The Art Of Love.. RiAnsh Os

By vanshwa_ki_riddhu

cover credit by my be loved @swastikajaiswal More

make u mine....πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
acceptance.....πŸ’•πŸ’•(chapter 1)
acceptance πŸ’•πŸ’• (chapter 2)
acceptance.....πŸ’•πŸ’•(chapter 3)
acceptance.....πŸ’•πŸ’•( chapter 4)
acceptance.....πŸ’•πŸ’•(chapter 5)
acceptance.....πŸ’•πŸ’•(chapter 6)
acceptance.....πŸ’•πŸ’•(chapter 7)
something Puching....🀣🀣
acceptance.....πŸ’•πŸ’•(chapter 8...mature )
jungal me mangal.....πŸ’•πŸ’•(a funny os )

jungal me mangal.....πŸ’•πŸ’•(a funny os..end of the story).

625 67 89
By vanshwa_ki_riddhu

Flashback start.....

One day  before...

Her friend sejal insisted Riddhima to join her group for forest Trek...

Sejal : "chal na Riddhima....sacchi ...bhot maza aataa hai.."

Riddhima: lekin mai nhi ja sakti...mera man nhi hai...tu jaa.

Sejal : are chal na yar...one night camping hai..dusre din to ghar hi aana hai, or roz roz aisa mauka nhi milta.

Riddhima: are maine kabhi aisa adventure nhi kiya hai yar....mujhe dar lgta hai...tu kyu mere piche pdi hai.

Sejal : riddhima tu akeli nhi hogi wahan ..or bhi log honge...mai kuch bhi nhi sun rahi ab...or tu hamare saath chal rahi hai.

Riddhima: "ok fine ...mai chal rahi hun..lekin ye bta hamare group ka leader kon hai? I mean leader to hota hai na...wo hai ya ham bina leader ke ja rahe hain??"

Sejal : "are yar don't worry... leader bhi hai ..tu bas chal."

Riddhima : "okk fine".

Sejal :" ok fir thik hai ..kal subha 5 bje ready ho kar college campus me milte hain."

Riddhima: "okk done...chal bye".

Sejal: "bye"

And they both went their own way.

Next morning at 5:30 am..

When she rushed to the College campus.....all were waiting for her.

Seeing her, sejal said...

"Are riddhima ...kahan thi yar ..bhot late ho gya.."

Suddenly a annoyed male sound...

"Sejal...tumne apni friend ko time nhi btaya tha kya!!!! "Ye nhi ja sakti ab".

Riddhima looked at him..he  was a young man with fair complexion and handsome gesture... Staring her constantly....she lowered her eyes.

"Sorry" she murmured lowering her head.

"Maine ise time btaya tha ..but ye iska first camping hai ... please aaj ke liye maaf kr dijiye..next time ye time se aayegi.... jaane dijiye na ise bhi"sejal pleaded.

"Okk fine aaj ke liye mafi... lekin next time....

Sejal  interrupted...

"Next time der nhi hogi...hai na riddhima "

Riddhima nodded in yes.

"Okk...to jao bus me baitho" he said with smile.

And they stated moving toward bus.

Riddhima's POV

"Samjhta kya hai...itni subha subha bula liya ..aadha ghanta hi to let hui thi..sabke samne dant diya...isko koi itni subha bulaye tab pta chalega".

"Ek minute ruko"...he again said..and they stopped.

"Ye....aise kapde phn kr jayegi"??.. he was observing her to top to bottom.

She was wearing a pair of tight jeans  top and goggle... with a traveling bag in her hand.

She didn't understand him.

"Yes" she replied innocently.

"Kyu ... you don't know?? don't go to the forest wearing bright colored clothes...and where were you going with this bag?? Trek par ya trip par??"

He was sounding rude , his comment made her to feel insulting.

She looked around...where all the present members hiding their laugher...her eyes started filling with tears.

"Ab khadi kyu ho...jao... change your clothes" he again said rude.

And she went lower her head..

"Sejal go...uski help karo"

Sejal  nodded and went.

Sejal  helped her by giving dark clothes...she changed her clothes and they both came to him.

He looked at her and said

"Perfect..ab lagin na forest trekking wali...chalo chalo bhot late ho gaya...and he started leaving.

"Are yar ...his name is vansh...vansh Rai Singhania , wo thoda rude hai par dil ka bhot accha hai, haan gussa bhot aata hai use..lekin care bhi karta hai...tu dekhna" sejal said.

Riddhima nodded her head and murmured....

"Huh...akdu , khadus kahin ka...ye kon se angle se dil ka accha dikhta hai, or care krta hai...wo to dikh raha hai kitna care krta hai...isne mujhe rulaya na mai ise chhodungi nhi".

Hearing this sejal said to her.

"Kya???kya kaha tune???"

"Kuch nhi ...tu chal der ho rahi hai" and they both went inside the bus but the seat in the bus was full.

Seeing this vansh said

"Aap logo ko adjust krna pdega..."

And a girl made sejal  sit beside her...but riddhima could not find a place to sit.

Seeing her standing he said.

"Riddhima tum yahan meri seat par baith jao"

She laughed at him and said

"It's okk... agr mai  tumhari...I mean aapki....aapki seat par baith gayi to
aap kahan baithoge.....bus ki chaat par??"🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Hearing this everyone started laughing...he looked at them angrily and everyone fell silent.

he looked at Riddima and said with a smile.

"Tumhe meri itni fikr hai....to lo baith jata hun  apni seat par."

And he started going to sit on the seat bur slowly spoke her ear.

"Agr tum chaho to meri god( lap) me baith sakti ho"

Riddhima angrily looked at him and he winked and sat smiling.

After 2 hours.

"Hey ye kitni ziddhi hai...2 ghante ho gye ...baith hi nhi rahi.....he murmured suddenly he stand up and said with angry tone.

"Bhot hua tumhara...chalo baitho..or ab agr mna kiya na to yahin niche utar dunga"

And he put her on the seat.

After sometime they reached at the forest and everyone got off the bus but riddhima didn't get down.
Looking at her vansh said

"What happened riddhima why are you not  get down".

"Mera bag trekking wala nhi hai na ..to mai kaise jaaungi" she said innocently.

"Okk fine...itni si baat...ruko ek minute.......ye lo mere pas extra sack hai tum isme apna important saman rakh lo baki bag yhin bas me chhod dete hain ok" he said softly.

She nodded and smiled.

But reality hit her and she think.

"Ye kya kar rahi hai tu..usne tujhe rulaya wo bhi sabke samne ...or tu usko dekh kar has rahi hai...jab tak wo sorry nhi bolta tu nhi hasegi"

She got down with attitude...vansh felt strange seeing this.

"Are...ise kya hua..abhi to has rahi thi"

He also get down....and they all came to the camping place...but one person was missing... and the person was none other than riddhima.
Vansh looked here and there but she didn't see.

"Ab kahan chali gayi ye...."he thought and said.." ham yahin camping krenge , sab camp bnana start kro , mai abhi aaya"

And saying this he went look for her.

Flashback end.

Present time

She stopped suddenly while walking..

"Ye kya tha??? Sh...sh..sh....sher???"

She could hear a subdued  growling sound...her eyes filled with fear ... again that some growling sound....

"Hauu" something sounded behind her.

Riddhima yelled at the top off her voice
"Mammmaaaa" and she closed her eyes tight.

"Are basssss...kitna zor se chillati ho...bechara sher bhi dar ke bhag gya...dekho.."

That familiar sound was irritating her once again

And he burst out in  laughter....she  looked back.

"Hahahaha"...he was laughing there .. imitating her...."ek ladki mujhse boli thi ki wo kisi sher se nhi darti..... hahahaha"

"You!!!!"

She was sooo angry that she didn't even realized when she came near him and hold his shirt's collar... shaking him wildly.....🤣

She yelled.." kya...
problem kya hai tumhari...subha se mujhe preshan kiye ja rahe ho, samjh kya rakha hai mujhe... bardasht ki bhi ek had hoti hai...vansh".

He felt embarrassed while looking into those moist eyes...she was at the edge crying but very angry to...

"I'm sorry"  he asked forgiveness.

She left him..and set at the corner of ground and burst out in cry while hiding her head in her knees.

Seeing her like this he couldn't control himself... kneeling down before her he lifted her chin and said softly.....

"Riddhima... please look at me...I'm sorry..maine tumhe preshan kiya naa..tum jo chaho saza de sakti ho but rona band kro.... please...I promise mai ab aisa kuch bhi nhi krunga..I swear...he touched his throat.

She looked at him with wet eyes and said

"Sach bol rahe ho"

"Haan...sacchi" he replied and cupped her face.

Suddenly she hugged him unintentional..he was surprised on her act... unknowingly his hand also wrapped  around her.

It was evening now the day light started getting faint and the night was on it's way... grabbing everything in it's embrace.

Vansh said ..

" Andhera shuru ho gyi hai...hame yahin rukna pdega"

Riddhima : "yhan pr?? Ye khulle me??"

She took a look of the place where the reached....a quite open place surrounded .

Vansh started searching for safe place.

"Haan... jungal me aise hi rhna pdta hai...tumhe nhi pta???"

Riddhima sat down and said

"Nhi... actually...ye mera first time hai camping karne ka".

"Ohh"
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Vansh kept his sack at one side  and started removing different things from it.
Within some minutes he laid  a tent over there.

Riddhima : "wowww...tumne to tent bna diya"

Praising was peeping through her voice.

Vansh: " thank you miss...ok fine tum andar jao, mai yahin rhta hun".

Riddhima :  " no....mujhe bhi yhi par                                 rhna hai".

Vansh: " are don't worry..andar sher nhi
                Hai".

"Urgh" she grumbled and he laughed.

After sometime

"Mujhe bhukh lagi hai.... tumhare pas khana hai????" She asked.

"O hello...yhan mere pas khana kahan se hoga....tum bhi na bhulti bhot ho...ham jungle me hain" vansh said.

"Are...tum kaise leader ho, khana bhi nhi khilate....to laye kyu yhan par" she said grinning.

Vansh: "Mai????....mai laya tumhe??"

Riddhima: "Are aur kon laya??"

Vansh: "Thik se dekho riddhima....is jgh pr tum mujhe layi ho".

As soon as she understood the meaning of his words, she lowered her eyes.

"Accha ok fine....fir rona shuru nhi krna...mai deta hun khana". He said.

Riddhima (excitedly): "  Mujhe to naa.... Chinese bhot accha lgta hai, hakka noodles, momo, sab psnd hai...agr ye nhi hai to thai food bhi chalega??".

Vansh:  "woww Chinese..kya baat hai....
                Hakka noodles...o my god."....madam ham yhan jungal me hain aapke sheher me nhi... Yhan par sirf( removing each thing from his sack)  ye ..ye biscuits nd ye juice can and ye 2 cup Maggie ke milenge".

Riddhima excitedly shout : "yippee"

Vansh quickly: " yippee nhi Maggie".

Riddhima: han han pta hai...par basss..itna hi,???"

Vansh: "haan bas itna hi"... waise tumhare pas kya kya hai"??

Riddhima: " mere pas??? Kyu???mujhe

bhi lana tha kya??? Tum log khana provide nhi krte ho kya???"

Vansh looked at her and said with chuckel.

"Kyu...meri shaadi me aayi ho kya...ya yhan Bhandara chal raha hai jo mai khana provide krun".

Riddhima: " how mean yar... leader tum ho khana tumhe khilana pdega...mai guest hun tumhari...tum guest ke saath aise beheav krte ho".

Vansh: " guest???kon guest...ye mera
               Ghar nhi hai, jo tum guest
                Bn kr aaogi...samjhi short hight

Riddhima : "howwww...tumne mujhe
                      Short hight kaha...to tum
                       Kon ho mr. Lambu bambu.

Vansh: what....what... kya boli tum mujhe....fir se bolo."

Riddhima: mr. Lambu bambu..apne pair
                    Dekhen hain kabhi , khajur
                    Ke ped ki trh ek dum seedhe."

Vansh : tum mera chhodo..apni hight dekho".

Riddhima: " Ok fine...mai nhi bat kr rahi ab tumse..tum hamesha jhgda krte ho mujhse".

And she started leaving.

"Thik se jana...koi bhoot Woot na mil jaye, rat me bhoot bhot ghumte hain" he said with gleefully.

Hearing this she ran back to him.

"Hahahaha....I know tum waps yhin aaogi...okk ab chalo jo hai wo kha lo"

"Ok ..mai to ye kha lungi par tum kya khaoge" she said innocently.

"U r unbelievable Riddhima, jo hai usi ko aadha aadha khayege okk or thoda kal ke liye bhi rakhenge".

Riddhima looked at him

"Kyu".

Vansh explained : kal ke liye isliye agr kal rasta nhi mila to...tumhe pta bhi hai ham camping place se kitni door aa gye hain wo bhi tumhari zidd ki wjh se".

"What ...ham kho gye kya" she asked horrified.

"Hmm" vansh said taking a deep breath.

"O my god ham kho gye....ham kho gye vansh....ab mai ghar kaise jaungi.....aann mammaaa....mujhe ghar jana hai..."

Riddhima started crying like a baby.

Seeing her crying vansh said.

"Are ajeeb ldki ho...aise kyu ro rahi ho"

"Ham kho gye vansh...tum or mai kho gye...ab ghar kaise jaungi .." She again started crying.

Vansh: "Haan mai bhi ye hi soch raha hun"

Riddhima: "kya!!!!!! Tumhara mtlb kya hai..."

Vansh:  mtlb ye ki mujhe bhi nhi pta ghar kaise jayenge"

Riddhima: "par tum to leader ho na...tumhe rasta pta hona chahiye"

Vansh: are mai bhi 1st time yhan aaya hun ..mujhe rasta nhi pta"

Riddhima looking at him furiously

"To fir tumne ye kyu kaha ki yhan sher hai"

Vansh: wo to maine mazak kiya tha"

Hearing this she ran to beat him...but he ran away laughing.

After wards

Vansh put a bone fire near their tent...they were sitting silently around it.

Suddenly

Riddhima : " thank you vansh".

Vansh placing some twigs in the bonfire.

Vansh: "kisliye"

Riddhima : wo ...tum mujhe dekhne waps aaye na... isliye."

Vansh dramatically: " ye to mera farz tha"

And she laughed.

Vansh: "accha ek baat btao...tum camping place se chali kyu gyin thin"?

Riddhima: tumhari wjh se...tumne mujh

Par kitna gussa kiya tha...to mai bhi gussa ho kar chali gyi"

Vansh: "sorry"

Riddhima: "it's ok...or ek baat ke liye thanks"

Vansh: " yar ye tumhari thanks list kitni lambi hai....waise wo jo tum 1kg Modak bhagwan ji ko chadhane wali thin na ..thode se mujhe bhi de dena"

Riddhima: hwww ...tumne sab sun liya??

Vansh : han ab mai tumhe aise akele kaise chhor sakta tha isliye tumhare piche piche aa raha tha aur tumne jo bhi kaha wo maine saaaab sun liya....haan to tum kya kah rahi thin...1kg laddu ..nhi nhi..1 kg Modak......."

Immediately keeping her palm on his mouth riddhima screamed  

"vannnnnsh chup ho jao"

Vansh tried to continue with  his sentence but she didn't allowed him to do so... tightly closing his mouth by one hand she started beating him .

Suddenly vansh bit her palm and she immediately took her hand out of his mouth...🤣🤣

Riddhima : "ouch" and she again started beating him.

Vansh: "are maro nhi yar". And freed himself.

Riddhima( little angry): "tumne mujhe kaise kata"

Vansh said coming closer to riddhima.

"Bataun abhi kaise kata".

While feeling so close...she felt little shy.

Vansh avoiding her gaze and said

"Accha jao..tum  so jao"

Riddhima: "and tum??"

Vansh : "mai yahan bahar rahunga"

Riddhima : "saari raat??"

Vansh : "Hmm".

Riddhima : "to mai bhi nhi so rahi , yhi rhungi tumhare sath , or ye nhi smjhna ki mujhe dar lgta hai isliye mai andar nhi ja rhi...mujhe bilkul bhi dar nhi lgta".

Vansh chuckled : ok...yahin raho...lekin ek bat btaun tumhe "??

Riddhima : " Haan".

Vansh : "wo...wo..tumhare....."

Riddhima : " kya bol rahe ho vansh"?

Vansh : wo....tumahre piche....chipakali...."

Riddhima  (yelled)  : "mummmaa"
nd immediately getting up from her place run toward him...he started laughing.

" Vannnnsh ..mai tumhe nhi chhorne wali "....she exclaimed .. while trying to punch him she stumbled and fell..

Vansh  safely griping her hand they were lost in each others eyes... Riddhima's strands of hair were disturbing him to take a good look of her face.... extending his hands he removed theme and tucked it  behind her ears...she was completely lost in him.

Vansh was first to come out from the trance he immediately left her... little embarrassed they moved to their respective place.

After some hours Vansh put some twigs in the fire...and while looking beside smiled...she  was sleeping  soundly...he restarted his head on his sack.

Mid night some sounds awaken her...she saw him sleeping at a distance...that sounds were scarring her.

Riddhima moved near vansh.

"Vansh....vansh...vansh suno Na mujhe neend nhi aa rhi hai"...vansh?? She shook him.

Vansh in a half sleep : " yahan aao" he extended his hand.

Riddhima  slept next to him keep her head on his hand.... observing him kneely she smiled.

"He is sooo cute".

After sometime

"Vansh"??

Vansh was hardly able to open his eyes

"Haan".

Riddhima ( innocently) :" abhi bhi neend nhi aa rahi hai".

Vansh started patting her head...that made her to smile widely.

Vansh : " so gyi kya ya Lori bhi sunaun".

Riddhima ( giggling) : "nhi Lori nhi ...tumhari awaz sun kar sare janwar jungle se bhaag gye to..."

Vansh : hahahaha Very funny...chup chap so jao".

She chuckled and cuddel him tightly...in a second he realised a soft touch lips on his lips...he smiled under his throat but didn't open his eyes...he enjoyed that caressing touch wich was spurring  him slowly..now who will deny such a lovely invitation?? He too started responding her back.

His hands went on her back and he turned her down without breaking kiss..he was on top of her... after sometime they  breaked their  kiss...he softly kissed her forehead then her eyes....

She felt his warm  breath going away

She slowly opened her eyes and said with low voice.

"I m sorry" and again closed her eyes.

He was beside her...vansh  fixing his gaze on her face.

"Tumhare ghar me kon kon hai riddhima" .

"Mamma , papa nd mai"...but suddenly she opened her eyes..and...

"Lekin tum kyu puch rahe ho...mere dad se shikayat kroge kya...I m sorry na maine jaan puch kr kiss nhi kya wo dhokhe se ho gya... please dad se kuch bhi nhi khna..wrna wo meri shaadi krwa denge".

Vansh hugged her tightly and said " hain...tumhari shaadi krwa denge ..tab to zarur kahunga".

Riddhima pushed him ...she said.

"Tum bhot gande ho vansh...mere dad ko kyu btana hai tumhe ..kaha na dhoke se ho gya... please I m sorry..mai aisi waisi ldki nhi hun."

"Ab Jab kiss tumhe kiya  hai to shaadi bhi to tumhi se hi krunga naa..uske liye tumhare dad se permission to leni hi pdegi riddhima". And again kissed her forehead.

Hearing this she hugged him tightly.

"Sacchi...tum mujhse shaadi kroge"?? .she asked with joy.

Vansh : "yes....but kya tum mujhse shaadi krogi"?

Riddhima with teary eyes : "haan...lekin"?? She separated

"Kya hua riddhima..tum chup kyu ho gyin" he asked worriedly.

Riddhima : " agar mere dad ne mna kr diya to"..??

Vansh smiled wiping her tears and said

"Nhi krege, now smile"? Nd she smiled .

He opened his arms and she smilingly snuggle with him.

Vansh :  " ab so jao yar".

And they slept.

After a while.

"Vansh....o vansh ...is jungal me sach me sher nhi hai naa"? Riddhima lifting her head little and asked.

Vansh : "nhi hai riddhima....ab so jao".

Riddhima : "aur  cheetha????"

Vansh : " nhi".

Riddhima  : " tiger"???

Vansh : " nhi riddhima".

Riddhima : " Haathi"???

Vansh : " nhiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......so jao yar".

Riddhima : "fir bhaalu"????

Vansh : " nahi bola na riddhima".

riddhima " accha suno...koi snake to nhi aayega na "??

Now it was unbearable for him .

Vansh : " riddhima tumhare pas  kuch bhi nhi aa sakta ...siwaye mujh gareeb insan ke ... please raham kro ...so or sone do.." .

And he slept...but riddhima was not convinced.

"Vansh ...o vansh... suno Na vansh , agr ped par se kuch gir gya to..??".

Are yar ......tent me ja kar so jao yar.." he said with irritated.

Riddhima : but agr niche se kuch nikal aaya to....."

Vansh's sleep was already ran of while hearing this continues blabbering...
He inhaled a deep sigh nd pulled her closer.

Vansh : " tumhara muh band krne ka bas ek hi idea  hai mere pas.......and he sealed her lips with his lips.

The end.

*************************************

So guys ...read kr lena ... Rat ke
1 bje tak likha hai.... Grammar mistakes ko maaf kr dena dears....

Vote and comment zarur karna...🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 2.3K 11
143K 14.3K 81
Will Love ❀️ win over the destiny ??? Highest Ranking :- πŸ₯‡ #1 in #immj Dated : 17/05/2021 πŸ₯‡in Hastag #riddhima Dated : 05/07/2021 πŸ₯‡in #riansh ❀...
132K 9.9K 56
a riansh love fan fiction by anna😊