"'Abstruse' Difficult To Unde...

By TheAura07

This is my first ff story ๐Ÿ™‚ If kind of mistake is there then forgive me. (So much grammatical mistakes in fi... More

Introduction Of Jun's
Introduction Of Kim's
Introduction Of Y/N
Fight at College - 1 (1)
Fight at College - 2 (2)
Plan - 1 (3)
Home Tour of Mansion - 1
Home Tour of Mansion - 2
Home Tour of Mansion - 3
Plan - 2 (4)
Plan - 3 (5)
First Day of College (6)
Fight with Bit*hes (7)
Shocked Day (8)
Woah! (9)
Sleepy (10)
Childhood Friends? (11)
-Author
Sleep Over (12)
Prank Gone Fun (13)
Old Friend (14)
Tour of Companies
Principal Complaint (15)
Sleepy Cute Y/n (16)
Info Of Mrs.Kim and Unfold Truth
Dad Girlfriend/Mom Boyfriend (17)
Unseen Mansion Tour - 4
First Meet/Y/n Pooja(God worship) (18)
Announcement/ Target - 1 (19)
Target - 2/Argued (20)
Funny/Irritating Conference's (21)
Shopping (22)
Preparation and Some Trouble (23)
New Character's
Engagement Outfit & Accessories (24)
Engagement (25)
Wedding (26)
Music Programme (27)
New Day with New Members (28)
New Character
Welcome Xiaoboa -1/Mission -1 (29)
Xiaoboa miss y/n - 2/mission - 2 (30)
Discussion/What! - 1 (31)
Where - 2 (32)
Bye Xiaoboa! (33)
Results! (35)
Wanna talk to you! (36)
The game went too much far! (37)
Spending day with brother's (38)
Rules!/Fall Sick! (39)
University Announcement! (40)
Maya's Birthday/Practice (41)
Sorry Note!
Deal!/still hungry (42)
The Check up (43)
Suspect (44)
Cover
Key is Lost!/The King is going to be Back! (45)
Puzzle/Hangout (46)
Coronation/Drama (47)
Fight of Siblings (48)
Breaking the firewall (49)
Police Matter (50)
The beginning of End (51)
Y/n is kindnap?/Rosรฉ got attack (52)
Arguments (53)
Day-dreaming? (54)

Meeting (34)

128 7 5
By TheAura07

Previous

And then driver drove to mansion.

Present

Soon we arrived. and i went to my room. And did my routine after then I wear my outfits.

👔👖with 👜👇🏻

👡👡 except bag👇🏻

💅🏻👇🏻

⌚👇🏻

Hairstyle 👇🏻

🕶️👇🏻

🎭👇🏻

Today I wear everything green. Because today is special day with I love nature.

I take my phone and went downstairs.

Thing in 🛍️👇🏻

When I went there, there was only dad and mrs.jun. I went to couch and sit, waiting for maya and boy's..

But then I decided to go first. Because maya Don't know about me being. Ceo. So yeah and I already have some work to do.

But I am going to somewhere else not at Company. In another company. I take my car and went to company.

🚗👇🏻

And I went.

End of Y/n Pov

Author Pov

So we are at Kim's still.

Mr.Kim 👇🏻

Mrs.Kim 👇🏻

Maya 👇🏻

Bts 👇🏻

Well they all are in living room. And it's 1:30pm.

Yoongi :- btw where is nonna?

Mr.Kim :- at work. But in different.

Jin :- oh.

Maya :- sorry to ask but which work?

Jimin :- at blackpink House she have some work.

Maya :- ok. I want to ask one question to dad. So may I?

Mr.Kim :- go ahead.

Maya :- does eonnie work in your company Or not?

Namjoon :- she does. why?

Maya :- no I only know eonnie as Dipika. But I want to ask who is Shesha then? Means everyone says "Mr.Kim have 2 daughters both are twins, first is Dipika and second is shesha."

Jungkook :- yeah so.

Maya :- so why eonnie always go in Company as Dipika not as y/n. And who is shesha?

Hoseok :- listen, didi is Dipika and also y/n. She have 2 names. 1st y/n to public and 2nd Dipika to professional.

Maya :- then what about shesha?

Mr.Kim :- we are getting late let's go to office. It's already 1:45. And it will took 10 minutes to arrive at company plus y/n told to come sharp at 2pm. So let's go.

All except Mr.Kim :- ok.

Then they took their cars and went to company.

Mr.Kim & Mrs.Kim 👇🏻

Jin & Yoongi 👇🏻

Hoseok and namjoon 👇🏻

Jimin & Taehyung 👇🏻

Jungkook & Maya 👇🏻

And some black security cars for their protection. Soon they arrived at company.

There were a lot Businessman's and Businesswoman's. Outside of company waiting for them to come.

Then mr.kim and his family while other people also come. They all went to meeting room.

Meeting Room 👇🏻

First 3 sits are for Mr.Kim, Y/n and Jin. Mr.Kim in Right side while jin in left side and y/n in middle.

Because she is 1st ceo plus half owner of the company. Mr.Kim is Owner and Jin is 2nd ceo with 2nd oldest sibling.

Everyone was present there except y/n. It's now 1:55pm.

Mr.Kim :- so ladies and gentlemen's thanks for coming in 5 minutes we will start the meeting.

All :- ok.

Mr.Shin :- mr.kim when will ms.kim arrive?

Mr.Kim :- she will come in few minutes.

Everyone was gossiping about y/n that the girl who never come late, is late today.

Well it's 1:59. And now everyone started to gossip more loudly. Except mr.shin

But then one figure of women appears in the room. And Everyone gasp looking at her.

Well she was one and only y/n.

Shesha :- was anyone missing me?

She come here as shesha that's why she wore mask. Ok end of Pov.

End of Author Pov

Y/n Pov

When I entered everyone was gossiping about me so loudly that I can hear. So I speak.

Y/n :- was anyone missing me?

And then I went to my sit. But didn't sit. Everyone stand up. I first sit.

Y/n :- sit *everyone was going to take sits but get cut* I said sit to mr.kim.

Everyone was shocked and here I rocked. I tell only dad to sit and boy's. Only maya, mrs.jun and others didn't tell to sit.

Mrs.jun is standing because she is assigned as assistant.

Y/n :- Mr.Shin you may sit... Ms.Maya have a seat.... Mrs.Son and Ms.son sit.... Now everyone can sit.

Everyone sigh and sit.

Y/n :- so before we start the meeting let me tell you some rules. I know it's a new thing again, but like last time I don't want to keep it till midnight. Like how it was last time. It was 9pm.

All :- yeah.

Y/n :- ok so rule no.1 - there will half hour to present your presentation. no.2 - This meeting will end at 7:00pm. no.3 - if you have any queries regarding their or your presentation. You can answer them but after meeting end's only when 5min are left. no.4 - there is 30 minutes to present but you will get 25 to present and 5 to answer. no.6 - don't talk middle of someone's presentation. no.7 - If any of you get deal and if you are my relative or anything, then don't think I give them this deal purposely. Ok rules are over and now you can start it. Ms.Lily.

Lily :- yes. *bow and take mrs.jun with her and they both went out*

Well I have sent them means atleast she will not show off. Before I come lily see she was trying to sit on my chair.

That's why I tell lily to take her away from this meeting. And yes there are 12 Businessman's and Businesswoman's.

But they have come with their family members too. Means only daughter, wife, son or any relative.

In every year we keep only 12 Businessman's or Businesswoman's. I have only tell lily to keep mrs.jun out for 30 minutes.

And then take her in. Well one sit is still empty there so I will tell lily to go and sit there and about mrs.jun.

She will be stand because new assistants are always stand. And they should respect old assistance.

Because if you are new and older than us and your senior assistance is younger then you should respect them.

And also young assistant should respect new because of their age. So mrs.jun have to stand because she is new.

Not because I am taking revenge but it's our tradition for newbies. When she will be used to it.

We will give her chair like Lily have. First she was new so I told her this thing's she agreed.

Well lily is one figure of sister. Means she is 22 and full graduate. I am one year younger than her.

But I don't call her with that siblings name's. I just call her by her name. She never mind it..

And she never know my face. What a nice thing. Well let's see the meeting enough of the information.

Then I Focus on meeting. Whenever I like someone meeting I write there name in pad.

Soon 2 presentations were over. Now it's 3rd presentation and time is 3:00pm.

Well now lily bring mrs.jun, after 1 hour well done lily. She went to her place and sit. And telling me something in my ear.

And mrs.jun stand behind dad. So wanna know what lily whisper ok I will tell you.

She said that "*** ** ** ***** ***** **** ***** ********* ******* ** ***** *** ****** ******** ***** **** ****** ******* ******** ****** ******* ********** **** ***** *****" I nodded at her statement.

What you think I will tell nope. At the end I will tell. Or when the right Time come.

Now next four meeting were over means it's 4:00pm. It's now Maya's turn.

She do her best and did well it was ok ok, so I write her name and gave her marks.

Now next is mrs.son and ms.son. they also do their good I write there name's with marks.

Means first company name and then Mark's. Everyone name is there. Now it's 5:00pm. Well it's mr.shin he is respective and well mannered.

It was also nice I gave marks and next is there. I never get any meeting impressive, beautiful or good one.

I always get prepsantations of good, nice. But not like my one. No one get beautiful, impressive.

Once I have to present one meeting and I really do it, without taking any tension.

It was so much smooth and it was 4 day's later, I take 3 day's rest and last one day I studied it.

And it was done in just 3 hour's. And when I present I got the deal, because of my expressions and experience.

There is no meeting in which we/I didn't get any deal. There is no deal which I didn't crack it.

Well now it's 6:00pm. Last 2 and 1 hour. I gave marks with their company name.

Hmm good. Now last 1 and it will be over. Last one is giving ok-ok with funny good one.

Not gonna judge but it's funny and entertaining.

Soon Everyone was over and I also give marks to last one.

Y/n :- so I have given marks infront of their company name's. After few minutes of discussion, we will be decided and tell who have to get the deal. So I request to all to go outside for 10 minutes and after 10 minutes my secretary means ms.lily will call you all. For now you can have tea, coffe or snacks. *Cold tone*

Saying, they all stand when I was stand and went. Now left was mrs.jun, ms.lily and my family.

Y/n :- mm. Mrs.Jun Don't I tell all to go outside.

Mrs.Jun :- Sorry but it's Kim. And I am mr.kim secretary.

Y/n :- if you don't know here rules then let me tell you. New secretary's Don't stay here when there boss order them to leave. And about Kim so that you are not because you have assigned as mrs.jun Ji-hyun.

Mrs.Jun :- ok. But why this lily is sitting on chair. Why can't I sit!

Y/n :- mrs.jun it's not your home to argue. And she is your senior so respect her not by age but by experience. And you are already sitting on chair.

When she realised she wake up from chair and was about to go out of meeting room.

But then I spoke.

Y/n :- mrs.jun stop! *she stop*

I went towards her and said.

Y/n :- you should button your unbuttoned Buttons. *I went closer and buttoned it.* Good. And you should bow.

Saying she bow and angrily went outside, and I smirk.

Dad :- y/n you should don't do this.

Y/n :- it's our tradition. And I am shesha not y/n.

Dad :- sorry.

Y/n :- hmm.

Jin :- let's give rank.

We nodded and there was only 8 minutes left. We then discuss and see Mark's well they have also give marks like me.

📒👇🏻

Dad - Sea pick - 6/10
Arora entertainment - 3/10
Yumi brand's - 2/10
Jun's Yumi - 7/10
Son's Construction - 7/10
Shin enterprises - 8/10
Ahn's construction - 4/10
Oriental construction - 2/10
Kang milkshake - 5/10
Jeon plasma - 4/10
Jung construction - 1/10
Neon highlights - 8/10

(Yumi = Beauty. Yumi brand's company means beauty brands and Jun's Yumi means Jun's beauty.)

Jin - Sea pick - 1/10
Arora entertainment - 4/10
Yumi brand's - 5/10
Jun's Yumi - 6/10
Son's Construction - 8/10
Shin enterprises - 8/10
Ahn's construction - 2/10
Oriental construction - 3/10
Kang milkshake - 0/10
Jeon plasma - 4/10
Jung construction - 5/10
Neon highlights - 7/10

Yoongi - Sea pick - 2/10
Arora entertainment - 4/10
Yumi brand's - 0/10
Jun's Yumi - 3/10
Son's Construction - 4/10
Shin enterprises - 1/10
Ahn's construction - 3/10
Oriental construction - 3/10
Kang milkshake - 0/10
Jeon plasma - 0/10
Jung construction - 3/10
Neon highlights - 2/10

Namjoon - Sea pick - 2/10
Arora entertainment - 4/10
Yumi brand's - 6/10
Jun's Yumi - 4/10
Son's Construction - 5/10
Shin enterprises - 7/10
Ahn's construction - 4/10
Oriental construction - 2/10 Kang milkshake - 6/10
Jeon plasma - 1/10
Jung construction - 3/10
Neon highlights - 4/10

Hoseok - Sea pick - 0/10
Arora entertainment - 3/10
Yumi brand's - 4/1p
Jun's Yumi - 8/10
Son's Construction - 9/10
Shin enterprises - 7/10
Ahn's construction - 5/10
Oriental construction - 7/10
Kang milkshake - 7/10
Jeon plasma - 6/10
Jung construction - 2/10
Neon highlights - 8/10

Jimin - Sea pick - 6/10
Arora entertainment - 7/10
Yumi brand's - 0/10
Jun's Yumi - 2/10
Son's Construction - 6/10
Shin enterprises - 7/10
Ahn's construction - 4/10
Oriental construction - 2/10
Kang milkshake - 8/10
Jeon plasma - 6/10
Jung construction - 3/10
Neon highlights - 5/10

Taehyung - Sea pick - 3/10
Arora entertainment - 3/10
Yumi brand's - 2/10
Jun's Yumi - 3/10
Son's Construction - 6/10
Shin enterprises - 6/10
Ahn's construction - 3/10
Oriental construction - 4/10 Kang milkshake - 7/10
Jeon plasma - 4/10
Jung construction - 3/10
Neon highlights - 2/10

Jungkook - Sea pick - 0/10
Arora entertainment - 0/10
Yumi brand's - 1/10
Jun's Yumi - 2/10
Son's Construction - 3/10
Shin enterprises - 3/10
Ahn's construction - 1/10
Oriental construction - 2/10 Kang milkshake - 3/10
Jeon plasma - 3/10
Jung construction - 2/10
Neon highlights - 1/10

Y/n - Sea pick - 4/10
Arora entertainment - 4/10
Yumi brand's - 4/10
Jun's Yumi - 5/10
Son's Construction - 6/10
Shin enterprises - 7/10
Ahn's construction - 4/10
Oriental construction - 4/10
Kang milkshake - 4/10
Jeon plasma - 4/10
Jung construction - 5/10
Neon highlights - 4/10

I only give 4 to 7 marks good and nice. And 8 to 10 impressive, beautiful, interesting.

Y/n :- ok so ms.lily did you wrote company name's?

Lily :- yes ms.kim.

Y/n :- good. Now one by one we will tell ms.lily marks with company name's and ms.lily, will calculate it.

All except me :- ok.

Y/n :- so first mr.kim and last me. and also write in diary.

All except me :- ok.

Lily :- first sea pick.

Dad :- 6/10.

Jin :- 1/10.

Yoongi :- 2/10.

Namjoon :- 2/10.

Hoseok :- 0/10.

Jimin :- 6/10.

Taehyung :- 3/10.

Jungkook :- 0/10.

Y/n :- 4/10.

Lily :- Arora entertainment and yumi brand's.

Dad :- 3/10 and 2/10.

Jin :- 4/10 and 5/10.

Yoongi :- 4/10 and 0/10.

Namjoon :- 4/10 and 6/10.

Hoseok :- 3/10 and 4/10.

Jimin :- 7/10 and 0/10.

Taehyung :- 3/10 and 2/10.

Jungkook :- 0/10 and 1/10.

Y/n :- 4/10 and 4/10.

Lily :- done. Next Jun's Yumi, Son's Construction and Shin enterprises.

Dad :- 7/10, 7/10 and 8/10.

Jin :- 6/10, 8/10 and 8/10.

Yoongi :- 3/10, 4/10 and 1/10

Namjoon :- 4/10, 5/10 and 7/10.

Hoseok :- 8/10, 9/10 and 7/10.

Jimin :- 2/10, 6/10 and 7/10.

Taehyung :- 3/10, 6/10 and 6/10.

Jungkook :- 2/10, 3/10 and 3/10.

Y/n :- 5/10, 6/10 and 7/10.

Lily :- ok done next ahn's construction, Oriental construction and Kang milkshake.

Dad :- 4/10, 2/10 and 5/10.

Jin :- 2/10, 3/10 and 0/10.

Yoongi :- 3/10, 3/10 and 0/10.

Namjoon :- 4/10, 2/10 and 6/10.

Hoseok :- 5/10, 7/10 and 7/10.

Jimin :- 4/10, 2/10 and 8/10.

Taehyung :- 3/10, 4/10 and 7/10.

Jungkook :- 1/10, 2/10 and 3/10.

Y/n :- 4/10.

Lily :- get that. Next Jeon plasma, jung construction and neon highlights.

Dad :- 4/10, 1/10 and 8/10.

Jin :- 4/10, 5/10 and 7/10.

Yoongi :- 0/10, 3/10 and 2/10.

Namjoon :- 1/10, 3/10 and 4/10.

Hoseok :- 6/10, 2/10 and 8/10.

Jimin :- 6/10, 3/10 and 5/10.

Taehyung :- 4/10, 3/10 and 2/10.

Jungkook :- 3/10, 2/10 and 1/10.

Y/n :- 4/10, 5/10 and 4/10.

Lily :- done. Now let me calculate. And then I will tell the results.

Y/n :- ok lily but we have only 5 minutes.

Lily :- yes mam.

Then I checked my all things. And see lily was done.

Lily :- mam done. And the highest rank got is ************* with *** marks.

Y/n :- hmm. Ms.lily go and call others till I will collect the data in it.

Lily :- yeah sure mam. *bow and left*

Yoongi :- may I help you?

Y/n :- go ahead.

Yoongi :- thanks.

Then he started his work of transferring that information to pen drive. From Lily's laptop.

Soon Everyone come. And sit when I motion them to sit. Yoongi work was done.

So everyone was so excited, panicked, nervous, etc. And soon mrs.jun also come.

We wait for lily to come and she also come. And sit on her place when I motioned her.

Everyone is getting more curious to know the results.

I motioned namjoon to speak.

Namjoon :- so ladies and gentlemen's now our meeting is over and it's already 7:10pm. We appreciate about your presentation.

Hoseok :- it was good and nice.

Jin :- all do their best.

Jimin :- but everytime winner is one.

Jungkook :- so the results are arriving and also the documents.

Taehyung :- in which the deal getter or our partner will sign it as you know.

Yoongi :- so everyone best of luck hope your name is their.

Dad :- so the curiosity of everyone is end and the this deal goes to. ms.kim will tell.

I nodded and stand up, well they was also going to stand but I motion to sit. They did and there was alot Silence.

Y/n :- so the winner is ***********.

.

.

.

What do you think lily whisper?

.

What do you think who it can be?

.

.

Everytime our closed one not being in every ff.

.

.

To be continued

2958 words

------------------

Thanks for watching hope you enjoyed it. Vote me for this big long part.

And the results will be in the next part. And yeah after 2 day's there is something special for Indians.

So for now that's it. Vote, share, support and follow me.

It was a great and unbelievable part which I just write with small small ideas. And yes you wanted to know what lily whisper in y/n's ear.

So wait for next or nextest part. And also winner name is in next part.

And yeah we are so much close to 5k. Ok now this much ok. For now by by charms.
------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.9K 36
Hiya Lovely people so this is my first Story I hope you all enjoy it and don't forget to vote ๐Ÿ—ณ. Hope you enjoy . โœจ์ธ์ƒ์€ ๊ณ„์†๋œ๋‹คโœจ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ...
6.1K 321 20
Eeey first book is here y'all sorry if theres errors on this book my brain is treating me like sh!t so yeah sorry. ๏ผˆ๏ผพ_๏ผพ๏ผ›๏ผ‰ (No smut btw just murder a...
1.1K 29 7
Hey... my name is Kavya Roshan from India, it's my first fanfiction in wattpad, I am a new ff writer (still studying ) I am an BTS army to ๐Ÿ’œ ... so...
459K 13.9K 44
Hello, this is my first story on Wattpad! I hope you enjoy it! Please vote and comment! Borahaee ๐Ÿ’œ Note: I do not own any pictures!