๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐š๐ซโœ”๏ธ

Por Mushwrites

*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down... Mais

NEW START
โ€ข Aesthetics โ€ข
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
๐Ÿ1
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
47
48
49
50
51
52
โ€ข EPILOGUE โ€ข

43

13.6K 1K 202
Por Mushwrites

Next Morning, sun was already shining, upon the sky, but the couple  were sleeping soundly, and peacefully, tangled in Eachother's arms.

It was 12 in the afternoon, but they were still, dozed off because they both slept late last night, Even Aayat didn't woke up she was hell tired, door bell buzzed, again and again, she scrunched her face, pulled the duvet till her head.

"Zaviyaar go check on the door" She mumbled in hoarse voice, pushed Zaviyaar slightly from back as she was sleeping hugging him from behind.

"Huh" Zaviyaar who was in deep sleep, didn't understand what was happening, he opened his one eye, getting conscious about the situation.

"Zavi someone is breaking the gate go check it out" Aayat muttered in sleep her eyes closed

"Aayat I'm sleeping, you go and check" Zaviyaar mumbled irritated, closing his eyes again.

"Zaviyaar jayen na, mera sar dard karha hai" Aayat whined pushing him from his back continuously, he hissed got up slowly removing the blanket.

(Zaviyaar go no, my head is aching)

"Some time, I think i have got  married to a kid only" he muttered under his breath, rubbing his eyes descending down from the shairs.

"Who the fuck is th-" He screamed, opening the door but immediately palm his ears hearing the shout.

"Surprisee" Yelled Eshal and Zahaan in union, while saad just laughed looking at them, Zaviyaar looked at him frowned.

"We thought to surprise you, but here are we getting surprise" Eshal commented teasingly looking at his half naked body, and Aayat name on her heart.

"Woah bhai, when did you get a tattoo, and that too, Aayat's name, umm hmmm" Zahaan smirked, pulled his leg touching the name which Aayat wrote.

Zaviyaar immediately hide the name with his palm, feeling awkward.

"i guess you both had a good time being alone" even Saad joined them, Zaviyaar was astonished his all sleep got vanished.

"Shut up guys, give me a break," He glared at the trio who were giggling, before Zaviyaar could tell them to get comfortable, they had already made themselves comfortable on sofa which were placed in the living room, rolling his eyes, he walked upstairs to wear his shirt to avoid getting embarrassed.

He quickly got changed in black plain shirt, he move close to Aayat, to wake her up but he heard the knock on the door, Eshal was standing showing her toothy smile.

"Can I wake her up please" she requested cutely, Zaviyaar smiled at her and bobbed his head in yes, knowing Aayat would feel content too.

So he just walked inside the washroom to wash his face, Eshal sat beside Aayat leaned near her ear.

"Guess who is here to meet you, Maasi" Eshal whispered grinning widely.

"Erm, let me sleep Eshal," Aayat muttered in sleeping remembering her voice she thought she's dreaming.

"Aayat wake up babe, you are not dreaming" Eshal screamed loudly in her ear, Aayat yelped getting scared and opened her eyes, too see Eshal smiling.

She looked at surrounding, it took her some seconds to get conscious.

"Eshal" Aayat yelled finally knowing it's Eshal and she jumped on her to hug her but Eshal told her slowly, she got confused but nonetheless she encircled her arms around her back, Eshal responded with the same intensity. Aayat was too happy seeing her best friend after a whole month, she felt like her half soul is back in her body, Both swayed left and right in the hug.

"I missed you so damn much Eshal, I'm so glad that you are here" Aayat pulled back from the hug joyfully, her eyes shimmering with tears.

"Same here, no need to cry, babe" Eshal replied smilingly, wiping her tears off.

"Hey! one sec why did you call me masi, or I was hearing things," Aayat asked frowned remembering it, Eshal nodded her head in no laughingly.

"You are going to be aunt, I'm pregnant babes" Eshal Admitted, placing her palm on her stomach, with a bright smile on her face.

"OH MY GOD" Aayat screamed, her eyes shot open in surprise, Embracing her once again, Eshal laughed loudly, her scream was so loud, Zaviyaar who was changing, got scared and came out quickly to see Aayat jumping on the floor.

"What's wrong? Why are you jumping Like a bunny now?" He asked her frowned , Aayat just ran towards him and jumped on him with a hug he fall backwards but balanced himself placing one Hand back on the wall, other holding her back.

They don't realise Eshal's presence who was a bit surprised, but happy watching them comfortable with Eachother, that reminded her the last time she saw them romancing, she need to ask Aayat what the current status of their relationship now.

"What's happening Aayat will you tell me now" Zaviyaar command as he moved back to see Aayat grinning like a fool.

"Zaviyaar I'm going to be aunt and you uncle" She told him getting overjoyed and excited.

"Yeah so it's alrig- wait WHAT " Zaviyaar answered first casually then screamed winded his eyes in surprise.

Zaviyaar eyes moved towards Eshal, She nodded her head in yes, pointing finger at her stomach shyly.

"Congratulations" Zaviyaar said with a smile taking her in a side hug, she responded back with a cute smile, Aayat and Zaviyaar wanted to congratulate saad too, so they were going when Zaviyaar held her Aayat wrist stopping her.

"You go ahead, I need a minute with her" He said looking at Eshal, Aayat looked at Zaviyaar raising her eyebrows in question.

"Sure, you can take more than a minute we are here only" Eshal replied with a mischievous grin, and winked at Aayat, she disappeared from there.

"What? Do you need something " she asked looked at him.

"Yes i need my wife's attention" He replied pulling her closer banging their bodies together.

"So kiddish Zavi "'Aayat giggled looking at his baby face and pulled his cheek.

"What I'm serious, you best friend just landed and you forgot me already" Zaviyarar complained with a frown, Aayat was just feeling awww, looking at his antics.

"Don't be jealous hubby, you will have all my attention" She replied standing on her toes, dropping a kiss on his jaw.

"You'll have to or else, it won't take me a second to throw them out" Zaviyaar replied to her staring in her eyes, Aayat just giggled knowing he won't do it.

"Done deal" She replied smilingly at him, Zaviyaar too smiled looking at her face.

"Now let's go, they all must be waiting" she said move to leave, but didn't let her go pulled her closer, enclosed his arms around her waist.

"First I need a kiss here" he whispered taping on his lips leaning towards her, Aayat looked a him disbelief.

"Zaviyaar not right now, they all are downstairs alone" She said, trying to come out from his grip.

"Soch lo Biwi,  I won't let you go, and you won't be able to come out from my grip" he challenge her with a smirk, Aayat sighed moved towards him he losses his grip.

She pecked his lips and turned to leave, Zaviyaar pulled her back before she could realize he was already kissing her, he loved her like there was no tomorrow, they moved back from the kiss, Aayat blinked her eyes and swayed a little feeling dizzy,  cause of intensity of the kiss.

"How can you kiss me like this" she complained slapping his arm, he laughed at her adorable face, and red scarlet cheeks, throwing his arm around her shoulders he took her in a side hug, both walked down.

Saad, Zayan and Eshal were talking, roaming their eyes on penthouse, then waiting for the couple, they saw them descending down from the stairs, laughingly, they looked happy and so comfortable then before they thought admiring them.

"You both took more then one minute I'm impressed" Eshal mocked at them, Zaviyaar just rolled his eyes, Aayat glared at her.

"Congrats bro happy for you" Zaviyaar took saad in bro hug, and not leaving this chance Aayat too hugged him from behind.

"I'm so happy I'm going to be a Maasi" Aayat professed feeling happy.

"Excuse me? You are my sister first, so you are going to be phupho" Saad told her, Aayat nodded but earning a glare from Eshal she don't know what to say.

"She's my best friend, cum sister, cum soul sister, see she has more relations with me, so she's going to be Maasi" Eshal replied glaring at saad, saad also argued back, and Zahaan just held his head looking at them.

"Listen guys, she's not becoming Maasi, or phupho, she'll be chachi of the child, as she's my wife." Zaviyaar announced it, side hugging Aayat.

"Okay, guys I'm happy that I have three relationships with a baby, so first let him come then he'll only decide"'Aayat said as Eshal was about to argue again, hearing her, they accept it.

"Cousin, I missed you so much, there was no one whom i can tease"'Zahaan said, took Aayat in a hug, she smiled at first then slapped his back.

"That's why you missed me idiot" She replied breaking the hug, he shrugged before pulling her cheeks.

Then Zaviyaar asked them to get freshen-up and comfortable so they could talk calmly, agreeing to him they left to the guests room, And Zaviyaar called the butlers, he can't let Aayat work, so even they walked towards their bedroom.

Zaviyaar decided it take a bath, so he moved inside the washroom, Aayat thought to clean their room a little bit, she fold the quilt properly, and set the bedsheets too, taking zaviyaar's T-shirt she put it asides to get washed, she will take it into the washing area with her clothes.

Zaviyaar came out shirtless, running his hand through his wet hair, every time Aayat see him bare, her heart beat her quickened, she took a long breath to calm herself, seeing him roaming without shirt so many times, she got used to it, but still her feelings are the same or should i say growing.

She just took her clothes and head inside the washroom, only to bang her face on His chest absentmindedly, she gasped as she felt her lips touch his chest, even Zaviyaar felt a current passing through his body.

"Sorry i-was-just " she stammered lost in her feelings.

"Sushhh, why are you saying sorry, it's alright it happens" he replied to her placing his finger on her lips.

"And to be honest i felt a current passing through, with you one touch," He said raising her chin with her finger to lock their eyes, and she shied at his words, Zaviyaar bent down and dropped a kiss on her head.

"I felt the same too" she whispered to him, and blushed, Zaviyaar wrapped his arm around her, taking her in a hug, Aayat responded it with the same intensity, clutching his shirt tightly in her grip controlling the changes which were happening in her body, Zaviyaar who understand her feelings without even words, rubbed her back to calm her.

After Aayat got freshen-up, changed in a beautiful, skirt, a plain yellow crop top, long printed skirt, She had dried her hair and kept them open, she didn't wore any makeup or jewellery just a heart shaped pendant, nose ring and rings, she looked simple and beautiful. She wore yellow, flats shoes to complete her look.

Zaviyaar too wore a casual Gray, coloured shirt and jeans.

They both walked down, Aayat walked to kitchen to look at the preparation, Zaviyaar just rolled his eyes at her, he walked behind her like a baby who want attention.

Aayat was talking to the butlers, she already told them the menu, and they had prepared everything, when Zaviyaar entered the kitchen, they looked at their boss, Zaviyaar gestured them with his eyes to leave, and they immediately did.

"Zavi what's this behaviour, they were working and you send them out" Aayat said frowning at him.

"Here I'm finding ways to spend alone time with you, and you are complaining" he answered, making an annoyed face.

"I'm not finding ways, it's just we have some guests and it doesn't look nice Zavi, that they are here to meet us and we are just busy with Eachother only" she replied trying to make him understand her point.

"Aayat if you don't want to spend time with me you can say it clearly" He said annoyed.

"It's not that, i just thought we should give them attention too" Aayat replied moving towards him but he moved backwards

"Fine, if that's what you want, I'll focus on them only till the time they are here" Zaviyaar told her, with an irritating expression, left from the kitchen in a bad mood.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

How did find the chapter?

How much you guys are excited for next?

Shower lot's of love and comments🫶🏻

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

Love and Lies Por Bitsy

Ficรงรฃo geral

42.3K 3.2K 31
**SPIN OFF OF MARRIED TO MY BEST FRIEND** LOVE...The feeling that makes you feel complete. And once blessed with it, you do everything to cherish it...
189K 14.1K 58
โ—Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. โ—#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAHโ— //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
575K 26.6K 22
"Y-ye a-aap k-kya..., (W-what a-are y-you..)" I abruptly shut up as I saw him giving me a hard look through the mirror. Lowering my eyes, I tried my...