๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ (Zombi...

By PlaidCherries06

THIS BOOK IS NOW CROSS-POSTED ON AO3 UNDER Neon_Gutzz (new account bc I lost my other somehow) - A Retelling... More

Prolouge
Z-O-M-B-I-E-S
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
W-E-R-E-W-O-L-V-E-S
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A-L-I-E-N-S
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 34

112 1 0
By PlaidCherries06

Football season was back and better than ever! The football team Welcomed their newest addition, Their first Werewolf and Girl on the team: Wynter. Wynter had that Raw, Untamed talent that was Perfect for football!

Speaking of Football, Tonight was the big Football Championships, so today both the Cheerleaders and Football Players where practicing out in the Football Field. The Football field at New, not a Mall School was much bigger than the one that was a Mall, so there was Plenty of Room for the Football Team and the bigger than ever Cheer Squad. And since Bucky had became class President, Addison took the role of Cheer Captain and made Bree her Co-Captain.

Everything was finally falling into place; Addison became Cheer Captain, Zed is a Football Star, he'll even Eliza had found her place. All those years of making Laptops and having Electronics as her Special Interest finally played off; Z-Corp took notice to her Talent and brought her in to work for the Company to help make New and Improved Z-Bands! Everything was Great.

All that was needed was for Zed to win this Game, and he could be accepted into Mountain College along with Addison! And then who knows what could be next? They could move in together, Get Married, have little Zom-kids, Who knows?!

Addison panting heavily as she and her Squad sat down for a little Break. Directing Cheer wasn't easy, but it was really fun, and it was so satisfying to see it all play out Perfectly.

" DiDi!" Addison looked over as Zed ran up and purposely bumped into her chair. " Hi." He said with a goofy smile. Addison returned the smile. " Hi~" Zed grabbed and Armful of water bottles off the table. " I need these." Was all he said before running back to his team. Addison watched him pass out the waters before Bree spoke up.

" It's kind of sad that this'll be our last time cheering for the Football players.." " Oh yeah, I didn't even think about that... I wish we could be Cheerleaders forever!" Addison joked. Bree laughed. " Yeah, me too!" The two girls laughed a bit. " It'll be fine.. Once we get into Mountain College, everything is going to be Perfect and We'll be together forever!" " You really think so?" " I know so! ... Okay maybe Zed and I could travel around for a few years, but we'd definitely come back to SeaBrook. He's gonna be a Pro-Football player, which I heard pays really good." Addison whispered that last bit in a low tone. " ooh~ nice." Bree returned the Whisper and the two girls giggled again.

Suddenly, a jolt of Electricity shot Addisons chest and she instinctively grabbed her Moonstone necklace. " Whats wrong?" " Nothing it's just.." Addison looked down at her Necklace.

It was glowing a deep, crimson red.

" That's... not good.. I'll be back!" Addison stood up and ran off to find Willa.

Willa and Wyatt (who weren't wearing their normal Wolf outfits, they where wearing the clothes Eliza had bought them[She took Wyatt out shopping eventually]) where near the Entrance of the School, where SeaBrook Pride was being sold in the forms of Flags, Shirts, and Festive Face Paint. But they weren't interested in the useless novelty's, they where much more focused on the Sky. Big Red meteors where crashing into the Earths Atmosphere, exploding on Impact. This had been happening ever since they got the Moonstone back, and everyone sort of learned to ignore it, accepting it as another weird SeaBrook Phenomenon.

" Hey!" Addison shouted, Jogging up to the two. " Have your Moonstones been glowing anything other then Blue?" She asked once she got close enough. " Yeah, Has yours?" " Yeah.. Do you know what's up with that?" Wyatt shrugged. " I dunno. They've never done this before." Willa said nothing as she continued to stare up at the sky, arms folded as she watched another Space Rock explode within the atmosphere. " It's probably nothing then.." Addisons anxiety was starting to act up now.

" Something Big is gonna happen." Willa said out of no where. " I don't know how, but I can feel it." " Uh, Yeah! The biggest football game in the Universe!" Wyatt pulled a Pink and white Flag from out his Back pocket, 'SeaBrook' written on it in big white Letters. " Not the Biggest in the universe, just in SeaBrook." " Well it is a pretty big thing. If Zed wins this Football game, Zombies, Humans, and Werewolves are going to graduate and go to college together for the First time ever!" " Addisons right!"

Wyatt went over to Addison and gave her a Hug from behind. " If Addisons right that means that everything is going to be fine! She's a Lucky Charm for a Reason!" " Oh! Speaking of my Lucky Charm duties, I have to get back to the field. See you!" Wyatt let go of Addison and the two wolves watched her run back over to the football field.

" You'd be good at Cheer. Our very own Cheer Wolf." " You'd want me, Your Big Sister and Pack Leader, to Rally a Football team?" " Hey, Wynters on the team too."

-🛸-

" AWOOOOOOO!!!"

Willa stood on top of the Football teams Bus, Holding a sign and howling at the Moon. " LETS TEAR THESE EELS APART!!" She was doing a really good job at this, getting the Cheer Squad, Zombies, and other Werewolves pumped up. But maybe she got too hyped herself, Because right after she said that sentence she used her knee to help her break the Sign and she swiped her long nails down on the Bus, putting some really big Scratch marks into it.

A few feet away sat the Moonstone, in its own little place surrounded by Rocks and Three Pillars that had Flowering Vines wrapped around each Pillar. The Moonstone was a very Precious thing, but the Wolves found it took up too much space in the Den, and since they didn't have to worry about it being stolen again, they trusted Zombie Town with Keeping it in a Nice place for Display. And it was really nice! A few children decided that it was a perfect place for their Drawings, so each rock on the ground was Holding down a piece of Paper with drawings on it. It was actually really cute to see.

" SEABROOK!! SEABROOK!! SEABROOK!!" Everyone chanted, holding a fist(or a sign or their Pom Poms) in the air as they all Jumped in place. " Eliza, I can't believe your Missing this." Wyatt spoke, looking down at the Tablet he had in his hands. Eliza was sitting in her Pretty Large office she had at Z-Corp, a Bag of Chips in the corner of the Screen as she continued to work on something off camera. " I know, But I have to keep working. I'm not complaining though, I love this job!" Eliza gushed, looking at the Camera as the took a chip from the bag.

" Yeah, well.. We all Miss you!" " And who misses her the most?" Zoey said, popping up out of nowhere to tease Wyatt, hand in hand with a Werewolf pup her age, who was holding the leash to Zoeys Dog. The Wolf Pup giggled along with Zoey. " Sh-Shut up!" Wyatt said to the two. " Wyatt does~" The Wolf said, going into hysterics. " Winifred! Zoey! Shh!" Wyatt whispered.

" Whats going on?" Eliza asked, making Wyatt jump. " Uhh.. N-Nothing, Nothing at all! Get out of here!" Wyatt whisper yelled to the two Girls through Gritted teeth.

" Okay Everyone, Let's Give it up to our Football team as they Head off to Victory!!" Addison shouted amongst the cheering crowd, Gesturing over to the Big Banner behind her.

But instead of the Football team, Bucky burst from it, doing elaborate Flips before landing and doing Jazz hands. Addison and everyone else went quiet and stared in disbelief. " I should've punched him harder.." Addison muttered before storming up to him.

" What do you think your doing?! You aren't even apart of the Football team!" " Well as President, All accomplishment are My accomplishments." He boasted as Addison resisted to urge to just Brawl right then and there. " It's gonna be a Banner Year for me now that I organized-" Bucky had taken a Flier from Stacey and stopped when he looked at it. " The National Cheer off?!" " Oh Yeah! Addison organized that! She even designed the fliers! Cheerleaders from all Over are gonna come to compete."

Addison looked back over to where the banner was and saw smoke machines being set off. She made a noise and rushed back over to her spot. " GO SEABROOK!!" Zed shouted, jumping through the Smoke before stepping back to let the rest of the team rush by. Willa howled from atop the bus again, making a few wolves howl back.

Behind everyone, slowly walking and playing with her fingers, was Wynter. She was so overwhelmed, with being the First Girl and First Werewolf on the Team, along with this being her first Big game, the pressure was practically crushing the poor girl. " Hey, Wyn." Zed said, getting her attention. He put a hand on her shoulder and looked her in the eyes. " You're going to crush it! Those Eels? They think they can keep you caged up, They think they can keep you on a Leash, but You are some Dog! YOU ARE GOING TO TEAR THEM TO SHREDS!!" Zed hyped her up, making her tail pop out and wag violently out of Adrenaline. " GO WYNTER!!"

Wynter took off running, Screaming at the top of her Lungs, before head butting the Bus. The force of the Head butt almost knocking Willa down and putting a giant dent in the side of the Bus. Wynter laughed maniacally as she turned around, tail still wagging.

Everything was quiet again before the crowd erupted once more. " SEABROOK!! SEABROOK!! SEABROOKK!!" Addison bounced over to Zed and gave him a Hug, rubbing her face into his chest.

Unbeknownst to them, the Recruiter for Mountain College had showed up and was Awkwardly weaving around Zombies and Monsters." I'm telling ya, Zed Necrodopoulus is a star." The man whispered to the Woman as they continued to weave around the monster crowd. " Well do we really want a monster in out Classroom?!" She argued back before letting out a short scream when Winifred and Zoey ran past them, the two girls still Hand in Hand as Winifred was still holding onto Zoeys Dogs leash.

" Zombies and Werewolves? Oh my.." " It's going to be.. Fine.." The man trailed off as he watched Zed and Addison share a quick Peck on the Lips, no more than a Millisecond, before Zed wrapped his arm back around Addisons shoulders.

The Woman gagged a bit, making the man look back at her with a weird look. " Come on." He said, leading her over. Once the Adults noticed the Two, Zeds dad approached them and gave them both Handshakes.

" Look! It's the college recruiter!" Zed said, Pointing over to them. Addison gave a little Squeal, bouncing on the Falls of her feet and Clapping. Zed gave her a tight Squeeze as they both Smiled.

A giant Boom got everyone's Attention. It was nothing more than another Meteor Shower.

" Zed!!" Zeds Dad called for him. Zed and Addison looked at each other, smiling before Zed took Addisons hand and Led her over with Him. " Oh Hi." The woman said with a shaky voice. " Hello Zed." The man said, Shaking Zeds hand. " I'm a Recruiter for Mountain College, We Need..." He trailed off, eyes catching something in the background.

" You need what?" Zed asked confused. The man and the Woman stared off into the Background, making Zed and Addison look at each other before turning around themselves.

Addisons heart lurched as a Giant... Something came down from the Sky, slowly lowering itself down from the clouds. It was definitely something Big and Round, and it had Lights and Icicle-like Crystals on the bottom of it.

" Whoa.." Addison said quietly as people began to Panic, throwing their trash on the ground as the Wind began to pick up and blow around harshly. Bonzo had his weird Tuba thing out and played a couple chords on it, and the Space Craft seemed to repeat it, just a bit deeper.

And then wind got so severe that a Telephone pole came crashing down onto the Bus. The sight of the Bus sparking and lighting up into flames scared Bonzo away, and he tried to hide behind Bree, who simply grabbed his arm and the two ran off to hide behind a Car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 352 14
Welcome back to Seabrook! Where Zombies and humans are in harmony.. until something, or a group put the town in panic! I don't own anything of the Zo...
145K 2.6K 31
Book 1 of where I belong series - Y/n is a ordinary girl with a white streak in her hair she is not from seabrook she came from a place that is unk...
260K 6.6K 25
--NOTE-- ~I do NOT own Zombies 2, or its characters, I only own (Y/N) and Izzy~ ((When I said "I only own y/n.." i meant that I didn't barrow anythin...