My Forever Confidant

By bluscape

A Rohika Story ! How a stranger turns into a forever love ? Peep into the journey of friendship and love ! More

Prologue
1. Stranger
2. Breakfast Treat
4. Starry nights and Coffee
5. Pretend or Real!
6. Suspicious
7. Confusion
8. Tangled
9. Beautiful Morning
10. Movie Night
11. Facing the wrath
12. You are important
13. Perfect for him
14. Almost Caught
15. Date
16. Yuvi pa knows
17. Sorted out
18. Rohit's life
Cover Credit
19. Ring Fiasco
20. Forever Confidant

3. Getting to know each other

745 65 25
By bluscape

'Ohh so you work for a management company!' Said Rohit having his coffee.

They were having their breakfast with some conversation of knowing each other.

'Ya', Ritika said.

She was a bit nervous about everything that was happening. This was the second time she had bumped into him.

And for strange reason she was loving his company. He was really sweet and understanding. How cute he looked when he was angry and pouted due to his friend's behaviour.

'Cute? I have just met him, what am I thinking? God!' Ritika thought to herself.

'I made that effort first time seeing him in that cafe, did it give him a wrong idea or something! Oh no what the hell are these thoughts' Ritika was too occupied about thinking how they met and all that.

'Hey, you okay ?' Rohit asked seeing her lost in thoughts.

'I think I should leave', Ritika said and got up which confused Rohit.

'Hey, no! I mean you didn't even had ur breakfast' Rohit said holding her hand as she was about to leave.

Before Ritika could answer that her phone rang as a saviour for her.

'Ya, I am coming in five! No no, I am reaching there immediately!' Ritika said hurriedly.

'All okay?' Rohit asked in concern seeing her worried.

'I had to reach somewhere but I totally forgot because I was thinking about y- I mean I missed on time' Ritika blabbered.

'Hey, calm down! I will drop you, don't worry we will reach on time!' Rohit said holding her by shoulders and calming her down.

'No no I can't let you do that!' Ritika said immediately not knowing how she would react after spending more time with him.

'It's okay, consider it my apology! Pls' Rohit said with a soft smile which Ritika could hardly resist.

'Okay!' Ritika agreed and they went to the car.

Rohit being the gentleman he is opened the door for her. And got back to his seat.

'Don't worry, everything will be okay!' Rohit said keeping his hand on hers which really felt right to him for some reason.

'Hope so!' Ritika gripped that hold.

Ritika's phone rang while Rohit was riding to cause their hand holding to seperate.

'Hello, ya I understand!'

'Ofcourse! It's my mistake anyway..'

'Sorry!'

This was the only conversation which Rohit could hear. He glanced at Ritika looking really upset, sad and so many emotions on her face through which he could hardly understand what was going on.

Ritika hanged up the call and looked outside the window.

'Rohit?'

His name felt so good from those lips, he thought when she called him.

'Yes?'

'If it's not.. much trouble to you, can u take me back to the hotel..' She said in a low voice.

'Ofcourse it's not much trouble, I have to go back anyway!' Rohit said trying to look at her but she was continuously looking out of the window.

'If there is something you wanna talk about, you can to me!' Rohit said softly.

'I.. I can't' Ritika said in a low voice.

'It's okay, whenever u feel like!' Rohit said in understanding tone.

Rohit's phone beeped with Virat's msg-
'I am sorry Ro, something came up! I am waiting for you, come back soon then we can watch movie and hang out!'

Rohit put his phone down. He glanced at Ritika and took a turn back to hotel.

It was very difficult for her to explain someone if something has happened with her.

She was a goto person for everyone in her life, she understands and gave advices perfectly but always failed to voice her own feelings.

'Ritika?' Rohit called after sometime.

But Ritika didn't listen as she was staring out side the window.

'Ritika!' Rohit called touching her arm softly.

'Yes?' She turns to him and finally Rohit could see her face.

Her face depicting a depth of emotions which he could feel. Her eyes not shining how they were in their two meets.

'We have reached!' He said.

'Ohh okay sorry! Thank you!' Ritika said and got down of the car before Rohit could answer.

Rohit cursed the situation and himself as he could not ask her number. 'How will he see her next time' , he thought as he watched her going.

Rohit went to his room only to find Virat sleeping there. He was so angry on Virat for ditching their plans but couldn't help but smile seeing him there.

Rohit sat beside him thinking what had happened to Ritika suddenly! 'Was she okay?' How will I meet her again? I want to see her and ask her what was bothering her!

'I wanted to wipe those unshed tears from her eyes. Take her into his arms and calm her down! Oh god! What am I even thinking?

Virat stirred in his sleep and saw Rohit there. He immediately shifted himself in his lap. Rohit's thoughts were broken by that action.

'Sorry yaar Ro, I didn't went to meet any girl I swear! It was call from the management company! Don't be angry with me!' Virat mumbled.

'Next time if u do this I am going to disown you as my best friend!' Rohit said in a warning tone ruffling his hair.

'Do you even know the meaning of disowning?' Virat asked looking up from his lap.

'Should I show a practical example?' Rohit asked in warning tone.

'No I am good!' Virat said closing his eyes again and lay his head on Rohit's lap.

'Itna thak Gaya hu mai!' Virat said tiredly.

'Have u done role reversal with me?'

'I am a human, I can be tired somedays na!' Virat whined.

Rohit just hummed at that. Virat frowned as there was no comeback after that.

'What's wrong?' Virat got up and sat straight seeing Rohit in some deep thinking.

'Nothing!' Rohit said not knowing what to explain to Virat.

'Don't lie to me Ro! Did something happen? What happened? Did someone said something? Did u read something? Did someone not say something?' Virat asked worriedly.

'Ohh babad express! Shaant! Kuch nahi hua.. wait- what do u mean by Did someone not say something?'

'I know it upsets u when you expect someone to say something and that person don't say it! So aise kuch hua kya!' Virat stated.

'Yaar Vi I always think how do u know me so well and u surprise me more' Rohit said genuinely.

Virat kept his hand on his forehead. 'Fever toh nahi hai ? Are u seriously praising me?'

'Bhalai ka zamana nahi hai' Rohit said waving his hand off.

'Anyway, what's wrong?' Virat asked coming to the point.

'Nothing I told you na! Chal let's watch a movie' Rohit said distracting Virat from the 'Whats wrong' mission.

Soon they started arguing what to see and ended up with watching Friends! But the face of Ritika didn't leave Rohit's mind even for a second!

.
.
.
.
.
Hello Readers!

I know I am super late on this! I had written half chapter in my draft and by ict_onedirection comment notification I wrote second half!

Do read the previous chapters to get the flow as it's been ages since I have updated this one!

Do take out sometime to vote and drop in-line comments on the chapter to understand if you are liking the story !

Happy Reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 1K 19
《I hate accidents except When we went from friends to this》 "World famous Cricketer and his manager? My god your love is straight from the books...
101K 6K 41
Story of brothers ! How a person takes place in their heart which results into a never ending relationship! They become inseparable brothers for life...
15.5K 753 6
"If your best friend is not jealous of your other friends, then he/she is not your best friend." Ever experienced? What to see Virats jealousy? Peep...
74.9K 4.1K 41
A girl with broken heart collides with a guy. Will that guy make way through her broken heart ? Or she will be broken and messed for the second time...