Violet the blood princess

By shameapplication

This book is about a girl called violet who sents out in the world to find her mate and to find out the truth... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 The future
Growing up, chapter 24
The summoning circle chapter 25

Prologue

26 1 0
By shameapplication

Copyright:  Shameapplication this is my book I give no permission for anyone to use my book without my knowledge, or to use this as a digital this is just for others to read thanks for understandingI was told as a child I would be a lonely vampire not being able to love she looked into the window sitting there as her awful parents called down for her she often wondered where they really her parents or where they were fake, not one of her parents was a vampire she was special she bared a tattoo which everyone loves when they look at her that is the main beauty, she has beautiful red eyes and black hair but her natural look was brown hair and blue eyes searching her mate she knew it would be hard, she refused to give up on that she decided to explore the world until her dreadful day came her parents decided to sell her to the mafia alpha because they were poor her father was an addict to drink and her mother was a broken reck, she tried to get back at them but every time she did it ended badly for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 13.5K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
40.2K 1.3K 68
Her name is Violet France she's a loving person with lots of people & wolves that love her. She has a very good life with one of the best werewolf pa...
4.2K 137 17
"Mate." they both whispered at the same time. Both. Two. I couldn't fight it either, "Mate." Came out of my mouth and my eyes glanced between the bro...
555K 13K 25
He would never love her. Want her. Or need her. Althea Williams definition of 'normal' is a lot different to others. To her, normal is being bullied...