Butterflies 🦋

By hopelesslyanIdiot

this is just a short story it's also my first I cannot spell and my punctuation is bad so this is going to su... More

Hangover?
Not A Hangover
The Hospital
The House Of Asmodeus
Nightmares
New And Improved
Phonecall
A Week
The House Of Mammon
Low Battery
Interrogation
A Long Fucking Story
Trust
Calm Before The Storm
The Contract
The Moment You've All Been Waiting For
The Date
The Warning
A Shot In The Dark
An Eye For An Eye
The Dead
Open Eyed
...Click...
Pocket Sized Trade
Deja Vu

A Long Fucking Story II

941 26 11
By hopelesslyanIdiot

[I am no longer trying to follow canon, it's an au at this point]

"The King is going to arrive tomorrow!!!"
A teenaged blitzo shouted at fizzarolli, he was bouncing with joy.

The two were in fizzarollis trailer, well technically it was his mothers trailer but she was never really around. More specifically they were in fizzarollis bedroom sitting on the dusty old mattress fizzarolli called a bed.

The old cracked window just above his bed let the deep green moonlight shine across the room, bathing the room in a nightly glow.

Fizzarolli chuckled "I'll be a liar if I say I'm not shaking with excitement!"

"We need to think of a good act that'll catch his attention!" Blitzo says, standing up and spinning around a few times.

"I dunno blitzo, I mean, you can definitely perform but I don't think I stand a chance." Fizzarolli spoke with a small smile on his face, but his tone of voice gave away his slight heartbreak.

Blitzo stopped for a moment, sitting down next to fizz "what do you mean? Why can't you tell your jokes?"

"I can tell my jokes sure, but mammon is looking for performers not comedians"

"I think with your jokes and my performing combined, we'd be a perfect duo for him to pick!" Blitzo says

"Yeah?"

"Fuck yeah!"

The next morning, the two imps could be found with the horses, fizzarolli was filling water buckets for them to drink out of and blitzo was makings sure each horse had a proper amount of carrots and wheat and all the other shit horses eat.

"I can't believe this is actually happening!" Blitzo says as he feeds buttermilk the horse an apple

"It almost doesn't feel real" fizzarolli giggled, he turned and shut the hose off before picking up a water filled bucket to carry to the horses pen.

Suddenly, their was a shout and someone came running around the corner of the horses pen, they slammed into fizzarolli causing him to fall backwards and dump the bucket of water all over blitzo.

"Ah! Motherfucker!"

"Shit! Blitzo I'm sorry!"

The demon who caused all of this shouted again "king mammon is here!! He's here!!" While Still running away

"Watch where you're running bozo!" Blitzo shouted before he realized what the bozo demon was shouting.

"Blitzo! Did you hear that shit?!" Fizzarolli shouted

"Um, fuck yeah!" Blitzos eyes lit up

Both of the imps turned and ran in the direction the other demon had come from, making a sharp turn blitzo slammed into something, or someone.

"Hey! Watch it bitch!" Blitzo shouted, not Knowing who he was talking too, fizzarolli just stared in shock, not sure what to do.

Blitzo opened his eyes and slowly but surely, he looked up.

"K-king mammon! H-hi!" He stuttered nervously, backing up slowly.

King mammon slowly looked down, he never seemed to stop smiling, or even blink.

He was quiet for a moment, simply staring at blitzo.

"Hmm, well I suppose I'll let it slide just this once, seeing as you had your eyes closed, and you're a bit too pathetic to kill." He spoke before quickly turning on his heel and walking away.

Blitzo stood there for a second, temporarily stunned, then his face absolutely lit up and he turned to fizzarolli. "Oh my fucking shit! He spoke to me!" Blitzo exclaimed with joy

Fizzarolli smiled at him "he even said he'd let it slide! He doesn't usually do that!"

The two squealed like pathetic fangirls and then ran off to the tent so that they could get ready to preform for mammon.

Once everything was ready, the imps got into place, there was a whistle, and the show was on!

Blitzo and his sister, barbie wire, who was holding onto fizzarolli, swung down from the trapese, at the same time, their horses buttermilk, biscuit, and dumbass, yes the horses name is dumbass, ran out from behind curtains, they landed hand stands on their horses backs.

The horses ran around in a circle before bucking the imps off and running away, the imps land in a perfect pyramid, with fizzarolli on top.

The crowd laughs and cheers, the imps somar Sault down and each find a bouncy ball to balance on top of.

They laugh and tell jokes and do tricks and soon enough the show is over, the imps take a bow and return backstage.

"That was awesome! Mammon totally saw and is going to ask me to work for him!" Blitzo says a bit loudly as he collapses into a pile of hay.

"I hope he liked my jokes" fizzarolli says

"You two need to worry about making it on your own, not working for someone" barbie says and reaches for a bucket of water

"Whaddya mean?" Blitzo asks

"You always worry about working for someone else, why not work for yourself?" Barbie says, drinking water from the bucket

"Barbie I don't think you understand how jobs work" fizzarolli says

Barbie shrugs and continues drinking horse water, fizzarolli makes a face.

A few minutes later the imps exit the tent, they start walking in the direction of the trailer park but before they can make it out of the circus they see king mammon.

Barbie starts walking faster, mumbling that she just wants to get to her mamas trailer so she can go to bed, blitzo grabs fizzarollis hand and slows down.

"Maybe he'll want to talk to me!" Blitzo whispers

"Huh?"

"Us! Maybe mammon will want to talk to us!" Blitzo corrects himself

The two walk a bit slower, and eventually they can no longer see barbie, but behind them they hear a voice.

"Hey, you, imp!" A slimey voice calls out

The two ims turn around to see mammon pointing at them, they look at each other and then run over to mammon.

"Us?" Blitzo says, both imps bowing to the king.

"No, him." Mammon speaks, pointing to fizzarolli.

"Huh?" Blitzo murmurs, confused

"I want to speak to your friend with the broken legs, not you." Mammon sneers

Fizzarolli is shocked and confused, why in heaven did mammon want to speak to him?

"H-huh?!"

"Yes yes I know, come this way." Mammon cackles, turning and heading to a more private area behind the circus tent.

Fizzarolli follows, blitzo does not, fizzarolli is too shocked and excited to realize.

Mammon abruptly stops, and fizzarolli almost bumps into him but manages not too, mammon waves his hand in the air and a rolled up sheet of paper appears out of green smoke.

The paper unfurls, and reaveals itself as a contract.

"Just write your name on this and you'll get everything you have ever wanted!" Mammon speaks quickly

Fizzarolli raises an eyebrow at him "could you be a bit more specific?" He wanted to ask questions but he also didn't want to lose this offer.

"You sign your name, and you work for me, then you get rich and famous and everyone willlove you." Mammon waves a dismissive hand.

"What do you get?" Fizzarolli asks

"I get a star performer and some of the money you make." He says

"How much?"

"However much you end up being worth"
Mammon waves his other hand and a pen appears next to fizzarollis head.

"So? Is it a deal?" Mammon asks

Fizzarolli hesitates for a moment, but still grabs the pen.

He reaches out towards the contract and the green smoke appears around his hand, he starts to write his name, but the green smoke writes the rest of it for him.

[1,252 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 284 11
𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕠 𝕒𝕔𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝! Y/n is a Hellhound, the lowest of the low in Hell's...
6.2K 255 25
this story is a fan story of fizz and Asmodeus from helluva boss.. this is my first story so tell me what you think of the first few chapters I will...
13.9K 283 17
Happy Valentines Day! Today I present to you my latest Valentines day story of a new pairing I've created, It's something I want to make ever since A...
577 35 8
|| The heart of Home, Wally Darling, becomes reclusive suddenly. And a once-welcoming neighborhood is now a shell of itself. Trying to find safety in...