Wings of Fire ship One-Shots

By Chooksay

Hi! this is my first one shot thingy and I cant update that often so bare with me. i can do requests, but pro... More

Sorry if this is weird...
A/N

Cleril part 1

504 1 9
By Chooksay

Authors Note: Hi!!! Welcome! To Cleril. If you have never met cleril, I am sorry. Here we go! *you be like: dis person crazzzzyyyyyy* 

Time: Just after book fifteen.

PERIL POV

Peril sighed. She was bored. Bored of sitting around in a cave all day, wishing for her dragon. Or, more like, the dragon she wished would be hers. 

 "Peril?"

 Was it him?

 "Hi, Peril. Are... you okay? You seem kinda... lonely?"

 No, it was only Turtle. Okay, well to be fair, he was kiiiiinda her best friend, so she couldn't really just dis him.

 "Yeah. Just... well, you know." She replied mournfully.

 "Okay, something is definitely up." Turtle sat down on the cave floor next to her. "Well, If you want  to know, I came here for that very reason. cheering you up! By telling you that Clay definitely has something planned for Valentines day, and I got a feeling its for you."

 "What?!" Peril had completely forgotten that it was valentines day tomorrow. 

 I need to do something for Clay. I could.... make him food? do a treasure hunt for food?  Ugh. Everything he loves revolves around food, and his friends. Wait a second... food... friends... aha!

 "Thank you SOOO much Turtle! Anyway, gotta-go-bye!"

 "Um, what?" 

 Peril sprinted out of the cave, so fast she almost hit someone walking past, but suddenly she was yanked back into her room by her tail. (A/N: Ok so people who don't remember Turtle's scales are as hard as diamonds and he cant be hurt on his scales so Peril can't burn him)

 "PERIL."

 "Yeah?" Peril asked her best friend impatiently.

 "What are you planning? I can help. And stop you from crashing into random dragons."

 Which he did. Twice more, before Peril agreed to let him help.

 "WHY ARE ALL THESE RANDOM DRAGONS WALKING PAST MY ROOM?!?!"

 "What? Um, because of the talent show that Clay is hosting in the prey center, for valentines day. we're doing auditions." A RainWing very RUDELY INTERUPTED.

 "What talent show, Boto?" Turtle asked.

 Oh, the RainWing was Boto. Siamang's friend. Peril registered what he said, and that Turtle had been saying her name.

 "Peril? Peeeriill? Hellooo?" he waved his talon in front of her face.

 "Yes?" She snapped.

 "Somedragon got off on the wrong side of the lake this morning." He muttered, but before Peril could shout at him, he said, "Anyway, I just had a thought. what if you enter the talent show and sing a song, and then you could be like, 'laaaaaaa deee daa dee daaaaaaaaa............ okay, so the reason I sang this and stoof was so I could ask somedragon something. Clay, I liked you ever since I met you in the sky kingdom. and I'm pretty sure that you only like me as a friend, but... there's no harm in trying. AND its valentines day. will you go out with me?' or something like that. I mean, that's what I've always imagined using for Kin-I mean if I had a crush then for them. I would use that. WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?"

 "What. The. Heck. Okay, let me write that down."

 She picked up a stone tablet from the other side of her cave, and sat down in front of Turtle, staring intently at him. 

 "Well?" Peril asked expectantly. Turtle repeated himself and Peril decided on a song. It turned out Turtle had different VARIENTS of the speech, so he used one and Peril used another. 

CLAY POV

 It was coming up. Valentines Day. The day when Clay would finally confess to his crush. that was the whole reason he had made up the talent show. Usually that was Sunny's kind of idea, but he had got there first. In song form, he was going to confess-well, he didn't know any love songs, so he would sing a regular song, and then confess after. buuuut, he didn't know his crush's favorite song. so he decided to ask her best friend. he was pretty sure he could trust  her bff.

 "Hi? Uh, Clay? You asked me to come here?" A green dragon asked.

 "Yes! Hi. -notice how i'm hiding who the crush is? could be peril, could be his crush rejects him and he gets with peril, Idk.-I need help. you know, um, your best friend?"

 "Umm... yeah I know my best friend. Ohhhhh!!! Myyyyy!!! Goshhhh!!! Your going to-mphhhh pmmmmhhhll mmuhhpphhh umphhh derpph!!!!!!!"

"Shhhhh! Its only a secret! But yes. I am. DO NOT TELL HER OR I WILL FAIL YOU IN.... IN...in..... uhmmmmmm... just... please don't tell her."

 "No chance of that," He chuckled after Clay let go of his snout. "So what do you need to know?"

 "Her favorite song! Like, one that I might know..."

 "Aha! Okay, well, I have the perfect song. it fits your personality and like backstory and stuff, but she also loves it!"

"Okay... what is it?"

 "Hall."

 "Hall?"

 "Of."

 "Umm..."

 "FAMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

 "Dude, you okay?"

 "Yeah, you can be the greatest, you can be the best

You can be the King Kong bangin' on your chest
You can beat the world, you can beat the war
You can talk to God, go bangin' on his door

You can throw your hands up, you can beat the clock (Yeah)

You can move a mountain, you can break rocks
Some will call it practice, some will call it luck
But either way you're going to the history books

Standin' in the Hall of Fame (Yeah)

And the world's gonna know your name (Yeah)
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame (Yeah)
And the world's gonna know your name (Yeah)
And you'll be on the walls of the Hall of Fame

You can go the distance, you can run the mile

You can walk straight through hell with a smile
You can be a hero, you can get the gold
Breakin' all the records they thought never could be broke (Yeah)
Do it for your people, do it for your pride
How you ever gonna know if you never even try?
Do it for your country, do it for your name
'Cause there's gon' be a day, when you're

Standin' in the Hall of Fame (Yeah)

And the world's gonna know your name (Yeah)
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame (Yeah)
And the world's gonna know your name (Yeah)
And you'll be on the walls of the Hall of Fame

On the walls of the hall of fame

Be students, be teachers

Be politicians, be preachers
Yeah
Be politicians, be preachers
Yeah

Be believers, be leaders

Be astronauts, be champions
Be truth-seekers

Be students, be teachers

Be politicians, be preachers
Yeah

Be believers, be leaders

Be astronauts, be champions

Standing in the hall of fame (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

And the world's gonna know your name (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
And the world's gonna know your name (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

You could be the greatest, you can be the best

You can be the King Kong banging on your chest

You could beat the world, you could beat the war

You could talk to God, go banging on his door
You can throw your hands up, you can beat the clock
You can move a mountain, you can break rocks

Some will call it practice, some will call it luck

But either way you're going to the history books

Standing in the hall of fame!!!!!!"

"Damn... your amazing at singing! You should sing in the talent show I'm making!"

"Wait what..."

"Bye dude! Thanks for the song! I gotta practice now!"

 "Well then. See ya Clay!!"

Authors Note: Part 2 coming soon!

I really hope you enjoyed. Remember, I cant update very often, so please don't judge or be rude. feel free to comment, but no rude!! Thank yooouuuu!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 5.9K 44
❝ 𝖨 π—‰π—‹π—ˆπ—†π—‚π—Œπ–Ύπ–½ π—π—ˆ 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 ❞ ── " π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—ƒπ—Žπ—Œπ— 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π–½ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—Ώπ—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜ π—€π—Žπ—’ yet" ❝ and π˜„π—΅οΏ½...
337K 12.3K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
981K 24.7K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
342K 12K 54
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...