I Need You Right Here|| Noren...

By glittersparklerenjun

Jeno feels lonely. His parents are rarely home and he wants someone to talk to Being the best friend that he... More

note
๐Ÿ€ 1
๐Ÿ€ 2
๐Ÿ€ 3
๐Ÿ€ 4
๐Ÿ€ 5
๐Ÿ€6
๐Ÿ€7
help sos
I need to get a move on| 10/8/22- I've updated!
๐Ÿ€8
๐Ÿ€10 โญ๏ธ
๐Ÿ€11
๐Ÿ€ Mark chapter pt 2 โญ๏ธ

๐Ÿ€9

89 3 2
By glittersparklerenjun

So here's another update! I'm so sorry for taking so long, replies gonna be real slow bc I starting uni again😭

"Hey, watch where you're standing weirdo", came a slightly higher pitched sassy tone. He looked up to see who the voice of the person belonged to see a girl with curly orange hair in a high pony tail staring sharply at him whilst rubbing her shoulder. She also had her black duffle bag slung over her shoulder.

"Seulgi don't be so rude! You're the one who walked into him!", her friend quickly added walking up next to her. "I'm really sorry about her, she's just a bit stressed", the light brown haired girl, slightly shorter than her friend apologised to Jeno with a worried look on her face.

"It's okay Chungha, don't worry about it", Jeno smiled back at the girl before the two girls had walked off down the hallway away from the studio room. Shortly after Jaemin and Jisung has walked out the room looking rather confused as the peered down the hallway to see what the noise was.

"So that's who Seulgi is", Jeno thought to himself as he scowled to himself slightly at this "Seulgi" girl's rudeness.

The three of them made their way to Jeno's Car before he drove them all home.

A few days had passed and Jeno was still thinking about that interaction with the now know girl who had been infamous amongst the chats with his friends. So this was the Seulgi girl Mark apparently liked? In Jeno's eyes she doesn't even compare to Hyuck, that girl was so mean and for what?

In a conversation he had with Chenle as Chenle is quite the gossiper, he said that Seulgi is Mark's age but she had to stay behind a year which is why she's in their school year. She was well known around the school due to being on the dance team for several years and winning competitions against other schools. Through work chats, Jeno also knew Mark was popular when he was a senior in school last year as he was known for being friendly with a lot of the teachers and generally did well in his classes.

He picked up all his friends and took them to school as usual and they parted ways as they made their way to their first classes of the day.

The lunchtime bell rings out as usual and the boys meet up at their usual table.

"How was dance practice yesterday Jisung? Have you started practicing for the December competition yet?", Chenle asked whilst munching messily on his sandwich.

"Oh yeah it was good actually, the teacher showed us the routine for it yesterday, it's a bit difficult though but I do really like the routine, it's a lot of fun", Jisung replied with a smile before Jaemin started squishing his cheeks.

"Jisungie have more faith in yourself, when I watched you yesterday, you barely broke out a sweat, you were amazing", Jaemin cooed whilst giving his boyfriend the biggest smile. Jisung just blushed at his compliment and gave the elder a kiss to his forehead.

"Can you guys seriously not go a minute without being couple goals please", Haechan complained dramatically whilst flopping his arms around.

"Yeah! In front of my salad too!", Chenle chimes in too.

"Chenle, you're not even eating a salad", Jeno chuckled as all the boys laughed at their dramatic reactions.

"Well Haechannie maybe if you just told Ma-" Jaemin started before he was interrupted by a shift pitched screamed.

"Ahhhhh", all the boys turned in the direction of the voice to see a group of girls standing by the tray rack near the door to the cafeteria.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there", another voice was heard, it was also a girl but she sounded a bit scared, She was a girl in Jeno, Haechan and Jaemin's year called Miyeon.

"You think sorry is gonna cut it?? You just spilt a strawberry milkshake over my new white skirt! I only got it last week!", a sassy tone that Jeno found familiar screamed out.

"Well it's your fault you bumped into her", another sassy tone Jeno didn't immediately recognise replied.

"Shut it Soojin I didn't ask for your opinion", the girl snapped back quickly. "How dare you throw your milkshake over me, you should've look at at where you were walking!"

"Oh be for real, you walked into us, you BUMPED into us, maybe YOU should've looked where you were going", A girl called Minnie answered back.

"Ugh just because you're jealous of me because I know you like Mark doesn't mean you can throw your drink on me, I know he wouldn't even look your way", The girl replied back snarky.

"Hmm yeah of course that was the reason, you're the one obsessed with Mark not her", Soojin rolled her eyes. "Ignore her Miyeon, she's being a dramatic BITCH", Soojin answered back in the girl's face without a care, Jeno also recognised this girl was on Jisung's dance team

"Ugh get out of my way, the both of you, thanks for ruining my clothes and for what? Weirdos", the girl who screamed pushed past them and left the cafeteria.

"Wow what a dramatic bitch", Chenle spoke up once all the boys looked back towards each other.

"I know right", Jisung agreed. "She's always like that in dance practice, she thinks she above everyone else because she knows the seniors from last year"

"Ew not everyone is obsessed with boys like she is", Jaemin replied whilst sticking his fork into his pasta.

"Um says the one with a boyfriend", Haechan childishly threw his straw wrapper at Jaemin and all the boys laughed.

"I saw her yesterday after your dance practice finished yesterday", Jeno spoke up then shrugged. "She pretty much did the same to me, bumped into me then started shouting at me"

"OH HO, so that's what the shouting was yesterday, I swear if she pipes up again at any of you lot, that bitch is gonna catch these hands", Jaemin balled his fists pretending to throw punches at the air.

"Jaemin we all know you can't fight for shit", Haechan started laughing.

Jaemin just pouted and sunk into Jisung's side with the taller laughing too and wrapping he arm around Jaemin's shoulder.

"Mark can't seriously like her right? I mean she's a total bitch", Chenle asked at no one in particular, he'd finished eating his sandwiches and was digging into a pot of jelly now.

"I mean it's just speculation that he liked her, none of us have actually asked", Jeno replied also digging a spoon into Chenle's jelly pot.

" I mean you could always ask?", Jisung spoke up whilst fork feeding Jaemin their shared pasta.

"No you can't do that, it would be too obvious", Haechan wined.

"Hae, I'm pretty sure Mark isn't gonna think I'm hinting at you, I think he's too dumb to pick up on that", Jeno laughed whilst Haechan was baby slapping him on his other arm.

The ringing of the warning lunch bell rung out which interrupted the groups conversation in which the boys all groaned before waving goodbye to each other and making their way to their last classes.

************
Once Jeno's last class of the day ended, he heads over to Haechan's class to wait for him as he was giving him a lift home as usual, Jaemin and Jisung has gone home together and Chenle usually leaves by himself as he doesn't like waiting for them at the end of the day.

"Hey Jen", Haechan greets Jeno with a smile as he exits his class.

Jeno smiles at best friend before they both make their way to his car, the drive home isn't anything exciting, they sit in a comfortable silence as they have kpop songs playing in the background.

They stop outside of Haechan's house when Haechan speaks up before getting out of the car.

"Jeno, I knew there was a lot of talk about it but do you really think Mark likes Seulgi, should I give up my crush? Am I getting too obsessed?", Haechan fiddles with his fingers whilst nervously looking down at his hands.

Jeno senses the nervousness from his best friends so he picked up and gently clasped Haechan's hands between his. "Hae, don't be silly of course you're not being too obsessed, it normally to get this excited when you have a crush, I'd be the same if I liked someone", Jeno smiled reassuringly. "I can't tell you if he liked her or not because I have no clue but I promise I'll try and hint at it as much as I can to get an answer from him"

Haechan smiled at his and Jeno's hands looked up to smile at him. "Thank you Jeno"

Jeno felt the sincerity despite it being a short sentence and leant over from his drivers seat to give his best friend a quick hug.

"Bye Jeno", Haechan called out from front door and giving Jeno a wave after getting out of the car.

"Bye Hae", Jeno waved back waiting for Haechan to enter his house safely before pulling out of his driveway and driving towards his own house.

A/n- hello! I've updated again for the second time this summer Wow, I can't say I'm turning over a new leaf bc I'm gonna disappear again bc uni is starting next week and I'm in final year (Rip)

Hope you all liked it! And let me know if you're enjoying it, I used to love reading the comments I'd get on my stories 🥲

Also RENJUN WILL APPEAR (eventually) I just need to find a way to speed the story up until the good stuff happens 😎

Until next time,
~ Glittersparklerenjun :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985 10 23
"๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž, ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’‘๐’๐’• ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’๐’š, ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๏ฟฝ...
9.9K 167 50
Donghyuck likes Mark more than simply as a friend, but Mark is unaware. Will Donghyuck keep his feelings hidden in order to maintain their relationsh...
26.7K 919 22
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’๐’† and ๐‘น๐’†๐’๐’‹๐’–๐’ had no idea what they were walking into when they moved to Korea ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’๐’ and ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ are in love with each other...
16.4K 716 35
In which two friends both have a soft spot for the same boy.. ! fluff! ! smut! ! boyxboy! Started: 03.02.2021 Ended: 16.05.2021 Not proof read โ€ข This...