The Jock, The Nerd and The Ge...

By v_adams

The Jock: Paris Holmes, also known as Hermes. The most popular boy in all of Wystwood High who everyone hates... More

Excerpt
Author's Note
Mood boards
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
College AU
26
27
28
29
30
Epilogue (Part One)
Epilogue (Part Two)

Birthday Chapter

1.1K 40 25
By v_adams

I do not like naming it this. I do not even like the fact it's divided, so perhaps, one day, I might delete this chapter and send it to the netherworld where it shall never be seen again. (Lie. I'd take screenshots and keep to myself but you don't know need to know that.)

But for now,

Please enjoy the fuckery you're about to read. Don't read if you can't stand it. Or if you're going to say shit later.

Cause it's still gonna be deleted so you'd probably just get your thumbs angry.

~

Marcos had no problems in staying naked even though Paris did. He seemed to want this, enjoy this, like he wanted to have something like this all along.

Did it make Paris uncomfortable? It did. He wanted to ask the male if he knew what was going to happen, but it was also obvious Marcos didn't.

He just seemed excited.

Both males had stripped off their clothes, worn their respective headbands and pushed the tail up their asses, (for Paris it hurt like hell, but Marcos did it like he had done it many times. He hated it.)

Now, they both knelt on all fours, their heads bent while vibrations went through every single nerve cell on their body.

Their lips lingered on the high heeled boots of Alex who now had dark makeup on with her hair in an upright ponytail, a bust corset top and a leather skirt that brought out all the curves in her body they rarely ever saw.

She was like a walking wet dream.

They both knew not to speak, or make a sound. Each moan was muffled and each plea for them to orgasm was swallowed them with every kiss they gave to her.

Their dicks throbbed, of course. Feeling her eyes stare down at them with disdain that fuelled the humiliation they needed and made the need to placate her with kisses on her boots necessary.

Till the vibrations stopped and Alex took them out.

Paris sucked in a breath while Marcos squirmed. It was obvious that he was holding on far better than the other male who looked like he was about to burst into tears anytime as Alex returned back to her seat and moved her hand to both their heads, running through their hair with her voice soft. "There, there, little ones."

Though it wasn't skin to skin contact, Paris wanted to melt into her hand, get her to touch more of him. He was burning and he needed her more than anything.

She didn't go past his hair.

"We are all going to have a little game," She said, voice low. "In this game, two of you are going to make out while I watch, and the first person to back out, would be adequately punished."

Paris looked at her now, and so did Marcos. He had heard her, of course he had, but he was supposed to make out with... With Marcos?

"But of course, if this is too much," Her eyes lingered to him for a few seconds, "You can call out your safewords and everything will end."

"Everything?" Marcos asked, voice coming out in a squeak.

Alex nodded, "Everything. We would wrap it all up, and go home. What's your safeword, pup?"

"Cookies," Marcos muttered softly.

She turned to him, "And you?"

Her words still replayed in his head. He knew he couldn't do, make out with a man. Every part of him screamed that it was his hard limit, but he didn't want to disappoint her, he couldn't, so he said his safeword. "Fire,"

"Good." Alex stated, voice low. "Begin,"

Marcos moved first.

Paris didn't see it when it happened, but he felt his lips on his before he blinked. Marcos' lips were surprisingly cold, and there was a peppery taste on his lips, that seemed to warm Paris up.

He didn't like this.

The males body was warm, and sweaty, just like his, and when he felt him press closer to his body, he felt the irritation bubbling to his throat.

Marcos seemed to know this because his kiss softened, and his hand moved into Paris hair, yanking it.

Paris gasped at the suddenness, now feeling the male's teeth on his neck. Biting and sucking hard on it.

He should have pushed him away now, but he was relaxing now. Like the male knew exactly what to calm him down.

His bites weren't as harsh as Alex's, they were soft, teasing. Making him take down his guard.

He had no idea when Marcos had pressed him to the wooden floor, and moved his tongue down his chest, making everything he did so excruciatingly slow.

Paris wanted to shut his eyes but he wanted to see Alex at the same time. Her eyes followed every move that Marcos made.

The desire she was feeling was so clear that it made Paris want to push himself.

That was until he felt Marcos' cold mouth on his dick.

"Mmph!"

His hand pressed itself down his mouth, trying to hold back down a scream, but Marcos wasn't teasing anymore.

His mouth worked on his dick like he was a pro at it. Sending so many signals to Paris' brain that all he could do was hold his waist down so he wouldn't fuck the males mouth senseless.

He was good. He was ecstatic even. The way his tongue brushed him, the way he played with it's slit when it bobbed back up. Paris was already so turned on before that he was sure he was going to cum but he didn't want to.

His body liked it, but his mind screamed in protest.

"M-Mistress..." He looked at her now, his voice coming out weaker than it had expected to. His body was flushed now, the fact he was trying to hold back his release burning him from inside.

"He's good, isn't he?" She asked. Her voice was low, seductive. Paris could hear her whisper it into his ear even though she wasn't doing so.

Her hand moved out to Marcos' hair and fiddled with it. "He's had good practice with my cock, but I don't like the fact you can still talk."

Then she shoved his head down.

Paris felt his cock the back of the males throat as he gagged, sending him into another space he thought he'd never reach before he saw Alex shove two fingers in Marcos' ass.

The male moaned on his dick now, sending more vibrations all over him that made tears come to Paris' face.

Why were they both too good at what they did?

His mouth now moved with the same urgency Alex's finger did, like he wanted them to cum at the same time, and Paris knew he couldn't fight the feeling for so long.

He could see the darkness nearly crushing him down. His hands tried to grip something but the floor was too slippery for him.

The feeling was building, and building...

"Fire."

Immediately, Marcos stopped. In fact, he had taken his mouth out of Paris' dick, now moving away as the other male sat up.

More tears came to his eyes and he didn't try to even hide them.

He felt her hands around him first, her words mumbling soft words to him, which he knew didn't make sense but calmed him down anyway.

When he felt like he could speak, he looked at her. "I-I am s-sorry—"

"It's alright," She said. Her voice sounded sad, not as disappointed as he thought she'd be, and she was holding me still. That felt nice. "It's your hard limit. I know. I thought you'd be more comfortable with Eros."

"It felt good, but I didn't —"

"You don't need to give me a reason," Alex cut in. "I'm sorry I ruined your birthday."

"No," He said, shaking his head. "You didn't— You..." Paris bit into his lower lips. "Can't we... Continue though?"

She raised an eyebrow at him. "You said your safeword."

"I know, I panicked."

His words came out in a whisper, like he needed her to understand he didn't mean to. "P-Punish me. Please, M-Mistress. I used my safeword carelessly. I know,"

"That's not how this works." Her eyes were dark. Now bordering to anger. "You should have said stop and he would have,"

"I'm sorry," He didn't want to go home. He wanted to be with her. "P-Punish me. Please,"

He could tell she was considering his words, even though she wasn't holding him any longer. Yet, he knew he wanted this. More than anything.

"Eros, go sit on my chair."

In minutes, Paris was on his knees to the floor, tied by Alex and was asked if he was sure he wanted to continue.

He nodded.

She pushed the sound into his dick slit, an action that hurt and yet made gasps leave his lips before she stood in front of him and said, "You had mentioned once that you'd like to get in between my legs, do you remember that?"

Paris did. Thinking of it made his dick throb. "Y-Yes, I—I remember."

"Good, so you will watch me fuck Eros for losing and using your safeword wrongly."

What?

She was going to—

She didn't mean a strap on. She was wearing one.

"Yes," She had walked back to Marcos, voice softer now and began to tie the blindfold on his eyes. "I will sit on his dick, and ride it just like you've always wished, and you will watch. And beg like the slut you are, and keep praying that you're the one I'm fucking."

"No," Paris' throat had clogged up. His body fought to break out of the ropes but they were skillfully tied. "I can't— Watch. Mistress. Please."

Alex ignored him.

He watched as she raised the skirt first, each move she made slow before she began to sit on him.

Marcos, unlike him, wasn't tied, so his hands clung unto the hands of the chair as he did so.

Small pants left Alex's lips as she sat, her legs widening to give him wider access to see before she was fully seated, Marcos' dick inside her now.

Paris felt his whole body burn at the sight, his eyes tearing up again.

"Tell him what to do to me,"

Her voice was raspy, choking, like it felt so good, being so full for the time being that it made Paris nearly go mad. "Tell him how to please me."

He was supposed to help Marcos?

When it wasn't him?

"Use your hands to— To spread her legs so she can go deeper,"

His voice was weak, but loud enough for Marcos to hear who did as he said, opening her legs and letting him see the wetness pooling from her down his cock.

He whimpered at the sight.

"Keep talking."

"K-Keep a hand around her neck, so she can be pressed to your body," He was crying again. His dick pulsed more, precum leaking out now like it wept for him as well from the pain he was feeling. "And thrust into her."

Marcos did as Paris said again, and when he did, Alex let out a sound that he had never heard before, the made him wish he was the one there.

"Keep going,"

Marcos' thrust continued, but his pace was fast, hard, and when Alex looked like she couldn't take it, the male's hand around her neck kept her in place.

"Fuck," She cursed, now turning around to kiss Marcos.

The male on the other hand was the loudest, whimpering and moaning all at once. "You're so— Tight, and it feels so good. You feel so good, Mommy. I can be in you all day."

Paris groaned, his body burning. "I want to touch myself. Mistress. Please. I— I need to—"

She ignored him. Acting like he wasn't there as she bounced on Marcos' dick now. One of her boobs had poured out of the corset. Her nipples all perked and out.

He wanted to touch them again. Feel them.

"Please!" He was yelling. Crying. "I want to touch you! Let me! Please let me go!"

He felt like he was on fire, watching her. Hearing her moans, and the way she let Marcos hold her.

This was torture.

"Oh, fuck," Her voice was coming out in breaths. Marcos had continued fucking her like he feared stopping. "I'm going to cum,"

"Me too." Marcos moaned out.

Paris thought he was going to die. Watching them continue like he wasn't there. Knowing he could do nothing but look.

"M-Mommy," Marcos was whimpering again. "I want to cum. I n-need to. L-Let me cum. P-Please—"

Alex cummed first. He could see it from the expression on her face. The way she threw her head back and cried out while Marcos followed, cries coming out as she practically rode him till there was nothing left.

Paris on the other hand was crying so hard because of how everywhere hurt.

He hung his head down, sobs leaving his lips before he felt her stand in front of him.

He could still see the cum trailing down her legs, her skirt still up giving him a sight of her middle before she grabbed his head and yanked it, making her look at him.

Her eyes were dark, cold. "What do you want, slut?"

"I want to please you too," His voice, grow screaming and shouting to be noticed had gone down, coming out hoarse as he pleaded. "Please, Mistress. Let me of some use too,"

"I thought you said you wanted to cum."

"No, pleasing you is more important."

"Hmm," She stared down at him. "For being so selfless. I'd let you please me, and let someone else please you. How's that?"

Paris knew what she meant. That Marcos would give him a blowjob, but at the moment, he didn't care anymore. He wanted to please her and cum.

He didn't care how it happened. "Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

"Good boy,"

A shudder left his lips at the words before she took out the sound, and ropes then shoved his face down into her middle.

As he did so, he could taste Marcos' cum, and felt a little revulsion from it, but his tongue sucked on her faster, harder, like it was trying to take out every last drop so it could focus more on her own core.

Alex gasped, holding his head tighter as he rubbed his tongue around her clit and back to her folds, fucking her as fast as he could.

Just the way she seemed to like it.

"Fuck, you little bitch," She said, her hips now grinding on his face. "You like Mommy riding your face, don't you? You like being Mommy's sex slave?"

Hums of satisfaction and agreement left Paris' lips as she rode him faster now, more pants escaping her lips before he felt Marcos' mouth around him again.

The male seemed to want to pleasure him, just the same way he was pleasuring Alex, which was driving him insane with every second.

"Kitten..."

Paris' body responded to the name, moans leaving his lips as Marcos' mouth moved faster now, pushing him closer to the edge.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to fill your mouth with Mommy's cum and you're going to take it all like the little whore, do you understand?"

Paris nodded, going faster now, with more urgency before Alex's eyes shut close as she threw her head back again.

He felt her cum fill her mouth the same moment his filled Marcos, the male pumping out every last drop of his while he took all he could from her before she pushed his head away.

Paris stared at her face. There was no emotion on it, and it scared him.

Had he done something wrong?

"Stand,"

He did. "M-Mistress, if I—"

She kissed him.

Her tongue seemed out to take out every last drop of her cum in his mouth, her hands keeping him close to her body.

He melted into her hand, letting her do whatever she wanted, before she turned, now pulling a Marcos who was behind her by his collar and slamming her lips on his as well.

Paris took that opportunity to bite on her open neck and touch her boob that was still out, letting out small moans as he did so.

Fuck, what was she doing to him?

"Baby,"

He looked up at her now. Marcos had his hands around her waist with his head resting on her back, but now, she had given him her undivided attention.

"You're beautiful," Alex stated, her smile lighting him up. "Never forget that."

~

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

Alex had cleaned them both up before they left, Xander asking Paris after he'd like to frequent the club more which he refused before he drove them home.

He had dropped Marcos off first, the male apologizing for what happened though Paris made him swear never to talk about it again before they reached Alex's place.

She had on her big clothes again, but he couldn't stop imagining her in the other things she had worn, and he had also recognized something else on her.

There was a moon tattoo between her collarbones. He had always known about that.

But now, on her back, just between her shoulder blades was a sun tattoo.

It reminded eerily of the one behind Xander's back.

"What do your tattoos mean?" He asked.

"Luna and Sol."

"What?"

"Moon and Sun. In Spanish." She answered, "Eros is my Moon. My resting place at night. The cool breeze I need to keep me sane, and he bears the same beauty."

His voice came out in a whisper as he asked, "And the Sun?"

"Hermes," She said, softly. "Fiery. Burns a passion in me brighter than anything I've ever felt. Challenges me. Burns me as well. They both are different people, but there are like two sides of a coin. Different, but the one."

Paris said nothing.

"Did you like it?"

Her voice came out low, unsure. Like she was scared he didn't.

Paris held her hand and placed it on his cheek. A contented sigh left his lips at her touch before saying, "It's crazy how you read me. How you always know what I want, especially when I say nothing."

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't like... Being watched," He said, "But I like watching. Looking at other people. Especially when..."

"Eros pleases me,"

From the first day I watched you both, till the second time. I knew I did, but I could never ask. I thought you'd be disgusted.

I thought you'd hate me.

He looked at her now. He had no idea what he had expected in her eyes, but he didn't expect the smile in them. The way she looked at him like he was the most beautiful thing on Earth. "As Marcos is into Exhibitionism. You like Voyeurism. Different sides of a coin, but the same,"

He said nothing.

They both stood in front of her house. Everywhere was completely dark, and quiet now. The moon being the only thing out with them before she held up her hand and said, "11:58. There's still time,"

He stared at her, blinking unsurely. "For what?"

Alex reached out to his forehead and placed a small kiss on it. "Happy birthday, Hermes."

~

Note, Safewords are important. Do not hesitate to use it if you're uncomfortable. This is a fictional story so don't base BDSM with every word for word I give.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 4.6K 36
Jolie Watson was used to being invisible at her huge high school in New York City, but when her parents split up and her Mom moved them back to her t...
180K 4.1K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...
10.7M 220K 62
𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦. 𝘚�...
51.5K 1.9K 44
Ellie Reed is not just your average teenage girl. She is popular because of her twin brother, Elliot. Also, the fact that she is almost friends with...