EK DUJE KE LIYE

Par RitikaBisht

A Brand New KAVI story Plus

cs
part 1
part 2
part 6
part 7
part 3
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 4
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 5
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90
part 91
part 92
part 93
part 94
part 95
part 96
part 97
part 98
part 99
part100
part 101
part 102
part 103
part 104
part 105
part 106
part 107
part 108
part 109
part 110
part111

part 27

417 25 3
Par RitikaBisht

Next day, Dushyant and pankaj  back...Today team has no case so they all busy with their pending work...

Dushyant feel change in Kavin behaviour and want to know the reason...

Ishita enter with some files...looking him in deep thinking...

Ishita : sir, what happen...why are you in deep thinking? Is something wrong?

Dushyant chain of thought broken and he look her...pass smile and said: Ishita, koi baat hui thi meray peechay...

Ishita a: what do you mean sir, I can't understand.

Dushyant: no, I feel change behaviour in Kavin ...hearing this

Ishita smile... Dushyant stop to see her smiling and lost it his heart...pretty smile...his heart say and he is totally agree.

Ishita tell him all the detail in yesterday happen...hearing all Dushyant goose bump appear and he get angry...as well as shock if they little late to get him out...next part he won't to think about it...

Ishita read his face expression and just try to cajole him.

Dushyant zoom in to go Kavin cabin...other see ishita with lot of question...

Ishita explain them everything and pankaj also get very shock to hearing all this detail.

After some time, they both comes out...others stop their work and look them...both faces are red but one calmness show clearly... team sigh relief to see them calm.

Dushyant receive a call...he tell...OK, team we have another case to solve it...we have to move now...all are active and soon they are way to that side...case file in a village...after two hour journey...they all reach near that place but not sure which way they go...

Kavin stop car near the bagghi...

Dushyant: kiya aap sharvaan pur ka raasta bata saktay hain.

Bagghi wala: aray sahaab aap ajayain hum aap ko pohuncha datay hain.

Purvi: yes, guys chalo na maza aay ga

Kavin: nahi, hum maza karnay nahi aay hain...aap sirf raasta bata dain.

Bagghi wala explain him the way and kavin move his car...he see purvi face on his rear view mirror...her eyes showing anger on his decision...she look him seeing her in mirror...she change side and look outside...ignore him...with long face...like child angry to haven't get his favorite chocolate...he grinned look her gesture.

They drive little far suddenly Tyre stuck...and car stop...

Kavin try hard...but in vain...all of get down and nikhil and pankaj and Dushyant try to push hard to get off the vehicle...

Purvi , shreya and Ishita also get down and looking all male effort.

Purvi: comes to nikhil and said: nikhil, kiya faida in muscles ka...itni choti si gadi utha kay bahar nahi nikaal saktay...

Nikhil glare her...

she smile naughtily and move to Kavin side...aur gussay say...aur gassay say...zor lagao... Kavin iss gadhi ko tumaharay ek aacha sa session  ki bohat zarrorat hay...
Kavin take off his sun glass and give her hard look...but purvi is beyond of his look...just smile.

Purvi see bagghi comes...she stop that bagghi man and call all of them to come and sit in bagghi...

CID have no other option and they sit in the bagghi and continue their journey...

Purvi sit next to kavin...she make picture and talking with bagghi man...she enjoy sitting next to him and make photo with her digital camera...they all enjoy riding on bagghi.
They reach guest house soon...setting their belonging...ready to go and start their investigation...they split and go...after sometime they all gathers and share their finding with each other.

Purvi: guys, kitni ajeeb baat hay...victims main koi bhi baat same nahi hay...

Ishita: continue her...yes sir, middle age woman say lay kar teen age larkiyaan... victim hain...

Shreya : but ishita...looks the male victim only middle age and healthy man was victim.

Dushyant: yes, as we see in victim...woman victim is more than men...total 4 woman victim main say...3 girls thi...1 woman...married woman.

Kavin : hhmmm, aur dead body humain kissi bhi woman ya...girl ki nahi milli...sirf man ki milli hay...
Shreya ...most mortem ki report kiya kahti hay.

Shreya: sir, uss ko pehlay torture kiya hay...aur phir goli maari hay...body par torture kay nishaan hain...but dead reason bullet hay.

Kavin: kuch toh chut raha hay, sam...

kiya matlab Kavin ... Dushyant ask.

Kavin: yeah sab itefaaq nahi ho sakta...kuch toh suspicious ho raha hay yahaan par...magar kiya...he stop, sink in thinking again.

Nikhil and pankaj  silently listen all this matter ...

Pankaj add some saying: sir, yeah sab happening last two month main start hua hay...iss say pehlay...yahaan aisa kabhi nahi hua...hhmmm...

All team sinking in deep thought then suddenly purvi snap her finger and everyone look her.

She said: guys, one thinks is common...all girls and woman worked in mansion...

Shreya shake her head to agree with her theory...haan, purvi you are right...hum ko sab say yahi pata chala tha kay...wo sab uss haveli main kaam karti thi...sirf ek ko choor kar...that woman...last victim...some people see her going to that side...but she is not working there...it's mean...

Dushyant: cut her short and said: it means...we have to go to mansion...and meet that zameen daar.

All are agree on one plan to go and check haveli...meet that zameendaar...they decide to go in morning...it's only 9 o'clock when they finish everything...just wait for morning...this is best time for purvi and company...both seniors inside...they are free to anything...

They start teasing Ishita then soon purvi got idea...she involve everyone in such a nice game...

Purvi and shreya  signal each other and play with ishita

Purvi suggest that game and make team with nikhil  choose pankaj
Ishita and shreya is both side helper and marking points...

Game is interesting...they have to sing and other party pick the word and sing song using that word...

Purvi signalling shreya to get ready and they start their game...closing room door that their voice don't disturb both seniors...

Pankaj start and humming song:

Pehla nasha, pehla khumaar naya piyar hay naya intezaar

Shreya, quickly picks the word and start humming:

Inteha hogai intezaar ki aai na kuch khaber meray yaar ki

Nikhil ; meray yaar ki shaadi hay

Ishita: sayaad meri shaadi ka khyaal dil main aaya hay

Suddenly Dushyant Sing : dil cheez kiya hay aap meri jaan lijiay

Ishita : jaan, o meri jaan meri jaan, meray seenay main tera dil dharkay

Purvi and shreya cover their mouth...try hard not to laugh...now Dushyant and Ishita  play game with each other they forget the presence of anyone around...their emotion clearly visible from their eyes...

Ishiya  catch the word and start singing by looking Dushyant eyes...

Seenay main dil hay, dil main dharkan, dharkan main hay toh hi toh

Aay meri pehli tamanna, aay meri akhri aarzo

They both stop...looking in each other eyes...forget...around...just looking in his eyes l continue: I LOVE YOU...I LOVE YOU

Shreya and purvi high five to each other and slowly go to ishyant side...both standing in middle of the room and clutches each other hands...lost each other eyes...

Purvi sing in whispering...I LOVE YOU... Dushyant copy her in trance...I LOVE YOU...

It's enough for purvi and shreya to hold their laughter...they both burst of laughter and ishyant both snap out...looking their hand mingle with each other...they shock...looking
Others ishyant with embarrassment...

Purvi continue the singing...

Mausum uss rang main dhalta hay, jis rang main toh aajay

Meri subahain aur shammain hay teri palkoo kay saaya

Oh aankhoon main neendain , neendho main sapnay

Sapno main hay toh hi toh,

Purvi stop... continue her song saying, I LOVE YOU.

All..make round around both of them and completely tease them...they both standing in middle with blush hard...in this total masti mood they really forget that kavin is also here...

Ishita is a first one to notice Kavin ...she quickly shake purvi hand...she look her...she signal her and

Purvii just quiet...OOPS...they all see them and quickly silent...

Kavin eyes fix on purvi...she control her laugh by biting her lip corner...her face going red to control laugh...her eyes twinkling...her hairs muddle up... forehead sweating...she look innocent and adorable.

In other hand, dushyant look and amaze to see his love lady ishita..she been naughty with purvi.....her face is turn red to control laugh...

Dushyant never see her before in this state...he always find her serious and sober...but today, she show her naughty side...which is more addicted Dushyant towards her...

CID stand silent...

Kavin comes in and said: it's time team have some rest...a very busy and tiring day a head...at least we rest now...they all just nodded... quickly go inside...

Dushyant and kavin look each other and laugh. Dushyant feel embrace

Dushyant: yeah, sab tumhari purvi ki chalaki hay...uss nay inn sab koh itna tez kardiya hay...

Kavin: excuse me, meri purvi...kiya matlab...

Dushyant: haan, haan, aab toh itna na chuppa mujh say...sab kuch likha hay saaf saaf teray chehray per... but and just cut him short saying...I feel sleepy...I can't listen your bakwas ...he rush to go out...
Dushyant grin on his sudden snap...and whisper...soon, you realise kavin.

Kavin lying for sometime but can't sleep...he is keep thinking what Dushyant say to him?...then he feel thirsty...he get up and go out to get a glass of water...after drinking water he is back at room...

Dushyant sleep peace fully...he shake his head to look him peacefully sleep...

Kavin standing near the window...looking outside...he saw full moon...his heart want to go on roof and enjoy full moon... He thinks a while than silently leave the room...when he reach up stair...he feel a bit chilly...he back...wrap one warm shawl around him and go up...

Kaisa lga ishyant ka confession..

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

35.5K 1.8K 38
a new Kavi story
33.4K 2.4K 70
A NWE KAVI STORY
2.8K 217 13
A new kavi story
58.1K 4.3K 70
kavi/karvi story Cover credit to @khush444