AFFLICTION

By kethzu

***** Dark Romance "I'll inflict every bit of pain in you. You saw what's being loved by me was like. It's t... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1 ~ [The Past Is Indelible]
2 ~ [The Fears I'm Hiding]
3 ~ [He is back!]
4 ~ [Before It's Late]
5 ~ [Will Everything Be Fine?]
6 ~ [Happier Than Before?]
7 ~ [Those Grey Eyes]
8 ~ [Soon Mine!]
9 ~ [Real or Surreal?]
10 ~ [Not Hallucination]
11 ~ [Don't Come Near]
12 ~ [Not So Sobber?]
13 ~ [Rescue Me]
14 ~ [Still Alive?]
15 ~ [The Same Fear]
16 ~ [Mystifying Question]
17 ~ [Endure More]
18 ~ [The Devil Himself]
19 ~ [His Real Self]
20 ~ [A Thing Called Love]
21 ~ [Helpless And Impotent]
22 ~ [Terrified Of The Demon]
23 ~ [Fuel To His Fire]
24 ~ [His Dominance]
25 ~ [Scared Of The Fate]
26 ~ [Why Him Again?]
27 ~ [That Devilish Grin]
28 ~ [Peace In My Agony?]
29 ~ [Love Means Destruction]
30 ~ [Intensified Gaze]
31 ~ [Superficial Love]
32 ~ [Blemish My Day]
33 ~ [Trepidation In Your Eyes]
34 ~ [Sereneness of Heart]
35 ~ [Simmer Down]
36 ~ [Only If I Knew]
37 ~ [Losing My Sanity]
38 ~ [Demolish And Wreck Her]
39 ~ [He Feels Poisonous]
40 ~ [Never Letting You Go]
41 ~ [Agitation Flamed My Soul]
42 ~ [A Very Catastrophic Portion]
43 ~ [Frantic With Petrification]
44 ~ [Unexpected And Anticipated]
45 ~ [Can I Ever Hate Him?]
46 ~ [What's Weakening Me?]
47 ~ [Hangover Owing To Him]
48 ~ [Haunting My Nights]
49 ~ [Ache Throbbled me]
50 ~ [Encaged In Nightmare]
51 ~ [Is it Palatable?]
52 ~ [Left With Heartache]
53 ~ [To My Misfortune]
54 ~ [Drunk And Dazed]
55 ~ [I Want Her Back]
56 ~ [I Can't Lose You]
57 ~ [Despise, Loathe and Hatred]
58 ~ [The Ominous Feeling]
59 ~ [I'm Sealed His]
60 ~ [A Perfect Facade]
61 ~ [My Perfect Hell]
62 ~ [Portrayal of New Disaster]
63 ~ [A Dark Yet Mysterious One]
64 ~ [Words Lie, Eyes Don't]
66 ~ [Unravel My Emotions]
67 ~ [Heartfelt Infatuation]
68 ~ [Your Lies]
69 ~ [Love Is You]
70 ~ [Remorse And Pain]
71 ~ [Beginning or End]
72 ~ [Say You Love Me]
73 ~ [This Love]
74 ~ [Did I Lose Her?]
75 ~ [This Can't Be Him!]
76 ~ [A Grave Sin]
77 ~ [Make Me Bleed]
78 ~ [Hurts So Bad]
79 ~ [Till my last breath]
80 ~ [Love Is Affliction]
Epilogue

65 ~ [Distant Yet So Close]

2.3K 97 50
By kethzu

AZEZAL POV

We didn't speak the whole ride and she didn't give me a second glance after. Her eyes were keenly fixated on the window the entire time. I didn't bother her as the silence remained persistent between us for a while.

As soon as I parked the car infront of the mansion she was already rushing out of the car and dashing inside in no time. She is mad. I let out a sigh and while getting out of the car I noticed, she left her purse so I took it with me.

When I got inside the room, she was already inside the bathroom as if staying in the same room as me is utterly embittering to her. I know why she is mad but I can't say I'm at fault here too.

Adeline and I have known each other since childhood and since then our mothers wanted us to be together when we grow up because they were best friends. But there has nothing been ever serious between us. She desired me since she was a teenager and at some point we also had sex but it stopped it from getting too far. And I thought her obsession with me will eventually vanish when I moved to USA with my family but it never did. Just when I returned here after the death of my mother, after years, when I and Leera parted, she was there again even after her marriage.

She is the girl who won't hesitate a second to leave her husband behind for me. And for some reason I didn't even mind fucking her knowing her husband is one of my bussiness partner. That time I was deranged, aggrieved, resentful and hurt. She was on her knees infront of me again as she always was and I didn't even hold back that time. Despite her being a married woman she has always been after me like a mad woman. I don't feel any guilt for this and I don't think any of it is my fault that she still can't get over me when I literally gave her a clear conception that there can't be anything between us from the very beginning of her teenage life.

I exhaled an exhausted breath when I heard the shower running.

Removing my blazer, I flinged it on the bed and then I unbuttoned a few buttons of the shirt and rolled-up the sleeves after unbuttoning the cuffs. Sitting on the bed enduringly, I waited for her to come out. Patience was never something existent in me before but I didn't even realize how much patience I maintain whenever it comes to her. I checked a few mails in between and stared at the bathroom door to open as if it will anytime soon.

After almost 45 minutes the bathroom door opened and she stepped out patting a towel on her wet hair and stopped when her eyes landed on me. She was wearing a strawberry printed pajama. I gave her a slight smile but she averted her eyes away from me immediately.

I got up and walked to her shoving my hands inside the pockets but she turned to the other side and kept dabbing the towel on her hair even after being done, trying to show me she is busy. I grabbed the towel from her and tossed it on the coach behind her. "Why are you ignoring me?"

She eyed me for a second and gave me a irritated look and tried to walk away from me again but I was fast enough to grab her hand and jerk her to me.

Wrapping my hands around her, I hugged her and inhaled. She smells so sweet and lovely, the same lavender scent I crave to be always engulfed in. Endearingly, I gave a kiss on her hair and then I heard her exhausted sigh.

"You don't need to be mad Leera and you don't need to be jealous of anyone" I stared at her for a moment.
"Leave me. I'm sleepy, I want to sleep" she said as if she is absolutely disinterested in talking to me. "We'll but lets get the confusions off your head first"

She laughed a sarcastic laugh. "Confusions? What confusion, Azezal? It isn't the first time you are cheating on me and it's not like I didn't expect you to do so, ONCE AGAIN." She emphasised on the once again and gulped, then carried on a second later. "And sure you can because this marriage means no literal sense to any of us. Trust me you won't be getting anything from me. So don't worry I understand you have your needs which is needed to be fulfilled just like before. And yeah I'm not upset or better say I don't give a fuck about who you touch, who you kiss, who you fuck and whatever the shit you do." She gave me a smile and jerked her hand away from me. And that smile itself spoke a million things to me, how hurt she was, how all the memories came back to her, how she isn't really okay pretending she is fine.

Before she could get away too far I got her again yanking her back to me and gave her a hard look this time. "First listen to me, will you?
"No. I don't have time for your shit, I'm sleepy" she faked a yawn.

I took her left hand and traced the wedding ring. "Did you ever notice the ring carefully? My name is engraved on the inside of the ring. I'm yours. Only yours." Her eyes instantly met mine with a spark which lasted only a mere second. "And your name is engraved inside my ring. My mind. My heart. My body. My soul. You are mine. Only mine. And there is no other between us and never will be"

She looked at the ring for a while and then removed it. "Okay, then I'm not wearing this ring again and I expect you to do the same. I'm not yours and you're not mine." She handed me the ring and my jaw flinched. She attempted to get away from me again and almost so eager this time. But once again I clenched her hand, not letting her go until we are done here.

"Leave my hand, Azezal" her voice turned sharp. "I despise your touch. I hate these hands touching me which touched countless of women." She looked just into my eyes as she said the next words "Your touch disgusts me."

"Oh really?" I twitched her around and plunged her on the wall. She is facing the wall now and her back is to me as her one hand is clenched around her back and the other is fisted against the wall. I'm swift in moving her hair from her neck, kissing and nipping slowly and ever so gently she almost closed her eyes and swallowed in a deep breath. I turned her back and my lips slammed against hers, kissing fiercely yet in a sweet way. Her hands fisted my shirt but she didn't push me back. She is liking it as she is supposed to. I mentally smirked and continued.

My lips went down kissing her jaw and then back to her neck. Her back arched in response and her breaths turned shaky. I suppressed a laughter at how she is trying her best keeping it cool to suppress her moans.

Then I ripped the first button of her pajama shirt with my teeth, revealing her cleavage. My hands lifted her up as my palms are pressing against her soft ass cheeks. My lips trailed down to her cleavage and her heart is beating so fast and rapid I can hear it myself. Finally a moan unwilling escaped her mouth. I wanted to see her expression, so I stared at her face finding those hazel orbs closed and her lips pressed together, trying her best to not let her pleasing whimpers out. I kissed the swell of her breast and traced it with my hand. My fingers found her nipple and rubbed the hard bud, pressing her against me more. I couldn't help grinning as I nipped right above her left breast staring at her face as she hissed and moaned at the same time. She gave up suppressing her moans. I didn't want to stop and I knew the way she was responding to me she didn't want me to either. And it took everything in me to cease our misdeeds.

Im still holding her close to me. She is breathing so heavily, I can hear her every breath clearly. Her eyes are still closed and her hands are still clenching my shirt, her body is trembling with my touch.

I leaned closer to her and watching her bit onto her lower lip as my lips touched her ear. I smirked. "Ain't you a doctor? Check your heart-rate and you'll know what my touch does to you even when I didn't touch you properly yet. You'll know, how much you desire my touch when you say you despise it. A practical evidence." I moved back from her and made my way straight to the washroom cause if I stayed a second longer, no devil in me will be able to stop me from ripping those clothes off and taste every bit of her body.

I leaned onto my hands turning on the shower after stripping. The shower kept running down but no where cooling the heat which is growing inside me. Frustratedly my fingers wrapped around the base, slowly stroking it. My mind filled with her images and how her body responded to me. Her moans, her whispers kept playing in my ears like music. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I was already too hard, it only took me just a few seconds to cum. I came jerking off like a fucking teenage boy. Running my hands down my wet hair, A deep breath left my mouth with a growl. "Leera, Leera, Leera! You will be the death of me!"

LEERA POV

I'm stunned. I don't know what just happened or why did it happen or why didn't I stop it. I just know it was something I knew I should have stopped but I just couldn't cause-

I closed my eyes and palmed my face, both annoyed and embarrassed at myself. I need sleep. I just need sleep. It's just a hangover. Maybe I'm just vexed or out of my mind or it's just I'm not feeling really fine.

I bend down and took the button from the floor that he ripped off my shirt. Staring at it for a while I hit my head when I realized I was blushing. "Insane. That's what he is." And that's what I'm becoming too.

Taking the pillow and blanket from his bed and arranging them on the coaching I made myself a sleeping space. But before I went to sleep all the things repeated inside my head as I traced my chest with my fingertips, right where it stung, right where he gave me the hickey. I could feel the pain but it wasn't that bad actually. I hate to admit but I liked it. Jesus! What's going on in my head? What's wrong with me? Everything. Everything is wrong. So wrong.

............

"Ouch!" I rubbed my eyes and arm in sleepiness and pain. Did I just fell off in sleep? Trying to open my eyes, I saw the balcony door open and the moonlight peeping inside the dark room. It's midnight probably and not long since I drifted to sleep. I don't know when I fell asleep but god I hate sleeping on the couch cause I fucking can't. I'll just need a week to end up breaking my limbs in my sleep, falling from the couch. That douchebag must be sleeping peacefully in his king size bed.

Water. I'm thirsty. I got up from the floor and tried to not stumble with anything in the darkness and my sleeping eyes were too tired to be opened. I searched for the water jug in the room that I saw before but it wasn't there. A pain shoot inside my head. Not only my body hurt, My head hurts. Fuck water, I need coffee. Probably no sleep tonight.

Slowly tiptoeing and opening the door, I made it out of the room. It wasn't like I didn't want to disturb his sleep, it's more like I don't want to wake him up maybe because I'm too embarrassed.

Just when I'm out of the room, I heard something. Chords of a piano. I followed the piano intonation and my feet carried me there their own. The sound is so familiar. So beautiful. So pleasing and rapturous to my ears as it was before.

My feet halted moving when they bought me in the living room. I kept staring at him playing the piano like he is in my dream, playing it for me just like he used to. It was my favourite piano piece and I realized it is still my favourite when I got to hear him playing it after so many years. The memories of us flashed right infront of my eyes and my mind became delusional and trapped.

He kept on playing and I kept on staring at him as the sound filled my ears and soul at a time, once again like it always did before. I watched his fingertips pressing the keyboard so skillfully and his eyes were closed.

The music stopped, and it ended the same way. The rapturous sound was gone. Now the room is filled with nothing but his presence and the silence between us persisted.

Maybe he didn't notice I have been standing here for so long. Right when I thought I'll just tiptoe and rush out of here before he sees me, his voice stopped me. "Did I disturb your sleep?" He asked not even facing me as if he knew I was here from before. Great. He knew oviously.

"You not only disturb my sleep. You disturb my entire entity." I turned over my heels and almost hissed at the pressure on my feet as my feet is still stinging like hell. Somehow I rushed out of there and came inside the kitchen.

I thought he was sleeping. It's late and he's still up playing a fucking piano and fucking playing our old song as if it meant something or anything to him. No such thing of course. Maybe it's his another strategy to hurt me with the past memories. But it won't be working anymore for sure.

I searched the cabinets for coffee beans but couldn't find any. My head hurts more now. Releasing a heavy sigh, I gave up and decided to just lay down and try to sleep even after it hurts so bad. Just when I turned I stumbled back being shocked because he appeared out of no where like a ghost just from behind me.

His eyes diluted as he kept scanning my face and I kept glanced at him, gulping down my anxiety. When I'm busy collecting myself to say anything, he spoke up "Do you need anything?"

I tilted my head high. "Yes. I needed some peace but it doesn't seem like I will find it anywhere here." His hand came out of his pocket and his hand grasped mine while I was about to pass through him.

"Wait. I'll make you coffee" He said, astonishing me at his power of reading my mind.

"Thanks but I don't want coffee, I want peace which I can surely attain if you are away from me. So please, kindly leave my hand and maintain 10 hands gap from me"

"Oh yeah. It definitely seemed that way two hours ago. Now I'm totally aware of how much you despise my touch. I'm totally aware of it of course. I'll maintain the distance." He left my hand and raised it up to surrender, with a smirk playing on his devilishly handsome face. His hair is still wet. Probably spent more than an hour showering in the washroom.

I bit on my inside cheek and mentally cursed myself for being a maniac and letting him win. Then I was glad that he finally stopped teasing the shit outta me. "2 minutes." He said and I remained standing here silently watching him make two mugs of black coffee.

While handing me the coffee his hand lightly grazed mine, instantly I felt a rush down my veins. "Sorry, Wifey. Too close for 10 hands gap." He said sarcastically, a grin plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes and uttered a small thanks taking the coffee from him and making my way out of the kitchen while taking a sip of the refreshing coffee. I sat on the small balcony couch, staring at the night sky of italy. My head still aches but the coffee is surely helping.

~~~~~~

I felt a weight on my body and warm breaths hitting my neck. Slowly opening my sleepy eyes, I looked down at my waist and then at my back.
How did I end up here? Why am I sleeping with him? What the actual fuck. I don't remember being here. Last night, probably I drifted asleep in the balcony couch.

Trying to unwrap his hand off me, so slowly not to wake him up cause I don't want us to deal with another close situation. But he is hugging me so firmly, just like a child hugs it's fucking teddy bear. Should I pretend to be asleep until he wakes up? While thinking my eyes landed on his wrist and the black bead bracelet he always wears on his left wrist. Unconscious in my sense, I traced it with my fingers and then my eyes lit up when I saw the small emoticon right behind the bracelet. It's a smiley face with 2 dots representing eyes and a small curve representing a smile. It's small so not very noticable but by this closeness it's totally apparent.

I blinked my eyes and smiled.

"Aze? Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" His fingers kept typing on the keyboard of his laptop as he muttered a 'hmm' with no focus on my words.

I frowned, folding my arms on my chest frustratedly. "Can't you keep work away when you are with me? Like we barely see eachother twice a week because you know how much pressure I'm going through for my study."

"Just give me 10 minutes, Amore. I promise I'll be done." I pouted and leaned on his shoulder waiting for him to finish, while he kept typing on the keypad and taking to work related someone at the same time. I took his left hand and a pen. Then randomly drew a tiny smiley emoticon with two dots and a curved line. I thought he was too busy talking on the phone, maybe he didn't even notice.

But the next day when I saw the same smiley emoticon tattooed on his wrist, right where I drew it my eyes twinkled with emotions.

He said, "You always complain that I don't smile much. So everytime I look at it, it will remind me of you and will make me smile." I can't help imagining how much he loves me and how much I love him more. It feels like our love only grows and grows and it will be the same till the end. I kissed him and felt him smiling against my lips. Finally taught my grumpy man how to smile. I grinned and pulled him closer intensifying the kiss.

"Good morning" The hairs of the back of my neck raised up, hearing him whisper that in my ear so seductively in his morning voice. Then I realized he woke up before me, he was just pretending to be asleep.

"Leave me." I murmured looking back at him. His hair is a mess but he still looks so damn radiant and sexy. "Morning kiss?" He arched an eyebrow. I gave him a scowl suppressing a smile inside me "Shut up. Did you forget about 10 hands gap?"

Awe transformed his face. "Surely not, Wifey." Then he let me go, I rushed inside the washroom immediately and locked the door. He is away from me now but I felt as if his touch is still dallying on my body and his cologne is still lingering in my nose and mind. Distant yet so close.

I could hear my heart beating so rapidly in a pace. Why am I losing control over myself? Did you already forget Leera, what he did to you? How he made you suffer in the past few months? How he made you ugly cry? How he kidnapped my best friend and blackmailed me to marry him? How he made you helpless and snatched away your dreams? No I can't forget any of these. I will run away, I just need a proper planning. I can't stay with someone like him.

I just need to get in contact with Levi anyhow. I know he will surely get me out of here anyhow. I can't be here for long. I don't understand what new games is he playing with me but I do understand how much its affecting me. It's better I get away from here as soon as possible. I don't even want to think about the consequences, I will just vanish for a while as long as I can get out of here. I need a plan and I need to be very careful about it. I can't let him suspect me.

From today, Mission escaping Begins.
No. Mission escaping the monster begins. Better.

_______________________________________

Not edited.

Guysss! How are your days going? :)) Mine are busy and shit like always. I want to finish this book Asap but everytime I think to update more frequently time doesn't permit :(

This book will possibly have 80 chaps in total. More 15 to goo... It's been 1 year since I started this book and I'm happy that I'm still sticking to it and I'm soooo glad that some of the readers who started from the beginning are still here. It literally means the world to me. Insert some kisses here <3

Have a nice day. Xoxo!

Vote, Comment and Share ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 10K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancรฉ when you whรธre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...
7.4K 115 6
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
10.3K 401 38
She's not your average girl. Tossed into the world of guns and death at a young age, She's already used to it all. Trained to become a cold-hearted...
15.4K 571 19
๐˜ผ ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ข๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐™ค๐™—๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ.