Creepypasta Phoenix

By Cece4625

When a normal girl starts having strange dreams she sure as hell wasn't expecting to be kidnapped. She also w... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

20 1 1
By Cece4625

Lily POV

I am going to be turning 18 in a few weeks and honestly I am excited despite everything else going on in my life. I am going to be a adult. I want to say I have a large and fun party plan, but I don't. I don't have a lot of friends, that is not to say I am a loner though. I have maybe one good true friend but that is about it. 

I don't have a of time for friends though with having a part-time job and full time learning still. I need to have an income for the future still. I have plans after all and while I know I don't have to move out when I turn 18 I want to. My parents are toxic even though they act like they aren't. They try to blame their toxic traits on me. 

I take a deep breath and calm myself down as I force myself out of bed and to the bathroom. I take a long shower before washing my face and brushing my teeth. I quickly brush my hair out and attempt a French braid. After several tries I just decided to settle with the messy braid. It would have to do. 

I head back into my room and look through my cupboard annoyed. I have no idea what to wear. I shrugged and just picked out some random clothes and decided to deal with it. I was too tired for this. The outfit was decent enough to do. (outfit below)

Once I was dressed I packed my bag and made sure I had everything ready for the day. I then headed downstairs to the the empty kitchen and made myself some cereal. I poured the cereal into the bowl first and then the milk. (like it should be.) I started eating as I double checked my schedule for the day. 

I finished breakfast and washed up my dishes so mum has no reason to moan at me about it later. I checked everything over and left the house, my father was still asleep in their room. I got my school bag and headed out for the day, ready for the long walk to hell (school). I don't particularly like school but I do want to help people and be a doctor in the future so... I have too.

Unknown POV

I have been observing this girl for a while. She matches all the signs of the one he is looking for. Her eyes, her personality, her passions. She even has the same dreams. This is a clear sign. It has to be her. I won't let him near her this time. I will protect her this time. He won't even get close. It is time to start this hunt. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
422K 28.7K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
335K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...