The Billionaires Heartbeat

By fumilayo2001

I hate you and will never ever fall in love with a gold digger and whore... so please stay far away from me i... More

Authors note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors note
Chapter 8

chapter 7

2 1 0
By fumilayo2001

SAVANNAH

         I woke up and found out I was on my bed and I tried recollecting my last memory and I realized I slept off in Giovanni car but how I got to my bed I don't really know but am guessing Gio carried me or Maria did... Am having this feeling something is going to happen but I don't know what it is... I left the room and went downstairs for dinner and I was surprised again to see Giovanni wearing an apron and cooking... "Hi what are you cooking and before I forget thanks for bringing me up to my room" I said. He just shrugged his shoulders without answering me and told me to sit down for dinner which I did but I was sad he could not just say you are welcome..

During dinner, everything was quiet and peaceful and I was grateful we were done. I stood up to pack the plates and wash them but Gio stopped me and I thought he wanted to say I should not bother washing them only for him to tell me to wash the plates very well and not a single dirt must be on the plates. I got furious and shouted at him how dare you say I can't wash plates well and we're did you get that nonsense idea from, I could not control myself again and I began crying and to my dismay, he hugged me and apologized for what he said.. "My lovely wife I was only pulling your legs but you took it too far am really sorry pls forgive your sexy husband" he said... I was shocked he could apologize to someone like me despite his hatred towards me and it got me smiling and happy. "Ok I forgive you on one condition" I told him... "Ok what is the condition" my lovely wife he said.. I want you to take me out for ice cream tomorrow please  I told him and all he did was laugh because of the way I did my face and to my surprise he agreed and I was happy that I jumped on him to hug him and he hugged me back.

After everything, I was in my room laying down on my bed thinking of the new relationship we have now and I am happy we are progressing even though he might not love me, I just hope we could still be friends and with that I drifted off to sleep thinking of how tomorrow would be like.....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 13K 34
Her marriage was fixed which was an arrange marriage but she moved to London for pursuing her career and dreams and after that she would marry. But i...
413K 46.5K 28
"๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’”, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–" ...
276K 1.6K 3
๐š๐šž๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š”๐šŠ ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š–๐šŠ "๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ...
672K 33.9K 28
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ~ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...