Hotter Than Hell [Teacher/Stu...

By Phamous

Kaleen knows the first rule of being a teacher is you NEVER EVER fall in LOVE with your Student, but that rul... More

Hotter Than Hell [Teacher/Student]
Hotter Than Hell - Stranded
Hotter Than Hell - The Masked Ball
Hotter Than Hell - Naked Peaks
Hotter Than Hell - Strange
Hotter Than Hell - Sloppy Kisses
Hotter Than Hell - Late Night Kisses
Hotter Than Hell - Problems
Hotter Than Hell - Blackmail
Hotter Than Hell - The Perfect Date
Hotter Than Hell - Sweet Deceptions
Hotter Than Hell - An Old Flame
Hotter Than Hell - Exposed
Hotter Than Hell - Confrontations
Hotter Than Hell - Accusations
Hotter Than Hell - Questions
Hotter Than Hell - I Wish
Hotter Than Hell - Out Of Time
Hotter Than Hell - Epilogue

Hotter Than Hell - Home Sweet Home

22.1K 223 22
By Phamous

Chapter Twelve – Home Sweet Home

I must have driven around in circles before I made my decision. What I needed to do was to go home, which sadly was in the same town as Jason and Raven high but it was several miles apart and I was hoping no one would follow me that far.

“Kaleen.” My mom squealed in delight when she saw me with my bags. I didn’t have to be a genius to know she was ecstatic to see me, if it were up to her she would keep me locked in a room all th time so she could watch me like a hawk.

“Hey mom.” I said dully entering into familiar surroundings, immediately I was embraced with the refreshing aroma of home cooked bread.

“I’ll take bags to your old room.” My mom offered. I shook my head any mother would be asking their daughter what they were doing here so early in the morning but she wouldn’t.

My bedroom was the same as I had left it. It was still plastered with pictures of my favorite bands and pictures of my high school buds, none of whom I had spoken to since we left school.

“’I’ll make you some breakfast, just relax and if you need anything let me know.” My mom babbled.

“Where’s dad.” I asked.

She rolled her eyes before answering, “He went down to Brittany’s school, she’s in trouble again.” She said, My mom and my sister never got along, I never really understood why.

“oh.” I said. “Should he be moving about in his condition” I asked worriedly, he had only been discharged a few days after having his fourth heart attack, he should be taking it easy.

“You know your father, he’s stubborn, he says he’s fine and we shouldn’t worry.” My mom said with a frown clearly disagreeing. “Don’t worry about him dear I’ll take care of him, just relax.” She beamed at me.

After she was gone I collapsed on my bed and buried my face into my pillow. Jason immediately drifted to mind, a smile appeared over my face as I thought about him naked and me with my legs wrapped around him making hot love, it was one magical night and I wouldn’t forget anytime soon.

What am I doing here? I should be with Jason, every fiber of my being craved for him and here I was hiding in my parents’ house, yet how could I go back when my life was clearly in danger. But then if I didn’t I would never see Jason again I argued. I wouldn’t get to hold him, kiss him or catch him watching me during class ever again.  He must be wondering where I had disappeared off to by now.

“I should have left a note.” I scolded myself, at least that way he would have known where I was and not worry about me.

                                                            ***************

“Kaleen Susan Daniels come down this minute.” I heard my dad screaming three hours after I had arrived, Frowning I quickly went downstairs and found my parents arguing.

“…..of course she’s welcome, if she wants to come home she can anytime she wants to! Just leave her alone.” I heard my mom scolding my dad.

“No she needs to grow up; she can’t keep running away form everything and show up here expecting us to fix things.” My dad insisted, they continued to argue unaware of my presence.

“Hey dad.” I finally spoke when I couldn’t keep quite anymore.

They both looked up because I was standing on top of the stairs, “young lady pack your bags and go back right now.” My dad ordered.

“Jack!” My mom gasped. “My baby isn’t going anywhere.” My mom said. They started to argue again.

“Dad don’t worry I just need to stay here for two days and I’ll go back.” I assured him, I understood why my dad didn’t want me around, as a  kid whenever I screwed up I always run to them and expected them to make all my troubles disappear, dad was right I needed to grow up and own up to my mistakes.

“No Kaleen stay as long as you want.” My mom put in quickly.

“Stop it Gloria, she’s no longer a baby……as for you come with Me.” my dad said.

“Where are we going?” I asked as I followed him outside.

“I made a small fishing pond at the back yard, we’re going fishing.” he announced grinning.

I grimaced, “Dad I hate fishing.” I reminded him.

“I know but we need to escape from your mom so you can tell me why you needed fifteen thousand dollars and why you’re here…and I want the absolute truth.” He warned me, my.

After we had settled down next to the huge artificial pond that my dad had had made, I tried to distract him by asking about his health but he shook his head and demanded I tell him the truth. Dad wasn’t someone you could lie to, he always made you feel compelled to tell the truth.

“I-I slept with…..” I paused knowing I was about to disappoint him again. “I slept with one of my students.” I said quickly.

After a long awkward silence he said, “What do you want me to say?’

“Nothing I just need some time to clear my head that’s all.” I explained. ‘”please don’t be mad, I know I keep disappointing you but I will fix all this I promise.” I put in quickly.

“I’m not mad Kaleen, I just don’t know why you keep putting yourself in these situations, first it was that horrible teacher Ryan and now a student, I just don’t understand you but that doesn’t mean I’m mad.” He said.

Of course he was disappointed after all that crap with my math’s teacher Ryan, he must have assumed I had learned my lesson and wouldn’t get myself into another forbidden relationship.

“Honey you’ve got a visitor.” My mom appeared out of nowhere to announce.

“Visitor” who could possibly know I was here unless; my mom had called everyone she knew that I was back home.

She stepped aside and my heart got caught into my throat, everything around me faded to the background, the only thing I could see was Jason Greene standing there looking like a fallen. My heart squeezed painfully as I looked into his perfect face. My body yearned to be in his arms once more, I couldn’t believe I had left him when I needed and wanted him so much.

“This is him……Jason.” I heard my dad say. I snapped out of the trance I was in and looked at my dad who was surprisingly laughing. “Jason Greene.” He said in a delighted tone and stepped forward to shake Jason’s hands as if they were old friends.

What the hell, how does my dad know Jason? “Er dad what is going on?” I asked looking from Jason to my dad, they were grinning like they were best friends.

“Oh we….er know each other, so this is the boy you’re having the affair with.” My dad announced bluntly.

My mom gasped and I looked away in embarrassment. “Erm I need to talk to Jason alone.” I said running in the direction and hoping Jason would follow. I can’t believe my dad said that in front of my mom, I muttered as I sat on one of the kitchen chairs. She’ll keep pestering me about him and start planning a wedding for me and Jason.

A Few minutes later the kitchen door opened. “You scared me.” Jason husky voice filled the room. I bit my lips as my blood began to boil, he’s just talking and you’re about to have a heart attack, pathetic much!

His wrapped his arms around my waist and crashed his body against mine. The closeness between us was igniting sparks which I knew would soon burst into flames of wanton need.

“When I woke up and you were gone I thought they….er that you were in trouble.” He said turning me around and stepping in between my legs, still holding my waist. My heart beat three times faster as I drowned in the sexual storm that was building up in me.

“I-I a-am s-sorry.’ I tried to speak properly but I couldn’t not when he was this close, all I had to do was lean forward and our lips would touch and the hunger we had inside us would be quenched.

“You’re coming with me.” he ordered staring me down with his puppy eyes which were begging me to come with him.

I nodded foolishly; right now the whole stalker thing was at the back of my mind. All I wanted was to be with him.

“good.” He smirked, when our lips touched it was pure magic mixed with fire. It was rough yet sweet. His lips made my body yearn for him in ways that I never knew existed. When his tongue touched mine I stopped breathing. His hands rubbed my ribs tenderly as we continued to devour each other, if it wasn’t for the fact that, my parents were in the house I would have let him take me right there.

“We can leave now if you want.” I broke the kiss to say, he smiled in agreement. I would deal with the whole stalkers thing when I got back, besides even if I run away there was no guarantee that they still wouldn’t find me, they seemed to have spies everywhere, who knows my own sister could be with them, the only person I trusted right now was Jason, he would never hurt me, at least that’s what I felt when he touched me and loved me.

“Did he get her back?” He asked

“Yes they just came back and her neighbour is talking to them, I believe her name is Mrs. Buckhart.’ Tim said from the spot he was hidden.

“Great, I’m glad Jason managed to get her back, now tell him to keep a close eye on her until it’s time for us to make the big move.”

“Sir are you sure, I mean her dad is very rich and I’m sure he’ll do everything to get her back.” Tim argued nervously.

“Be quiet and just watch them, I think Jason is becoming emotionally involved and that would be bad for us all, the minute you see something like this report to me immediately understand.’ He bellowed.

“Yes sir I understand…when will you arrive in town to begin the big finish.”

“I’m already here; I’ll see you and Miss Kaleen in school tomorrow.” He said and hanged up.

Kaleen’s POV

“He’s a good boy.” Those were the last words my dad had told me when I was ready to leave, it almost sounded like he approved of me and Jason, my mom liked him too, which meant maybe we could be together without too many people judging us right?

“What are you thinking?” Jason asked just as we came to a halt in front of my house.

“Well I was…..”

“Kaleen.” Mrs. Buckhart appeared out of nowhere. I growled inwardly, great just great the minute I come back all my troubles start all over again.

“where’ my money.” She blurted out.

“Mrs. Buckhart go away I’ll see you later.” I hissed at her, I didn’t want Jason to know what was going on.

“What money.” He asked behind me.

“The money which you two need to pay me before I expose you perverts.” She pointed her bony finger at us.

Jason turned to look at me with unbelievable look, when I didn’t say anything he turned to Mrs. Buckhart. “How much do you want” Jason asked which made me frown, we couldn’t give her more money she would just come back for more.

“Fifty thousand.”

I gasped in horror, “what!!! You said fifteen thousand.” I yelled. That’s it I would kill this evil witch myself right now.

“Kaleen, be quite…” Jason ordered he said still staring at Mrs. Buckhart who had a satisfied look on her face. “I’m going to give you the money you need and you’re going to leave and never come back, because if you do I know people who will make sure you never cause any trouble again understand.” Jason threatened. “And if you threaten my girlfriend again you’ll be very sorry.” He swore.

“Fine” Mrs. Buckhart nodded and turned around to leave.

I was so excited that he had called me his girlfriend that I almost forgot the first thing he said, I know people who will make sure you never cause any trouble again.

What was that supposed to mean I asked myself in confusion, and where was he going to get all that money from to give to Mrs. Buckhart.

“Jason where are you going to get fifty thousand dollars from, you don’t work, you’re just a student.”

“Listen Kaleen there are certain things I wish I could tell you but I can’t, nevertheless I promise I’ll keep you safe from Mrs. Buckhart and everyone else who wants to hurt you.” He said cupping my face in his warm hands, He seemed dead serious. I nodded, his words made me feel secure, like those stalkers after me wouldn’t hurt me ever gain.

Someone where in my mind a sickening thought was creeping into my mind, but I shoved it aside. Jason was a good person, so why was my conscience telling me to be careful.

“I love you know that right.” He asked

Did I? “Yeah of course.” I replied. Stop doubting him, I scolded myself, he had proved to me that he loved me I was just being paranoid; together we went back into the house. I was oblivious of the shadow that stood in the shade staring at us but Jason Greene knew yet he pretended he hadn’t seen Tim Reid watching us.

                                                       To be continued………………

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2M 63.6K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
9.7K 266 72
When a student/teacher relationship full of lust begins due to her failing grades, Laura Steele finds herself falling for her teacher, but is she fal...
992K 25K 61
In an instant his lips were on mine, and without even knowing how, I felt myself succumbing to him. I pulled away quickly, but both of his hands went...
460K 12.7K 42
Elena Parker is in her second year in college, she stays with her roommate Laura at the girl's dorm. Most of her time is spent reading Stephen King'...