toxic love -RAFE CAMERON-

By rafesh0e

Kaylen and rafe have a love like none other. they care so deeply for one another, but will rafes anger/aggres... More

0
1. drunk words = sober thoughts
2. HMS POGUE
3. trapped inside
4. cockblock
5. ouch
6. needed to tell
playlist
7. mr.tattletail
8. surprise
9. migraine
10. brunch
11. boom
12. i saved you
13. not okay
14. accident
15. too far
16. bloody
17. break
18. scared
19. boat day
20. cheat
21. girls day
22. butthole cramps
23. leak
24. fight
25. its just a kiss
26. pinky promise
27. bday posts
28. birthday brunch
29. birthday party
30. security cameras
31. blood
32. cant be friends
33. talk
34. money
35. love me
36. pain
37. trever
38. tears
39. i love you
40. better now
41. missed you
42. stormy
43. stalker
44. scary
45. kill
47. anessa
48. friends
49. beach
50. not enough
51. get away
52. real
53. im ganna miss you
54. move in
55. good person
56. crazy in love
57. riley
58. tickles
59. leaving
60. trust
61. bad night
62. need you
63. scars
64. motorcycle
65. no
66.cant be
67. mad
68. hospital
69. baby
70. camping
71. obx
72. fights
73. the weeknd
74. forever
75. leave it
76. our story
epilogue
new book
new book!!

46. cuddles

2.9K 25 43
By rafesh0e

rafes pov:

its been about 20 minutes, kayeln was fast asleep but i wasn't. i was just rubbing her back while she slept.

my phone dinged, with a message i picked up the phone and oh- it wasn't my phone it was kaylens.

it didn't mean to be nosy but naturally i started to read the message that popped up.

trever:
hey, ik we haven't hung out in awhile and its late rn but would you wanna hang soon? i miss you <3

last time we hung out was super fun and i miss it lmao

what the fuck.

this was the guy she told me about.

was she talking to him? why did he send a heart? he misses her? was she cheating? no! she wouldn't cheat! or she would? i dont know.

fuck!

i needed to get my mind off of things.

i got out from under her and i was about to kiss her head but i was mad, she could've cheated on me with this trever dude.

i stormed out of her room (quietly) and left her house.

i got in my car and drove to "my spot"

i got out of the car and walked near the waterfall, admiring how beautiful it looked.

"hi mom" i say.

"i miss you a lot. its one of those days, when i wish you were here and could take me here" i say.

"well i wish you were here, everyday, but you know what i mean" i add.

"i wanted to update you, on a lot. i started to go to therapy, i think its really helping me. and i just did a 30 day rehab thingy which made me want to be no where near drugs right now, but my craving for alcohol is insane." i say.

"the only thing stopping me from drinking is kaylen, b-but i just found out she might like someone else? i dont know what to do mom."

"i really fucking need you right now. or at least one of your hugs." i say.

"sarah misses you to, i know it. a-and whezzie doesn't remember you much, but i know she whishes you were here. it really sucked for her. sarah helped with her first period, i helped with her first day of middle school and making sure she had a lunch to take. now she likes to be independent and hang out with her friends, she is going in to grade 8 after the summer." i say.

" im ganna tell her lots about you the next time i see you, and show her so many pictures. mom i really miss you. so much" i say.

i feel my eyes start to water so i bring my hand up and wipe away my tears.

"i hate rose, mom. shes so rude to me. she only cares abouts dads money and to be honest shes a total bitch. and i know i may just be saying this because i miss you, but even topper and kelce dont like her, they cant be biased" i say.

"i still have the teady bear you gave me, cuddles, in my bed, i sleep with it whenever im alone, it helps keep my calm when im stressed also." i say.

"anyways if you can hear me i love you. a lot. bye mom" i whisper.

i get back in my car and look before turning, i then drive to my house.

when i get home i need to fulfill my craving so i do.

i open a cabinet and grab a bottle of whiskey, pouring it in to a shot glass.

one shot wont hurt.

ive had 6 shots, and i felt, great, i may be a little drunk, but i felt great.

fuck kaylen if she wants to fuck another guy, and fuck therapy, and fuck rehab, fuck everything!

i walk up to my room and strip down to my boxers before getting in to my bed.

i grab ahold of cuddles, and hug it until i manage to fall asleep.

~

the next morning i woke up, and had no hangover, which was great.

i sigh as i see its only 5am.

i set down cuddles and go to brush my teeth.

i decide to go down to the gym in our house and work out.

i still wonder if she cheated on me.

im so confused.

alcohol is the only thing that can make me feel better right now but i cant, i promised kaylen i wouldn't, but what would that matter! she cheated on me!

i dont give a fuck what she says, she message definitely meant something.

a/n:

sorry for a short chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 500 26
what happens when two drug addicts seek comfort in eachother? "You are the only drug my system needs" - Rafe Cameron x fem oc
7.7K 63 9
You're good friends with JJ Maybank, but when all of a sudden you stop talking to him, it gets complicated.. what happens when this pushes you into t...
61.6K 415 29
Imagines of our favorite psycho boy 🤍 Requests are open <3
2.4K 44 6
Topper and Rafe fanfiction (requested) Sarah had always been the 'kook princess' but Kathrine was the Kook Queen. Everyone on the rich side of the is...