๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ...

ะ’ั–ะด TokiiiTokiii

๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

*๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ *
๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ด
๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด
๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช'๐˜ด ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข'๐˜ด ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ
๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
๐˜ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ
๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ โŸข

๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

296 5 7
ะ’ั–ะด TokiiiTokiii

"And what if it is?" I shrugged.

"Anyways, you sure do have a knack for watching me Uchiha."

"You still haven't told me what's that all about."

He stared at me from the distance and walked up to me.

"Want to take a walk?"

"Uhhh sure I was doing that already."

He lightly chuckled before walking ahead of me.

  I sighed and followed behind him.

"Soooo are you gonna answer my question?"

"Just walk with me Yami."

"Sure."

I kept my pace a few steps behind him.

I make sure to take in the beautiful Sakura petals that fell gracefully to the ground.

We make our way to a secluded area and he sat down on a rock and beckoned me to come over.

I sat next to him and crossed my legs.

"I was coming to answer your question but I overheard your conversation with Tobi."

"Hm." I said as I listened to the water flowing next to us.

"Is that really how you see the world? Corrupted and evil?"

"Like I said before it's not the world but it's the people in it."

"You don't see any animals or plants having great ninja wars do you?"

"You have a point."

I chuckled and looked up at the moon.

"This world would probably be a better place if chakra or anything like that was never created."

"Is that why you have no desire to be present in this world?" He asked me.

"Partly. After I dispose of my sister I have nothing else to achieve...I'm already a criminal so I know I have to atone for my sins somehow."

"Hm and they way you feel about the organization was that true as well?"

"That was indeed true. Taking the lives of innocent jinchuuriki is not the way to achieve peace."

"Even if someone has suffered for so long there is still light at the end of the tunnel for them...you just have to try and try again."

"But sometimes you find your way into certain situations because of evil corrupted people who only thirst for power."

"This is not a world I want to live in."

"I see."

"So what about you Uchiha?"

"What's your outlook on the world andddd you still have to answer my question."

I nudged him with my elbow softly.

"Well me..."

"This is a hateful shinobi world that some of us fall victim to. Whether we achieve peace or not there will always be war. That's just the way it is."

"So if there will always be war why are you helping the Akatsuki out now?"

"Temporary peace?"

I looked at him searching for an answer.

"I can not say."

"That's alright I didn't want to pry too much anyways."

"Before I answer that question I have another one."

"For a man of few words you sure do—-"

He gazed at me intensely.

"Ah never mind."

"When Tobi asked you if you had feelings for me why did you hesitate?"

(Ahhh...)

I look down and fidgeted with my fingers.

"I myself can not really answer that question."

"I will not lie you are an attractive mysterious man Itachi."

"But then again I can not allow myself to...fall for you cause I have nothing to live for."

"I don't really want to waste your time either and you may not feel the same way about me...but I do think I harness some type of feelings for you."

"Like I said you may not feel the same and I'm ok with that."

"I'll die at peace with no regrets."

"So how about we live in the moment then Yami?"

"We cherish the memories that were dear to us."

(We?)

"Huh?"

I turned and look into his eyes and he had the most serious expression ever.

"I have a little brother, Sasuke Uchiha."

"I only left him alive so that he can come and deal with me himself."

"I only deserve to be dealt with by someone of the Uchiha clan."

"Well if that's the case why did you slaughter them in the first place?"

"Like you said the world is full of evil, greedy, and selfish people Yami."

"You should know that better than anyone."

"Yeah..."

"Before I left the village I was chief of the Anbu and a double agent for both my clan and the village."

"The Uchiha clan was full of greedy fools and my little brother Sasuke had nothing to do with it."

"So I left him alive."

"I had gone rogue after that and decided to join the Akatsuki and live out the rest of my days waiting for him to find me when he became strong enough to take my life."

"Oh..."

"But the reason I've been watching you is to find out your motive...what you are exactly."

"You don't belong in this evil world."

"But I've done evil things so I'm just like the rest."

"But you understand that. Most people got lost in the darkness but you have hope."

"I've seen how you can make things grow and bloom and I've heard how you can destroy things at the same time."

"You're like the yin and the yang together itself."

My eyes widened in shock as he grabbed both my hands.

"Itachi—-"

"So like I said how about we live in the moment Yami...until our time here is up?"

I pull my hands away from him and caress his face.

His beautiful eyes stared into my soul waiting for an answer.

"Yes. Let's."

His face slowly approached mine slowly and hesitantly.

I pulled my mask down and move my hand from his face to behind his neck placing my lips on his.

The kiss was soft and warm like a gentle rain but quickly became something more.

We pull away from each other and look each other in the eyes.

"I'll stay with you until the gods decide to do away with us and even then..."

"I'll still be at your side." He finished my sentence.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

One Of Us ( Akatsuki Fan-fiction) ะ’ั–ะด Haru Uchiha

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

6.7K 153 65
You are always running for your life. That is, until you came across them. Once you meet them, you don't have to run anymore. You were safe. But all...
14.4K 397 25
"๐€๐ค๐š๐ซ๐ข ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ... ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ." ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด...๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๏ฟฝ...
โœ” Akatsuki KiDS! ะ’ั–ะด Writress

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

279K 13.7K 30
You Saved Me || ItaDei ะ’ั–ะด Waffles

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

15.6K 490 9
Deidara, the youngest member of the Akatsuki, has some issues with a few other members, resulting in verbal and physical abuse. Itachi finds Deidara...