Sweet Revenge {Draco Malfoy}

By NikolleWhyte

Oh my love, My sweet love. Draco never thought that he could find the love that he found in Mara. Their lov... More

Before
First Trial
Dancing on the Astronomy Tower
Yule Ball
The Stars
The Second Trial
Story Time In The Library
The Death Of The Flower
The Third Trial
Welcoming Umbridge
Astronomy
Everything Is Going Wrong
Rule Breaker
Patronus
Offer of Protection
A Night In The Library
O.W.L.S
Blossom Of The Flower
The Year Of Change
Secretive
Amortentia
Quidditch Try Outs
Cold Nights of November
The Three Broomsticks
Helping Hand
Slughorn's Dinner
Ravenclaw V Gryffindor
Slughorn's Christmas Party
Home
Christmas At The Burrow
Spring
Sectumsempra
Truth
Scars
Death Of Dumbledore
Bill and Fleurs Wedding
The Gardens
Headmaster Snape and The Carrows
Punishment From The Carrow's
The Sword of Gryffindor
Reminiscing
DA Meeting
Bad News
St Mungo's Visit
Where Is Luna?
The Plan
Luna Is Back
Hiding In The Room Of Requirement
Battle Of Hogwarts
Grief
House Warming Dinner
The Masquerade Ball
Feud
The Ministry
The Truth Comes To Light
Diagon Alley
The Ghost From The Past
Revelations

Hospital Wing

14 1 0
By NikolleWhyte

Draco's POV

I couldn't keep her in the Room of Requirement. It was only an hour but she still didn't wake up, so I rushed her in my arms to the Hospital Wing.

"Someone help!" I shouted.

"Someone help! Bellatrix Lestrange used the cruciatis curse on her, she is unconscious!" I cried out.

The nurse led me to a free bed for me to put her down on.

As I raised my head up after I put her down, I spotted Arthur and Molly Weasley, Mara's dad, Fleur Delacour, Luna Lovegood, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley starring at me. Luna and Mara's dad rushed to her bedside.

"Bellatrix used the cruciatis curse on her? What was Mara doing?"

"I will have to explain it all to you later, but please Luna believe me when I say this. I didn't kill Dumbledore."

"I know you didn't Harry told us all."

"Where is her necklace?" Asked Mara's dad in a panic.

"I don't know, she wasn't wearing it when I saw her this morning."

He began to pace around the hospital wing in a panic.

"We will find it." Luna insisted.

"Come on Draco."

I shook my head, but she just grabbed my hand and dragged me out of there.

"I honestly don't think that you should be around there right now. You know what some of them think of you."

"You're right."

"Let's find this necklace shall we?"

"Where should we go first?"

"The Room of Requirement, I know that's where the both of you were last night."

That's where we went first, Luna didn't come in with me as she feared that it wouldn't give us the room we required. To our luck it was on the bedside table next to the bed.

"I got it." I said as soon as I come out the doors of the Room of Requirement.

"Good. Now we have to make up a lie, we will just say that it was under her pillow in our dorm, that's where she normally puts it before she goes to bed."

"I don't understand why she doesn't wear it through the night. Surely that's when you want to be protected the most?"

"Maybe, or maybe she just doesn't want to strangle herself at night."

"Maybe." I replied.

We rushed back to the Hospital Wing.

Luna returned the necklace to Mara's father as soon as we entered the hospital wing. After he received it he put it back on her.

"Draco, may I speak with you alone?" Mara's dad asked.

I began to panic. Does he want me to stop seeing Mar? Does he want to know if I am a Death Eater? Or does he already know?

I nodded.

We stood outside the doors of the Hospital Wing.

"Draco, I already know. I know what you've become."

"I can explain-"

"There's nothing to explain. Harry told me everything, the fact that you would put your life on the line for my daughter say's enough. I don't think of you badly young man, I know that you are good for my daughter, I knew since the day I met you. This isn't me demanding you stop seeing my daughter, this is me asking you to protect her. Losing my wife to your father was tragedy to me-"

"Wait you knew? You knew that my father killed Mara's mother? How can you even look at me, or see me as a good person?" I question him.

"I knew for years, I was told by Yaxley in fact. I knew the first time I met you. I still see you as a good person because I know that you are nothing like your father. I just need to know this. If Mara comes back to Hogwarts next year will you be there to protect her?" He asked pleadingly.

"I will, I promise you that. I could never let anything bad happen to her."

"Thank you. She has woken up and she has been asking for you, while you and Luna were gone. Thank you for finding the necklace, it's very important that she wears it."

We both walked in together. She was sat up in the bed, she looked at me with her infectious smile. I rushed to her bedside and just held her hand.

"I'm so sorry that I didn't do anything sooner."

"Don't be, I should have listened to you and I should have worn my necklace but I forgot to get it from the bed side table." She said.

"You're such an idiot Mar."

"I know."

"You better be wearing it when you sleep now Mara." Her father added.

As I stayed by Mara's side I could feel everyone else looking at me.

Mara's POV

I could tell that Draco felt uncomfortable. They were all trying to figure out their new perspective of him but instead it looked like they were scolding him.

"It's okay, no one else matters when it's just me and you together okay?" I whispered

"No one else matters." He replied.

I saw a very different side to Draco tonight.  If anyone was to hurt me, he would protect me,  he would make them feel the same pain as I was going through. I saw his face as the curse hit me, I heard his voice crying out for Bellatrix to stop. Then I saw his face light up as I smiled at him when he walked through the Hospital Wing doors with my father.

"I don't want to be this person that people think of me Mar."

"You showed people that you aren't this person that people think you are. You may have this mark, but this mark doesn't define you. People have never gotten to know the real you because you followed your father's wishes. You never shown your true self, but now you have and people see you Draco."

"They do?"

"They do."

He just smiled at me before hugging me tightly.

"I honestly don't know what I would do without you." He said.

"I don't know what I would do without you either."

The nurses told all the visitors to leave the Hospital Wing. I was told that I would be spending the night here so they could keep me under observation.

"Before I go Mara, can I ask you something?" Asked Fleur.

"Of course."

"I didn't want to interrupt your moment with Draco and your father but I just wanted to quickly ask you something. I am getting married in the summer and I just wondered if you wanted to be one of my bridesmaids?"

"I would absolutely love that."

"We may be family friend's but that isn't the reason why I am asking. Ever since you comforted me at Christmas back at the Burrow, I've had you at the back of my mind to ask you."

"Fleur, even if it was that we are family friends, I would've minded. I am so happy that you are getting married."

"His family allowed it. They thought that I would leave him after what happened tonight, they thought that I would find him ugly. I could never, I love him dearly."

"You can tell that you do. I mean you put up with their cruelty, that should show them already."

"I know. I must go, I don't want to make the nurses angry and you have to say goodbye to your father too. Rest up, okay?"

"I will."

She hugged me before she left with the others. My father and Draco stayed behind.

"Mara, make sure you wear that necklace at all times okay?"

"I will, I promise."

"I love you sweetheart, like Fleur said rest up and I will see you soon."

"I love you too dad."

He kissed my forehead before he left. My father was my everything and I hated to see the worry in his face as I woke up. I understand if he doesn't let me step foot at Hogwarts again. Everything is now going to change, Voldemort will take over and our lives will no longer be the same.

Draco tried to stay as long as he could, before the nurses escorted him out. It didn't stop him from sneaking in, in the middle of the night to lay next to me. He held me tightly, comforting me. Him holding me was the only reason I was able to fall asleep tonight. I kept having visions, visions of Bellatrix cursing me, I could someone feel the pain from the cruciatis curse in my vision. Draco was my comfort tonight, he made the visions and the pain go away. When he was going through this he had no one, he was alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
68.4K 2K 35
A Dramione Fanfiction. After failing to kill Dumbledore in his 6th year, Draco Malfoy's parents are killed by Voldemort. He seeks refuge with his lo...
22K 356 51
THIS IS NOT EDITED! Since there first night, Hermione and Draco have been enemies. Hermione being the star student, top of every class and Draco bei...
12K 2.2K 45
This must be a mistake... I scanned the crowd until I found the silver eyes. They looked back, blank. *** What happens when you're forced to spend ti...