynna tell me how to treat you, have you any idea how that makes me feel. This man kicked our son, flirted with you, made out with you, and here I am looking dumb. Meeting him in the middle of the night pretending to be you and he has the audacity to say I'm not loving you right. How would he know that Toni, you bumping your guns or something."

"I did mention that at some times I feel like you've fallen out of love with me."

"Baby why would you think that?"

"Cause Janet you don't hold me at your side no more. We're powerful separate but together we're unstoppable. I think sometimes you forget that I'm your wife."

"Baby I could never forget your my wife. I'm sorry Toni."

"And stop letting Kenny get in your head."

"I'll stop when you stop giving him reasons to think he has a chance with you."

"Well what you want me to do?"

"Fire him tomorrow, cause if you don't I will."

"Ok Janet."

"Ok Toni."

Toni

Morning came rather quickly and Kenneth was let out of jail. Janet stayed behind today to see if I was gonna be true to my word.

"Goodmorning Jackson." He walked in handing me a cup of coffee.

"Goodmorning Mr.Edmonds, could you please have a seat."

"Of course." He walked past me before sitting down.

"You look good, smell nice, what's the fragrance?"

"Love spell."

"You're wearing it well I must say."

"Thank you, listen Kenny. You're a great help to the company and your work has been greatly appreciated and acknowledged. On a personal level, you're causing problems in my own marriage, my family and that I just can't have.

"So you're letting me go because your wife fails to meet your needs and got her panties in a bunch because she's intimidated by me."

"Kenny."

"No! That's what it is well if she wants me gone then she gone have to do it, because I believe that you really don't wanna get rid of me." He slammed his hand down on the table before continuing.

"Then to set the record straight I did not kick that little boy when he ran out and tried to trip me he kicked his on self with the back of his shoe when falling. I wouldn't kick him Toni especially when I went with you to bring him stuff cause he was sick. I wouldn't do that Toni, I swear."

"Kenny." I sighed before standing in front of him holding his hand. "I don't wanna see you go, you're a great designer a good lead with your team. I mean you're good real good. Our heads together has risen numbers with the company. We merged for a reason but that isn't important to Janet right now Kenny and I'm sorry. Though a job can always be found a marriage with my wife can't. I gotta keep my family together and my wife happy. I love her so much and the fact that all this is going on ion know man."

"But I know." He looked me in my eyes gripping my hand tighter

"Kenny.."

"Yea Toni."

"Thank you."

"We're a team in this company don't thank me. Though like I said she want me gone she gone have to do it."  He looked me in the eyes before closing the door. I sat down taking a deep breath before Aaliyah came in.

"Didn't I fire you?"

"Wasn't you supposed to fire Kenny?"

"But wasn't you trynna get with me."

"Maybe but isn't Janet gonna leave you once she find out you didn't fire Kenny."

"Well per his request that Janet must fire him herself."

"You're just too scared to do it because honestly you're in love with him and if you could you'd have an affair."

"What?! Aaliyah are you crazy?"

"I see the way y'all look at Each other there's some chemistry, and it's nothing like you and Janet's oh no it's much stronger. I'd be careful Toni cause when she does fire him there's no telling what you and him might do. Chow now and Janet's on her way up here."

"Fuck you aaliyah."

"That is something I'd love for you to do.."

Shit. What was I gonna do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 158 28
SEQUEL to "The Art of Love".... *Parent Advisory*
93.5K 2.3K 22
...... Nobody has to know ...........Let it be OUR SECRET
28.1K 1.6K 50
Book Three of 'Extra Credit' series.
5.2K 168 32
Sequel to " JONI, the Deeper Remix..." Read the first book or it won't make sense to you!! *Parent Advisory*