Those Curls

By needmeharry

Brooklyn was the girl everyone wanted to be. Smart, popular, sweet. That was until she got knocked up at sixt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52

Chapter 51

106K 1.1K 263
By needmeharry

Eleanor's P.O.V

"Oh wow! Brooklyn you look gorgeous!" Emily, Mallory, LyLayn and I cooed as Brooklyn walked out of the bathroom in her white lace wedding dress. She had her hair swept to the side and her makeup was natural with brown eyeshadow.

"Thanks guys. Are you sure it doesn't make me look fat? Besides the fact I'm pregnant and all." She asked, walking over to the full mirror and examining herself carefully.

"Positive. Now we have to go. Harry's ready and the whole wedding party is too." Emily said, standing up and brushing her peach coloured dress.

We all walked out of Brooklyn's room and down to the backyard which had been decorated with white and pink tulips everywhere.

"Hello beautiful. How about we're next?" I heard Louis ask from behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Okay." I said, smiling. Louis walked past me and up to Harry then we all lined up to walk down the aisle.

The order was, me and Louis, Emily and Liam, Ava and Niall, Mallory and Josh, LyLayn and Zayn, Sophie as the flower girl and Lux carrying the rings. At the end, Brooklyn was going to walk down with Harry's stepfather.

The wedding started and everyone began walking down the aisle. Once Sophie started walking and laying down petals everyone stated cooing and awwing at how cute she was. Lux came next and everyone did the same thing.

Finally it was Brooklyn's turn. Everyone stood up and she appeared from behind the doorway. Everyone gasped.

Harry's P.O.V

Breath.

Breath Harry.

Brooklyn was walking down the aisle and she looked gorgeous. Her wedding dress fit her perfectly and everything about her right now was beyond perfect.

She finally got to me and my stepfather handed her off. We turned around and the priest started saying everything they say at weddings. Once he was done, it was time for the vows.

"I believe they have written their own vows. Harry, you're first." The priest said. I nodded and looked into Brooklyn's beautiful eyes.

"Brooklyn, I know we've had our differences but now I want to forget those and start a new life with you. From the day I met you I loved you, and it killed me when I couldn't be with you. Now you'll be mine and I'll be yours, forever and always. We have two beautiful little girls and I know our future can only get better together." I said as tears grew in Brooklyn's eyes. She smiled and started hers.

"Harry, while I wasn't with you, you were really all I thought about; Good or bad. You are my everything and you're more than I could've ever asked for. I loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you, and I want to feel that amount of love every time I see you for the rest of my life. You are the best father you can be to Sophie and Lux and that's all I ask of you. I love you Harry, forever and always." She said, wiping tears off o her cheeks.

"Harry, do you take Brooklyn to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Brooklyn, do you take Harry to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said. I leaned in, as did Brooklyn and we kissed as everybody there cheered and clapped.

"I love you." I told Brooklyn as we walked back down the aisle.

"I love you too." She said, leaning in and kissing my cheek. I heard Eleanor aww and Louis snicker, so I turned around and slapped his head.

"Ow!" Louis said, reaching over to slap me but El stopped him. I wasn't looking at her face but I was sure he was getting that Don't mess with me look.

"Leave each other alone boys. Unless you want us to separate you." Brooklyn said in a motherly voice, making Eleanor laugh.

We rounded the door way and made our way to the limos which would take us to the reception. It was being held outdoors, but it was in a garden and it was lovely. We got in the limo with Louis and El since they were our best man and maid of honour and everyone started going to the reception.

On the way to the there, fans were standing on the side of the street with signs reading, Congrats Barry! and Barry 4eva!. We all laughed at those but some of the read awful things like, Why marry that whore? and Brooklyn cheated on you with Liam!. When we passed those, Brooklyn looked down at her stomach like she was going to cry.

"Lyn, they don't know what they're talking about." I tried to make her feel better. She looked up at me and a tear ran down hear cheek.

"They're right. There's proof. Look at me for God's sakes!" She said as tears started flowing down her cheeks. I couldn't argue, so I just let her cry into my shoulder. It was just hormones. We had discussed this before and she had understood and accepted her mistakes and mine. We both had.

"We weren't together though." I said as we neared the reception garden. Brooklyn wiped her eyes and made sure her makeup wasn't too bad, which it wasn't, and we got out. I held Brooklyn's hand as we walked in, and there were fans there too.

"Harry! Harry congrats!" One girl yelled. I smiled at her and waved. I swear she nearly fainted when I waved to her.

"Tada!" I said the Brooklyn as we entered the garden. She hadn't seen it yet, and I wanted her to be surprised.

"Harry this is... This is wonderful. Beautiful." She said, looking around at all the pink and white tulips. The cake was in the corner and it had detailed icing with a groom and bride up top.

"So you like it?" I asked. Brooklyn nodded and I lead her over to our table. We sat down with Louis was on my left side and Eleanor on Brooklyn's right side. Everyone found their seats then went to the bar to get drinks.

"Can I go get one?" I asked Brooklyn. She was looking around, a bit miserable. I knew she was never one to drink a lot, but she would have one every once in a while and I was guessing she would've had one today.

"Yeah, go ahead." She said, smiling in my direction. I stood up and went to the bar, then looked back at Brooklyn. Liam was by her, and they were talking. Brooklyn looked like she was going to break again, and it took everything in me not to go over and stop him. I felt like they needed to talk, even if it was breaking her.

Even if it was her wedding day.

Brooklyn's P.O.V

"Brookie?" Liam asked. I looked up and Liam sat down in Harry's seat. "Did you see some of those signs?" I nodded. "They don't know what happened, okay?" He said, looking down at my stomach quickly before looking away.

"They know exactly what happened! I mean, I got pregnant when I was with you and now I'm about to pop at my wedding with Harry! They know what happened." I said, standing up and walking towards Mallory, LyLayn, Ava, Sophie and Lux. I picked up Lux and she laid her head in my neck. She's probably exhausted.

"Mummy!" Sophie said, running and hugging my legs. I smiled down at her and looked up at Mallory. I knew she could see how unhappy I was, but I decided to ignore it.

"Go see Daddy, Soph." I said, looking back at Harry who was making his way back to our table. She ran over to Harry, carful not to trip and mess up her pink dress.

I turned back to Mallory and LyLayn who had worried looks on their faces. I cocked an eyebrow and Mallory started talking.

"Brooklyn, do you really.. Ava go find Daddy." She said, to noticing Ava was still here. Ava ran off and she continued. "Do you think being with Harry is best for you? He's deserted you twice when you needed him most and what if he does it again? He's just a kid. Hell, you're just a kid but teenage boys do stupid stuff." She said, crossing her arms.

"He said he loves me, and if something goes wrong it's going to be because of me; Either yelling at him to help or the twins coming and it being to much for me." I said, looking back over my shoulder at Harry who was smiling and tickling Sophie.

"If he really loves you, he can look past that. He won't mind helping you. I was just wondering. I didn't mean to ruin your wedding day. Let me take Lux and you go back to Harry. You shouldn't be holding her anyways." Mallory said, reaching for Lux. I let Mallory take her and went back over to Harry and Sophie.

"Hey, babe." Harry said, kissing my cheek once I sat down. I pulled Sophie into my really non-existent lap. "Let me take her. That's not good for you." Harry said, reaching for Sophie.

"I can hold my own daughter." I snapped, a little more forceful then I meant to. "Sorry." I mumbled. "I just have a lot on my mind." I told him.

"Can't you forget about them for one day? This is supposed to be one of the best days of your life." Harry said, rubbing the side of my arm.

I took Harry's advice and enjoyed the rest of the reception. I didn't let anything get to me until that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 22.7K 86
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
86.7K 1.9K 27
Amy is an ordinary rodeo girl. She is a professional Barrel Racer that only cares about the rodeo, friends an family . She doesn't really like many b...
16.9K 290 27
Catrina was just another girl in the village.What if she catches a certain prince interest?
17.6K 994 13
"We got each other, that's all that matters." *** Aaliyah Ohakim has gone through the past 2 years of college being unnoticed and she plans to keep i...