Frustration

By shugo-girl

Lain x Shu Fanfiction Shu and Lain's story of falling in love. Shu and Lain have a special condition in their... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 7

528 45 8
By shugo-girl

The pink haired male's body moved on it's own accord. Long, purposeful strides to Shu and without a single articulating thought, Lain tilted Shu's face to his side from chin. Lain met Shu's lips in a careful lock. Shu's eyes widened in surprise. Lain shifted his lips with closed eyes, rubbing them against Shu's yet not with an ounce of aggression. Lain didn't intrude within Shu's mouth, content with the peaceful pace he established.

Then Lain's mind caught up with his actions and he hurriedly pulled away.

"Lain-" Shu began but intervened as Lain abruptly swerved on his heel and stormed out.

Why did I do that?! Lain thought angrily, fuming back into his room. And why did he react to something so.. Passive?! Wait- why does it matter how he feels? Urgh! What's happening to me?

What was that jittery feeling?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748 11 4
Both Shu and Rantaro are in love with Valt. Naturally, this ends up complicated quickly. Can their friendship endure, or will it awaken into somethin...
7.9K 710 15
''All I want now, is you by my side.💖 You mean the world to me and I always and forever wanna stay by your side cause every moment spent with you be...
45.9K 1.4K 18
After an attack in the WBBA Valt and Shu make a promise to never leave the other's side until they find their attacker. Because of this promise the t...
1.7K 88 12
What if shu had a sister and she falls In love with the number 1 blader. Would the original story change completely? Would this required love be fulf...