TBATE-PRODIGY

Oleh Lancelot1864

Just another what if fanfic of TBATE (the beginning after the end) originally written by TurtleMe. In this f... Lebih Banyak

Prolog
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Announcement
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132-Final
Update

Chapter 66

1.7K 67 24
Oleh Lancelot1864

Arthur Leywin POV

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room. I noticed I was lying on Tess' bedroom floor in the Helstea estate. As I looked around, I noticed something was different. My body felt lighter than usual. More than that, I could feel the mana around me better.

I looked down and noticed Tess was lying on me, with her head on my chest and her gunmetal gray hair covering her face.

'Did we fall asleep on the ground? What happened?'

I focused on trying to remember, when my thoughts went to the elixir Windsom gave me.

'That's right; we absorbed the elixir's, then my body felt like it was on fire. The last thing I remember was my head felt like it was going to spit open. I must've fainted.'

I looked back down at Tess and gently shook her shoulder. "T-Tess, wake up."

As I shook Tess, she grumbled a little before groggily lifting her head. She looked around with her hair covering her face, looking tired as her eyes were half open. I laughed at seeing the look on her face, and Tess tilted her head at me.

"A-Art. What's so funny? What happened?" Tess asked in a tired voice.

I smiled at her and gently brushed the hair out of her face, causing her to give me a loving smile.

"I think we both passed out," I said.

Tess looked at me confused before she looked down as if trying to remember. A look of realization crossed her face as she went wide-eyed.

"The pearls! I remember we absorbed them; what did they do?" Tess asked excitedly.

"I'm not exactly sure, but my body does feel lighter," I said as I waved my arm in the air. Tess sat up while stretching and waved her arms around.

"I don't feel that different. Maybe it had more of an effect on you," Tess said. Curiously, I looked at Tess' mana core, and my eyes widened.

"T-Tess, your mana core!" I said in awe and elation.

Tess looked at me, confused before she closed her eyes. Her eyes shot open with surprise as her eyes locked onto mine.

"I'm at the high silver stage!" Tess said enthusiastically and in disbelief.

Feeling happy for her, I lunged forward, bringing her into a hug which she returned. "Congrats Tess!" I said as I moved my hand to caress her cheek.

"Thanks, but it was all because of the elixir you gave me," Tess said with a shrug.

I shook my head. "Even without the elixir, you would've made it to the high silver stage in no time. You're one of the strongest people I know," I said as I leaned my head down and pressed my lips to hers.

Tess and I shared a deep and passionate kiss, which lasted for about a minute. We broke the kiss, and I leaned my forehead against hers. "I love you so much, and I'm so proud of you," I said.

Tess giggled, and she played with the back of my tied-up hair. "I love you too," Tess said with a happy hum.

We stayed in each other's embrace for a few minutes before Tess broke the hug. Tess looked at my chest, but she frowned and gave a confused look.

"Tess?" I asked, wondering what was wrong.

Tess looked up and met my eyes.

"I can sense a high amount of mana coming from you, but I can't see your mana core," Tess said.

"Really? That's weird. We should be able to see each other's core levels since we are at the same stage." I said as I closed my eyes.

I concentrated on my mana core, looking into my chest. I felt a dense concentration of mana, and I couldn't believe what I saw. My eyes shot open, going wide, and I felt my mouth go agape.

"Art? What is it? What's wrong?" Tess asked, a little concerned as she caressed my face.

"M-my mana core. I-it's at the w-white stage," I said in disbelief.

Tess looked at me in shock, eyes wide and mouth agape. Tess quickly composed herself as she moved forward, bringing me into a warm embrace.

"Congratulations, Art," Tess whispered ecstatically.

Tess lifted her head and looked at me, a little confused, "But I thought you needed an artifact to become a white core mage?"

I nodded my head, "That's what Gramps said. Maybe the elixir acted like an artifact and helped give me the extra push I needed."

Tess nodded, "That would make sense."

"Ugh, what happened?"

Tess and I looked at each other dumbfounded, wondering where the child-like voice came from. We both looked towards the bed and saw Sylvie lying on her back, stretching her legs in the air. She rolled over and laid on her belly, giving a big yawn.

Sylvie looked at Tess and me and gave us a smirk.

"Well don't you two look comfortable," Sylvie said teasingly.

Tess and I looked at Sylvie with wide eyes trying to comprehend what had just happened.

"S-Sylv, you just spoke," I said flabbergasted.

Sylvie tilted her head in confusion. "I've been speaking to you for a long time, papa."

"No! Out loud!" I said as Tess, and I stood up in shock.

"What? Out loud?" Suddenly Sylvie's eyes went wide, and she quickly stood up.

"I-I spoke out loud?! I can speak out loud!!" Sylvie said excitedly as she quickly ran in a circle in the bed, getting a laugh out of Tess and me.

Sylvie stopped running in a circle and faced Tess. "Quick, mama, you can hear me, right?!" Sylvie asked enthusiastically. Tess smiled and nodded happily. "Yay!!" Sylvie yelled as she jumped into Tess' arms.

Tess hugged Sylvie bringing her into a cuddle until Tess registered what Sylvie had just said.

She broke the hug and curiously looked at Sylvie, who was in her arms. "Wait. Did you call me mama?"

Sylvie nodded happily. "Yep! You're my Mama! And Arthur is my Papa!"

Tess smiled brightly with a heavy blush before she took Sylvie into another hug. "I love you, my little dragon," Tess said as she looked down deep in thought with a smile. As she looked down, I saw her eyes begin to water a little.

"Tess? You ok?" I asked, a little worried. Tess' eyes flicked to me before she nodded with a warm smile.

"It's like we have our own little family," Tess said in a joyous tone.

Sylvie smiled and purred in her arms. I smiled brightly at her, and I walked forward and brought them into a hug. Sylvie has been with us for a good part of our lives, but for some reason, this felt like our first family hug.

"I love you two," I said.

"I love you too, papa!" Sylvie said.

"I love you too, Art," Tess said.

I broke the hug, and Sylvie licked Tess on her cheek, causing her to giggle. I smiled as I stepped forward and gently grabbed Tess' chin, lifting her head, so her eyes met mine.

"My turn," I said gently as I leaned forward. Tess smiled as she leaned forward, and we pressed our lips together, sharing a deep, loving kiss.

We broke the kiss, and I placed my hands on Tess' waist as Sylvie jumped on my shoulder. Tess wrapped her arms around my neck before we leaned our foreheads against each other.

"You two really do look cute," Sylvie said, getting a chuckle from Tess and me.

As we stood in each other's embrace, losing track of time, I felt my dimensional ring start to burn. I broke the hug and stepped away.

"Are you ok, Art?" Tess asked curiously as she watched me raise my hand.

"It's my ring," I said as I activated my ring, and my communication scroll popped out glowing. I opened the scroll, and Caera appeared on the other side. "Caera? Is everything ok?" I asked.

I could see Tess give an irritated look, probably since Caera interrupted our moment. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little irritated as well.

"I'm afraid not, Captain. The situation is quite grave," Caera said in a harsh voice. Tess and I quickly composed ourselves as Caera now had our undivided attention.

"What's going on?" I asked, a little worried.

Caera took a deep breath. "It's the radical group Captain; they've made their move. They've been targeting disciplinary committee members, trying to weaken the academy's defenses."

"What?! Is everyone ok?" I asked.

Caera nodded. "All disciplinary committee members are accounted for and fine. However, that wasn't their only move. They've destroyed the Tri-Union Hall." Caera said, looking down in a sorrowful expression.

"What?! Was anyone injured?" Tess asked, interjecting as she stood next to me.

Caera shook her head. "Fortunately not. We were able to contain the area and put out the fire."

"Any suspects?" I asked.

Caera nodded. "We had three individuals detained, including one named Charles Ravenpoor. However, we were instructed to let them go as we didn't have any evidence. We didn't even get the chance to question them."

"What? Who instructed you to do that?l" I asked with irritation.

"Professor Malkinheim. He was very adamant about letting them go. Professor Glory had to calm him down after I tried to argue with him." Caera said.

I looked down in thought and looked back at Caera with a severe look. "Is it possible that he's working with them?"

"Yes, it's possible. He left with the three suspects after they were released. There's more going on here than we know, captain. I know you're supposed to be taking some time off, but we could use some help. We need all hands on deck," Caera said.

I looked at Caera for a second and looked over to Tess, who looked deep in thought. I didn't want to leave without Tess' permission. I know she would be worried about me once I left. Her eyes met mine, and she gave me a nod. I nodded back and looked at Caera.

"I'm on my way, Caera. Where is everyone now?" I asked.

"All disciplinary committee members are currently in the disciplinary committee room," Caera said.

"Good, keep everyone together. We are stronger as a team. If the radical group does try something, we have a better chance at protecting everyone this way," I said.

Caera nodded. "I had the same idea. I'll see you soon, Captain, and don't worry; I'll hold everything down until you get here. And... just be careful on the way here."

I smiled at her and nodded. "I know you will, Caera. Don't worry; I will see you soon." I said. The communication scroll disintegrated, and I took a breath, thinking about everything Caera had just said.

I looked over to Tess, who was still looking at me. She smiled at me and grabbed my hand. "You ok?" She asked.

I smiled at her and nodded. "Ya, I'm fine. I'll tell my mom I have to go, and I'll head off. I promise I'll be safe."

Tess looked at me confused, "I'm going with you."

I shook my head. "No. If this radical group is going to do something, I'd rather you be here. This way, I know you're safe."

Tess' eyes narrowed, "And what about me, Art? Am I supposed to just sit here and be worried about you? No. I'm going with you; end of discussion," Tess said in a voice of determination.

I looked at her surprised, but I sighed and smiled at her. "Fine, but you're not leaving my side, not even for a second."

Tess just smirked, "Oh? What if I have to take a shower? Were you planning on joining me?" Tess asked in a teasing tone.

I smirked at her. "I wouldn't mind," I said. Tess blushed, giving a surprised look as she looked down, smiling.

"Stop teasing mama!" Sylvie said as she playfully smacked the top of my head with her paw, earning a chuckle from Tess and me.

I leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "Come on, let's get going," I said as Tess nodded.

We left Tess' room and heard voices coming from the dining room. "There you are!" Mom said as we walked in.

Mom, Dad, Ellie, and the Helsteas were sitting at the table talking. "Where have you two been?" Dad asked in a teasing tone. Mom's eyes narrowed at this.

"Sorry, we fell asleep," I said with a shrug.

"Is that all?" Dad asked teasingly again.

"Rey!" Mom said, getting a laugh out of everyone but Ellie, who looked confused. Tess and I blushed.

"Ah-em, anyways, Tess and I have to head back to the academy," I said.

"What? Why? I thought you had a week off?" Mom said, a little sad.

"We did, but something came up. But we will be back as soon as we can," I said.

Mom and Dad sighed. "Ok, just be careful on your way back," Dad said.

"Mary, please have a carriage pulled around for them," Vincent said to one of the maids, who bowed and left to fulfill the request.

"Come back soon," Mom said.

"We will," Tess and I said as we hugged everyone.

We walked outside where the carriage was waiting. "Hey Art, why don't you carry me and fly us there? You are a white core now," Tess said teasingly.

I chuckled. "Well, I've never flown before, so I'd rather practice first and not risk falling out of the air while carrying you," I said as I pulled her into a side hug and kissed her on the forehead.

Tess nodded. "Carriage it is, then."

"I can fly us there," Sylvie said as she sat on my shoulder.

"No, I don't want anyone to see you and expose you as a dragon," I said. "You ready?" I asked, looking at Tess, who nodded.

"As I'll ever be," Tess said with a smile.

I chuckled as I gave her a quick kiss, "Then let's go."

——————————————————————

Draneeve POV

"Very good, you've done well. Now get out of there and meet me at the rendezvous point," I said as the communication ended. I turned around and faced the large group kneeling in front of me.

"The time has come, my disciples!!! Go! Wreak havoc to the academy! Bring death and destruction! Teach these lesser races why we are superior!!" I yelled as my disciples stood from their kneeling positions, screaming battle cries with their arms raised.

I turned around to the group of corrupted mana beasts behind me and raised the commandant orb. I imbued mana into the orb, activating it and bringing the beasts under my control. "Go forward, my beasts! Fill the grounds of the academy with their blood!"

"Raaawwwrrrr!" The beasts yelled as they rushed forward.

The large group of disciples ran forward, following the mana beasts. I turned to face the two disciples kneeling in front of me. Both wore red hooded shirts, with the back open revealing the markings on their spine, and black pants.

"Rise," I said as the disciples stood up and faced me. "Arthur Leywin has been contacted and is on his way to the academy. Find and ambush him before he makes it there. Separate him from any assistance. With your newfound powers, you will have the upper hand. Remember, you are to bring him to me alive."

The two disciples lowered their hoods and nodded. "It will be done," the blonde-haired one said.

"He's as good as ours," the black-haired one said.

I gave a sinister smile as I nodded and spoke. "Very good. Go forth, you two. Bring me Arthur Leywin."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.8K 47 9
Arthur is leaving Sylivia's cave with sadness and a newfound feeling like he never had before. could he keep everyone safe? (based on my YouTube seri...
41.2K 2.5K 59
Welcome to my oneshot fanfic. These stories are based off the story The Beginning After The End by TurtleMe These stories will just be based off of...
16.7K 731 15
No more pain or suffering, hidden and bound emotions breaking free from the chains of the past. Their budding love will be the start of their wonderf...
162K 4.7K 115
So by the title you are a boy who died in his 20s you are then given a chance to live again and you get to choose your ability's (I choose) and you a...