Business man's Forced Love

By Uniqworld

This is the story of a innocent girl Akta and A billinior business men Kabir ... Akta is a cute and tradition... More

1. My World
2. Idiot Friends
3. A Glance
5. Deny
6. I will make you mine
7. Trapped
8. Accepted
9. Effect
10. Lucky Charm
11. Going Back
12.Hey Beauty
13. Stalker
14. Obsession
15. Manipulate
16. Mine
17. Forced Marriage
18. Fear
Notice
19. Shattered
20.My wife, My room
21. She is My Wife
22. Jealousy
23. Did he really care about me
24. Devil is Back
25. Panick Attack
Announcement
26. Tid for Tad
27. Murder
28. The Plan
29. Ran away
30. Disorder
31. Kidnap
32. Rescue
33. Truth
34. Behind the scenes
35.
36. Warning
37. Therapy

4. Wearied Proposal

4K 121 4
By Uniqworld

Akta' s POV

I woke up at 5 am ,complete my all house work and ready to went my collage.. today I am going alone because my all friends are went to Anjali's cousin's home for her wedding ... I can't go to attend her wedding because today is my practical ... I reach to bus stand catch a bus and went to my collage ... I saw shivani ,Sonu and Archna at Collage Gate ... We Greet each other and went to our practical room ...

Shivani -" why are you come alone today ?"

"Because my friends went to attend a wedding ..." I said ..

Shivani -" Ok and what about you ? "

" I can't go because of our practical ..." I said with sady face

Sonu -" Hey shut up teacher is coming .."

After 3 hours later the practical was over... we parted our ways but Archna is coming with me ... We have another practical 2 weeks later and we are in same group ... we are going to buy practical files and another stationeries ... Because tomorrow she is going to her sister's house ..Even she doesn't no ,when she will come ...
After leaving the stationery shop.
I felt very hungry and we thought of going to the restaurant....
After walking a short distance we saw a restaurant, we decided to go inside...
As soon as we reached inside we saw that the whole restaurant is empty only one man is standing in white shirt... He had folded his sleeves, maybe he was the waiter.... But wait why he is wearing expensive clothes? is he waiter or not ? I think I should check that why I called him and placed my order and after hearing my order he went to bring food ... If he was not waiter he was probably told me some abusing words and went off... but he did not do that ... But The Questions is why he is wearing expensive clothes ? Probably he was went to any wedding and directly came to work ... Yes that's why ? Akta you should be a detective... What are you doing here ? But wait why was he constantly watching me...Has he never seen a girl ... He is looking at me like this because of my clothes but I like only traditional dresses And my all friend wears western dresses.. After sometime he bring our order .... We were eating and talking to each other ... Waiter went to counter and sit there ...
After dinner I went to the counter to pay..

"Here your money.. " - I said
I gave him 500 rupees note ...

Waiter -" Sorry I don't have exchange ..."

" Ok "- I said ...
And went to Archna to ask for exchange..

Archna - "I don't have .."

" Ok i'll get the exchange from outside..." - I said ..

Archna - " You wait here I am going ..."

" Ok "- I said ...

Right now I'm left alone in this restaurant with this jerk waiter...
Suddenly a man in blue shirt come inside ...

The Man - "Sir .. "
He said in hurriedly ..

"Whom is he saying sir ? because here it is only me and this waiter.."- I said in my mind ...

The Waiter put his finger on his lips and the man stop on his track ...

"What he is doing ? " I said in my mind..

The waiter gave some gesture to the man with his eyes and he immediately left...

'What the hell is happening? " I said in my mind ...

The waiter came over to me and took a deep breath...

Waiter -" I want a baby ? "

" Huh.. What did you say ?" - I asked..

Waiter - " I said I want a Baby ..."

" Ok then go and tell this your
Wife she will definitely fulfill your wish ..." - I said in calm voise ...

Waiter - "I want a baby with you .. "

"What are you talking ? How dare you to talk me like that ? " - I said in angry voice and slapped him hard across his face ...Before I could left from there I feel strong pain in my wrist ... He pull me with full force slam me in the wall... I was hell scared ...

Waiter -" You will be mine Baby's mother and I am not asking
I am telling you .. Are you understand ? You will be mine one day .."
He was screaming in my ear like a mad man ...
Now I am more scared after hearing his words... I want to go out from here as soon as possible Now I am thinking how to went out from his grip ...
I kick him where sun never rise he scream in pain and sit down on his knees took the opportunity I grab by bag ran towards the door ... In door I saw Archna is coming ...

"Archna come on let's go " - I said her in huridly ...

Archana - "What happened to you ? Why are you panting ? "

" Nothing Happened " - I said in calm voice ..

Archna - "But Exchange ..."

"Don't worry I payed the bill by card ... " - I tell her ..

Archna - " But...."

" What ? Now let's go" - I said while cutting her in middle ..

Archna -" Ok ..."

After that I went to Bus stop and Catch my Bus headed towards Home ...

In Home -

Avni - " Finally you come ? Now go to your room your dress and and come for lunch ..."

"Sorry mom, I and Archna eat in a restaurant so I am full " - I told her ...
Taking the Name of Restaurant
The incident pop out in my mind ... I went hurriedly in my room and close the door... I am very tenced , the thoughts of that waiter were not going out of my mind ....

"What are you thinking Akta ... It's not a movie or drama where a men will be obsessed with you ...
There were some men's who have lust full eyes for girls that why he was telling you those things ...
Now calm down and by the way you teach him a good lesson with your slap and kick and now he will never dare to approach any girl .... I said in my mind ..

After calming down my self I fresh up myself ,change my dress and Went to down stair ... I saw all of them were eaten there lunch and sitting on the couch chatting with each other ... I went near to them and sit down on the couch ...

Avni - "How was your practical ?"

"Good "- I tell her ...

Avdhesh - "So beta (child) what you will do now ? I mean it's your last year ..."

"Papa (Dad ) I want to do DMLT After that .... " - I said ..

Avdhesh - "So you want to be a Homeopathic Doctor..."

"Yes Papa" - I said ...

Shivam -" Papa, I want to eat out side today ..."

Avni - "yes I also want ..."

Avdhesh -" Ok ..."

Shivam - "yes we are going out today yeeee...."

"Don't expect to much , we will eat out and directly come to home .. Are you understand
now No junk food ? " - I Said ...

Shivam - " But Why ? "

Avdhesh - " Because I want ..."

Shivam - " Papa.. said with pleading eyes ..."

Avdhesh - " It will not work on me ..."

"Ha haaa Hah haaaaa" - I am laughing so hard...

Shivam - "stop laughing football ,if you will not stop laughing I will eat you all chocolates..."

"Why are you always blackmail by the name of chocolate ? " - I ask ...

Shivam -" Because Chocolate is your favourite you Motu ( Fatty)..."

"Mammaaa " - l said with my pouty lips ...

Avni - " Enough Shivam go to your room and does your home work ..."

Shivam - ," Mom Motu was started that ..."

Avni - " I said go ..."

Shivam - "Ok Now I am going but will see you Motu ..."

"Ha ha jao jao ( ok ok go now )" - I said ...

"Badbudar Aloo (smelly potato)" - I Mutter ...

Avni - "Aktaaa"

"Sorry Mom I am also going ..." - I said and went to my room ..

At night -

We went restaurant eat there and as I said we directly come home ... Shivam was whining all way ...
As we came home I went my room and slept off ...

Words - 1285

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 5K 40
Aakhi Love gorgeous things. Bookworm. Polite. Obsessed with romantic noble. Beautiful. Brown eyes. Loves colour red. Live in her fantasy. Happy. M...
77.1K 4K 32
❝ Roses are dead, love is fake, weddings are basically funerals with cake. ❞ Meet Akriti Marwaha, a gynecologist who loves to always keep her family...
5.4K 270 25
(DARK ROMANCE) When Evara bumps into a stranger not knowing what destiny has stored in for her. A mere harmless touch with the most feared man, that...
1.3M 50.9K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...