The Prince's Private Symphony

By demonlover07

Eloise Bridgeton is a facinating woman. She does not play by societal rules. But what happens when there's an... More

Season One
1. Diamond of the First Water
2. Shock and Delight
3. Art of the Swoon
4. An Affair of Honor
5. The Duke and I
6. Swish
7. Oceans Apart
8. After the Rain
1. Capital R Rake
2. Off to the Races
3. A Bee in Your Bonnet
4. Victory
5. Unthinkable Fate
6. The Choice
7. Harmony
Whoops
8. The Viscount Who Loved Me
Season Three

Season Two

357 5 0
By demonlover07

Dearest Gentle Reader,

I'm Back and between heartbreak, failed weddings, secret romances, and a blooming rivalry there is a lot in store for the Bridgertons this social season. A few new faces have joined the crowd including the Sharmas- Kate, Edwina, and their mother, Mary Sheffield Sharma, Daughter or Lord and Lady Sheffield outcasted after marrying a commoner from India. After the death of her dear husband her and her daughters are here to enjoy the season and hopefully find some suitable matches them, no matter how hard it may be. For one sister is already known by a dreadful title for she is what they call a spinster. Too old for experienced to need to please and too old for any serious suitor to even make an effort to seem to want. Though, with the help and guidance of Lady Danbury, maybe they will find what they need just yet.

As for the rest of the ton, this author believes there is a surprise in store for them. As a familiar face is getting them again, but under a new name. There may be a prince among them and the fight for him may get vicious.

Either way, this author is sure that this season will be an interesting one for sure.

— Yours Truly,

Lady Whistledown

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.5K 36
Lady Carina Eliza Grey. The only daughter of the Earl, Charles Grey and the deceased Countess, Elizabeth Grey. Viscount Anthony Bridgerton. The elde...
665K 14.5K 37
Olivia Borough (17) is Lady Bridgerton's niece who got abandoned after her mother passed away. Now that her father has died too, there is no other op...
183K 8.1K 22
❝ i don't suppose you remember me, do you benedict? ❞ ❝ belle! you've grown ... i mean you're a lady now! ❞ ❝ i think 'lady' might be a bit...
130K 3.4K 28
The tale of Her Majesty The Queen Dowager of WΓΌrttemberg unfolds not as a fairy-tale love story with a happily ever after but as a narrative of growt...