Hornless demon... (Cover not...

By Perapera_AB

The demon prince goes to the academy x classroom of the elite fanfic... Nobody made it so I made it myself... More

Before u begin
Vol 1: prologue
Vol 1: Chapter 1

Vol 1: Chapter 2

277 29 12
By Perapera_AB

Kiyotaka POV

Today is the day everything I have done up until now comes together.

Though I doubt my plan would fail I still have to take precautions..

'Are you sure about this? Going to the human domain I mean.'

I told you right this is the best option we have right now........moreover you said so yourself right?The main story happens in the human domain. I would have liked to stay in here as well but you know the circumstances better than me.

Jin got quite after that , as if he was in deep thought.

'Kiyotaka i have something to tell you.............'

Hmm,go ahead.

'all this is happening because of me.......

I know that-

'No I mean...You are here because of me you know.. Don't you resent me?'

I don't think I have a reason to resent you. Who knows where I would have  been if it weren't for you. Scratch that I would probably be scorching in hell. Not that this is any different.

'Hahaha.. Anyways I am sorry and thank you'

Hey why do you sound like you are leaving me?

'Good how can I leave you alone to this hell of a world huh. Don't worry this guide will be stuck with you till the end.'
[Paimon is proud. ]

Scoof*

After our small chat I put my plan into motion. Well realistically speaking it was not me who will be setting it in motion.

Boom!
So it has started.

.
.
.
.
.
.
I ran my way to the castle's storage and grabbed some rations for me as this weekend so going to be a long journey. There were teleportation scrolls but I doubt they would work.

Boom! Shake!

The shockwaves are getting bigger now I have to move quick.
I changed my fancy clothes and put on rags.

While going down to the cellar I could hear ruling in the background.

[Event quest : Escape]

[Details: The fall of the demon army is Immenant.You are powerless to do anything about it therefore you must escape. ]

[Goal:Escape the demon castle]

[Reward:100achievement points]

The quest started as well.

Tap! Tap! Creak!

I opened the door to the caller and saw a sight that was by no means pleasant. Even demons would be horrified. Countless beheaded and limb less bodies sprawled on the floor. Blood everywhere no matter where you go.

The floor a mixture of torn corpses mixed with faces was very difficult to look at.

I guess that's just the nature of demons.

Hik! Hik!

In between all of this mess I heated somebody cry slowly.

Nobody should be here according to him.

Carefully I picked up some dust and blood and smeared it over my face and body. I had already changed my appearance to that of a human. Black hair,average height and a skinny body; I should thank him for preparing this much.

As I went deeper into the prison the cry got a bit louder. It was barely any sound so it was pretty difficult to locate it but I did and shocked would be a correct way to describe my condition right now.

In one of the cells a girl was crying hugging somebody that seemed to be the most precious thing ever. Her eyes we're dilated and she seemed to have lost all motivation to live.

(AN:Yay! Best girl Charlotte.. Nobody? Just me? Fine..)

Oi Jin I can't really handle this type of emotional situation you know.

Jin didn't reply. Seems like this had been too much for him.

Slowly I made my way to the only survivor.

"H-hello there." I faintly said to her.

"!?!? "She seemed startled after seeing me.

" U-um don't misunderstand I am just like you... A survivor " I hurriedly followed. Hopefully my voice didn't come of monotone. Thankfully all these years of practice seemed to have payed off as she seemed to calm down a little.

She seemed to have lost all motivation to live.

"Ar-Are you hungry? " I asked.

This got some reaction out if her. I mean while wouldn't be hungry in this situation.

"Yes.... "

Why do you sound so guilty?

Just before entering the cell I picked some biscuits as the could have been handy for travelling.. Never thought I'd give them to her.

I took out the biscuit and gave it to her.
"Here have one. "

The girl hesitantly took the biscuit and just started at it..

"Take a half. " She broke the biscuit in twi and gave me one half.

"No eat it you need it more than me.. "
I replied. I can't take it from her... I can at least try to be somewhat human..

"I-i can't you must be hungry too.. Please take it." Now she was forcing the biscuit with her slender hands.

"I have eaten something before coming here.. Don't worry about me"

"I insist"

"........Fine" I took the biscuit from her hand and pretended to eat it. The girl had eaten her share and started to stare at me...

"Weren't you scared?" She asked me.

"I was and am scared. I will always be."

"Strange.. It feeels like we have met somewhere before.. Not that it matters I will die soon anyways.. At least I have someone beside me when I die.."

"You no we won't die here. They are coming to save us."

As I spoke she looked at me. As if she finally realized something her eyes shot wide open.Slowly tears begun to drip in the face.

"Yes.... I remember he said he will protect me. " She had a knight or something?

"Who? "

"The hero... Artoris"

The hero? Why would she be promised something like that?

As I was pondering over what she said some people rushed to the cellar and made their way to our cell.

A sturdy looking knight looked at us and held his breathe.

" Your-Your highness!! "He exclaimed.

Highness?

'Shit now I remember her.."

You are back Jin?

'Yeah about that it seems like our luck is the worse.......no wait is it the best??'

What do you mean?

'She is the imperial princess Charlotte De Gradius... You really have some luck Kiyotaka.'

Shit..

Hello there everyone. If you are still reading this fix the I gotta a give respect to you guys.. I mean it's almost been 6 months since I posted a chapter... And I still don't know when I will post the next..

Anyways I just remembered that I used to write sometimes and hopped back into the story.. I may continue as it would be a shame to discontinue this early... That's it for this time

Stay Curious fellas?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 13.7K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
671K 41.1K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC