My King's Bet

Creationsinbooks

It all started with a bet... From strangers to lovers. Friends to enemies... Follow this journey and get cap... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 9

8 1 1
Creationsinbooks

Sabastian's POV
The smile Chris is giving me is making me feel butterflies. No matter what I can't resist him. I'm certain this is going to go well I mean we're just dropping notes off after all. I looked at Chris before and he seemed intimidated about this place so I grabbed his hand. I don't ever want him to feel afraid of no place or nobody. I'd risk everything I have to make sure he feels safe. I guess now I'm being a bit over the top but I'm starting to become more nervous about tomorrow. Chris is mine and anyone who stands in the way of that will eventually fall.

Now that we've reached my workplace's door, we decided to let our hands go plus it makes it easier to hand in these notes.

Then all of a sudden my heart makes me gasp for air. I can see the receptionist. I'm looking at her and again she's staring but either way, I have to face her so she can tell my boss I'm here. I headed forward and headed toward her desk. Chris followed behind me. I felt really small as she gazed down at me from what seemed to be her high chair. I'm starting to feel sweat emerge down my forehead. I'm trying to be confident in front of Chris after all I have nothing to hide. I looked down and grabbed my notes only to hear...

"HELLO, ma'am I'm Chris! It's such an honour to be here! I came along for a walk as he handed in his notes. I have to say miss I like your outfit it looks, Devine. Anyways enough about me miss I know you're dying to ask more about me but except for me being a wannabe illustrator that's all to tell. On the brighter side of things... How you doing?" He winked at her as he said this. I'm stunned. Chris is like a hyper little monkey and it's adorable. I started to giggle since he flirted with her but deep down I know the truth about him.

Unfortunately, the receptionist didn't respond to him. Although her glares have gone to Chris which has taken the pressure off me.

"Ma'am I'm here to see him. I have some notes I'd like to hand in. Please can you ask him to come downstairs as you can see I'm with company so I won't be able to pursue any further on these premises". Chris looks once again confused. I'll explain later.

Her attention turned back onto me with her owl-like eyes piercing me. "Okay. Sabastian he's on his way down" she then turned back to her notebook on her desk. I'm relieved that's over with. I looked at Chris and said let's go to the stairs so we can wait for him of course he agreed. When we arrived at the stairs my boss emerged from above and Chris was captivated to see someone within his creative field who so high up his eyes were fulfilled with wonder. I gazed back at the receptionist as Chris was looking up at my boss and I noticed a girl was standing with the receptionist. She glanced at me. I swear she looked familiar to familiar in fact it looked a lot like-

"Sabastian my dear boy! Welcome back to earth. I said this is your day off so what are doing here?" That's a nice greeting I suppose. "Sir, I'd like you to meet Chris here he's a great illustrator just starting and I wish to give him a chance to illustrate my next book. I'd also like to hand in these notes on what the next book will be". He grabbed the notes from my hands with a serious look and gazed over them.

"Sabastian this book is a non-fiction story... You know this isn't our Sector" I'm going to interrupt him. "Sir, it may not be our sector but I know a good book when I see it and this one stands a great chance against the competitors and stepping out of our comfort zone for a change could make a big difference. This idea deserves a chance. Please give it that". His serious look turns into a grin. "Your never wrong Sabastian. I'll let you do this. You do have the authority after all" he started to giggle when he said this to me but Chris just looked baffled. I guess my reputation perceives me. The guy is still my boss either way.

"Chris is it? Have you ever done anything like this before?" While these two spoke I looked back at the receptionist to see if the girl was still there but unfortunately not. "Oh no sir I've never done anything like this but I do create illustrations at home. I can show you a portfolio of my work tomorrow if this helps" I can hear the nervous tone in Chris's voice. "No that won't be necessary if Sabastian trusts you then that's good enough for me. I have to say it's nice to meet you" I looked back since it sounded like the conversation was coming to a close.

"Sabastian I know you gave me these notes but I have a meeting to attend too. I want to have a better read of these so please can you place them on my desk in my office. Chris can go with you. Afterwards please get some rest okay and let me know the outcome of that phone call". Oh I can show Sabastian around a bit then. "Yes, sir I will thankyou." Smiling at me he said "Here are the notes and the key. I'll see you tomorrow. I wish I could have a break I'm in this meeting for 2 hours. Cya both it's been a pleasure to meet you Chris." Chris grabbed and shook his hand "the pleasure was mine sir". I'm glad he had the chance to meet my boss I feel like they would be good friends.

I placed the key in my pocket and headed up the stairs as my boss headed down for his meeting. Chris followed me while looking through the glass windows as we go up the stairs since they show the artist's Sector as you look through them. I think he belongs here.

We reached the door to my boss's office so I reached into my pocket to grab the key and then the next minute I can feel Chris's body heat engage with mine...

Chris's POV
Sabastian's hiding something. I'm sure of it. How come his boss says he has the authority and laughs? Why did he say if I'm enough for Sabastian he doesn't need to see my work? Now I'm feeling lost with who he is. This is just leading me back to the thought of how famous of a writer could he be. I mean meeting his boss was an honour but Sabastian looked as if he could be his boss. I'm losing it. I do indeed on the other hand want to find out more about his reputation. One thing's certain if this mans to afraid to tell me about his profession then I'm just going to have to force it out of him in my own ways.

I decided to lean into Sabastian to give him a taster of this medicine just in case he wishes to enlighten me beforehand on his career which of course I had to tease him a little first. I whispered into his ear... "I've never kissed a celebrity before. Will you show me what it's like? Afterwards I'd like a little go and it doesn't have to be on your lips". Okay, I realised that was cringe after saying it but like I always say I'm never good on the talking part of things. I'm better in action instead.

Sabastian looked at me and smiled... "Later my precious" he then opened the door and headed inside. I begin to think to myself that he never denied being a celebrity. I'm nothing compared to him.

I followed him inside and for the love of fudge, his boss's office was huge. I watched Sabastian as he headed over to his boss's huge wooden desk in the middle of the room. The room was box-shaped and had a huge window in the back centre wall. The was a tree-like plant on the left side of his office with photographs on the left-hand wall followed by a shelf full of books. I decided to head over to the shelf for a closer look I mean who wouldn't like to see what your partner's boss reads...

I grabbed this blue hardback leather one that was leaning to the left. The book was named "The government's hidden truths" as intriguing as that sounds it was the author's initials that got my attention. "S.J" could this be Sabastian? All of these books on that shelf have those initials... "Sabastian" I shouted this questionably and got his attention. "These books. Are these yours? They remind me of the paranormal one you've mentioned". Sabastian grabbed a different book from the shelf and smirked at me. "Yes Chris, these are mine. I've never been in here so I never knew he was a fan. I wonder if this is why he hired me..."

Now is my chance to ask him about his fame. "Are you a well-known author? If you don't mind me asking". He placed the book down and responded "yes I suppose you can say that. My books are usually best-sellers. I have the experience to run this place but at the moment I'd rather not have that much responsibility. I mean just writing books is enough for me. You see my initials are S.J which means Sabastian Jackson. I'd rather use my initials rather than my whole name since it helps keep my family inconspicuous. I'm basically a hidden celebrity in your terms".

I knew he was famous. I just hope I can create illustrations up to his standard I mean he's not even seen my work yet. Now I know at least.

Thinking of his initials I do indeed like his name. I mean if we get married I wish to take his name over mine.

I'm a little gutted he opened up so early since I wanted to tease him some more.

Sabastian headed back over to his boss's desk and placed his notes there. I couldn't stop looking at his back end. I feel like a love spell has been cast on me and every move he makes is in sexy slow motion even if it is just him placing papers down.

I walked over to him and since he has his back facing me, I placed my hands on his waist and whispered "Sabastian I need you and I need you now". He turned his head towards me and said you'll always have my consent but my boss has cameras. I laughed like that was going to stop me. "Then I'll just have to make it look like I'm dancing with you" After he smiled he said to give it your best shot. I have to admit as turned on as I am right now I was a little concerned about his boss finding out we're in a relationship but making it look like a dance can't be that hard...

I stepped in closer to his body from behind and thought to myself how can we have some fun out of sight? This was a failure of a plan but deep down I don't think we cared. I felt myself beginning to harden up. To remain hidden I decided to keep my hands on his waist this way I can guide him any way I wanted to. Then I started. I started to grind him from behind moving his back end all over me. I started moaning a little but it also seemed weird I mean I don't want to get him fired. I then moved my right hand to the front of his pants and unclipped that stupid belt. The fear of his boss is still in me so I stopped.

I apologised to Sabastian and fixed his belt I really don't want to risk his career but the man did say later so later it will be. I can be many things but one thing I aspire to be a gentleman.

Sabastian smiled with rosy cheeks and stated that we should leave. I agreed and followed him as he went back out through the door and watched as he locked it back up.

We then headed down the stairs but looking at Sabastian can't stop looking at the receptionist. I hope he's okay she does seem like a strict lady...

Sebastian's POV
That was a new experience... My boss's office is a kinky idea but perhaps next time I bring him to my own...

I'm currently holding the keys since I'm going to hand them to the receptionist but I'm still keeping my eyes open for that girl if she's who I think she is tomorrow is going to be a rough day. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Stronger Together (bxb) ✔ Kibika

Любовные романы

161K 6.2K 82
Even though I'm a mess and I still don't think I'm good enough for him, I want to date him. I haven't managed to scare him off with my panic attacks...
Xavier's Trysta |18+|✔️ »𝐏

Любовные романы

2.1M 63.5K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
amori's peace naii

Любовные романы

1M 29.4K 44
𝙪𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 | 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 I went silent just resting my thoughts on the idea of l...
The Bad Boy's Queen 𝕸𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖆𝖑

Любовные романы

107K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...