Broken and Nothing

By lexy_2000_

She ripped my shirt off and everyones eyes widened. While some jaws dropped, others started to whisper. Some... More

Prolouge
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
SAY WHAT?!

Chapter 1

33.5K 895 16
By lexy_2000_

I woke up,slowly sitting up, looking around in a slight panic to figure out where I was. Standing from the cold, tile kitchen floor and headed to my room to shower and clean up for school.

Washing up, I get out changing into plain clothes and hurrying to get everything in order not to be late. I slipped on some shoes and backpack,while grabbing my phone, quickly looking in the mirror on my way out of the door.

Staring wide-eyed at myself, I softly brushed my fingers across my face, slowly taking in my features that have been created over the night. Lip sliced,scratch across my face, and to top it all off, a huge black and blue eye.

With no time for anything I rushed out of the house and to the bus stop. Waiting a good ten minutes and still no sign of the bus I start to jog to school. With it being five blocks away it gives me a good amount of time to prepare for what today may create and put in the way. I think about making a friend or two, then shut it down because I am to shy. It's to late to make friends now, everyone has their groups and friends from school before and no one branches out. It's just how it is and I'll get over it. If it happens then I guess it happens. I see the school in the distance and blow a big puff out, moving the hair on my forehead. I head up the stairs slowly and one I get to the top I sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 407 20
"Let me go!" I screeched as he dragged me out of the house. And quickly removed his hand from my hair to my arm. "Mom! Dad!" I screamed right before...
50.5K 1K 13
Charida Kendall's life was the least you expected. When she just 10 years old,her parents divorced,forcing her to stay with her father and brother ag...
73.2K 999 17
jilix oneshots! โ€ขi would really appreciate requests pleeassse ALL JILIX JUST JISUNG AND FELIX BEING GAY WITH EACHOTHER!! Achievements #5 on #skzone...
130K 4.7K 21
Deacon and Novalee live in a world where soulmates share a deep connection. No matter where you are in the world, every bruise scratch and cut you re...