Tohko Kirisaki-Survivor (Corp...

By ShihoFujioka

What if Tohko survived?! What if she didn't commit suicide by cutting out her own tongue with scissors. So sh... More

I don't wanna die!
Meeting Others
Learning To Trust Others
Trap
Sachiko
The Chase
Weird Girl
More People but More Deaths
Mayu's Death
A/N
Possessed!
Naho?
Ghost Children
Ghost Children Pt.2
Back Home?
Going Home
Things Will Never Be the Same Again...
Make Up and Kiss!
A/N
Satoshi X Tohko: Sweet Ending

Encounter!

541 8 0
By ShihoFujioka

Tohko Ayumi and Yoshiki walked around Heavenly Host looking for their missing friends.

Tohko: Oooooh..I wonder where they are? I mean this school is big, but it shouldn't be that big!

Suddenly Ayumi stops and looks at Tohko.

Ayumi: Tohko I forgot something. Even though it may look like you been here before us. But I'm not sure if you know this.

Tohko looks at Ayumi in confusion.

Tohko: So you know something about this school?

Ayumi nods and begins explaining.

Ayumi: This School is called Heavenly Host Elementary Academy. It's a place where a series of dissappearance and murders took place 30 years ago.

Tohko:?!!

Ayumi: There was a teacher that worked here and he kidnapped 4 students. He killed 3 and left one as a survivor. The murders led the school to be shut down and the Principal commiting suicide. Over the years Heavenly Host changed and became a different reality. It's like a dream that never existed. It now continues to exist as a nexus of mutiple dimension inhabited by vengeful spirits. Then that's when the Sachiko Ever Charm came into existence. I bet you thought the charm was just a sign of bringing friends together am I right?

Tohko nods as she was absorbing the  information Ayumi gave her.

Ayumi: Actually the charm was nothing more but a trap. It turns out the charm was a setup to bring people who perform it to Heavenly Host to die.

Tohko: What?!!! So you mean....This is why my friends....are...are!

Tohko falls onto the ground and starts crying.

Tohko: Wahhhhhhhh!!! *Sobs* *Hiccup*

Ayumi comforts Tohko as she cries.

Yoshiki: Kirisaki, don't worry we'll try to find the rest of your friends.

Tohko: But *hiccup* what if they are all dead. Also I could be the only one left. *sniffle*

Ayumi: Tohko-chan, don't give up, we'll find them.

Tohko: O-Okay...

Suddenly they heard crying and Tohko sees a familiar person.

Tohko: Ohkawa-kun?!!

Tomohiro Ohkawa was on the ground crying and holding his leg.

Tomohiro looks up at Tohko and the others.

Tomohiro: T-T-Tohko-chan! Please...Help Me!!

Tohko: Oh God! Thank God you're alright!

Tomohiro: N-Not really...

Tohko: What happend?!

Tomohiro: I was running from Kizami after he pushed Ryosuke down the stairs. Then along the way I saw this weird girl in red, she said she help me, but...

Tomohiro shows his leg and he had a deep cut in it. Blood was coming out of it.

Tohko: Oh God!!

Yoshiki: Don't worry we take you into the infirmary. If we can make it in time, you'll live.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 258 8
What if Izuku was son of the Shirakumo Oboro and Inko Midoriya. In this story Inko will be same age as Shirakumo. For Izuku was look like Shirakumo a...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.3K 78 9
Credit to the artist for the cover and Horikoshi for creating mha in the first place. Basically Nezu, Rg, and badass support course Izuku being chaos...
618K 22.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...