ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ | tׁׅɑׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻᧁׁᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮υ...

By taegyuberry

ᴀ ʙᴜɴᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ᴛᴀᴇɢʏᴜ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍʏ ꜰᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀꜱᴛʀᴏɴᴀᴜᴛꜱ 😻 Genres: ☁️ ˚₊·... More

☁️˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Crush
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Apology?
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Shot
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Tense
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Ex
☁️˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Stalker
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Mate
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Mine
💦 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Kisses
🥀˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Hell or Heaven?
🥀˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Dumbass
💦 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Trust
• Requests •
☁️˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Scammers
💦 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THE Couple
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Wet

☁️˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cutie

2K 75 34
By taegyuberry

Pls read the note in the end!!! There is a question and I need your answers pls!!!

~•~

"Kang Taehyun."

The red haired male shot his head up from his phone, glaring at his friend.

"Don't you even dare to touch him."

"Why not?" The addressed male asked, raising his eyebrows at the sudden change of demeanour of his friend.

"Well, you see innie, Beomgyu here got some hots for that junior." Another boy, Hyunjin replied.

"Shut up! I don't like him okay! It's just that....He is...."

"He is?" Soobin repeat, smirking at his best friend.

"Uh he is a little fragile, so I don't want to hurt him okay!"

"Well you never say this for any other person though? What's the change?"

"Told ya he likes him-"

"Hyunjin I swear to god I'll kick your ass so hard that you won't be able to fuck Jeongin for a whole month!"

"WAH WHY ARE YOU BRINGING OUR SEX LIFE-" before the younger could finish his sentence, His mouth was covered by his only boyfriend.

"You don't have to say this all loud, hyung!" Jeongin whispered-shouted.

"See the thing is that Tyun is se- Stop giving me that look, Soobin hyung! yeah so he is a bit sensitive as far as I know and I just don't want to hurt him! What's the biggie?!" Beomgyu exaggerated, ignoring the love birds.

"Whatever floats your boat, my friend."

"Well not gonna lie, he is cute. Might as well go for him, if Yeonjun dumped me~" Soobin said, smirking at Beomgyu.

"I'll kill you if you even lay your filthy hands on him-"

"And then you say you don't like him, sure Beomgyu sure." Soobin pressed, trying to make Beomgyu spill the truth.

"UGH! Fine I do like him! Got any probs?!" The red haired male sighed, rubbing his face, frustrated.

"Nah not at all! Infact I can help you!" The latter's eyes lit up, as he looked at his friend with pleading look.

"Already whipped I see-" Hyunjin snickered, earning a elbow on his lower abdomen.

"He is yeonjun hyung's friend, so I can ask him to you know set you two up?" Soobin suggested.

"Yup fine by me! But hyung~ He is too cute for me, I mean He probably know that I'm a bad boy something, do you think he will give me a chance?" Beomgyu sighed, slumping onto his chair.

"Don't lose hope gyu, you may be a rude person from outside but we all know how much of a softie you're from inside. Just show him your true self." Jeongin said, encouraging his friend.

"Yeah Innie is right! Don't you remember how I make Jeongin fall for me? He was also a nerd- OWW baby I was joking!"

Beomgyu laughed at his friend, feeling a little motivated. As on cue, the school bell rang, indicating the end of lunch. The four males stood up and walked towards the door, as everyone cleared the way from them.

Why so?

Well, they were the IT boys of Moa academy. And by IT I meant ingenious Tsunamis. Yes, it was true they were intelligent, toping in almost every subject, but, they were also Tsunamis, As they were the biggest trouble makers of the school. They would tease some students for being nerds, and would often use them for their benefits. The students, however, never complain about them, because it's of no use. As Hyunjin, the oldest, was the son of the chairman of Moa academy, but even after all the advantages they got, they never cross their limits. Which means they never hurt someone physically or get too extreme. Yeah they would degrade students, show them attitude, but would never do something intense, the most intense they did was that they locked a junior in the janitor closet for raising his voice on them, that also after knowing that he is not scared of dark. As a son of the chairman, Hyunjin had the medical records of all the students in Moa academy, so that they don't do something which will affect the student's health. And for the record, all four of them had insane visuals.

Now, back to taegyu.

The four bid their goodbyes before walking to their respective classes, which fortunately, Jeongin and Beomgyu had same. While on the way, the red haired male was busy planning how to ask his crush out.

"You think too much, Gyu." Jeongin said, nudging the other.

"I'm just nervous- oh shit he is coming!" Beomgyu panicked, straightening his posture and checking his clothes, while setting his bangs with the other hand, as the small brown haired male came in vision.

"Geez Calm down, stupid. Act natural!"

The girls in the hallways swoon over the two males, also catching the attention of the brunette.

"Wow, they are handsome I wish I could date one of them- Ow" Kai, another junior whispered to his friend only to receive a physical reply.

"Shush! They will hear you Dimbo!" The brunette said, shutting his friend.

"Come on, Tyun! Don't be like that, I know you're also simping over Beo-"

"I said shush!" Taehyun said, hiding his blushing cheeks.

As the two IT boys came closer, a evil idea popped up in Kai's devilish mind. As soon as the four boys walk past each other, the youngest pushed his best friend causing him to fall on the other body, while he ran away acting as nothing happened.

While Beomgyu, in whose arms was his one and only crush, tried to stay calm, even when his heart was running faster than Yoongi's rap. Jeongin surpressed a laugh, while leaving the two to their selves and walking away.

Now, what have we here.

It was like everything stopped. It really did. All the students in the hallway, eyed the two males, who were in a rather unique position. The younger clutching on the older's shirt, like a kitten, while the older had his hands wrapped around the latter's waist. Whispers made their way through their ears, snapping them out of their lala land.

Beomgyu pulled the other male off him, who was now rivaling a red cherry, or maybe the red color itself. For a moment, It made the older worried, as to why the younger was so red, bit then his dumb brain finally processed the the brunette was blushing.

"A-Are you okay?" He then asked, cursing himself for stuttering.

"Huh? A-Ah yes yes! I'm- I'm okay! Thanks." And with the younger walked away, leaving a confused Beomgyu.

"Wait! Taehyun!" The older then crouch down, picking the book, that was lying on the floor. The mentioned male turned around, with eyes wide as saucers.

'HE KNOWS MY NAME?!!'

"Y-yes?"

"You dropped this." Beomgyu walked closer to the younger, handing the book to him, while smirking.

"Gay books huh? Who knew the cute Kang Taehyun would read R-rated fics.." And that was the last straw for the younger. First the push, and now the book, why is he still alive. He was pretty sure his face was red as ever, judging by how hot he was feeling right now.

"Hey, relax. It's okay, You're old enough to read this stuff you know. No need to panick." Beomgyu reassured the younger, holding onto his shoulder, while Taehyun, who was still embarrassed, and now more because CHOI FUCKING BEOMGYU was touching him, just shook his head, hiding his red face in his palms.

Beomgyu smiled at the younger's adorable state. He then walked a little more closer, so close that they were now chest to chest, which made the younger flinch, and removed his hands from his face.

"W-What-" He was cut off when Beomgyu leaned on him, peeking over his shoulder and then opened his bag zipper, put the book inside and then closed the bag before standing straight again, as if nothing happened. While Taehyun, who was still in the state of shock, just blinked at him.

"What? I was just putting your book back." Teh older shrugged, and then walking away, but then paused again and turned 180 degree, facing the younger again, and then ruffled his hairs saying;

"And by the way, you look cute while blushing. I should make you blush more~"

~•~

"OMYGOD OMYGOD KAI! HE CALLED ME CUTE!!! HE KNOWS MY NAME!! HE EVEN RUFFLED MY HAIRS!! OMYGOD AM I DREAMING- OWW WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"What? You asked me if it was a dream so I pinched you to prove." The younger shrugged, oblivious of the other's galre. "Also you should Thank me! If I wouldn't have pushed you none of this would have happened!"

"Yeah yeah sure, but you still shouldn't do this, what if something else would've happened?"

"Did it? No right? then shut up and celebrate for finally talking to your crush!"

"GAWD YES CHOI BEOMGYU CALLED ME CUTE!!!"

"And now I'm regretting pushing him..."

~•~

"HE IS SO CUTE HE IS SO CUTE WHAT THE FUCK!! I CAN'T!! GIMME AN AIRCON I'M MELTING PLS!"

"Choi Beomgyu calm the fuck down! You have just talked to him yet! Also, I have asked Yeonjun hyung that if he can join us in lunch along with Hyuka and Taehyun."

"WHAT?! Jeongin come with me to washroom, gotta do some business!"

"That sound..... inappropriate." Hyunjin said, glaring at the two, who just ignored him walking out of the cafeteria.

"What 'Business' you want to do?" The black haired male asked, making quotation marks from his fingers.

"Fix my makeup? Check My clothes? Style My hairs? Empty my bladder? J-"

"Yeah yeah okay I got it!"

After a whole 10 minutes, the two boys exist the washroom, dressed like they just exited a parlour, instead of washroom. Beomgyu take some overly dramatic breaths, calming him down, as they entered the cafeteria, and to his surprise, the three new comers were already sitting with the older two IT boys, talking about something.

Both of them slide down the table, Jeongin beside Hyunjin, whose other was Soobin, while Beomgyu beside....Of course Taehyun, who was also beside Yeonjun. As for Kai, the latter was sitting in the right corner of the table.

SB HJ JG

KAI
YJ TH BG

(For better understanding ;))

Taehyun tensed a bit, as the red haired male sat, which didn't go unnoticed by the latter, but he just shrug it.

'WHY IS HE LOOKING SO HANDSOME IN SCHOOL ALSO WTH THAT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!'

Even if from outside he was looking calm, Taehyun was freaking out from inside.

"Ah Yeonjun hyung! I need to show you something. Come with me?" Soobin said, to the pink haired male, who nodded, standing up as both of them bid their good byes and left.

"I bet Soobin hyung wanted to show his dick to-" Kai squeak when he felt another foot on top of his, squeezing it. While the other older three laughed at the youngers.

"Well now that I remember, Innie and I also have to go somewhere~" Hyunjin said, sliding of the table along with his boyfriend who gave him a confused look. "Also! Kai Mr. lee was asking for you!"

"Oh yes shit! I forget! I'll also leave!" The youngest also stand up, walking away ignoring his best friend pleading gaze.

And now it just leaves the two of them.

Hmmm... Interesting.

"Do you have any classes now?" The older asked, facing the younger.

"Huh? Nop!"

"Good, same!" Lies.

"Why don't we go somewhere? I mean we have a whole hour free, So?" Beomgyu asked, hoping for a yes.

"J-just the t-two of us?"

"Yeah I mean the others prolly have classes."

Pondering over his thoughts a little, Taehyun finally replied.

"Sure." He then gave a small cute smile, and Beomgyu hardly resist the urge to cooe out loud at the younger. He doesn't have classes, which means his studies won't be affected. And how can he leave such a great opportunity to hang out with his crush.

"Nicee! Let's go." Beomgyu hold the younger's wrist dragging him along, while the latter tried to match his pace, biting back his blush.

The two of them walked through the streets of Seoul, chatting a bit, and trying to cover their shy selfs. Currently they were in a park, laying on the grass, too tired because of all the walking.

"Say Taehyun, are you seeing someone?" Beomgyu asked, facing the younger, faces centimeters apart.

"I have eyes, hyung. Of course I can see everyone." The younger replied, pursing his lips.

"HA HA HA funny. What I meant is that are you dating someone?" Taken aback by the sudden question, Taehyun blinked before shooking his head, and he can swore that he saw a tint of relief in the older's eyes.

"Good then..." The red haired male sit up properly, Taehyun also imitating his actions.

"Go out with me?"

"We are already out, hyung?"

"OH MY GAWD TAEHYUN!" The younger flinched at the sudden outburst of the younger, but before he could say or do something, a hand slid up his waist pulling him closer to the older's chest. His eyes widened, as he pressed his palms at the older's chest, not knowing what to do.

The older leaned down, pressing his mouth on his ear and whispered; "Are you acting dumb or do you really not know?"

Taehyun mind was blank, and he barely processed what the older said.

"I-I-"

"I'm asking you to be my boyfriend. Will you be my boyfriend, Kang Taehyun?"

'BOYFRIEND?!"

"B-boyfriend?" Still unassured of what he heard, Taehyun asked again.

"Yes, Boyfriend." Beomgyu replied, pulling him more closer (If it was possible).

"O-h a-are you s-sure? I-I mean do you l-like me?"

"Nop! I don't like you..." The younger's shoulders dropped in disappointment, which of course Beomgyu noticed, so he immediately completed his sentence.

"I love you.." Beomgyu then said, making the younger shock and fluster.

"O-oh, Um m-me too."

"You too what?" Beomgyu asked, amused.

"I-I also L-like you." Taehyun muttered shyly, but audible enough just for both of them. But it was Beomgyu we are talking about, of course he won't just let it go like that.

"What? Can you repeat a little louder?" The older said leaning his ear near younger's mouth. Taehyun blushed heavily, before repeating.

"I also L-like you!" Beomgyu smiled widely, engulfing the other in a hug.

"Can I....Kiss you?" Asked Beomgyu, after pulling away from the hug, to which the younger meekly nodded.

And boom! Their lips finally met! and here we end!

~•~
Ahaha sorry! So I have a question....

Should I write smut? Do my readers want to read smuts? >.< Because if you guys want me to, I'll write it!!!

Also requests are still open!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 342 20
oneshots for txt!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, maybe angst(?), all sfw!! member x reader. proper spelli...
21.5K 1.1K 40
How can one wrong message change everything? Unknown Soobin hyung likes you
4.6K 136 15
requests are always open! oneshots can be fluff, angst and Smut sometimes
151K 1.5K 50
☆- TXT Oneshots -⁠☆ Refer to the intro for more information. - Completed - ✧ Highest Rankings ✧ #1 kaikamalhuening (20.02.23) #7 taejun (19.02.23) #9...