Gold Dust || JJK

By aiemramona

"I can't fucking breathe without you, Faye. You mean everything to me." Why does this sound better than I lov... More

Welcome
1 - Intro: Persona
2 - Blue Side
3 - Sea
4 - Save me
5 - Rain
7 - Blanket kick
8 - 24/7=Heaven
9 - Outro: Her
10 - Just One Day
11 - Seoul
12 - Trivia: Seesaw
13 - Daechwita
14 - House of cards
15 - Run
16 - Filter
17 - Butterfly
18 - Still with you
19 - Agust D
20 - Euphoria
21 - Ugh
22 - Magic Shop
23 - Blood Sweat & Tears
24 - Airplane
25 - Airplane, pt. 2
26 - Make it right
27 - My time
28 - The truth untold
29 - Waste it on me
30 - Love maze
31 - Voice
32 - Everythingoes
33 - Serendipity
34 - Ddaeng
35 - Decalcomania
36- Left and Right
37- Fire
38 - A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone
39 - Black Swan
40 - Badbye
41 - Louder than bombs
42 - Cypher, Pt. 3: KILLER
43 - Miss Right
44 - 2!3!
⭐Reflection chapter⭐
45 - Best of me
46 - All night
47 - Boy with luv
48 - Bad Decisions
49 - Mikrokosmos
50 - Seven
51 - Telepathy
52 - 134340
53 - Don't leave me
54 - Interlude: Shadow
55 - Tokyo
56 - Stigma
57 - Pied Piper
58 - Wild Flower
59 - Amydgala
60 - Outro: Tear
61 - HUH?!
62 - Shot Glass of Tears
63 - Please don't change

6 - Dionysus

3.7K 212 163
By aiemramona

Faye

I've been having my eyes on the clock for more than half an hour.

Today's meetings were as interesting as watching paint dry, and the time passed just to spite me. We are working on a new project, and everyone is brainstorming about the advertisement we need to create, which I cite, "has to be heart-stopping and blow your mind."

The new collection is office-related, nothing out of the ordinary (I may say), so it's relatively challenging to have original ideas for something monotonous. What are they expecting from us? How can office clothes be mind-blowing when they are mind-numbing?

Himchan approaches my desk quietly, passing me a cup of coffee. He's such a sweet guy, always caring and thoughtful. He was the first person who talked to me since I started working here-more of a wingman.

"It's hard to tell if you're bored or tired. I brought you a coffee. It will help. We have one hour left, but you should go home earlier if you don't feel good. I can take care of the rest."

"Thank you, darling, but I don't drink coffee. It's fine, I feel good, but I may kill someone if I hear 'office' or 'business' setting as a scenario." I smile at him.

"Right? We are running in circles, and there are no improvements so far. Did you think about anything in particular?

"Actually, I did, but -"

Himchan interrupts everyone from talking, clapping his hands to get their attention.

"Okay, guys, Faye has an idea. Let's listen to her!"

Cool, thanks. I love it when I'm the center of attention.

"Alright. So, instead of going for the classic, boring advertisement, why don't we try to be rather peculiar? I think an odd location would provide the shot in the arm this collection badly needs. Because the clothes are already dreary, and we want to avoid our ad being the same."

All eyes are on me, and no one says anything. OK, this goes well. Himchan takes a seat, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What do you mean by odd location?"

"For example, we can set up everything in an old warehouse instead of filming a business meeting. Having high scaffolds for the models to stand on, mono colors as a background, only the clothes will be colorful. The models will not move too much, giving the mannequin effect, maybe a storyteller as the outfits are presented." I take a break from talking, waiting for any kind of reaction.

My co-workers are looking at each other, but no one speaks. I'm uncertain if they love it or hate it. Seconds later, Himchan nods with satisfaction and agrees with the others that we should give it a try.

To be honest, I expected a little tinge of excitement from them. My scenario is atypical of all those boring ideas, and they seem to have the 'yeah, it may work' attitude.

After debating the details of this set-up, the clock hits five sharp, and as I take my stuff and hurry up to leave, Himchan blocks my way, giving me a wandering eye.

"Faye, you saved us all. I did not want to say it in front of everyone, not to discourage them, but your input was brilliant."

"Ah, thank you. That's exactly what I needed to hear. I accept flowers and chocolates, anything tasty or good-smelling."

Good-smelling as sandalwood, if I want to be specific.

"What about a beer? We are going out to have some drinks tonight. Would you like to come with us?" he watches me anxiously.

"Hmm, getting hammered in a bar. Sounds like a plan. What time?"

"I guess around 8? Is that good for you?"

"Yes, it's perfect. Send me a text later with the location, and I will meet you there."

He waves goodbye, and we both leave the building.

I am wondering if Hobi would like to join us. But last time I told him I was meeting with my colleagues, I brought him to Jimin's studio, so I don't think he will believe me now. Nevertheless, I send him a quick text and leave the decision in his hands.

I did not go out for a good drink since the night Hayun introduced me to her friends. Just her image makes me sick to my stomach, and suddenly I am not hungry anymore. Although it would be wise to eat before getting drunk, I choose to busy myself with getting ready.

For the first time in a long time, I want to look pretty. No, I want to shine. I am not a big fan of dresses or skirts, being insecure about my legs no matter what other people tell me. So for this evening, I would rather slay it in comfort.

Going through my clothes, I find a deep cleavage beige top that I haven't worn in a long time, screaming 'pick me.' Thinking about what would go well with my top, my eyes fell on a tight black leather pair of pants I forgot I even had.

Okay, that's a match made in heaven.

I watch myself in the mirror with a self-satisfied grin, putting on my heel boots. I will leave my long, blonde hair fall free up to my waistline without doing anything special. My outfit is on point, my shoes are immaculate, the only thing left is my makeup, and I'm good to go.

You can never go wrong with smokey eyes, and being declared a great lover of dark shades, I add a bit more black than usual to contour my coffee brown eyes perfectly. My phone screen lights up from a text message as I put the finishing touches on.

As much as I hoped it would be from Hobi, Himchan just texted me with the bar's location, so I hurried and called a taxi.

I get out of the car and nervously look for some familiar faces but with no success. I take a few steps closer to the bar, and my face brightens when I see Himchan and the others out for a cigarette.

He turns to me with an already tipsy smile and greets me.

"Finally! I wanted to ask what took you so long, but by looking at you, I understand why. Faye, you look fantastic!"

"Thank you! Likewise. Who would have thought you look so handsome outside of your office clothes!" I respond with a friendly smirk.

"Ah, careful there. I may think you're hitting on me."

We both laugh at his joke as I follow him inside the bar. The whole team is here, Himchan and his friend Yong, and three other girls from our department whose names I can't remember. The place looks lively, filled with warm red shades that give a vibe of intimacy.

"What do you want to drink?" one of the girls asks me politely.

"I am not sure," I say while inspecting the menu. "How about we all take a round of shots?"

Yong nods in approval, raising his hands to the sky as if he found the perfect drinking partner. I giggle and wave to the waiter to come to our table.

I heavily underestimated my tolerance for alcohol tonight because only after three shots of tequila I feel a tickling sensation in my fingers, and I can't stop smiling. As I look around, I notice my friends being at least as tipsy as I am, so I order some more beers to keep up with the good vibe.

Himchan takes a shot, his facial expressions betraying him, and proposes to play 'dare or drink.' Like, come on, how many variations of this game are there? Last time I played truth or drink, now it's dare or drink. These people don't want to do it the traditional way.

"Okaaay, Chaeyeong. Dare or drink?" Himchan asks one of the girls. "No, wait. I am drunk. I will tell you the dare, and then you choose." Hearing that, everyone burst into laughter under his innocent whining. "I dare you to go to that guy at the bar and ask him for his number."

Chaeyeong takes a shot under everyone's loud booing but then gets up and goes straight to the bar. Our eyes widen in awe, watching her act all bold and cocky, talking to the guy as if they had known each other for a lifetime.

After a few minutes, she returns with the phone in her hand, holding it like a trophy well deserved. She takes another shot and then turns to me.

"Faye..." she pronounces my name in a whispery tone. "I dare you to let Himchan text someone from your contacts, but you're not allowed to see the person or the message."

I am already pretty drunk, so I give him my phone without thinking twice, asking him not to text my mother. Himchan laughs cynically and starts scrolling until his lips form a pouty 'o'. He gives me a naughty smile, raises one eyebrow, and sends the text.

Knowing I am at his mercy, I take a shot in response and keep playing.

The bar is crowded, and it's almost impossible to hear each other through the noise and music, so we take a break from our game. Chaeyeong and the girls are enthusiastic about dancing and rubbing their bodies against other sweaty people, but I'd rather sit at the table and drink.

My refusal does not seem to be taken into account since they are basically dragging me on the dance floor, making (forcing) me to comply with their request. Lovely.

The DJ must have a clear preference for the 90s and 2000s songs because I feel like I'm thrown back to my teenage years, listening to my old playlist. My hips and shoulders start moving on their own accord when I hear I know what you want by Busta Rhymes.

This reminds me of that period when I was young, singing songs without understanding what I was saying.

I close my eyes and swing my body, absorbing each and every beat of the music, until two hands land on both of my hips, guiding them slowly. I don't realize what is happening for a second, but then I come to my sense.

Offended that someone dares to be so brave, I turn around to check the person, but my mouth opens in shock.

"I can give it to you as long as you want, bluebird. Looks like you're having fun. Thank you for inviting us." Jimin says while taking a step back.

Nerves are rattling in my veins with a cold whisper, not knowing how this happened. I check my phone real quick, trying to remember when I called him, but I only see a message from him saying 'coming.'

Then it hit me.

He was the person Himchan texted while we were playing.

"I - am happy you could make it. I hope I did not wake you up or anything." I try to excuse myself. "Wait, who is 'us'?"

"Oh, I brought Jungkook with me. I found your message very funny, and I assumed you were drunk. Then he said he'd love to see you giving me a lap dance." the corners of his mouth tip into a wicked smile.

"Excuse me, what?" my shoulders drop, and I feel all the alcohol evaporating through my skin, waking me up.

Jimin's laughter comes so loud that I think the whole bar heard him.

"So you're that drunk you don't even remember. It's okay, I did not come for that, but you can introduce me to your cute friends."

As if it's already a tradition, he examines my friends in their full glory, dancing to the rhythm of the music. I shallowly acquaint him with the girls and run to our table to twist my favorite colleague's neck and drink his blood.

My determined march is stopped when a wall of muscle blocks my path.

I bumped into someone's chest so hard that I needed a few seconds to see again. My pulse leaps into my throat as two arms clamp around my waist like a blanket, pulling me to my feet.

My heart lurches, and the Greek god bewitches all my senses as I raise my eyes. Heat spills into my chest and his hands are so damn hot, spreading warmth to the pit of my stomach, that I hardly notice him leaning in, brushing his face against my hair.

His veiny hands are firmly anchored to my hips, lower than expected. Just a few inches, and he can easily touch my ass, which is pulsing in anticipation. A heaviness settles between my legs as my body sinks in his presence, and I absorb him like an addict.

I look at him and blink.

I swallow hard, trying to hide my breathlessness.

Standing as proud as a peacock, Jungkook looks more delicious than ever.

How is he getting hotter every time I see him? His aura becomes painfully tempting, wearing a black, shiny jacket with matching pants and a black shirt. I stare into the two pools of dark chocolate eyes, unable to speak.

My pulse beats in my throat, and my lips part. Mindlessly, I crawl my fingers across his chest, ripping a heavy grunt from his throat, the sound vibrating beneath my hands.

"Are you alright, princess?" his husky voice travels through my whole body.

Ok, now, calm down.

What happened with the dickhead attitude? He did not just call me princess.

It was easier to ignore him when he acted like an asshole, but he's complicating it. I am trying to act normal and find my words, but I can only think of 'yes, daddy,' which I doubt is the best answer. So I nod and beckon him to follow me to our table.

Jimin and the girls are coming shortly after, and I properly introduce them to my friends. While everyone is busy talking, I slowly get closer to Himchan, and with a fake smile, I tell him that he's a dead man.

In return, he starts laughing and passes me another beer. When I check my phone to see the message he sent to Jimin, I facepalm full of shame.

"God evenjng, plumsp lips. Comme to teh Red Manatee if oyu wants the besst lap dsnce of yor life xx." I read the message to Himchan in a low voice. "Really?? You misspelled almost every word. This is so embarrassing."

"Ayy, I am sorry, I am stupid in English. But why would you have his contact saved as 'plump lips?' Of course he'd be the first person I'd text." he tries to defend himself.

"Listen to me, if I don't die tonight from embarrassment, you will definitely die tomorrow." I give him another fake smile and take two shots, one after the other.

My action does not go unnoticed by the uninvited/invited guests, both giving me a flirty smirk. What astounds me the most is not Jimin and his luring actions because I have to admit I am used to that. But Jungkook is acting unusual. Maybe he forgot he does not like me or is also drunk, which would be a better excuse.

He looks at me, raises his glass, and drinks everything in one gulp, making me melt in my seat. A flicker of desire sparks in his beautiful eyes, sending a ripple of curiosity and pleasure down my arms.

"Guys, would you like to play with us this little game we came up with?" Chaeyeong asks them, having her gaze fixed on Jimin.

"Only if it gets naughty." the little pervert answers, biting his lips.

Wow, just get a room, you two.

"So Jimin, I dare you to dance to a song I choose." she giggles shyly, sipping from her drink.

He lets his head fall back in amusement and agrees, looking shamelessly at her ass as she goes to the DJ booth. A few moments later, Just a lil bit by 50 Cent plays through the speakers, Chaeyeong indicating to Jimin that it's time to do his dare.

Smooth, girl, very smooth.

Everyone in the bar gets up to dance, Jimin following them on the dance floor. I haven't seen him dancing until now, maybe at the studio for mere seconds, but I have a hunch he can excel in any style, not just contemporary dance.

He screams dominance when he's moving, absolute agility, balance, and charisma (not to mention flexibility). Although the song's beat is quite repetitive, he pushes every joint in that svelte body differently each time. His facial expressions are not cute anymore but more controlled and seductive.

I am mesmerized by his duality, and my friends are watching him with their mouths wide open. Yes, guys, I feel you. The only one who's not impressed is Jungkook, but he probably saw Jimin dancing so many times that he got used to it.

When the song ends, Jimin comes back, applauded by my colleagues, especially Chaeyeong, who switches places with Himchan to be closer to Jimin.

"Thank you, guys. But that was nothing compared to what I can do," he adds arrogantly. "You should see my friend here. Surprises may come from where you expect the least." Jimin confesses, patting Jungkook's shoulder.

"No need for that. I am sure you satisfied them with your performance." Jungkook takes Jimin's hand off him.

(🔊 you can play Blackstreet - NoDiggity 🔊)

No diggity starts playing, and Jimin turns to him with his whole body.

"Come on, that's even your jam. Perfect sync."

"Let him be." I try to provoke Jungkook with a devilish smile. "I am sure he will make a fool of himself."

"Talkative tonight, aren't we?" he replies snappily, "Okay then. If I can't make you keep your eyes on me for more than a minute, I'll pay your bill." He gets up and throws his jacket on the chair.

I watch him in disbelief, but my jaw drops to the floor when the song reaches the second verse. With confident moves, his shoulders hit every single beat so effortlessly, with insane control over his body.

And as if that was not enough, my boy right there starts singing, his angelic voice producing the biggest eargasm I've ever had.

"Shorty get down, good Lord

Baby got 'em open all over town

Strictly biz, she don't play around

Cover much grounds, got game by the pound

Getting paid is her forte

Each and every day, true player way

I can't get her out of my mind

I think about the girl all the time."

At this point, I don't know what to focus on, either the voice or the dance. He has impressive strength and consistency, smooth movements, and fluid footwork. Seeing him moving from side to side while doing body rolls drives me crazy.

Not taking his eyes off me and as if he's talking to me, he keeps singing, "Baby, you're a perfect ten, I wanna get in. Can I get down so I can win?" Without even realizing it, I find myself hypnotized and singing along with him, "I like the way you work it. No diggity, I got to bag it up".

Even though the whole moment must have taken not more than 3 minutes, it seems like an eternity. Never in my life have I paid that much attention to anyone dancing, not Hobi, not Jimin. But how can I not? I'm helpless. I'm drawn in by the force and pressure of the tempest building in those damnable eyes.

And speaking of force and pressure, a substantial uncontrollable weight forms between my legs, my insides melting and my vision growing hazy.

I wake up from my ogling when Jimin whispers, "He finished. You can stop drooling now."

I give him an evil eye and slap his hands playfully.

"I did not know he could sing," I whisper back to Jimin.

"You don't know a lot about me, " the culprit says, sitting next to me, even closer than before, making the blood in my body boil.

"Kudos to you, big guy. Seems like you won the bet." I raise my glass in his honor.

For the rest of the night, Jimin does nothing but constantly flirts with Chaeyeong, completely ignoring the rest of us. Whenever I talk to my friends, I catch Jungkook studying me with hungry eyes, watching my every move, or smiling at me.

And I'm pretty sure if he keeps doing that, I will be head over heels in love with this guy.

After two hours, we decide to wrap it up and call it a night. Going outside, the cool breeze heavily hits my drunken senses, making me almost lose my balance and fall. Luckily, my prince charming is here to catch me, grabbing one of my arms and pulling me towards his mighty, well-built chest.

If I weren't that drunk, I would have tripped on purpose just to have a reason to feel his hands on me again.

"Okay, I think you're very drunk." Jungkook points out not letting me go.

"I am not drunk at all. You are just blurry. Can you maybe call me a taxi? My phone is dead." I ask while resting my head on his shoulder, something I would not probably do if I were sober.

He smirks and gets very close to my ear, so close that I could swear his lips are grazing my earlobe, "How about I give you a ride home?"

------------------------------------

🌸Please don't forget to vote if you like the chapter!🌸

Next, on 7 - Blanket kick:

I try to remain still in one spot as my body vibrates with anxiety, but some kind of survival instinct kicks in, and involuntarily, I take a step back to put myself out of his reach. I watch him grabbing his jacket and storming out of the room without...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336 28 11
JEON JUNGKOOK A successful and handsome businesses man Obsessed with beautiful things.... And possessive with the things which belongs to him... No...
Amour By sam

Romance

6.6K 204 18
Have you ever been in love, having that warm fuzzy sensation coursing through your body? It's a wonderful feeling, so complete and whole. It's amazin...
32.6K 1.3K 17
"WOMAN LIKE YOU SHOULD BE RAILED EVERY DAMMN NIGHT" Life was going well, living with your grandparents without any problems. going to school and then...
11.8K 740 6
"I hate that It's you I still need"-Jungkook "I will be better, I will be who you want me to be. Take my hand. Mold me in to your pretty lies and mak...