Marinette Luthor

By Princessmoon130

The Luthor are like the Agrésté of the Gotham, U.S. Mother is the head designer, and My Father handles the bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Schedule update
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 Part 1
About the new chapter
Chapter 25
Update on Marinette Luthor
Chapter 26

Chapter 24 Part 2

799 28 2
By Princessmoon130

Previously on Marinette Luthor

"Hey look at the time. We have to go if we don't want to be late." Marinette told Cholè as she gathered her things.

"Marinette, it's just a casual hangout." Cholè said as she also got her stuff together.

"There is nothing casual about hanging out with your boyfriend." Marinette stated to her.

"Jon, not my boyfriend." Cholè retorted.

"Yet!" Marinette says with a small smile.

As they walked out of their room Cholè huffed at Marinette's comment.

3rd POV

The next day after they hangout with the boys.

Everyone was in the hall which led to their rooms.
By the elevator stood Miss Bustier and she announced what they are going to be doing today.

"Okay everyone, as you know the Gala is in a few days, and we have been invited. Although we didn't know this before we traveled so I don't expect any of you to have packed any formal wear."

"So what are we expected to wear?" Rose questioned.

"I was getting to that. On behalf of the Luthor we are going to be renting some of their clothes and today we are going to the store to pick out an outfit for the Gala."She finished explaining.

After she made that announcement there was a ton of exclamation from the class.

"Are you serious!"

"That's amazing!"

"Did you know about this Mari?"

"Maybe"

Everyone started to chat with their friends talking about what they wanted to wear.

"Okay, everyone settles down. Calm down. I know everyone is excited but I need to get through something before we leave. We are splitting up into boys and girls the boys will be going with one on Mr. Wayne's son.

I am not sure which one is going to be coming but I do know that whichever one that is coming will be taking that boys to a separate building to get there clothes and then we all meet back up around 2 o'clock at the food court to leave to get ready for dinner with everyone."

Miss Bustier explained to everyone.

And with that everyone went for buffet brunch in the dinner room.

After everyone ate and got all the stuff that they needed they were good on the bus.

At the Luthor's Store 

"Okay guys, this is it. We will all meet back here at 2 and have fun." Miss Bustier says as everyone goes with their group. 

The girls are seen looking around the store to see what they like. While you see Marinette sitting down on her phone.

Cholè POV

"Mari, what do you think?" I showed her the dress. 

"Oooo, this is perfect. Jon is going to literally die when he sees you!" She exclaimed. 

"I know it is perfect. But Jon not even coming to the Gala." I told her.

"What, why not?" She asked.

"I'm not quite sure, he said something along the lines of 'I'm busy that day, I am not going to be in town' but when I asked him to elaborate he just changed the topic. I don't know Mari, maybe I try too hard for him to like me and I don't think it's working. Plus I feel like he is hiding something from me, but I shouldn't even be worrying myself about this because he is not my boyfriend." I responded.

"Yeah but he is your friend and you care for him. Plus that boy likes you just as much as you like him, I wouldn't be surprised if he likes you even more. So don't worry about him and focus on yourself cuz you are going to have the best time at the Gala." 

She told me, which made me give her a soft smile as I went to buy the dress cuz I loved the dress and I didn't want to just rent it when I can buy it and use it for another time. 

Ayla POV

I was looking at some dresses, I found one but it was not in my size.

I was looking for a worker but I couldn't ask if they had a different size.

I was looking around.

I didn't find anyone but I did see Mari and Cholè talking.

I will have to admit it is a little weird seeing them talking like friends.

I am getting used to it but it is still a little weird.

I walked up to them and asked them "Do you guys know where the worker is?"

"I think one of them went on a break and the other one is in the back looking for something for Alix and Mylène." Cholè told me.

"Do you need something I can get for you?" Mari asked.

"Uhh yeah, do you know if they have my size in this dress?" I responded to her.

"Yeah, let me check." She told me taking the dress in my hand.

Marinette POV

I went to the back to check for Alya size. I didn't see anything in this part of the store.

But went I went to look in an another part but I heard someone came up to me I couldn't see who it was because my back was turned but they started to yelling at me saying

"What are you doing back here! The store does not allow people to be here. You need to leave or I am going to call the security." The lady exclaimed.

My back was facing her so she didn't see my face. I guess that this happened often at the store. I thought it was a worker but when I turned around it was some random lady.

I know she wasn't a worker because every worker has a pin that I design for people to know who works there cuz they don't have uniforms.

"Excuse me?" I questioned her.

"Ma'am, only workers are allowed back here and you are not a worker." She told me.

"Then you should be leaving cuz you're not a worker plus the store is closed. It is only open to certain people." I told her.

"I think you're mistaken. I am one of the special people that are supposed to be in here and you are not, you are not working nor are you one of the current people who are supposed to be here so you need to leave before I call Management." She said.

"Okay fine I will leave but what is your name?" I asked her.

"Carrie. Now leave!" The lady now known as Carrie.

"Oh, and by the way, Carrie. I'm Marinette, Marinette Luthor." I told her.

"Yeah right." Carrie said, laughing at me.

"Oh there you are, Miss. Luthor, all your friends are waiting to leave. It's almost 2." Mariah said walking in the back. 

"What are you doing back here? The store is closed." Mariah said.

While she said that I looked at my watch and it was 1:30. We got here at 12 o'clock.

"I will be right there can you please escort Miss Carrie out of the store. I need to find this dress in Ayla's size. And please call me Marinette." I told Mariah motioning to Carrie and the dress in my hand.

"Of course Mis-" I gave her a look.

"Marinette right away." Mariah said, turning around and motions Carrie to follow her.

I turned back around and found Ayla size. I wrapped and packed it for and walked out where I can see the rest of the girls watching confused as Carrie being escorted out of the store.

I walked up to them and asked "Did everyone find something that they liked? Oh Ayla here you go, I wrapped and packed it for you."

I heard a lot of

"Yeah"

"Yup"

"Yes"

"Definitely"

"Thanks Mari"

Which I replied with "Of course, it was my pleasure. It was the least of my problems. I'm just happy that you guys got something that you like."

"Okay, now that everyone is done. We can meet the boys at the food court." I told them as I led them to the food court.

"Hey Mari?" I heard someone called out.

"Yeah"

"Do you know who was with the boys?" Juleka asked.

"I'm not sure."  I said.

Authors Note

Thanks you guys for your patience as I re-wrote this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed! Have a great day evening or night wherever you are in the world or went your reading this. And thanks so much for all the reads, votes and comments you guys put I really enjoyed reading you comments. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 709 11
Bridgette and Marinette are twins but they aren't your usual twins. At a young age they learned how to survive at a young age from living in Gotham...
15.4K 434 24
She's a miraculous hero from Paris 🐞 He's a former assassin from Gotham 🗡️ But what if they had fallen in love unexpectedly? And they had met befor...
24.6K 875 20
After the defeat of all its original villains, Gotham has been declared to be the safest city in the world. But not more than a year after, the city...
12.4K 184 21
Hello everyone, welcome to my story, this is also my first story and I would like to first inform you that I do not own any of the characters, moreov...