Truth Or Dare With KISS (35)

By MoonWalkerFan1998

The THIRTY-FIFTH edition to my truth or dares with the hottest band in the world. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
πŸ₯³BONUS CHAPTER!πŸ₯³

Chapter Seven

109 5 0
By MoonWalkerFan1998

(*Today is Anubis's very first day of school, and he is excited about it*)

(*7:00 a.m*)

Me: Okay everybody! Today, is Anubis's very first day of preschool.

(*Everyone claps their hands in applause*)

Anubis: *looks up at everyone and giggles*

Vinnie: You're gonna have so much at preschool, Anubis.

Me: Yes, your father is right. And maybe, you can tell me all about it when you come home because I wanna know what all kinds of fun things you get to do.

Anubis: *smiles* Okie Momma.

Paul: Um...Quick question. Why do you want to know all about what Anubis gets to do at his preschool.

Me: *smile* Oh, that's because I didn't get to go to preschool when I was his age.

Vinnie: Why? *is a bit confused*

Me: Because my parents couldn't find one that was right for me. I think it had something to do with my disability.

Anubis: *is sitting on the carpet next to Tiger, Cheetah, and Lynx*

Cinnamon the cat: *meows and allows the kids to pet her*

Me: Anubis, honey. Please don't touch Cinnamon.

Anubis: *looks at Vinnie, and that at me*

Vinnie: *smiles and then picks up Anubis and sits him down in his lap* We don't want you to get cat hair all over your brand new school clothes.

Me: Don't worry, you can still play with Cinnamon after you come home. After you change out of your school clothes, of course.

Suzy: What time do you two have to drop off Anubis at his preschool?

Me: Hmm...

Vinnie: I can check the schedule on my phone.

(*The Ankh Warrior takes out his phone that has a golden phone cover with an ankh on the back of it and looks at it*)

Vinnie: We'll have to leave at around 30 minutes after seven. Because preschool starts at exactly 8:00 in the morning.

Me: Okay, so we're good for right now. Anubis, we need the make sure that have your stuff together before we leave, okay?

Anubis: Okie Momma! *goes with me and Vinnie to put his school stuff in his backpack*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 209 35
How far are you willing to go for love?
10.2K 605 71
***This is a continuation of the story from Kiss: Casablanca High School, so read that first if you want! It's not necessary to but it would help*** ...
3.5K 57 28
The TWENTY-EIGHTH book to my truth or dare seres with the hottest band in the world.
4.1K 44 17
|πšπ™΄πš€πš„π™΄πš‚πšƒ π™²π™»π™Ύπš‚π™΄π™³| 𝙸 πš πš’πš•πš• πš˜πš—πš•πš’ πš‹πšŽ πšπš˜πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ 𝟺 πš˜πš›πš’πšπš’πš—πšŠπš• πš–πšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš›πšœ - π™°πšŒπšŽ π™΅πš›πšŽπš‘πš•πšŽπš’ - π™ΆπšŽπš—πšŽ πš‚πš’...