Blue Fire Oneshots | jjk.kth

By Naveena_bts

Taekook Oneshots of every genres and the fantasies I had in between 2.00 am to 5.00 am in my dreams 💜 Cover... More

Prologue
Introduction
➶ Weeping Hearts ❥
➶ Love Journey ❥
➶ Forever Yours ❥

➶ Mobster Boss ❥

2.2K 138 37
By Naveena_bts

"He was his and only his."

09/08/2022

➶— Where Kim Taehyung, the male omega, broke his husband's, trueblood. The Asia's Mobster boss Jeon Jeongguk's favourite vase.➶—

It's highly cliché, read it at your own risk :") and please engage.

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

Kim Taehyung, the male omega. He was born into a rich family, his father a mafia and an alpha known for every crime and abuse.

Taehyung was never fond of violence, whenever his father returned from any of his bloody missions, his fragile figure was always pressed against his own mother who didn't even flinch away from his husband, whom the omega feared a lot.

Even when the boy's father was nothing but sweet to him, he always left his own son terrorised. 

The boy's life took unlimited turns on him and even if he had everything, he never had anything, father– too fearful. Mother– too away. Siblings– too selfish. Friends– please don't ask. 

He was always bullied for his appearance, femine figure and soft features, Taehyung never liked why he couldn't yell, why he couldn't scream at others, never knowing the reason why he couldn't hurt others, even if they hurt him.

And then came the most horrible years of his life, a boy in his school, the first person who ever talked to Taehyung nicely, fluttering his heart at an unsteady speed.

Taehyung liked him a lot, the sixteen year old omega boy was so much into love with one of his classmates, accepting his proposal and moving in with him only at 18. He was on cloud nine.

But all of his dreams were broken brutally by his own lover when the sweet 20 year old boy started turning aggressive. From breaking a cup of coffee or vase, he started raising his hand on him, Taehyung's already hurting heart turning into more timid and sensitive. His omega wolf, too weak to oppose the alpha.

He was locked, bruised and threatened as he slept himself to sleep and maybe one day when his lover was bruising him for his small mistake of breaking a vase, the mafia saw him.

Maybe the god pitied Taehyung's younger self, his dying soul. And it was the first time when the boy hugged his father and cried into his chest.

The mafia, who was always cruel and merciless, shedding tears at his son's misery. 

He was rescued, escaping his abusive and toxic relationship but the boy was too broken to heal, small sounds making him flinch and sobbing in his pillows, his room that used to resemble a toddler now look lifeless.

But the miseries for him didn't stop only then, his father dying in a car crash and his uncle becoming his guardian as he was arranged to Asia's Mobster boss Jeon Jeongguk. The trueblood alpha. 

He sobbed, cried and begged but no one was there to listen to him, after all I was only a burden for my uncle, now becoming one for my husband. 

Taehyung coldly thought, tears gathering around his almond eyes as he looked by his side, like always an empty bed. His blonde hair falling down on his eyes.

The male bit on his bottom lip, placing his palm on his side. It's been a whole 6 months of his marriage to the mobster boss but his husband never slept beside him. Never, ever.

He never talked to Taehyung, or had a word with him, he never touched him, not even a single brush of fingers were there.

Living as strangers, when they were bound for life.

The male took a deep breath as he got up from his position, having a nice bath and tucking himself in a pretty yellow mid thigh frock. 

The blonde stared at his figure in the mirror, a soft smile capturing his lips when remembered how the trueblood had placed a paper bag silently on the bed on their first month anniversary and when the blonde had peeked inside shyly, there was this yellow frock. 

He had giggled happily as soon as the mobster had left and Taehyung always felt happy wearing it. He always felt comfort and warmth spreading around himself, like it wasn't some frock but a shield who would protect him from everything bad.

And today the Ki– Jeon Taehyung needed it a lot, he needed strength today, because a bitch was coming to his mansion today– a loud yell made its way to the blonde's years, shutting his eyes, the man clenched his jaw.

Bitch is here, Taehyungie. Who? Jeongguk's mother. And yes, I can curse. 

He stepped outside of his room, almost colliding with the bit– Mrs. Jeon, who looked at him upside down with a raised eyebrow.

The woman in his late 50s peeked behind Taehyung, a mocking chuckle leaving her lips, "Again alone."

The blonde bit on his lips, looking down, he knew really well, he could curse, he could beat some ass but only in his brain, in his mind, in his thought.

The sudden harsh grip on the omega's arm made him flinch as he looked wide eyed at the lady in front of him, hissing slightly as her nails dig into his soft skin.

And the way, Mrs. Jeon dragged him away and it made Taehyung remember his abusive ex, who used to hit him and drag him forcefully from the marketplace to his house, leaving the blonde humiliated and scared for his life.

The lady pushed Taehyung forward, the boy taking deep breaths in order to calm his beating heart and mind that was about to slip to a panic state as he tightly clenched the kitchen counter in his hands.

"Make me lunch!" She ordered, making Taehyung nod his head furiously. Trying to stop his shaking hands as he timidly stepped forward toward the fridge, taking out a few ingredients, he sighed, heart finally calming down.

The blonde looked at the servants beside him, who looked at him apologetically, the male smiling back softly. 

"Do it fast!" – "then eat it raw!" Of course Taehyung wanted to say this but didn't for his own self, the blonde knew how much the trueblood loved his mother.

And Taehyung could afford anything but offending his husband, he just– just didn't want Jeongguk to turn like his ex, yet.

The blonde had stared at Jeongguk's biceps, sneakily peeking at the Male's bulging muscles and Taehyung just didn't want the mobster to use that strength on his fragile form, at least not yet

Taehyung knew, he just knew that no matter how hard he would try but Jeongguk was a mafia and a trueblood, he would absolutely turn like his ex, abusive and toxic in some month, he would get hurt for sure. 

And this time, no one would be able to save him from getting hurt. 

The blonde softly tucked a strand of his hair behind his ears, wetting his lips and getting to work, his puppy eyes and pouty nose leaving everyone simping over his cuteness, the lady behind him getting impatient. 

The stern footsteps of someone caught Mrs. Jeon attention as she turned her head toward the source of sound, a mischievous glint filling her eyes.

"Taehyung.." The lady called, making the boy turn on his feet as he looked at her with confusion written all over his face. 

"Do you know, my son Jeongguk has an obsession toward pretty things, I mean he loves pretty and gorgeous things, they are his favourite." The lady's somewhat deep yet soft voice gave shivers to his spine.

"I-i do mother." The blonde nodded his head, he knew how much his husband loved all of his collection, shoes, watches, silver jewellery or piercings and vases were his favourite.

Sometimes, the omega himself gets aww struck with the beauty of those or actually every single flower vase placed in the mansion. 

"Have you ever touched them?" The lady's questioning gaze made Taehyung gulp as he hurriedly shook his head, his heart suddenly beating rapidly and mind filled with horrible memories of years ago. 

"Why? Let me tell you their details." She uttered, grabbing on his hand making Taehyung flinch, his eyes going wide as the lady held his hand from his wrist, Taehyung protesting but failing miserably, tears of absolute fear burning his eyes.

"Pl-please, leave.." He pleaded but was ignored by the other who forced his palm over a vase, the omega visibly shaking from the heavy alpha smell she released. 

His palm was placed against the vase as Taehyung shut his eyes tight from fear, feeling the rough texture against his skin but when nothing happened he looked meekly at his mother in law, who smiled at him.

"See, it was that easy." The omega calmed down a little, hesitantly slipping his palm forward and feeling the tiny flowers on it. But his eyes widened when a hand pushed him forward, the omega balancing his fragile form but a loud crashing sound was heard, making his breath hitch. 

The blonde haired omega looked down on the floor, the beautiful vase crushed into tiny pieces, around his feet as he stumbled back, gasping for breath. 

"Taehyung!" Mrs. Jeon suddenly yelled, making him look horrified at her, but the blonde didn't hear anything more from her tongue, his blue sapphire orbs meeting with the red blazing eyes of his husband. 

When Jeongguk left his room, he had sneaked inside the omega's, to see him sleeping peacefully, and he agreed that the boy was ethereal. The mobster's true blood wolf was always going gaga over his husband's soft features and timidness. 

Being a trueblood gave Jeongguk power, making him love destroying soft and timid things from his childhood. The blonde, no exception

The loud crashing voice caught his attention as he looked toward the source of sound, his jaw clenched the moment he saw his favourite vase on the floor broken into pieces, but he saw red when saw who had caused it.

"I-i didn't, I-i did n-nothing.." The omega cried out, the heavy angry burning scent filling his nostrils, making his omega whimper in submission. 

The blonde stepped back when saw the trueblood stepping forward toward him, back meeting with the kitchen counter as he cried out in terror. Mrs. Jeon smirked to herself. 

The mobster boss stopped beside his mother, staring at the broken vase and then at the whimpering omega, his eyes going normal. 

"I didn't expect this from your husband Jeongguk! Look what the fuck he did. He fucking broke your favorite vase!" The lady growled at the omega, Taehyung's body shaking as he refused to look up at any of them.

"Did you break it, omega?" Rich, thick and deep voice of the trueblood filled the blonde's ears, stopping a sob to escape from his throat, he merely looked up at the lady, her blazing sunset orange eyes leaving him whimpering. 

"I am fucking talking to you!" The loud voice resonated in the kitchen, the omega flinching terribly, a sob leaving his mouth. Already wanting to fall on his knees and beg for forgiveness. 

His mind lifted him toward all those scenarios of his ex abusing him and punishing him with his hands, legs or anything he had found.

Taehyung's sight turned blurry, he knew what was going to happen now. His husband would also turn like his ex now.

He would also use his strength over him and the male didn't want to imagine that if an alpha could make him bleed from only his strikes then what would a trueblood do, that too angry, that too a mobster boss. 

The omega clenched his eyes tight from fear, I-i can take it, you can Taetae. I've been preparing myself for 6 months, it's time. I-i can endure some hits like before. Y-yes. 

A sudden bravely filled his heart as the omega looked up at his husband, hesitantly meeting his eyes, he nodded his head, "Y-yes, I did."

Warm tears already slipped out of his eyes, but all of Taehyung's bravery was thrown out of the window, when Jeongguk grabbed another vase and threw it near his feet, almost giving Taehyung a heart attack in fear, a sob leaving his lips. 

"I-i am sorry, I-i– v-very sorry. Pl-please, d-don't hurt me, pl-please.." The omega begged, ducking his head down as Jeongguk took slow steps toward him. 

The trueblood stopped in front of him, his buff, tall figure towering over his small one, the omega's eyes leaving tears and body shaking in fear. Million and Million of scenarios hitting his brain at the same time.

"Did you break it, Taehyung?" He asked again, the blonde too fearful to hear anything as he rapidly continued to shake his head, never looking above from Jungkook's polished shoes.

The trueblood stared at the blonde mop of hairs silently, his husband's sour scent and shivering figure didn't go unnoticed by him, as he raised his hand a little, receiving a scared shriek from Taehyung, his body flinching back.

"Pl-please d-don't hurt me!" The omega let out in panic when saw the trueblood raising his hand, his palm suddenly reaching his face as Taehyung covered his face with his palm in absolute fear. 

The innocent action of the omega brought out a soft chuckle from Jeongguk's lips.

"Lower your hands, omega!" He ordered with a stern and cold voice, enjoying teasing the other who shook his head, crying. 

Jeongguk sighed, bringing his both hands closer to the other as he softly held the omega's wrists, pulling them down together and even when the blonde tried his best to protest he couldn't.

Taehyung's eyes still closed, refusing to look up at his husband or to make any move in fear of offending the trueblood more, he let his hands curl against his own chest in fist. 

"Look up at me, Taehyung." The trueblood asked, a heart wrenching sob and hiccups escaping the younger's lips. And Jeongguk had enough.

Gripping the omega's chin in a firm yet soft hold, Jeongguk tilted his head up at him, tears stained cheek, long lashes resting on his skin, bit swollen lips and cheery nose. 

"Open your eyes, Taehyung." The trueblood asked again, with a soft smile on lips, the curled hands of Taehyung on his own chest, making him resemble a toddler. 

"Please.." 

The omega's eyes fluttered from the way the trueblood uttered please, gathering some courage he slowly and really slowly opened his eyes. Meeting Jeongguk's round doe orbs.

As they both got lost in each other's warm orbs, if Taehyung's were deep like sea than Jeongguk's carried the beauty of sky. 

A warm tear made it's way down his cheeks, the trueblood wiping it away with his thumb, soft hold still on his chin.

"V-very sorry, I-i–" The blonde choked on his words, Jeongguk smiling softly at his husband as he shook his head.

"Do you know why I threw that vase, Taehyungie?" He asked, the omega's cheeks dusting with pink dust at the nickname as he shook his head softly.

"I wanted to show someone that I don’t earn millions for nothing, and nothing, like nothing is more important for me than you, darling." Taehyung's breath hitched, meekly looking at his side, he stopped the giggle that was about to slip his lips at the embarrassed lady.

Looking back at his husband, the omega gulped from the heavy gaze of the trueblood, unable to speak anything.

"Y-you, aren't m-mad at me? D-don't hurt me, pl-please.." Taehyung whispered, Jeongguk's wide hands cupping his face softly.

"No, darling. I can never be mad at you and I can never ever imagine hurting you, doll." The mobster boss smiled, the omega looking down shyly as he blushed furiously, the action causing Jeongguk to let out a throaty laugh, his hands slipping down to the younger's thin waist.

"Taehyung.." Jeongguk stiffed a smile threatening to fall on his lips as Taehyung looked up at him, almost instantly of his call.

The trueblood's eyes wavered down on those pouty lips and then again to his blue eyes, both of their hearts racing in their chests.

"May I?" The softness and unsureness in Jeongguk's voice filled the omega's ears, making his heart clenched, as he smiled.

Biting on his lips last time, the omega breathed in and out of his nostrils, the mobster boss already loosening his hold on his waist, thinking of rejection. 

But Jeongguk's eyes widened and he froze when the younger suddenly tiptoed and pressed his lips against his, melting into the kiss as his arms wrapped around itself around Taehyung, the omega's arms circling around Jeongguk's nape.

Their lips molded into each other's, tongue colliding and saliva mixing, their breaths breaking into each other. Heart beating at the same rhythm. Jeongguk getting lost in the love of his first kiss and Taehyung his first love.

"Disgusting." 

And if it wasn't Jeongguk's tight hold on his waist and the heat of the moment, Taehyung would have turned around at the lady, winking at her.

His eyes would speak only one thing. Jeongguk was his, the trueblood, his mobster boss. 
_______________________________*****
Oneshot 2. 3000 words.

Hope you liked it.

Please vote and comment.

Thank you and take care. ❤❤
__________________________________*****

The Oneshot was inspired by my fantasy I had at 4 am in my dream, almost worrying my father about why, I was getting scared, excited and angry at the same time– that too in my sleep.

And thank goodness I didn't utter any of Jungkook's or Taehyung's name because my father knew every single BTS members by their name, I would be a dead meat ^^"

Note :: Taking request for this scenario, you can leave here. Also remember we are innocent, no 18 pl-us stuff. 🤓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.9K 43
/COMPLETED/ Taekook oneshots - TopTae - BottomKoo - MAYBE switch. Includes : - fluff - angst (not much) - smut (also very little) - mpreg - random...
45.4K 1.9K 53
《Taekook》 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...
3.8K 112 5
↑ tae ↓ gguk all taegguk drabbles 💌requests open (smuts from some of my books as well)
382K 17.1K 35
Kim Taehyung, he was curled into a ball, his body shivering as his hands were wrapped around his 5 year old son. He cried and begged from the man to...